• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 4 20th November Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

rustediron

Smash Lord
i am not attending this

hugo will have to wait a bit longer to get ****ing owned by me, random scrub

LC got dis
It's cool, I'll beat Alpha Dash for you and save you the years of training you'd have to undertake before you'd be able to take him on.

I reckon KJ's Mewtwo is probably a better target for you, or do you want me to dispense with him as well?

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
It's cool, I'll beat Alpha Dash for you and save you the years of training you'd have to undertake before you'd be able to take him on.

I reckon KJ's Mewtwo is probably a better target for you, or do you want me to dispense with him as well?
that kinda talk will result in you getting destroyed by your own character

VA

Smash Hero
You could try getting yourself put in my half of the bracket and failing to meet me again, but this time actually beat those random londoners and get to play me. That might be more fun.

VA

Smash Hero
actually last time it was that bloody warning who screwed you over.

I went ahead and 3 stocked him twice in your place.

but yeah we need to meet in tournament to put any hope in your mind to rest because it would be fun.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
if i come to this ill happily mm anyone who thinks there UK top 5 but actually isnt xD
basically you were talking about j3ly

Alpha dash, if i do come to GT4 I want a rematch of our pool game lol

I ****ed up so hard the end of the 3rd match lol
I got something new for you this time, even though I won i felt the games were a bit sloppy on my behalf. Peach is no longer a threat to me

J03

Smash Master
j3ly, Tamoo, AD, L-J, Yeniths. << all potentially top 5 in the future imo obv

AD: wasnt talking about anyone in particular lol. J3ly is good and imo should be top 5 but is:

A. Mario
B. Jigglypuff
C. not Fox

although J3ly... MM? we now have many permutations, Fox/Sheik/Falcon v Mario/Jiggs/Fox =o, imo one chameleon MM and some friendlies?

VA: i dont mind losing to scrubs, if i do i just put on some shades and look cool

plus noone can see me cry in shame behind them

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
j3ly, Tamoo, AD, L-J, Yeniths. << all potentially top 5 in the future imo obv

AD: wasnt talking about anyone in particular lol. J3ly is good and imo should be top 5 but is:

A. Mario
B. Jigglypuff
C. not Fox

although J3ly... MM? we now have many permutations, Fox/Sheik/Falcon v Mario/Jiggs/Fox =o, imo one chameleon MM and some friendlies?

VA: i dont mind losing to scrubs, if i do i just put on some shades and look cool

plus noone can see me cry in shame behind them
oh just because you said anyone who THINKS THEY ARE TOP 5 but yeah. And thanks for the recognition I dunno if I'll reach that point, i would have had kids by then knowing me (probably next year :urg: lol i shouldnt say things like that )

J03

Smash Master
Tom: cool to see you branching out, I have much fox marth exp so okies, although imo im terrible at the matchup lol.

Now falcon v Marth i think is hilarious, Falcon CAN **** marth all dai then just get edge guarded xD

WaagOne

Smash Cadet
Guess who =]

I'll mm u JO3, You best prepare 4 the **** though ... bring some KY jelly

P.S. Mindgames...

J03

Smash Master
Waagone: your new name is wagon, so im gonna call you wheels. I like this as if you turn out to be willz then its almost as if ive been calling you wills this entire time :)

W-ill-z

Wh-eel-s

WaagOne

Smash Cadet
Lol good idea but no dice, your pronunciation is off. There's two A's for a reason and it ain't because I offer a breakdown service for when you fall apart. Like the AA =]

J03

Smash Master
This Wheels fellow surely cant be willz, he spells his words for one :bee: Also the dude is trying to point out his joke as im seemingly too stupid to work it out myself :( and imo Willz was never patronising, at least not on purpose xD

But if you don't offer the service then ill try my best to not break down, no promises like, im pitiful lol. :reverse:

However if you are new and not someone revamping themselves (Although id love it if it was Z - old skool player) id suggest aiming for someone who potentially has less potential, im not as bad as i seem and ive no need to take the new kids pocket money :ohwell:

also smileys are cool :glare:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool Waagone, i'm pretty decent in the scene, like top 20-15 in the community so I would suggest MMing me before you even try to MM Jo3.

How much would you want to play for?

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
waagone isnt me i'm (willz) using this account

and funnily enough wheels is one of my nicknames anyway

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Well that wasn't a problem until people started making force account pretedning to be other people lol.

But yeah, in this case i'll give it to be a new person, welcome Waagone.

I am also black and I am a result of massive sex appeal mixed with melee.

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
professor loser just got OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom