• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 4 20th November Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

VA

Smash Hero
people should know that normally I wouldn't sell out liek this, only I think it is important for fuzzy and me to be a good team so we can **** next time we go to europe. I think practicing is a good idea.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
yo aaron you need to find a team partner, im gonna try teaming with va at this, since we're gonna team in europe from now on
A LOT more respect in the way you present your post the next time you tell me you're not teaming with me is due, as i'm not cool with random and unneeded disrepect, so fix yourself up right now

Have fun getting knee'd and 'I cant save you cos i'm comboing someone' VA

And dats ok, I will team with Jolteon and we will still win :)

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
im confused there's no disrespect lol

im just doing uni work right now and being lazy with my posts dude so sorry if it seems disrespectful

I seriously dont want to be spending a long time writing messages on here since i have to work about 5 hours a day on uni work

You'll do good with Jolteon

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool Obv socially deprived to really think your post came across respectful.

Funny enough there was a point where Me and VA was actually speaking about teaming because we would make a better team then us two (numerous times actually) but because i'm a human I declined it cos it would be kind of snakey to just leave and I am very true to what I am affilated with (OoC for example and the whole of the UK at SNY), i'm very glad to see that trait doesn't run within you. :)

Time to **** Jolteon, this tournament and SNY2!
Love you baby <3

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
play to win baby lol

prof it'd just be nice to get some european practise with VA since he suggested it in the first place and I'm up for teaming with him :) It'd be nice to have a "definite" teams partner for Europe and rep as Team UK

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol kl

I'll just remember with you it's Winning > Loyalty as with me undoubtably switched around as i'm a person before winning...so we are definitely different in that aspect.

I wouldn't of even minded if you told me normally and humbly, but it was the disrespectful (and yes it was) way you presented it which got me, but you can't see that and it's cool...peace.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
well yeah I just said it straight up instead of telling you personally or asking, hope you wont get too upset aaron lol I do take winning > loyalty tho you should know that, I said I'd even main jigglypuff if it doesnt go too well in europe in the distant future. Things are looking up tho so that don't seem to be happening. I'm pretty sure you and Alex will make a better team anyway Aaron. We actually suck as a team, its just our individual strengths and taking out swizzy made us win easy lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
You didn't have to ask me lol, all I was mostly annoyed about was how you originally stated it, but from how you are in general I shouldn't of been suprized since that's always been you.

And yeah we make a terrible team and always have, good luck with VA etc. :awesome:

VA

Smash Hero
lol I didn't want to cause anything, I thought it was a bit weird that charles wouldn't want to stay loyal....I'm only doing it for success in Europe. If Prof would travel and be at the europe tournaments, things would be different.

In the future I want to team with prof too, I've always wanted to do double fox with prof.

I think prof you should team with swizzy, he's better than level 9 ganon.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
i need a team player if jjlinyard does not turn up, hes dedicated to the whole college thang, J03 who you teaming with (your probably teaming with swizzy)? I AM NOT TEAMING WITH WARNING AGAIN! I also wouldnt mind teaming with smakis but I know how you feel about two ICs teaming (i can play good as doc as well now scrapped all my other secondaries)

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I think we could still do well on an international scale if we practiced and discussed stuff aaron, teams are my forte and hopefully I will also improve a lot from teaming with you as well.

rustediron

Smash Lord
lol kl

I'll just remember with you it's Winning > Loyalty as with me undoubtably switched around as i'm a person before winning...so we are definitely different in that aspect.

I wouldn't of even minded if you told me normally and humbly, but it was the disrespectful (and yes it was) way you presented it which got me, but you can't see that and it's cool...peace.
*Munches popcorn*

Yeniths

East Midlands!
AD team with me, I always place decent and have done well recently lol, more then i get credit for.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I think we could still do well on an international scale if we practiced and discussed stuff aaron, teams are my forte and hopefully I will also improve a lot from teaming with you as well.
Yeah I know you are really good in teams and plus this is my chance to help another player out and start a better team relationship so it's a win win.
So yeah I guess i'll be teaming with you from now on for most events, it was fate from the first monthly where we nearly beat Edwin and Fuzzy lol :bee:

lol I didn't want to cause anything, I thought it was a bit weird that charles wouldn't want to stay loyal....I'm only doing it for success in Europe. If Prof would travel and be at the europe tournaments, things would be different.

In the future I want to team with prof too, I've always wanted to do double fox with prof.

I think prof you should team with swizzy, he's better than level 9 ganon.
lol BTW just so you know I would never be annoyed at you for asking/teaming with Charles, you're always teaming with people who you have to carry and that must be extremely gay for you so I understand you trying to get in a better situation for yourself lol.

And lol at being suprized that Charles wouldn't stay loyal, I thought about it yesterday and I was like this is Charles, he puts himself fully before anything in terms of winning....and still it wasn't even the fact that he went to team with you, it was just how he said it and then made it seem like it said it respectfully.

It might be difficult for me to team with you in the future (even though it would be a good team) cos I will probably be teaming with Jolteon.....and i'm far from Fuzzy so you know lol.
But maybe at some random event, you never know.

VA

Smash Hero
Nah come on you don't have to stick with one partner for ever.

I want to team with Fuzzy in Europe because unfortunately I don't think swizzy is ready to take out the top teams yet where me and Fuzzy might have a chance. If Swizzy were to improve a little bit I could return to teaming with him. It's quite simple really, we didn't stand a chance against amsah and remen. I want to be able to team with anyone, and I'd really like to team with you at a future tournament. It would be fun to see who fuzzy would team with and how they cope with us.

People swap around a lot at US nationals, we should do this in the UK it's cool.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol Well I see what the situation is like at the time where we could possibly team since it sounds like you want to team with both of us to get a feeling of what's best which is cool I guess.

So yeah, we'll try to make it happen in the future in that case.

WaagOne

Smash Cadet
loool Waagone, i'm pretty decent in the scene, like top 20-15 in the community so I would suggest MMing me before you even try to MM Jo3.

How much would you want to play for?
Lol yea i heard your pretty **** some new comer with 8,000 posts, smash hero is a bold claim man but you are pretty epic. Well i thought i'd jump on the tc hype and aim high so ill see how i go. But i gotta warn you i got mad crazy skills and ****

Any one feeling lucky, wanna team? Could be bisto.

"Out of every body i met who told the truth, time did"

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
Lol yea i heard your pretty **** some new comer with 8,000 posts, smash hero is a bold claim man but you are pretty epic. Well i thought i'd jump on the tc hype and aim high so ill see how i go. But i gotta warn you i got mad crazy skills and ****

Any one feeling lucky, wanna team? Could be bisto.

"Out of every body i met who told the truth, time did"
yea ill tean wit u if thats kl we make a sick team anyway

n that a big tune the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom