• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT (London) OCT 27th October

Status
Not open for further replies.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
should have left original pools imo

now everyone wants a lil change here n there

Retroking2000

Smash Master
should have left original pools imo

now everyone wants a lil change here n there

lol ~ true ,// chris is saying that his pool is hard and called charles a ****ing dickheed ' lol'
yep people have been asking about the change of seeds just to make it a worthwhile tournie ... but is more better that way .. the majority agree on changing the aspects of the ;pools /// so its all peaches and cream (good)

PDOT .. MM ??? ~

you and Pro vs T.sephiroth and chris H

OH BTW pdot ... chris says that he will **** you so badly that ylink will feel it

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
lol ~ true ,// chris is saying that his pool is hard and called charles a ****ing dickheed ' lol'
yep people have been asking about the change of seeds just to make it a worthwhile tournie ... but is more better that way .. the majority agree on changing the aspects of the ;pools /// so its all peaches and cream (good)

PDOT .. MM ??? ~

you and Pro vs T.sephiroth and chris H

OH BTW pdot ... chris says that he will **** you so badly that ylink will feel it
hmm not a fan of dbls but i dnt mind..ill ask pro.

and who said im using ylink in our mm..chris = scrub tbh a scrub who aint making it to brackets and will spend the rest of the day playin friendlies

btw - charles what is the schedule for the tourn

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
nah cant afford expo are you?

ill just go falco or ylink vs his marth. depends how i play on the day really.

J03

Smash Master
stop messng up the fooking pools, there never gonna be perfect OK!

there fine as they are now, and as theey were each time before, JUST STOP MESSING THEM UP.

im fed up of my fooking pool changing every 2 minutes, its generally annoying!!!

fuzzy, if you change them again, ill kick your go**** arse!

Retroking2000

Smash Master
stop messng up the fooking pools, there never gonna be perfect OK!

there fine as they are now, and as theey were each time before, JUST STOP MESSING THEM UP.

im fed up of my fooking pool changing every 2 minutes, its generally annoying!!!

fuzzy, if you change them again, ill kick your go**** arse!

LOL ~ fuzzy got man handled // ;)

i understand what jo3 means some people change the pools to benefit them

Retroking2000

Smash Master
Remember Edwin, we got the MM with Z and Davebois. So save your money (If you're even going).
LOL ~ I forgot about that thanks for the reminder .. oh by the way frosty the snowman i heard that fiz was testing you to your limit .. ( some people dont have a power level of marth that is over 9000 ) you had close matches lol // '

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Qwik question! Those pools that have 7 ppl and those that have 6, how many ppl can get out of each? For example, are 3 getting out of the 7 man pools and 2 getting out of the 6 man?

COEY

Smash Lord
Nah man same go through from each pool. Plus those are still skeleton pools remeber. There are bound to be other players who turn up on the day.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
i think it will be 3 from each pool. its a 24 man bracket so 3 will need to get through from each of the 8 pools

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
more like zeppo pdotking and kone..

chrisboiking with 0 games to his name..ill put money on it

pdotking

chris H

Smash Journeyman
kk but i am telling the truth coz pdot is not going to get far because off all the people in r pool
he plays ylink he is not going to get far if he plays him that is for sure

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
son get off my balls ur last 30 posts have been about me lol

see u at GT

FrostByte

Smash Lord
LOL ~ I forgot about that thanks for the reminder .. oh by the way frosty the snowman i heard that fiz was testing you to your limit .. ( some people dont have a power level of marth that is over 9000 ) you had close matches lol // '
Let's see... we had a set in the winners final (out of 5) and a money match (out of 3). Most of the matches were close (except the 2 I remember), but he only won one of them.

My Marth breaks scouters.
Pika sticks a nice piece of scouter glass in the eye too.

ac_anon

Smash Ace
Originally Posted by monty06 View Post
that dont mean anything i passed pools 5 times and i aint seeded lol
*has never failed to pass pools in UK tourney and isnt seeded* sorry just wanted to be cocky for a second, personally i dont mind i want my revenge against VA anyway YOU MAY HAVE WON THE TOURNEY MATCH BUT REMEMBER THE MONEY MATCH :laugh: in anycase theres gonna be more problems with pools when people flake which ALWAYS happens and it will get sorted on teh day

monty06

Smash Ace
Let's see... we had a set in the winners final (out of 5) and a money match (out of 3). Most of the matches were close (except the 2 I remember), but he only won one of them.

My Marth breaks scouters.
Pika sticks a nice piece of scouter glass in the eye too.

who needs scouters when you can just sence there power level lol

frosty ur going down in pools

grayfox

Smash Champion
Be on net properly soon, bt have been incredibly ****. Gave the flat upstairs net instead of us lol

Jus' lettin you guys know in advance theres little to no chance i'll make this. Money Johns

VA

Smash Hero
*has never failed to pass pools in UK tourney and isnt seeded* sorry just wanted to be cocky for a second, personally i dont mind i want my revenge against VA anyway YOU MAY HAVE WON THE TOURNEY MATCH BUT REMEMBER THE MONEY MATCH :laugh: in anycase theres gonna be more problems with pools when people flake which ALWAYS happens and it will get sorted on teh day
lol, I'm afraid I won't be making the mistake of even using my samus against you. Marth all the way.

and FU Ryan, you'd better be there, I need a double M2 team up ftw. Actually me and Boest can always play double zelda's...

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
VA why do u have such a feminine name

VA

Smash Hero
Lol, jokes. I don't know tbh. It's an online alias I have had for ages, taken from DDR. Also...I am femimine...lol

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
you need to man up imo. lol

and r u going to fuzz on the friday before the tourn?

Kone

Smash Master
ryan : if you can get yourself to newcaslte you can get a lift with myself and wes, shud be picking up scott and jam.

wes is getting us a hotel for two nights, which i like, and is free.

petrol wont be much, just check out prices of la bus to newc. also i aint heard of ***got jam in ages and i cant get thru to his mobile. im also using an old phone but i dont remember his number ever chaning. maybe it has, can you try ring him for me and ask if he turning up? if you and jam dont go i maybe a tit and flake ^_^

x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom