• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT (London) OCT 27th October

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
me and the rest of WOC are arriving late on friday. Who should i call for housing? also we need housing the saturday night too, although this can be sorted at GT

Actually, lol. I'm arriving early saturday. 6:50am to be precise, and to be honest I'm not looking forward to the walking around till 1. :p

Ant we also need to talk on msn btw, get on. :/

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
you should come get house d at craigs or paul on friday morning and re AmcD, J03 and Aiko gettig house at Spkz bcos i will be there but i will leave at saturday morning but i just want to beat you lot :)

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
anyway.

if you guys are getting housed at v3x?/spkz on the friday night..i can come over and get some friendlies in.

Aiko

Smash Champion
im pretty sure me and WOC are getting housed at spkz, dunno bout JO3. I spoke to spkz a minute ago, hes gonna post some details and directions for us.

spKz

Smash Ace
Okay Basically -

From any part of london you need to get to VICTORIA where you will get a train from there to HACKBRIDGE
Then call me when you are near HACKBRIDGE and i will come and get you.

Call me on 07772008884
MSN - sp00ky50k@hotmail.com

Cool see everyone Fri/Sat

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
Lol yeah well basically the plan is - we're all gunu have a fest at craigs in the eve of friday - and if there's REALLY not enough space, those who need to can come back to mine (its like a 20mins walk if that) and then we'll meet in the morning again and all get the train from there.

Which reminds me:

All people coming down will need to buy a travel card for EACH DAY!

These are around £6.80 or some **** like that. That covers ALL travel including tubes, getting to and from the house etc. Although come to think of it, if you going from victoria you can do this:

Day 1 - Single (£3.80) to get to spkz
Day 2 - Day (£6.80) to get to the venue and back including tube
(Plus if you're staying for the saturday night):
Day 3 - Single (£3.80) to get to victoria

Im still not sure how much money i'll have - but im sure i'll have enough to at LEAST enter the tourney :)

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
spkz, could me and kieran phone you about 10ish on the saturday to get picked up, or would it be better just to go to wonder round(T_T) till 1o'clock...
and yeah sure pdot

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
o..k so im confused, who's doing the smashfest on friday? -_-

Well i talked with spkz, its gonna be a smashfest at his instead on friday, details are updated on the first post

VA

Smash Hero
Stop being a prick to Sam and Mike.
Give up and go home please.

I mean seriously, you are talking about my two best friends here. We've already said I am going to play you on the day, and I would like a crew battle aswell, if you don't want it then fine. Just stop clogging up boards with talk about anything to do with me.

FrostByte

Smash Lord
London has too many Kings.

So North vs South at Craig's then? Assuming everyone turns up.

By the way, to get to craigs, you want the train to Epsom VIA Hackbridge. Don't make the same mistakes I have. A Travelcard will have you looking at £5.70 for the day.

J03

Smash Master
tbh i thought i was being housed by v3x?, i dunno if you guys share a flat or whatever. but i asked v3x? for 5 places for STFU and we may actually be bringing 6 people xD

spkz, ffs mengz i was blates just trying to wind you up and it worked a bit too well =/.

but seriously i get that you londoners have been practicing and its prolly been paying off. but tbh i just wanna play you guys not have msn convos about how amazing you guys are @_@.

J03

Smash Master
team north

captain- gotta be zeppo or ed. we need to be deciding on a lineup tbh

zeppo
ed
wes
coey

are pretty much our only certains.

weve lost

mr.P
reacher
davemans
BB
ryan
stevie

holy **** i think weve got ourself a match

COEY

Smash Lord
Edmas sounds awesome Ed man, much better than this peice of ****! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

P.Vanity: Yea dude i'm still up for teams, got to show these r-tards what it means to be born on March 29th dont we.

I'm hoping there is room for me at Paul/Craigs, also we're arriving at London Euston not vicoria so will we need to buy one of those £6.80 things instead of just getting a £3.80 ticket?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol fank you edwin.
anyway can i hav a rough number of people who are going to craigs on friday so i kno who i can MM and is Bullet going because i want to see you and PDOT in a doc ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom