• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 4 20th November Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
ddiz wanna jam at mine sumtime nxt week just send me a txt ill give u directions but its most likely gonna hve 2 b a monday after 5 if thats kl ill get u SHLing by the end of the session ill help u wit tech skill n u learn general mindgames frm just playin =] any else wanna come jam let me knw but i can only hve about 3/5 ppl over

gm jack

Smash Lord
Or, if you expect a powershield, PS or shine them back at him again. I doubt he will be able to PS them twice in a row unless he expects it.

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
ddiz wanna jam at mine sumtime nxt week just send me a txt ill give u directions but its most likely gonna hve 2 b a monday after 5 if thats kl ill get u SHLing by the end of the session ill help u wit tech skill n u learn general mindgames frm just playin =] any else wanna come jam let me knw but i can only hve about 3/5 ppl over
yes i would very much like to jam at urs but i kinda lost ur number, forgot to save it (as well as a few more other numbers >.>) please txt it to me ^^.. i finish college by 5 anyways so thats fine, if u could make it tuesday it would be better cuz im free all day (:

Wiggum

Smash Journeyman
thats only if u over spam them mindgame them ^^ ull hit he reacts wit a shield n grab cnt powershield them all
Or, if you expect a powershield, PS or shine them back at him again. I doubt he will be able to PS them twice in a row unless he expects it.
Land early so the laser doesn't fire but the sound still goes then grab him
up throw -> down air
low % up throw, mid % any throw u think will work, high % throw 2wards edge n edge guard ^^falco can hve a grab game u just hve 2 b smart enough 2 use it MINDGAMES lol
Why not just shine them or Dair them and get some shield pressure started instead?
You guys chat shit... : /

Kone

Smash Master
I should be making this :). Get a car full sorted. Joe do you want to come to mine then drive down? ask alan and will. Ill offer them first and then george is in already. After that ill offer to LC.

I can bring Project M to this if anyone wants to play it.

Tamoo

Smash Master
oooh yeah project m, that would be great.

And Ed, i'm presuming you don't want the 28" crt tv that i've got anymore? It's just that i'd really need to either give it away or throw it away asap cos it's taking sooo much space in my room.

Kone

Smash Master
Ill still take the tv tam. Will sort it out at gt 4 thankyou. Also, come to mine this fri and play project m with me, george and sam. Ive got the newest version witht he latest builds. So, its much better than what you may have played at sny.

Kone

Smash Master
Okay cool Tam. Be awesome if you made the monthly. If I am going to get the likes of yourself travelling to it then Ill definetly sort out a function room. Will run singles, doubles and a PM tournament ^_^. Keep rankings going aswell.

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
i am not attending this

hugo will have to wait a bit longer to get ****ing owned by me, random scrub

LC got dis

J03

Smash Master
Ed: put it too will and alan and both are interested. Will'll have to book it off work, how much would you want for fuel if we had 5 in the car?

Kone

Smash Master
Bugger all really. Full tank is £40. We will do a return easily on that.Probably £30 return split five ways.

J03

Smash Master
as general ruler of the UK smash scene i think Big Blue, Poke Floats and Brinstar Depths on random with Icicle Mountain, Venom and Fourside as counterpicks

Ruleset: Jo3 pays no entry fee, everyone auto loses to Jo3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom