• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT (London) OCT 27th October

Status
Not open for further replies.

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
Chris STFU jesus
People have booked, so the date cant be changed.
And if you think it'll be ****, dont bother coming ffs insted of moaning about it.

tone

Smash Cadet
ARRGH You guys would have a tourney while im away in Ireland where there are no players!! Grrr And im off that whole wkend from work but flights over cost around 250euro, (160pound). Otherwise i would be there guys. and i would thrash you all too.
Anywayz Good luck Edward!!! Beat everyone for me!!
And make sure guys that we have another torney next year!!
Safe

VA

Smash Hero
ROFL I beat va's samus. No johns. but anyway I completely agree. I should be a seed :chuckle:
You beat my Samus once while I sandbagged your face off. I beat your MAIN with my effing Mario, my Mario is scrubbish beyond compare. My friend the Luigi player pwnt you at TNJ2, embarassing times.

J03

Smash Master
i have noticed i an amazingly ******** boost in londons ego. (yes spkz im talking to you)

so im issueing i challenge (should both parties wish to accept)

i simply ask that north vs south be re-made into

UK vs LONDON

every london player vs an equal amount of players from the rest of the UK

any takers?

VA

Smash Hero
Well my scrub friend can't wavedash, l-cancel and at the time couldn't even short hop.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
me! lololol, anyway whoever needs housing should attend the friday smashfest, if not and you get to london late friday phone Spkz

Anyone with probs getting to the venue on sat? such as not understanding directions etc

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
me! lololol, anyway whoever needs housing should attend the friday smashfest, if not and you get to london late friday phone Spkz

Anyone with probs getting to the venue on sat? such as not understanding directions etc
Your def. housing myself and P.Vanity right? XD I thought I'd make sure :)
I think Matt talked to you about it but I'm just making sure. And that your going to meet us at the station on saturday early aswell? :D

Well my scrub friend can't wavedash, l-cancel and at the time couldn't even short hop.
No johns then.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
the saturday thing is an obvious no, uh i hope so if not spkz has to house you.. i dont think my dad will allow to house You two, zeppo and frozenwave = 4 people >_< (friday housing)

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
the saturday thing is an obvious no, uh i hope so if not spkz has to house you.. i dont think my dad will allow to house You two, zeppo and frozenwave = 4 people >_< (friday housing)
Hm okay... :urg:
I'll need something sorted out on the day, I think I'll need to talk to you about where to go as I arrive pretty early saturday morning. Like waaayy before 1pm.
I may have to talk to spkZ about housing also. :////

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Rofl some amazing banter here.

Anyway ballbags I would stfu if I were you.No pot johns,Im not fighting for the pot,Im fighting for the pipe.And y'all can relax in the certainty that the UK's greatest player(ever?) Cpt Z is going to grace you with his presence.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
uh, i forgot was someone bringing a capture card /+laptop? it would be good if someone could, even better if brought on friday

Yes i have a laptop.. but it dosent have a slot for my notebook capture device

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
You beat my Samus once while I sandbagged your face off. I beat your MAIN with my effing Mario, my Mario is scrubbish beyond compare. My friend the Luigi player pwnt you at TNJ2, embarassing times.
Well then I hoped you dont sandbag next time. I wouldn't want to see you cry when you get ***** (again). Oh and I also said 'no johns' :laugh:

VA

Smash Hero
Well then I hoped you dont sandbag next time. I wouldn't want to see you cry when you get ***** (again). Oh and I also said 'no johns' :laugh:
Like saying no johns makes any difference. GTFO and get ready to be four stocked. Take it like a man when it happens. Don't just slam the controller around and cry and spit.

VA

Smash Hero
You disgraced my samus, that's hilarious! and it's not a john, I love how everytime people tell you they were sandbagging you cry and call it a john?

Oh and a Team Scrub vs WoC crew battle is so ****ing on.

Team Scrub = VA, Boest and DIR3.

We only have 3 members so far, so anyone else who wants to help us annihilate WoC is welcome to help.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
lol i think that this tourney is still gonna be good though but just n case i dont come on saturday i want alot of matches with all of you on friday .. my **** level is down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom