• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashing Grounds to the Future! 3

Dart!

Smash Master
oh good, can't wait to play velynn again if he goes. and kail we gotta play a real set this time. i can't just keep making you look silly in falcon dittos ;)

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Any chance the next tourney can be on April 30th? Can't make this one, but I'd love to blow off my first weekend of the summer by heading out to Chicago again. Gotta get revenge on Scythe, have a legit rematch with Rat, and keep making Tink look free in Falcon dittos.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Joe we **** when you don't get mad. Take an anger management class bro. Dave dealt with the knees and **** and we got 5th, rofl.
When i posted i actually thought it would be good if i channeled my anger at the enemy and went berserker fox mode.

Kels88

Smash Lord
i will take 5$ mms with anyone that is above me in the next power rankings.....and ill be winning this tournament!
lmao Tink, we both know you don't mean this. I swear i'll mm you as much as you want if you are serious about this.

My Fox vs your whatever.

Arty

Smash Lord
I haven't really been keepin up with the thread, so I'm not sure about any OoS attendance, but I think this is going to be pretty local. $5 doubles would probably increase the entrants a good bit.

Idk, maybe it's just me.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
i'm not gonna put my foot down on the issue, but i'll say that its always been $10. If other people want $5 teams, ill consider it. The attendance for this tournament should be fairly good, as well.

Oh yeah, I'm probably gonna go back to the pound ruleset for the sake of simplicity. Anyone care really?

Top Bottom