• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT (London) OCT 27th October

Status
Not open for further replies.

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
By the way rumour has it me and Jam are teaming at this.Oh my goodness:ohwell::confused::psycho:
It's all rumours mate he'd never wanna be seen with you :p

lol nah im just kidding, you know i'd never completely destroy someone with an awesome name :p

But while im on the subject of completely owning you;

You're both gunu get ***** by my pichu... Seriously i don't even need a teammate! **** team mates - 2v1 low tier ftw!

Mr P

Smash Ace
im pretty sure scotland is the greatest country in the world, well..... we're atleast the best football team in the British isles :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: no johns. England look to be ****ed in a group where the best team is "CROATIA" ROFLLMAOPMSLloooooolroflrofl:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::confused::confused::confused: why are england soo bad :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: no turf johns :laugh::laugh::laugh:

my new controller is ****ing amazing, masashi pad

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
england were sandbagging in thier group but it didnt work out

FrostByte

Smash Lord
haha **** I forgot about Irn-Bru.Its ****ing amazing.After I 4 stock Frostbytes Pikachu with my incredible Roy and give him the biggest sonface of all time,Im buying myself an ice cold Bru.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:;):chuckle::chuckle:
The only thing you'll be tasting is a good helping of Iron tail. NJTBH.

By the way rumour has it me and Jam are teaming at this.Oh my goodness:ohwell::confused::psycho:
May be the only tourney I'll have to go double Marth in teams (Pwnedge, but not fun at all). Be prepared!

4 more money matches to go!

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
what is the t.sephiroth combo? dtilt to dtilt?

it only works cos im sandbaggin

VA

Smash Hero
Just btw, I am in cardiff, and got kicked out of a club cos I was wearing socks over my shoes. The bouncer tried to set my socks on fire. Awful ****ing times.

P.S. I never play smash. so I'm ****. I'm going to lose to everyone at GT lol.

Mr P

Smash Ace
I dont think i'm coming anymore, Phil isn't going so i cant team with him and my controller is unplayable for the timebeing. I'm not one to john but jesus christ i am only able to wavedash with it about 1 in 10 attempts and my l cancel rate is maybe about 50%. ive never had this problem with a new controller before and unless i break it in sometime soon i prolly wont be going. Ive not played smash in about 3 weeks so sorry i am most likely going to be missing this one out :(:(:(

I am going to christen this controller the masashi pad because whenever i try to wavedash i do a full jump instead, full jump b airs for the win imo.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
im not going smash GT anymore because i have somewhere where i have to be which is kinda important so that looks like 2 cheap character users out :(
corrected

and

gt will be good without u

Kone

Smash Master
Im feeling your pain euan. My controller 'betty' has been like that since pre-sweden and she actually died on me for over a month. ive had to adapt my game just to use her. gone are the days of doing anything technically quick. but ive vowed to retire if betty packs it in and i want to atleast make on ebrawl tournament with her.

i dont want to come to this tournament but wes has a hotel booked and no transport if i dont so i feel obliged.

Winning teams may cheer me up :)

x

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Well, As far as I'm aware I know these people are going, let little use it'll be;
FoulPlay
BulletBill
Aiko
AMCD
WireFrame
CO3Y
J03
Tears of Sephiroth
Captain Smashie
Captain Zeppo
P.Vanity
Vanity Angel
Fuzzyness
Chrisiboy
Frostbyte
Gawes
Kone
Bronze
P DOT
JAM5
Spam-a-lamb
OwnA
FrozenWave
Monty
V3X
spKz

(27 people) =/

I dont knows;
SGT.Stevie
KMAN

In recent posts anyway is what im judging on.

Bronze

Smash Journeyman
The Yeovil lot I thought were all confirmed too? And I think Kman was coming, which means Nino and Synapse as well. Thats probably another 8 or so people.

So...everyone in the first post, minus people who have stated they are not coming is basically the best your going to get until the day!

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
I'll be coming,though with Euan out of said picture Im gonna have to find other means of housing(rather than hotel).I'll book tomorrow

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
dbls should replaced with a low tier tournament tbh

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
prof you watched them vids yet?

set of 5

pdotking - 3

jo3 - 0

tbh

DevMBC

Smash Ace
yo guys, sorry not been about, using on screen keyboard sucks.

got my phone ed mate so ill give you a shout tmoro :]

z, iv not played smash in ages an ama be rubbish lol. you have been warned

depending on circumstances:
-i might not make the tourny lol
-might not compete singles :s
-might rep g&w singles ..teehee um

that took about a day..

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
ergh ive got the most posts in this thread after fuzzy..

*stops spammin*

craiigg

Smash Lord
jamfish O: gimme a text son you need to go T_______T

also im comingg : D heading down with vanitynub
prepare for the bowser of pain obv (my bowser sux, he's just the obv sickly black)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom