• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT (London) OCT 27th October

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Hmmmm good point, I just felt that if I can barely make any fest or tourny there really isnt a point anymore, but ill try and make what I can from now on then, and Ill make it to SmashGT for my bros sake, Synapse couldnt stop talkin about it when I went to see him, so yeah Ill be there then.
i love you kman and your bros kiss kiss see ya at my tourney xxxxx

- lol apparently fizz did this says edwin

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
lmao did edwin change your sig aswell charles

grayfox

Smash Champion
Ed:

Jam's lost his phone and has no net so myspace is best bet i'd think = /

I don't think i'll be making it to be honest, is just too much money even with a lift, have 400 right now with 300 rent still to pay X_X

I'll take a look anyways but don't rely on me making it because its unlikely, thanks for the offer anyways

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Ed:

Jam's lost his phone and has no net so myspace is best bet i'd think = /

I don't think i'll be making it to be honest, is just too much money even with a lift, have 400 right now with 300 rent still to pay X_X

I'll take a look anyways but don't rely on me making it because its unlikely, thanks for the offer anyways
Hey whats Jam's myspace bro?

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
IG5 0SX

Yeah thats seems right

www.multimap.com

If you search on there it gives you a really accurate map of where it is (IG5 0SX)

Tiptree Communial Hall

And if you put in IG6 2ED you get an accurate close map of where my house is on Sydney Road

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
Craig just wants to know how many people are being housed at his? i know captain smashie is?

VA

Smash Hero
I'm so looking forward to playing smash with people who aren't The Beast. Four stocking his Zelda and Luigi gets boring, BLAH, competition time! Sign up for MM's here, I want as many as I can get.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Pdot vs VA ylink ditto MM
+
Pdot vs VA any char MM

S'on son

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
im willing to earn myself 5 off you so 2.50 each?

son

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
nah i cant come THIS weekend, i didnt get tickets . but you guys will be holdin loadsa fests in the future so ill surely be about

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Yo i need some PAL help, so when i turn the gamecube on here it asks me if i want 60 or 50 and of course i always go with 60, but i accidentally went with 50 last time and now it doesn't give me a choice and seems to be stuck in 50, uhm. . . anyone know what to do? help would be appreciated =)

juganthestar

Smash Journeyman
I challenge VA to a money match for...5 pounds against my Ice Climbers vs your Samus? Im not a beast like...Fuzz.

Jo3 you remember me? I want some more matches against you! along with people i dont see often!

Charles is there gonna be Melty Blood there during friendlies time?

I WANNA SOME BLOOD! Melty blood!

GOGO W.Len Charged Icicle stuffs along with Kohaku Plant Crap and Hisui's...immobile chair which does nothing but eat clashes (lolciel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom