• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT (London) OCT 27th October

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
A minor amendment here I'd like to make regarding a player known as AmcD. He is a Peach player from the North West of England. Lives near Liverpool, plays for the WoC crew and will show you all how this game is played.

Done.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
You disgraced my samus, that's hilarious! and it's not a john, I love how everytime people tell you they were sandbagging you cry and call it a john?

Oh and a Team Scrub vs WoC crew battle is so ****ing on.

Team Scrub = VA, Boest and DIR3.

We only have 3 members so far, so anyone else who wants to help us annihilate WoC is welcome to help.
you know I actually feel sorry for you as your making yourself look like a complete knob in front of everyone.

Right then. How about you ask anyone if they think that 'I was sandbagging' is a john or not.

Mr P

Smash Ace
you know I actually feel sorry for you as your making yourself look like a complete knob in front of everyone.

Right then. How about you ask anyone if they think that 'I was sandbagging' is a john or not.
It was a friendly match, so the match is insignificant. When are you scrubs going to learn this ?

Mr P

Smash Ace
I don't care if it's 'significant' or not. Can't I talk about my own matches anymore?
It was a friendly match so there is a good chance he was not trying his best. You are taking it seriously by claiming he is johning when he said he wasn't trying his best. If you two have beef with eachother then why dont you settle it in a money match instead of acting like a couple of fannies over the boards about one stupid friendly match.

Mr P

Smash Ace
just can't resist getting involved
Well no actually i couldn't thanks for pointing that out. I was kind of hoping to see some funny posts and some good crack in this thread and then i read this and i think "oh here we go again bullet bill..... and his usual patter, or lack thereof". :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle: somebody should pipe him down and im afraid that person had to be me.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
fair enough. Though It'd still be good to see you if you are thinking of coming down to Liverpool. I don't dislike you btw, I just always end up argueing about something with you

V.A. Just leave it. Can't be bothered with all this trashtalk. I'll play you this weekend and whoever wins wins.

BB. So I'm guessing AmcD is your representative? Although you are completely right, he owns

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
person who gets the thousandth reply is winning tourny..this is my prediction.

Kone

Smash Master
Ive never worked out how to quote , but mr.Charles said this:

btw, whos hosting after this?
------------------

You kidding me? its Edmas baby, how could you forget the seasonal ****ing event of the year. Where else would you want to be with that xmassy feeling?

x

Mr P

Smash Ace

------------------

You kidding me? its Edmas baby, how could you forget the seasonal ****ing event of the year. Where else would you want to be with that xmassy feeling?

x
Quoting you for quotesake, good **** i will make sure i go to this just make sure its not the weekend 15th of December because im going to see the verve. I'll need to get the time off work too x_x

Kone

Smash Master
No worries, im working on the details. Need to talk to phil and wes about helping with housing. Ill get venue done by start of november. Date could end up being weekend before xmas like, as thats when my place is freee (missus going back to birmingham to see v family) and when i think wes should be about with a empty dorm.

anyway, ill get it sorted.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master

------------------

x
good **** Ed. Only been to one of your tournaments but it was a bloody good one.

All smashers- see you Saturday :)

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Great news everyone-booked my flight but cant find my passport rofl.Im fantastically pissed off:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'll try and find it but if I dont Im pretty much ****ed.And yes,you do need a passport,most of the time,to board planes even within Britain.

Aiko

Smash Champion
me and the rest of WOC are arriving late on friday. Who should i call for housing? also we need housing the saturday night too, although this can be sorted at GT

VA

Smash Hero
me and the rest of WOC are arriving late on friday. Who should i call for housing? also we need housing the saturday night too, although this can be sorted at GT
Crew battle? Team Scrub are wanting to show off their skillz.

spKz

Smash Ace
i have noticed i an amazingly ******** boost in londons ego. (yes spkz im talking to you)

so im issueing i challenge (should both parties wish to accept)

i simply ask that north vs south be re-made into

UK vs LONDON

every london player vs an equal amount of players from the rest of the UK

any takers?
How have i got a ego? huh, well explain then please.

Kone

Smash Master
Surely we can actually try north v south? both sides are missing players like but hey be fun.

Yea edmas shud be happening like, details posted next wk after GT

Paul - passport shout is ****e, take your finger out your *** and find that passport. Nothings ever lost ;)

spKz

Smash Ace
North V South Has to happen its tradition ^__^

Also just been speaking to paul (v3x?)

Who is getting housed by me and paul we need to know Number Asap, its too close now so get back to me asap on the boards or msn

South > North

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
I think me and foulplay need housing
Wer arriving on the saturday (victoria) at about 7AM...so we just need housing saturday night, i think.

north>south

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom