• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT (London) OCT 27th October

Status
Not open for further replies.

craiigg

Smash Lord
They are in the first thread j03y boy O__O what are you on

Also VA got seeded? Wow he must of made an impression at AR2 time to **** his samus up XDXD

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
he said he is to me, and the smashfest the day before

Lol the games me, frost and edwin had today were jokes

Edwin lost to my kirby when using marth

COEY

Smash Lord
Wtf happened to my pool?! And i think VA being seeded above myself is slightly leaning towards completely out of the closet gay. I don't mind it just means i'll have to beat him instead of Philly goat now xD, i mean i'm not picky enough to say switch me and VA around in the pool so im second on the list. Or am i......?

VA

Smash Hero
I think it's fair for COEY to be seeded above me...I'm not bothered not being seeded.

The win will be even more satisfying :p

ac_anon

Smash Ace
I look forward to it dude ;) ****ing samus players!
samus woo

geek/mafia in genral: i heard that geek may not be attending, is this true () and is every other member coming?
i am as of just now undecided about coming, i need to get a few things out of the way before i know if im coming or not, i want to though. As for GEEK he isnt coming. As far as i know the rest of the mafia are attending but im not 100% sure on that

OGRE™

Smash Rookie
If GEEK really isn't coming, just move VA to his spot and give COEY a high seed in my pool. Seems like a good idea to me. Saves any arguements over the seed.

COEY

Smash Lord
lol i really shouldn't have mentioned it i was only kidding, although if Geek isnt coming thats probably a good idea by Jake.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
I can 4stock chrisboi and im not seeded

pdotking

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Yeah his samus is good. real smart

monty06

Smash Ace
just leave va as seed in his pool and for geeks pool just use someone lese from his pool as a seed

OGRE™

Smash Rookie
If that's an attempt at trying to get yourself a seed there Paul, you fail >.>. VA moving to that pool makes sense, and gives Coey the seed he should have. It works, and solves the issue.

COEY

Smash Lord
yea charles i think you've gone wrong somewhere. you can't really put me and j03 in the same pool. Jake was on about putting VA in that pool.

monty06

Smash Ace
If that's an attempt at trying to get yourself a seed there Paul, you fail >.>. VA moving to that pool makes sense, and gives Coey the seed he should have. It works, and solves the issue.

no it wasnt an attempt to get a seed lol i already told chrles i dont care if im seeded or not im still getting out of pools anyway so i dont give to ****s lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom