• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 4 20th November Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
It's like you guys have a tourny every other ****ing weekend.

VA

Smash Hero
Just to let you know. My crew wants a £10 MM with any other crew at this tournament.

That means Tesco, OOC and whoever else wants to get some nice ****.

My crew is:

Me
Swizzy
Beast
Smashy (Joe from Brighton)

4 man, 4 stocks each.

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
looks like theres gonna b alot of crew rivial at this tourney =]
we need 2 hve a day where all the crews can meet up n jam
n fuzz is this thing honestly on the 20th coz ppl keep telling me different stuff n i need 2 book my train tickets dwn 4 that week asap

n PDOT make a guest appearance link n young link lol

VA

Smash Hero
If you want to give us money, you realise this is for money right?

I don't want to to overcrowd our crew battles because we have a priority to get at least one done vs OOC. Seeing as normally we don't even get one done I'll subscribe to that one first.

Then we'll play SDB and if we have time we'll play IWR (if edwin attends).

Kone

Smash Master
IWR arent a crew imo.Dont even know if they ever were. Charles just bangs on about it, no one else.

Uhm, yeah I understand its for money, which is why its easy. You aren't good enough for SDB. SDB > OOC and whatever your crew is. Jam maybe here, so four stock for us five for yours Robby?

Im going to host a tournament in Jan where there will be a crew tournament for money over doubles. We got alot of decent crews now (robbys, sdb, ooc, satire, lc, tesco).

J03

Smash Master
out of confusion who is apart of each crew? preferably active members, not necessarily first team.

SDB.

Ed
Jam
Craig
Joe
Will
Alan
!Mikey!

Robbies Rapists

Robby
Joe-2
Sam
Mikey

OOC

Aaron
Dujuan
Last Dragon
The Lust

sall i know lol

X1-12

Smash Champion
LC:

Brad
Calzum
w1llz
dooan
marni

Tesco:

J3ly
unreal
deathgazer
king_ndj
PMS

SATiRe:

Tamoo
L-J
Yeniths
Crab.man
X1-12

Kone

Smash Master
I agree with Robbys above comment :).

Joe - sdb is pretty much me, you, will,alan and jam as active. Dont really count craig as i dont think he plays/is preparing to play anytime soon.

J03

Smash Master
surely all contests between different crews should have a 'how well do you know your crew mates' section

lol

also im sure Mikey agrees with you both but i dont like putting words in peoples mouths, im getting mega deja vu on this but cant remember how it ended? =/

Callum, aint Otter from Leeds?

gm jack

Smash Lord
I agree with Robbys above comment :).

Joe - sdb is pretty much me, you, will,alan and jam as active. Dont really count craig as i dont think he plays/is preparing to play anytime soon.
I play craig a decent bit, but he just never seems to be bothered if it means moving outside his house.

New crew appearing.

NRS (L-J will say what it stands for, my latin isn't good enough)

L-J
Frugs
gm jack
MaSe

We got this.

SwizzyUK

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure I clarified this before. I'm first and foremost TLC (+ Beast), but when being convinced to join SDB I was told it was like a social group, and could be a secondary Crew, so that's what it is. It's pretty sweet having a secondary crew better than everyone else's primary crew though ; )

Also, I haven't touched a controller in like six weeks so am currently s**t at the game, I'm gonna have very little time to practice cos I work, and I'm only about 90% sure I can come... Which leads me to the conclusion that people should be rushing to my door to team with me. Jo3 or J3ly up for it? I like teaming with people who have a 3 in their name. Like Vanity Ang3l. Sorry X1-12, you shoulda made your name one number longer.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Crews isn't even going to get done now that I think about it.

This is a one day event and we all know how unorganized the overall community is when it comes to playing their tournament games cos people are dumb as ***, so yeah, I'll talk about playing crews now with the full acknowledge that it wont happen because this community (and occasionaly the people who run the events) are stupid.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
out of confusion who is apart of each crew? preferably active members, not necessarily first team.

SDB.

Ed
Jam
Craig
Joe
Will
Alan
!Mikey!

Robbies Rapists

Robby
Joe-2
Sam
Mikey

OOC

Aaron
Dujuan
Last Dragon
The Lust

sall i know lol
**** I dont know people by their real names too much to keep up with I only know smash names! this list didnt help me and btw you missed one

OOC:
Myself (alpha dash)
Prof
The lust
Last dragon
Gantz

This team is actually the best team, SDB, vanitys angels wtf, SATurdays whatever your crew is called, sainsbury's have nothing on us!!

Crews isn't even going to get done now that I think about it.

This is a one day event and we all know how unorganized the overall community is when it comes to playing their tournament games cos people are dumb as ***, so yeah, I'll talk about playing crews now with the full acknowledge that it wont happen because this community (and occasionaly the people who run the events) are stupid.
its all a dream..... BELIEVE!!

Brado

Smash Lord
I think I'll be the only LC member at this, unless Cal comes.
Needs a Team Partner..? I'm better in teams than singles and I play jiggs yeeee

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Pro: your using a bias tourney sample aka London tourneys haha, known for being the biggest wasters of time ever.
......Well everyone is stupid at every single London event when it comes to doing the brackets, a few people always go and do their own thing and spoil it for a lot of people. EVERY London event I have been to (except for the one I was late to) I have progressed in the bracket and had to wait or get people to play their games just so I can play another one.

It's run by the same people in the same area, this time we have more TV's but we also have more people so not much will change, we will run out of time like we always do cos people want to sit around and play friendlies or go outside and smoke when they have tournament games to play or leave the venue and don't come back like idiots and don't take their names off the bracket.

AmcD

Smash Ace
heard you're good, ive never seen you play, i'd be interested in teaming if JJL dont show up, id like to play with you in a friendly team match to see how well we do
yeah that's fine, don't think i've ever teamed up with an icies player before should be interesting.
i've always had top3 in teams (national tournaments) but then again i have only ever teamed with aiko and joe.

AmcD

Smash Ace
ahh well that answers my question!
i didn't take it that it was assumed because in the past you have teamed with will/mikey so wasn't too sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom