• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT (London) OCT 27th October

Status
Not open for further replies.

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
lol V3x needs to stop getting high and telling fairy tales to pdot and professor pro
i have always been a marth player and fox was my secondary .. i focused my attention on my marth and did not touch my fox for 7 months
lol my bad then, was under the impression you mained fox since it was all you played that day.

I'm the opposite - we should marth ditto :p

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
PDOT says:
ur gonna win the mm chris
P.Pro says:
yh u r
P.Pro says:
ur gona win cos ur sick
PDOT says:
he reminds me of mew2king
P.Pro says:
with a mix of ken
PDOT says:
n a lil bit of pc
P.Prof says:
but moslty ****TTTTT

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lool he got upset after we said that but im sure he will deny this and cover it up by being cocky with the money match with PDOT but now he will not talk about the money match becuase i just said he will and now he prob wont respond and now he will because i jus said wouldnt and now he is gettin annoyed because im readin him like a book lol

COEY

Smash Lord
This thread is getting ****ing stupid. Trash is all well and good but when it's the same people who i'm guessing play each over reasonably often all the time it gets old fast. Seriously read the first 20 or so pages of the TNJ2 thread if you don't believe me!

Also as it's mostly London players who read this anyways you guys should think about getting yourselves to this. http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=111223

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
lool he got upset after we said that but im sure he will deny this and cover it up by being cocky with the money match with PDOT but now he will not talk about the money match becuase i just said he will and now he prob wont respond and now he will because i jus said wouldnt and now he is gettin annoyed because im readin him like a book lol
Amazing post imo

COEY

Smash Lord
Yea i know Charles man and i saw your name on the list. I'm just bringing it up as i heard last years Epita was really well run and as Paris isn't that hard to reach from London i just thought it deserved a mention.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
This thread is getting ****ing stupid. Trash is all well and good but when it's the same people who i'm guessing play each over reasonably often all the time it gets old fast. Seriously read the first 20 or so pages of the TNJ2 thread if you don't believe me!

Also as it's mostly London players who read this anyways you guys should think about getting yourselves to this. http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=111223
trash talk never gets old

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
whats with all this chat? And wth!!!!! £10 money matches v3x?? Are you sure you want to ditto aiko btw. He is very very good. No mm's for me I'm afraid, unless it's for 2p :grin:

craiigg

Smash Lord
yes im coming why is that questionable O:

mad j03 times, i recalled hitting your head at edster with ryan and robby on msn XDXDXD
sorry meng<33

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
whats with all this chat? And wth!!!!! £10 money matches v3x?? Are you sure you want to ditto aiko btw. He is very very good. No mm's for me I'm afraid, unless it's for 2p :grin:
Lol well it'd be pointless to give someone a match i knew i was gunu win. The idea is that its a challenge.

spKz

Smash Ace
Did you know:Scotland created the two greatest things in History,the television(for smash) and whiskey?
From WIKI
German student Nipkow proposed and patented the first electromechanical television system in 1884.
Funny i didnt know Germany was in Scotland :X

But Scotland did have have a Inventor John Logie Baird who demonstrated a early version of TV

And, Scotland did not create Whiskey as a whole they developed a brand whiskey, commonly know as Scotch Whiskey by distilling it with different ingredients blah blah blah

From Wiki (gotta love that site)
The first written record of whisky comes from 1405 in Ireland, where it was distilled by monks. It is also mentioned in Scotland in 1496
No johns ^__^

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Now now Craigy boy,lets not get too technical here :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Never trust a German or a monk imo.Infact it was probably German monks who created Wikipedia,but feel free to look that one up :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
I'm ready for those who I have MM's with. ChrisBOI schooled me on how to play smash as good as him

Bronze

Smash Journeyman
lol Spkz....don't rob Scotland of their heritage. Anyway, Vex v. Aiko sounds like a match i want to watch and Bronze v. Aiko sounds like a match i have to win >_>

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
haha **** I forgot about Irn-Bru.Its ****ing amazing.After I 4 stock Frostbytes Pikachu with my incredible Roy and give him the biggest sonface of all time,Im buying myself an ice cold Bru.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:;):chuckle::chuckle:

By the way rumour has it me and Jam are teaming at this.Oh my goodness:ohwell::confused::psycho:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom