• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 4 20th November Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

VA

Smash Hero
I wasn't putting words in Mikey's mouth. Being as we've been best friends since we were 5/6, I usually know what he'll be thinking on certain issues concerning crews and whatever else. He doesn't post that often so I was making a pretty safe bet on what he'd say. We also had a conversation about it not that long ago.

Anyway Mikey I really think you should team with beast. If you make it to my smashfest you'll see that he's stepping it up loads at the moment.

Kone

Smash Master
The Mikey thing was sorted age ago, silly convo. Anyway, to me, its obvious mikey, sam and robby are all sdb ;)

Anyway, crews wont happen at this. Im running a tournament end of jan and ill have crews> doubles.

Midlands v North West at mine friday night before the tourney?

ps my cars a hunk a junk atm. Going to rent a 7 seater for this. Sam, brad and george u guys can hop in with joe, will, me and alan.

Kone

Smash Master
Itll be a tenner each joe. That okay? im having car issues atm. If its sorted then itll be less. If not around a tenner. The van i rented for a weekend was £50. Im going to go to the same place for a seven seater. Split that seven ways it really should be that much. If it is more, ill just pay the extra. Thats if my car fails its mot at the end of this month ;)

Kone

Smash Master
I have no idea when thatll happen. I can get a few in the car when I come for gt4 if we have room. Then bring them like that everytime I come down. Im not driving to a tournament on my own anytime soon as I am not bothered about melee enough. I also dont have the time with my professional job to drive down tvs to london and lose a day. Not until next Summer. I kid you not.

I only have 7/8/9?? of your tvs anyway charles. One of yours didnt work and got thrown out. I left that biggish one at your community centre. I remember being abit disappointed in the number of tvs when I drove down to get them as I couldve collected that many on my own and was expecting around 15. I should get two or three down to you for gt4. Maybe more if people have them under their legs. Then, a monthly after that and you should have them all. If its a brawl monthly we should be able to get rake to take a few aswell.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
what.. I had like 14-16 t.vs all working so whered they go? I remember counting up about 18 once but thats cause I brought t.vs from home too

how did like 5 of my t.vs suddenly dissapear? :s

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
brads in charge of the crew and he says ddiz you're not in it anymore so sorry you're not in it

i had no right in saying you were in as i did not have brads permission nor did i notify him about it. so it's his decision and he says you're not in it.

S O R R Y

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
okay yeah that was a lie, the real truth is that i was so high as id just smoked tons of ganj when you asked me if you could join the crew, so i must of said yes (I DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING THOUGH I WAS BUZZIN).

sorry man

X1-12

Smash Champion
Jack: as you may have figured I'll do it if sean doesn't turn up (and brad doesn't change his mind lol) Sean is my longtime partner and i wanna team with a jiggs

actually jack do you still practise jiggs for dubs?

X1-12

Smash Champion
i didn't know till you'd agreed to team with someone else, lol

no I'm advancing the falco metagame still, he's gonna be the next character to dominate this game

don't tell them about my secret weapon ¬¬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom