• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashGT 4 20th November Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

gm jack

Smash Lord
Jack: as you may have figured I'll do it if sean doesn't turn up (and brad doesn't change his mind lol) Sean is my longtime partner and i wanna team with a jiggs

actually jack do you still practise jiggs for dubs?
Nah, my jiggs is trash, though my sheik has got pretty decent.

jalued

Smash Lord
why are the stages used for the tournaments so boring? why is there no brinstar or dk 64 or rc? no one really plays jiggs in the uk anyway

i didn't know till you'd agreed to team with someone else, lol

no I'm advancing the falco metagame still, he's gonna be the next character to dominate this game

don't tell them about my secret weapon ¬¬
oh and every character in the end is limited by their recovery and by how efficiently they can be comboed onstage. So falco is kinda screwed. Only jigglypuff and fox seem to ignore this

Kone

Smash Master
Charles I may have got that number wrong. Now that Im fresh and awake the number 13 stands out. With the broken tv 12. Ill have a look at the tvs tonight and count them up.

j3ly

Smash Champion
the only people i dont respect are jolteon and wiggum, i'd never pick any gay stages against anyone else

ive been practicing laser camping people to 400% + though with fox. wiggum i intend to humuliate you again and again throughout the course of ur smash career

prepare to experience what it feels like to be brutalised by a pichu

is swizzyness comming? might request teaming with him if he is, we worked pretty good together at SNY

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
you shouldn't show any sympathy to anyone when counterpicking lol

though regardless I do welcome you to try and beat me with fox on a gay stage... :)

j3ly

Smash Champion
id rather go jigglypuff and outgay you, sorry

its called HONOUR. or HONOR.

have some

j3ly

Smash Champion
you don't deserve to beat anybody the way you play, i've watched you plank the edge for 1, maybe 2 minutes before you're playstyle bored the shizzzzzzaa outta me and i left

which is the reason for me not playing jiggs anymore, nobody watched me play at the last monthly :( nobody cares about jigglypuff players unless they are despicably resting the top 2 players 4 stocks every match

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
you don't deserve to beat anybody the way you play, i've watched you plank the edge for 1, maybe 2 minutes before you're playstyle bored the shizzzzzzaa outta me and i left

which is the reason for me not playing jiggs anymore, nobody watched me play at the last monthly :( nobody cares about jigglypuff players unless they are despicably resting the top 2 players 4 stocks every match
Actually if you lose to someone campy you don't deserve to win instead of the opposite way around which is if you camp you don't deserve to win.

It's gay but if you can't get around it that shows WAYYY more about the playing falling for it rather then the player doing it. Nice rage though.

But I advise you to go Mario, Jolteon is terrible at that matchup and he stands 0% chance of course....the worst person i've ever seen :urg:

And also lol @ 'Nobody watched me play' like you are searching for people to care.

J03

Smash Master
sdb is like our secondary crew :)
:( .

if in the sense that SDB is a social group = OK

if in the sense that you consider SDB inferior = despicable

J3ly: meng be angry cos he hate camping or cos he loses to campers :/ consider me v you, is it wrong for me to camp in order to gain a massive advantage? does it mean i have to camp in order to win? does it mean i camp because your much easier to beat when i camp i.e. ill just camp and win, no skill needed. But ultimately is that the campers problem or yours =/

PS. aint hatin' just collaboratin'

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
dont be silly ur never gnna win a tournament.
Keep playing a low tier and applying the concept of honour in a teenager's video game, that'll make you win tournaments. :)

Actually if you lose to someone campy you don't deserve to win instead of the opposite way around which is if you camp you don't deserve to win.

It's gay but if you can't get around it that shows WAYYY more about the playing falling for it rather then the player doing it. Nice rage though.

But I advise you to go Mario, Jolteon is terrible at that matchup and he stands 0% chance of course....the worst person i've ever seen :urg:

And also lol @ 'Nobody watched me play' like you are searching for people to care.
He can just cp me with Jiggs and outgay me. :urg:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
He's hating becuase he can't do anything against campers lol.

In fact when I went to Jolteon house the other day we were getting some major lulz cos we were reading J3ly's posts in the Mario section and him raging about how he can't do anything against campers and espesh camping Sheiks (lol Jo3 - SNY)

And I KNOW FOR A FACT that if he didn't find campers threats he wouldn't be carrying on the same way, that's even how I beat him more dominantly the next time I played him, since his style is fully around baiting and nothing else, what's the solution....don't approach and/or time your appraoches well.

And you win the match with the bonus prize of seeing J3ly rage, win win imo, anyonelse agree? :confused:

J03

Smash Master
Dear Professor Professional.

If possible would you please refrain from using light blue and red in posts next to each other as it causes slight discomfort whilst reading, yours faithfully Jo3 x.

PS. it has recently come to my attention that you should be banned from smashboards. This is because you use 2 accounts, one in England, and another in America. My reasoning for this hypothesis is perfect, you use the account Professor Professional in the UK. Now presumably This 'Professor' has a doctorate degree (PhD), making him a doctor. As such you are Doctor Professor Professional, aka Dr.PP. Did you really think you could get away with such a travesty?

I expect you to be banned imminently as such consider this your final good bye...

GOOD BYE SIR! :glare:

VA

Smash Hero
^^ weird and kind of lame :/ (I was referring to jo3's post).

I just meant we all take our place in the SDB line up when we aren't representing our own crew. Also yeah I like everyone in SDB :)

J03

Smash Master
VA: dont mind me im just skulking atm, the dentist made me pay 50 quid to make my tooth hurt, the jerk! now im randomly being a jerk to make the whole thing seem more justified :/ apologies

Pro: ya it kinda does, now i feel like im the only one it effects... awkward

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
VA: dont mind me im just skulking atm, the dentist made me pay 50 quid to make my tooth hurt, the jerk! now im randomly being a jerk to make the whole thing seem more justified :/ apologies

Pro: ya it kinda does, now i feel like im the only one it effects... awkward
loool @ the dentist. And.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

loool Nah jkin, i'll refrain from using those colours together in the future, but obviously not refrain from colours :oneeye:

Edit - Looking at that kinda even hurts my eyes lol....

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
1st = pulling ur hair and other shenanigans i did at the last monthly
2nd = presuming i could attend a fest
3rd = assume im part of LC

and all this together and u get, A FOOL

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol You don't have to be so self critical, everyone said it was ok and it just moving on and just be casual and have fun and everything will be cool instead of clinging on to what everyone is not paying attention lol.

gm jack

Smash Lord
You just need to chill a bit more, and don't assume people who are high will remember what they said.

And Jolteon, friendlies at this? I want to find more things to work on.

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
i guess....nyways im still planning on making this event

wait a minute arent u supposed to me hurting my feelings for ur pleasure? :O

also jack i wana have some friendlies with u too for reasons we are both aware off

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
thats not what happened last time ^^
also i need to work on playing against sheik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom