• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards has created: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Expand-A-Character!

psb123

Smash Cadet
Peach/Daisy Echoes:

1. Veronica
2. Pauline
3. Vampire Daisy

Bowser Echo:

1. Midbus
2. Wart

Bowser Assist Function:

Bowser Space - Causes bad effects to randomly happen to all fighters except for the one who summoned Bowser. Obviously inspired by Mario Party.

Peach Assist Function:

Focus - Peach keeps making wishes to power-up the fighter that summoned her. Just as she did for Twink at the end of the first Paper Mario.

Daisy Assist Function:

Flowerbed Return - Causes an Aura of Flowers to appear around the fighter who summoned her. When that fighter presses the jump button, they bounce off a flower trampoline before getting to input their normal jumps. This effectively gives a fighter an extra jump. Named after her defensive power shot in Mario Power Tennis, but more-so inspired by her special ability in Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games.

Bowser Back Special:

Fire Shot - His Fireball custom special from Smash 4. (Should I mention differences Wart would have for this move?)

Peach and Daisy Back Special:

Psych Bomb - Peach's version will have the player hold the input to have Peach charge the attack. At the apex of the charge or when the input is released, Peach will throw an array of bombs that are weaker than the Bob-omb Item in an arc. Daisy's version will instead be the Super Ball from Super Mario Land. After inputting Back + B, hold the B button to charge and use the control stick to aim. After releasing B, or after a set amount of time has passed, Daisy will throw the Super Ball which ricochets off fighters and surfaces.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
(Should I mention differences Wart would have for this move?)
You can, but don't have to. If Wart wins but a different back special wins you can also give your own Wart version of that move if you want and I'll add it.

Peach back special: Magic Carpet

Summons a platform only she can interact with, allowing her to basically use ground moves in the air like an opposite of the float. It will disintegrate once she hops or walks off it - jumping off it will go straight into the float - it can't be used if she's already floated in a jump. If used on the ground you basically get a slower but easier "training wheel" short hop-into-glide off the carpet. Daisy's is identical.

Spirits
King Koopa (DiC)
Advanced

Stage: Yoshi's Island Melee
Opponent: Green Bowser
Song: Plumber Rap
Rules: Foe will randomly gain different transformations - such as tanooki ears, bunny ears, metal, giant, e.t.c.

Penny
Ace

Stage: Super Happy Tree
Song: Fruit Basket
Opponent: Daisy (white and pink dress)
Rules: Your controls will become reversed, foe has a gust bellows, Mini Mushroom tidal wave

Baroness von Bon Bon
Novice

Opponent: Red dress Daisy, Pac-Man x 2, giant pink ROB
Song: Jungle Level Jazz Style
Stage: Magicant (Hazards off)
Rules: Daisy has a Super Scope, defeat Daisy to progress to ROB, Pac-Men appear when Daisy is at high damage, defeat ROB to win

Robo Dedede
Novice

Opponent: Metal Dedede, invisible Peach x 2
Stage: Boxing Ring
Song: Kirby Boss Medley
Rules: Dedede is passive, you have a Franklin Badge, Stamina, Peach favours down special, defeat Dedede to win.

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Jack Black Echoes
  1. Ganon
  2. Midbus
Princess Echoes
  1. Vampire
  2. Lady D
  3. Pauline
Bowser Assist
When summoned, Bowser begins walking back and forth while spewing fireballs, acting like his NSMB boss battles (including spewing a ton at once for his final attack). He'll also swipe at approaching enemies with his claws. He has a ton of HP, but can still be KO'd - If you manage to do so, he'll reveal himself to be a Fake Bowser, transforming into a random Mario enemy before plunging into the bottom blast zone.

Peach Back Special: Heart
Inspired by Mario Kart: Double Dash, Peach causes a heart to orbit around her. While the heart deals no damage, it allows Peach to absorb projectiles to heal herself. However, it has less active frames than the Toad counter, meaning that there will still be situations where the latter is preferable.

Daisy Back Special: Crystal Kick
Daisy's leg becomes encased in crystal before she rockets forward a short distance with a powerful kick. It's a high-lag, high-power move, making it risky yet rewarding. If used in the air, it dives diagonally downwards while having much less endlag, but also much less KO/damage potential.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Final Bowser spirit:
Axe
Novice

Stage: Gerudo Valley (No witches, but bridge is destructible)
Opponent: NES colour Mario, invisible Simon
Song: King Bowser
Rules: Simon favors his axe, Mario is passive but likes to jump, defeat Mario to win.

Final 2 Peach spirits:
Super Glider
Advanced

Stage: Mario Circuit (Omega)
Song: Cloudtop Cruise
Opponent: Peach (Red)
Rules: You will become extremely light, Blue Shells spawn often, foe likes to jump

Stylus
Novice

Stage: Battlefield PictoChat 2
Song: Bathtime (Vocal)
Opponents: Dalmatian Duck Hunt, Peach, Tiny Metal Mario, Toon Link
Rules: Peach likes to taunt, Metal Mario will gain a hammer at high damage, Dr. Kawashima ATs will spawn, Toon Link favours side B, defeat one foe to progress to the next

enhances to Retractable Stylus
Ace

Final Daisy spirit:
Super Game Boy
Advanced

Stage: Dream Land GB (Bubbly Clouds)
Opponents: Green Daisy, Green and Brown Mario, Blue Daisy, Swapped-colour Mario
Rules: Defeat the first Daisy and Mario to progress to the next, Nikki ATs will spawn, you begin the battle metal but will lose it when the second batch of fighters spawn
Song: Castle Lololo

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Rhythm Rally will be Peach's stage, Maple Tree will be Daisy's, and my Mario RPG submission will be used for Bowser's Castle

Bowser echo
  1. Wart = 1
  2. Baby Bowser = 1
  3. Blastoise = 2
  4. Midbus = 3
  5. Ganon = 8
Ganon will be added!
Peach/Daisy echoes
  1. Small Peach = 1
  2. Veronica = 6
  3. Lady Dimitrescu = 7
  4. Vampire Daisy = 7
  5. Pauline = 8
Pauline will be added! Please vote here for the second princess echo, voting will close later today. Pauline won't be added to the front page until we know the winner of this poll.

Bowser Assist Function:

Bowser Space - Causes bad effects to randomly happen to all fighters except for the one who summoned Bowser. Obviously inspired by Mario Party.

Peach Assist Function:

Focus - Peach keeps making wishes to power-up the fighter that summoned her. Just as she did for Twink at the end of the first Paper Mario.

Daisy Assist Function:

Flowerbed Return - Causes an Aura of Flowers to appear around the fighter who summoned her. When that fighter presses the jump button, they bounce off a flower trampoline before getting to input their normal jumps. This effectively gives a fighter an extra jump. Named after her defensive power shot in Mario Power Tennis, but more-so inspired by her special ability in Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games.

Bowser Back Special:

Fire Shot - His Fireball custom special from Smash 4. (Should I mention differences Wart would have for this move?)

Peach and Daisy Back Special:

Psych Bomb - Peach's version will have the player hold the input to have Peach charge the attack. At the apex of the charge or when the input is released, Peach will throw an array of bombs that are weaker than the Bob-omb Item in an arc. Daisy's version will instead be the Super Ball from Super Mario Land. After inputting Back + B, hold the B button to charge and use the control stick to aim. After releasing B, or after a set amount of time has passed, Daisy will throw the Super Ball which ricochets off fighters and surfaces.
You can, but don't have to. If Wart wins but a different back special wins you can also give your own Wart version of that move if you want and I'll add it.

Peach back special: Magic Carpet

Summons a platform only she can interact with, allowing her to basically use ground moves in the air like an opposite of the float. It will disintegrate once she hops or walks off it - jumping off it will go straight into the float - it can't be used if she's already floated in a jump. If used on the ground you basically get a slower but easier "training wheel" short hop-into-glide off the carpet. Daisy's is identical.
Jack Black Echoes
  1. Ganon
  2. Midbus
Princess Echoes
  1. Vampire
  2. Lady D
  3. Pauline
Bowser Assist
When summoned, Bowser begins walking back and forth while spewing fireballs, acting like his NSMB boss battles (including spewing a ton at once for his final attack). He'll also swipe at approaching enemies with his claws. He has a ton of HP, but can still be KO'd - If you manage to do so, he'll reveal himself to be a Fake Bowser, transforming into a random Mario enemy before plunging into the bottom blast zone.

Peach Back Special: Heart
Inspired by Mario Kart: Double Dash, Peach causes a heart to orbit around her. While the heart deals no damage, it allows Peach to absorb projectiles to heal herself. However, it has less active frames than the Toad counter, meaning that there will still be situations where the latter is preferable.

Daisy Back Special: Crystal Kick
Daisy's leg becomes encased in crystal before she rockets forward a short distance with a powerful kick. It's a high-lag, high-power move, making it risky yet rewarding. If used in the air, it dives diagonally downwards while having much less endlag, but also much less KO/damage potential.
Fire shot will be Bowser's back special by default, as will psb's Peach and Daisy assist trophies

Princess back special:
  1. Heart/Crystal Kick
  2. Magic Carpet
  3. Psych Bomb

Bowser assist
  1. FazDude (Fire breath)
  2. psb (Bowser Space)

Submit 8 alternate costumes for Bowser!

Submit 16 alternate costumes for Ganon!

Submit 8 alternate costumes for Peach!

Submit 8 alternate costumes for Daisy!

Submit 16 alternate costumes for Pauline!

I have Peach and Daisy alts planned out, but I'll wait to see if Daisy's vampiric counterpart is added as an echo first before submitting, since some alts I'd want to move over to her.

For Peach and Daisy, please make sure all their alts have dresses for their down smash

psb123

Smash Cadet
Peach Costumes:

The tricky thing about Peach costumes is her down smash that uses her dress for a slashing attack. I chose to give her 2nd set of alts a new costume, but one that maintains the dress so this move can still function. As for her forward air where she uses her crown, while wearing this costume she'll just pull the crown out of hammer space.

1 - Mario Kart Tour Halloween Costume (Default Pink)

This is Peach's new costume for her 2nd set of Palettes. All the other shown images will just give an idea of what other colors this costume would have.

2 - Mario Kart Tour Halloween Costume (Wintertime Grey)

3 - Mario Kart Tour Halloween Costume (Heart Yukata White and Pink)

4 - Mario Kart Tour Halloween Costume (Fire Flower Yukata White)

5 - Mario Kart Tour Halloween Costume (Farmer Blue and Pink)

6 - Mario Kart Tour Halloween Costume (Winter Olympics Maroon and White)

NOTE: The Maroon and White color here take inspiration specifically from her sleeves on this outfit. This is also the palette I intended for her to have on the Spirit Battle for the Snow Spirits.

7 - Mario Kart Tour Halloween Costume (Queen Been Orange Dress, Green Accessories, and Purple Hair)

NOTE: This is the palette I intended for Peach to have in the Queen Bean Spirit Battle.

8 - Mario Kart Tour Halloween Costume (Shadow Queen Colors)

NOTE: This is the palette I intended for Peach to have in the Spirit Battle for the Transformed Kings.

Daisy Costumes:

Like with Peach, I gave Daisy a new costume for her 2nd set of palettes. The images displayed of that costume have a shorter dress, but for this Smash Incarnation the dress would be lengthened to be the same as the default dress.

1 - Mario Kart Tour Fairy Costume with extended dress (Default Yellow)

As you have probably guessed, this is Daisy's new costume. All the other outfits shown here will just be color references.

2 - Mario Kart Tour Fairy Costume with extended dress (Farmer Blue and Orange)

3 - Mario Kart Tour Fairy Costume with extended dress (Christmas Red and White)

4 - Mario Kart Tour Fairy Costume with extended dress (Thai Dress Orange and Green with red wings after the umbrella)

5 - Mario Kart Tour Fairy Costume with extended dress (Bombette Pink)

NOTE: This is the palette I intended for Daisy to have in the Lina Spirit Battle

6 - Mario Kart Tour Fairy Costume with extended dress (Lady Bow Green)

NOTE: Intended Color for Bow Spirit Battle

7 - Mario Kart Tour Fairy Costume with extended dress (Madame Flurrie Purple)

NOTE: Intended Color for Flurrie Spirit Battle

8 - Mario Kart Tour Fairy Costume with extended dress (Ms. Mowz White and Red with wings in the pattern of her mask)

NOTE: Intended Color for Ms. Mowz Spirit Battle

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Peach Costumes:

The tricky thing about Peach costumes is her down smash that uses her dress for a slashing attack. I chose to give her 2nd set of alts a new costume, but one that maintains the dress so this move can still function. As for her forward air where she uses her crown, while wearing this costume she'll just pull the crown out of hammer space.

This is Peach's new costume for her 2nd set of Palettes. All the other shown images will just give an idea of what other colors this costume would have.

NOTE: The Maroon and White color here take inspiration specifically from her sleeves on this outfit. This is also the palette I intended for her to have on the Spirit Battle for the Snow Spirits.

7 - Mario Kart Tour Halloween Costume (Queen Been Orange Dress, Green Accessories, and Purple Hair)

NOTE: This is the palette I intended for Peach to have in the Queen Bean Spirit Battle.

NOTE: This is the palette I intended for Peach to have in the Spirit Battle for the Transformed Kings.
These submissions are elegible, but in future I would prefer alt costume lists to be posted as lists, with any reference images being linked to. Makes it easier to copy-paste to the front page.

I'd also prefer if any submissions made at the same time be done in a single post as opposed to back-to-back double posts, as it makes the thread easier to navigate.

Last edited:

psb123

Smash Cadet
Bowser Costumes:

1 - True White

The White Color Bowser has now only turns his shell white. The rest of him is more grey. This color would be white all around.

2 - True Black

The Black Color Bowser has now only turns his shell black. The rest of him is more brown. This color would be black all around.

3 - Midbus Color
https://i.imgur.com/p9Lukyv.png

4 - Blizzard Midbus Color
https://i.imgur.com/sYAHdQ2.png

5 - Tolstar Color
https://i.imgur.com/hTAr3rQ.png

6 - Dark Bowser
https://i.imgur.com/TX9k3xw.png

7 - Dark Bowser with Dry Bowser Colors
https://i.imgur.com/jok2DGn.png

8 - Dreamy Bowser
https://i.imgur.com/yvSi72a.png

psb123

Smash Cadet
Ganon Costumes:

1 - Default Light Blue from A Link to the Past
2 - Red
3 - Blue
4 - Green
5 - Yellow
6 - Pink
7 - Purple
8 - Black
9 - White
10 - Brown
11 - Orange
12 - Light Purple
13 - Light Green
14 - Crimson Red
15 - Silver
16 - Gold

psb123

Smash Cadet
Pauline Costumes:

1 - Default Shiny Ruby Red Dress
2 - Shiny Sapphire Blue
3 - Shiny Emerald Green
4 - Shiny Gold
5 - Shiny Silver
6 - Shiny Onyx Black
7 - Shiny Amethyst Purple
8 - Shiny Pink
9 - Shiny Orange
10 - Shiny Jade Green
11 - Shiny Topaz Yellow
12 - Shiny White
13 - Shiny Crystal Light Blue
14 - Shiny Pink and Blue (referencing the colors of her original donkey kong sprite)
15 - Shiny Platinum
16 - Shiny Crystal Rainbow

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Bowser alts:
  1. Dry Bowser
  2. Melee Blue and Green Dry Bowser
  3. Red Bones Pink Dry Bowser
  4. Dull Bones beige Dry Bowser
  5. Yoshi's Safari Armour Bowser
  6. Yoshi's Safari armour - Pink and white
  7. Yoshi's Safari armour - Black and red
  8. Yoshi's Safari armour - Green and yellow

Ganon
  1. Default
  2. GBC fully cyan
  3. Real pig pink
  4. Real pig black
  5. Real pig black spots on orange
  6. Tamworth Pig golden brown
  7. Link Between Worlds purple
  8. Twilight Princess greenish black and orange
  9. Green (original)
  10. Bokoblin Red
  11. CDi dark green and maroon
  12. Boarblin orange
  13. GBC Twinrova Half-Blue Half-Red
  14. Zant black and blue
  15. Zelda 2 Game Over silhouette
  16. "Light Ganon" white sihlouette with blue eyes

Pauline
  1. Mayor
  2. Mayor - Black
  3. Mayor - White
  4. Mayor - Beige
  5. Mayor - Blue
  6. Mayor - Pink
  7. Show Outfit
  8. Show Outfit - Peach pink
  9. Show Outfit - Daisy orange
  10. Show Outfit - Rosalina blue
  11. Show Outfit - Green
  12. Show Outfit - Silver
  13. Lady
  14. Atari 8-bit blue Lady
  15. Atarisoft C64 Purple Lady
  16. DOS Green Lady
Also gonna post my princess alts, I'll modify it depending on which echo wins

Peach alts:
  1. Classic (No patterns)
  2. Classic - Reddish pink and greenish blue dress with greenish blue hair (Based on Prince Haru)
  3. Classic - White and orange dress with green skin (Based on Prince Peasley)
  4. Classic - Shadow Queen colours, paler skin
  5. Classic - Orange and pink dress (Loosely based on the crown from Daisy’s classic design, blonde hair intact)
  6. Classic - Beige dress (Based on her Forgotten Kingdom attire)
  7. Classic - Red and orange dress with black hair (based on Ashley)
  8. Classic - Light pink and pink dress with no sleeves (based on Mario Sunshine)

Daisy alts
  1. Classic (No patterns, tan skin)
  2. Classic - Light pink dress with red hair (Based on Princess Shokora)
  3. Classic - Red, white, and blue dress (Based on Super Princess)
  4. Classic - White and red dress with neon red hair (Based on SMB1 NES Peach)
  5. Classic - Brown and beige dress and brown hair
  6. Classic - Peach colours with magenta hair
  7. Classic - Completely orange dress and brown hair
  8. Classic - Light yellow and orange dress with no sleeves (Hypothetical Sunshine appearance)

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Bowser Alts
  1. King Koopa Green
  2. Fury Bowser Black
  3. Dark Bowser colors
  4. Midbus colors
  5. Dry Bowser (model swap)
  6. Gold Dry Bowser
  7. Melee Blue/Green Dry Bowser
  8. Red Bones Dry Bowser
Bowser Spirit 1: Midbus

• Opponent: Bowser (seventh alt, update this one to a Midbus alt if one ends up winning)
  • Stage: Meta Crystal
  • Music: Tough Guy Alert!
  • Rules: Freezies constantly spawn.
Bowser Spirit 2: Dark Bowser

• Opponent: Bowser (eighth alt, update to a Dark Bowser alt if one gets in)
  • Stage: Omega Bowser's Castle
  • Music: The Grand Finale
  • Rules: Nightmare occasionally spawns. The enemy has increased attack power.
Bowser Spirit 3: Rookie & Popple

• Opponents: Bowser, Villager (third alt)
  • Stage: Mushroom Kingdom U (hazardless)
  • Music: This is Minion Turf!*
  • Rules: Villager likes to grab. Bowser likes to use his Neutral Special.

*why is this the only superstar saga song in ultimate?!?

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Dimitrescu alts
  1. Default
  2. Slightly yellowish tint (based on the lighting in the mansion)
  3. Slightly dark bluish tint (also based on the lighting in the mansion)
  4. Cyan and navy clothes, Caucasian skin (Based on Jill)
  5. Navy green clothes, Caucasian skin (based on Chris)
  6. Bluish grey skin, grey clothes (Based on Regenerador)
  7. Pink skin with red clothes (Based on a variety of exposed-muscle-based monsters)
  8. Light green skin with dark brown clothes (Based on Nosferatu)
  9. Plasticy blue skin with black clothes (based on Mr. X)
  10. Scaly green skin and dark yellow clothes (Based on a variety of lizard monsters)
  11. Dark green skin, black clothes (based on Ustanak)
  12. Dark purple skin and blue clothes (Based on Dr. Birkin)
  13. Orange skin and reddish brown clothes (based on the Crimson Head)
  14. Yellow tiger-print clothes (Based loosely on Alexia Ashford)
  15. Red and white striped clothes (based on the Umbrella logo)
  16. Spider pattern dark grey dress (based on the US RE1 box art)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
My Dimitrescu alts will be used by default. FazDude's Bowser assist trophy will be used, Peach's back special will be the heart while Daisy's will be the crystal kick
Peach Costumes:

Daisy Costumes:

Like with Peach, I gave Daisy a new costume for her 2nd set of palettes. The images displayed of that costume have a shorter dress, but for this Smash Incarnation the dress would be lengthened to be the same as the default dress.

1 - Mario Kart Tour Fairy Costume with extended dress (Default Yellow)

As you have probably guessed, this is Daisy's new costume. All the other outfits shown here will just be color references.

2 - Mario Kart Tour Fairy Costume with extended dress (Farmer Blue and Orange)

3 - Mario Kart Tour Fairy Costume with extended dress (Christmas Red and White)

4 - Mario Kart Tour Fairy Costume with extended dress (Thai Dress Orange and Green with red wings after the umbrella)

5 - Mario Kart Tour Fairy Costume with extended dress (Bombette Pink)

NOTE: This is the palette I intended for Daisy to have in the Lina Spirit Battle

6 - Mario Kart Tour Fairy Costume with extended dress (Lady Bow Green)

NOTE: Intended Color for Bow Spirit Battle

7 - Mario Kart Tour Fairy Costume with extended dress (Madame Flurrie Purple)

NOTE: Intended Color for Flurrie Spirit Battle

8 - Mario Kart Tour Fairy Costume with extended dress (Ms. Mowz White and Red with wings in the pattern of her mask)

NOTE: Intended Color for Ms. Mowz Spirit Battle
Bowser Costumes:

1 - True White

The White Color Bowser has now only turns his shell white. The rest of him is more grey. This color would be white all around.

2 - True Black

The Black Color Bowser has now only turns his shell black. The rest of him is more brown. This color would be black all around.

3 - Midbus Color
https://i.imgur.com/p9Lukyv.png

4 - Blizzard Midbus Color
https://i.imgur.com/sYAHdQ2.png

5 - Tolstar Color
https://i.imgur.com/hTAr3rQ.png

6 - Dark Bowser
https://i.imgur.com/TX9k3xw.png

7 - Dark Bowser with Dry Bowser Colors
https://i.imgur.com/jok2DGn.png

8 - Dreamy Bowser
https://i.imgur.com/yvSi72a.png
Ganon Costumes:

1 - Default Light Blue from A Link to the Past
2 - Red
3 - Blue
4 - Green
5 - Yellow
6 - Pink
7 - Purple
8 - Black
9 - White
10 - Brown
11 - Orange
12 - Light Purple
13 - Light Green
14 - Crimson Red
15 - Silver
16 - Gold
Pauline Costumes:

1 - Default Shiny Ruby Red Dress
2 - Shiny Sapphire Blue
3 - Shiny Emerald Green
4 - Shiny Gold
5 - Shiny Silver
6 - Shiny Onyx Black
7 - Shiny Amethyst Purple
8 - Shiny Pink
9 - Shiny Orange
10 - Shiny Jade Green
11 - Shiny Topaz Yellow
12 - Shiny White
13 - Shiny Crystal Light Blue
14 - Shiny Pink and Blue (referencing the colors of her original donkey kong sprite)
15 - Shiny Platinum
16 - Shiny Crystal Rainbow
Bowser alts:
  1. Dry Bowser
  2. Melee Blue and Green Dry Bowser
  3. Red Bones Pink Dry Bowser
  4. Dull Bones beige Dry Bowser
  5. Yoshi's Safari Armour Bowser
  6. Yoshi's Safari armour - Pink and white
  7. Yoshi's Safari armour - Black and red
  8. Yoshi's Safari armour - Green and yellow

Ganon
  1. Default
  2. GBC fully cyan
  3. Real pig pink
  4. Real pig black
  5. Real pig black spots on orange
  6. Tamworth Pig golden brown
  7. Link Between Worlds purple
  8. Twilight Princess greenish black and orange
  9. Green (original)
  10. Bokoblin Red
  11. CDi dark green and maroon
  12. Boarblin orange
  13. GBC Twinrova Half-Blue Half-Red
  14. Zant black and blue
  15. Zelda 2 Game Over silhouette
  16. "Light Ganon" white sihlouette with blue eyes

Pauline
  1. Mayor
  2. Mayor - Black
  3. Mayor - White
  4. Mayor - Beige
  5. Mayor - Blue
  6. Mayor - Pink
  7. Show Outfit
  8. Show Outfit - Peach pink
  9. Show Outfit - Daisy orange
  10. Show Outfit - Rosalina blue
  11. Show Outfit - Green
  12. Show Outfit - Silver
  13. Lady
  14. Atari 8-bit blue Lady
  15. Atarisoft C64 Purple Lady
  16. DOS Green Lady
Also gonna post my princess alts, I'll modify it depending on which echo wins

Peach alts:
  1. Classic (No patterns)
  2. Classic - Reddish pink and greenish blue dress with greenish blue hair (Based on Prince Haru)
  3. Classic - White and orange dress with green skin (Based on Prince Peasley)
  4. Classic - Shadow Queen colours, paler skin
  5. Classic - Orange and pink dress (Loosely based on the crown from Daisy’s classic design, blonde hair intact)
  6. Classic - Beige dress (Based on her Forgotten Kingdom attire)
  7. Classic - Red and orange dress with black hair (based on Ashley)
  8. Classic - Light pink and pink dress with no sleeves (based on Mario Sunshine)

Daisy alts
  1. Classic (No patterns, tan skin)
  2. Classic - Light pink dress with red hair (Based on Princess Shokora)
  3. Classic - Red, white, and blue dress (Based on Super Princess)
  4. Classic - White and red dress with neon red hair (Based on SMB1 NES Peach)
  5. Classic - Brown and beige dress and brown hair
  6. Classic - Peach colours with magenta hair
  7. Classic - Completely orange dress and brown hair
  8. Classic - Light yellow and orange dress with no sleeves (Hypothetical Sunshine appearance)
Bowser Alts
  1. King Koopa Green
  2. Fury Bowser Black
  3. Dark Bowser colors
  4. Midbus colors
  5. Dry Bowser (model swap)
  6. Gold Dry Bowser
  7. Melee Blue/Green Dry Bowser
  8. Red Bones Dry Bowser
Bowser Spirit 1: Midbus

• Opponent: Bowser (seventh alt, update this one to a Midbus alt if one ends up winning)
  • Stage: Meta Crystal
  • Music: Tough Guy Alert!
  • Rules: Freezies constantly spawn.
Bowser Spirit 2: Dark Bowser

• Opponent: Bowser (eighth alt, update to a Dark Bowser alt if one gets in)
  • Stage: Omega Bowser's Castle
  • Music: The Grand Finale
  • Rules: Nightmare occasionally spawns. The enemy has increased attack power.
Bowser Spirit 3: Rookie & Popple

• Opponents: Bowser, Villager (third alt)
  • Stage: Mushroom Kingdom U (hazardless)
  • Music: This is Minion Turf!*
  • Rules: Villager likes to grab. Bowser likes to use his Neutral Special.

*why is this the only superstar saga song in ultimate?!?
I and psb have submitted alts for all other fighters, and FazDude has submitted alts for Bowser. Please vote here.

Submit an echo for the Ice Climbers!

Submit a stage for the Ice Climbers!

Submit an echo for Sheik!

Submit a stage for Sheik!

ICs stage: Club Penguin

This is a Delfino-style travelling stage on a flying platform. You visit a variety of locations such as the Puffle park, Card Jitsu dojo, the skatepark, the ice rink, the ski resort, and - yes - even the iceberg, which is in it's tipped form from the game's final days. Unlike most other travelling stages, it goes in random order. The flying forms have multiple layouts like in Skyloft and Delfino, but all of them have moving platforms. You can see a ton of penguins walking around, dancing, and talking - they will throw snowballs at you but, just like in the game, you don't get any damage or knockback from it. You may also spot a few undercover spies in the background

Cart Surfer
Pizza Parlor (New Remix)
Christmas Jammin'
Gadget Room (New Remix)

On a similarly snowy note:
Sheik stage: Press Garden Zone

Like Rhythm Rally, this is a simple layout with a wild gimmick - red is a soft tree platform. The stage has two thick tree walls on the side and a rather high top blast zone...

As you can guess, it's hard to KO on this stage - however, when you get KO'd, you'll come back frozen in a slippery block of ice! This block of ice slides around, dealing major damage and knockback to anyone caught by it - if you hit a foe with it. you'll be released, otherwise you'll have to mash out yourself. Additionally, ice spikes and springs will appear on the stage from time to time, only usable once and possible to attack. The ice block will shred right through them. When Freezie items spawn, they give the ice block form to anyone hit, with the points for a KO going to the item's user and not the victim (unless the item user ends up getting hit by the block of ice) - this doesn't apply to other freezing moves however (sorry Lucas mains)

Blossom Haze
Sea Bottom Segue
Back in Time
Hard Times

ICs echo: Bonanza Bros.
1677402996830.jpeg

The Bonanza Bros. use their sacks of loot in place of the IC's hammers. Their neutral and down B are combined into a single move - the tranquiliser dart as their neutral B - while their down B allows them to nab projectiles, traps, and items to make their bags bigger. Mobo (blue, fat) is a lot slower compared to Robo (red, tall) than Nana is to Popo, and gets a slightly smaller buff every time Robo collects loot, so you can pull off some rather crazy tricks with the right know-how.

Sheik echo: Midna

Sheik but smol. She has less range in her attacks and a smaller frame, however her neutral special is a "get over here!" style hair grab to draw foes closer, working as an air grab. The grenade is a ball of energy with an even stronger pill. Her Final Smash is her spider form, working similarly to Ganondorf's Final Smash.

Sheik spirit:
Magikarp
Novice

Stage: Magikarp Waterfall
Song: Magikarp Song
Opponents: Red Sheik x 7, Yellow Sheik x 1
Rules: You have invincibility, foes favour Bouncing Fish, you will lose invincibility when only one foe is left.

FazDude

Smash Master
Sheik Echo: Impa

Yeah, it's a bit more obvious, but I had a fun idea for this one (which might not even be technologically feasible on Switch, heh).
  • Impa's dash attack has her spin with her hat extended, matching her dash attack in Age of Calamity.
  • Impa's Side Special uses a small Bomb Barrel - While it lacks the vortex of Burst Grenade, the explosion is a bit larger.
  • Impa's Neutral Special is a completely different move, and even a little bit of a gimmick in of itself - Afterimage.
    • Impa has a small Sheikah Sign on her HUD, which starts off empty every stock. However, if she lands one of her smash attacks, the Sheikah Sign fills up a third of the way, with a maximum of three charges.
    • By using her Neutral Special with at least one charge, Impa creates an afterimage of herself at the cost of said charge. This afterimage is rendered in a 2D artstyle similar to that of Age of Calamity (both to save on memory and to differentiate the afterimages from the playable Impa) and acts like a CPU (albeit without the ability to use smash attacks its Neutral Special).
    • However, said afterimages are just that - One attack from an opponent causes them to fade away, and they'll disappate on their own after some time. Impa can also only have two clones out at a time.
    • Finally, the biggest bane of all, any damage sustained by an afterimage is transferred to Impa (albeit without knockback) - No big deal if one's hit by a stray projectile, but smash attacks hitting afterimages can put Impa in serious danger.

Last edited:

psb123

Smash Cadet
Sheik Stage - Lake Hylia

https://i.imgur.com/VYrFRE0.png

This one is nice and simple. The island in the middle with the tree that serves as the roof of the Water Temple makes up the entirety of the stage. Water on the sides rather than bottomless pits, the bridge has been removed to avoid having a walk-off area, and the tree has a couple extra branches to serve as soft platforms. Other than that it's a 1:1 of the island as it is in Ocarina of Time.

Songs:

Boss Battle 2 (Ocarina of Time)
Gohdan
Mipha's Theme (Age of Calamity)
Eclipse of the Sun

Sheik Spirits:

• The Goddess Harp:
https://i.imgur.com/FWaPffc.png

Advanced
Stage - Skyloft
Song - Ballad of the Goddess
Allies - 2 characters of your choice
Opponents - Link (Skyloft Color Tunic), Zelda (Color 8), Sheik (Color 3)
Rules - Take your strongest team into this no frills battle!

• The Great Deku Tree
https://i.imgur.com/SepRdxw.png

Advanced
Stage - Distant Planet
Song - Saria's Song/Middle Boss Battle
Allies - Sheik (Color 3), Piranha Plant (Color 3)
Opponent - Ganondorf (Default Color)
Rules - You lose if your CPU ally is KO'd (the Piranha Plant ally specifically)

NOTE: I do realize there is a background present in this image when such a thing on actual spirits in the game is either really rare or just straight up non-existent, but I'm sure if this were to become a spirit in the game they would just remove that background.

• Shadow Beast
https://i.imgur.com/AyzdS2r.png

Novice
Stage - Bridge of Eldin
Song - Midna's Lament
Opponents - 3 tiny sheiks in color 6
Rules - Defeat an army of fighters

• Sooga
https://i.imgur.com/BRmsltC.png

Ace
Stage - Gerudo Valley
Song - Hryule Castle (Outside)
Opponents - Red Sheik (Main Fighter), 2 Mii Swordfighters (1 Male Yiga Costume, 1 Female Yiga Costume)
Rules - Defeat the main fighter to win

D

Deleted member

Baby Bros
This isn't exactly a unique idea but I think it works. They'd use their hammers and we could have the ice moves be them using the Ice Flower since it first appeared in their fame anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
IC Echo

Tinkaton

Ice Climber's but not a duo, Tinkaton would be heavier and stronger than 1 IC

Instead of Ice Tinkaton would have Fairy energy

Neutral special is just a blast of fairy energy

Down Special is now Draining Kiss in which instead of freezing the opponent, Tinkaton drains their health

Up Special is a swing upwards with her hammer, it is not very effective as a recovery but does good damage

Final Smash is Tera Blast, Tinkaton terastalizes and shoots a powerful blast of Steel forward

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Club Penguin will be the ICs' stage by default

My Dimitrescu alts will be used by default. FazDude's Bowser assist trophy will be used, Peach's back special will be the heart while Daisy's will be the crystal kick

I and psb have submitted alts for all other fighters, and FazDude has submitted alts for Bowser. Please vote here.

Submit an echo for the Ice Climbers!

Submit a stage for the Ice Climbers!

Submit an echo for Sheik!

Submit a stage for Sheik!

ICs stage: Club Penguin

This is a Delfino-style travelling stage on a flying platform. You visit a variety of locations such as the Puffle park, Card Jitsu dojo, the skatepark, the ice rink, the ski resort, and - yes - even the iceberg, which is in it's tipped form from the game's final days. Unlike most other travelling stages, it goes in random order. The flying forms have multiple layouts like in Skyloft and Delfino, but all of them have moving platforms. You can see a ton of penguins walking around, dancing, and talking - they will throw snowballs at you but, just like in the game, you don't get any damage or knockback from it. You may also spot a few undercover spies in the background

Cart Surfer
Pizza Parlor (New Remix)
Christmas Jammin'
Gadget Room (New Remix)

On a similarly snowy note:
Sheik stage: Press Garden Zone

Like Rhythm Rally, this is a simple layout with a wild gimmick - red is a soft tree platform. The stage has two thick tree walls on the side and a rather high top blast zone...

As you can guess, it's hard to KO on this stage - however, when you get KO'd, you'll come back frozen in a slippery block of ice! This block of ice slides around, dealing major damage and knockback to anyone caught by it - if you hit a foe with it. you'll be released, otherwise you'll have to mash out yourself. Additionally, ice spikes and springs will appear on the stage from time to time, only usable once and possible to attack. The ice block will shred right through them. When Freezie items spawn, they give the ice block form to anyone hit, with the points for a KO going to the item's user and not the victim (unless the item user ends up getting hit by the block of ice) - this doesn't apply to other freezing moves however (sorry Lucas mains)

Blossom Haze
Sea Bottom Segue
Back in Time
Hard Times

ICs echo: Bonanza Bros.
View attachment 368661

The Bonanza Bros. use their sacks of loot in place of the IC's hammers. Their neutral and down B are combined into a single move - the tranquiliser dart as their neutral B - while their down B allows them to nab projectiles, traps, and items to make their bags bigger. Mobo (blue, fat) is a lot slower compared to Robo (red, tall) than Nana is to Popo, and gets a slightly smaller buff every time Robo collects loot, so you can pull off some rather crazy tricks with the right know-how.

Sheik echo: Midna

Sheik but smol. She has less range in her attacks and a smaller frame, however her neutral special is a "get over here!" style hair grab to draw foes closer, working as an air grab. The grenade is a ball of energy with an even stronger pill. Her Final Smash is her spider form, working similarly to Ganondorf's Final Smash.

Sheik spirit:
Magikarp
Novice

Stage: Magikarp Waterfall
Song: Magikarp Song
Opponents: Red Sheik x 7, Yellow Sheik x 1
Rules: You have invincibility, foes favour Bouncing Fish, you will lose invincibility when only one foe is left.
Sheik Echo: Impa

Yeah, it's a bit more obvious, but I had a fun idea for this one (which might not even be technologically feasible on Switch, heh).
  • Impa's dash attack has her spin with her hat extended, matching her dash attack in Age of Calamity.
  • Impa's Side Special uses a small Bomb Barrel - While it lacks the vortex of Burst Grenade, the explosion is a bit larger.
  • Impa's Neutral Special is a completely different move, and even a little bit of a gimmick in of itself - Afterimage.
    • Impa has a small Sheikah Sign on her HUD, which starts off empty every stock. However, if she lands one of her smash attacks, the Sheikah Sign fills up a third of the way, with a maximum of three charges.
    • By using her Neutral Special with at least one charge, Impa creates an afterimage of herself at the cost of said charge. This afterimage is rendered in a 2D artstyle similar to that of Age of Calamity (both to save on memory and to differentiate the afterimages from the playable Impa) and acts like a CPU (albeit without the ability to use smash attacks its Neutral Special).
    • However, said afterimages are just that - One attack from an opponent causes them to fade away, and they'll disappate on their own after some time. Impa can also only have two clones out at a time.
    • Finally, the biggest bane of all, any damage sustained by an afterimage is transferred to Impa (albeit without knockback) - No big deal if one's hit by a stray projectile, but smash attacks hitting afterimages can put Impa in serious danger.
Sheik Stage - Lake Hylia

https://i.imgur.com/VYrFRE0.png

This one is nice and simple. The island in the middle with the tree that serves as the roof of the Water Temple makes up the entirety of the stage. Water on the sides rather than bottomless pits, the bridge has been removed to avoid having a walk-off area, and the tree has a couple extra branches to serve as soft platforms. Other than that it's a 1:1 of the island as it is in Ocarina of Time.

Songs:

Boss Battle 2 (Ocarina of Time)
Gohdan
Mipha's Theme (Age of Calamity)
Eclipse of the Sun

Sheik Spirits:

• The Goddess Harp:
https://i.imgur.com/FWaPffc.png

Advanced
Stage - Skyloft
Song - Ballad of the Goddess
Allies - 2 characters of your choice
Opponents - Link (Skyloft Color Tunic), Zelda (Color 8), Sheik (Color 3)
Rules - Take your strongest team into this no frills battle!

• The Great Deku Tree
https://i.imgur.com/SepRdxw.png

Advanced
Stage - Distant Planet
Song - Saria's Song/Middle Boss Battle
Allies - Sheik (Color 3), Piranha Plant (Color 3)
Opponent - Ganondorf (Default Color)
Rules - You lose if your CPU ally is KO'd (the Piranha Plant ally specifically)

NOTE: I do realize there is a background present in this image when such a thing on actual spirits in the game is either really rare or just straight up non-existent, but I'm sure if this were to become a spirit in the game they would just remove that background.

• Shadow Beast
https://i.imgur.com/AyzdS2r.png

Novice
Stage - Bridge of Eldin
Song - Midna's Lament
Opponents - 3 tiny sheiks in color 6
Rules - Defeat an army of fighters

• Sooga
https://i.imgur.com/BRmsltC.png

Ace
Stage - Gerudo Valley
Song - Hryule Castle (Outside)
Opponents - Red Sheik (Main Fighter), 2 Mii Swordfighters (1 Male Yiga Costume, 1 Female Yiga Costume)
Rules - Defeat the main fighter to win

Baby Bros
This isn't exactly a unique idea but I think it works. They'd use their hammers and we could have the ice moves be them using the Ice Flower since it first appeared in their fame anyway.
IC Echo

Tinkaton

Ice Climber's but not a duo, Tinkaton would be heavier and stronger than 1 IC

Instead of Ice Tinkaton would have Fairy energy

Neutral special is just a blast of fairy energy

Down Special is now Draining Kiss in which instead of freezing the opponent, Tinkaton drains their health

Up Special is a swing upwards with her hammer, it is not very effective as a recovery but does good damage

Final Smash is Tera Blast, Tinkaton terastalizes and shoots a powerful blast of Steel forward
ICs echo
  1. Bonanza Bros.
  2. Baby Bros.
  3. Tinkaton
Sheik echo
  1. Midna
  2. Impa
Sheik stage
  1. Lake Hylia
  2. Press Garden Zone
FazDude's Bowser alts, my Pauline; Peach; and Ganon alts, and psb's Daisy alts will be used

BTW, psb123 psb123 , when I said to link to images instead of embeding them, that was exclusively referring to alt costume lists and nothing else.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Sheik special: Transform

Down special - Sheik's down B is moved to back, as is Zelda's. You can select Sheik and Zelda's alts seperately, so we don't have to make the alts interconnected.

Also, I modified one of my Bowser spirits realising I somehow forgot the Bowser.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
IC back special: Back Hop
Nana hops away backwards, but won't try to return to Popo, essentially turning the duo into a more conventional puppet fighter

Sheik AT: Sheik appears then vanishes, after 30 seconds she'll attack a random foe. Since the timing is exact, you can shield or airdodge to avoid the attack... if you even remember that it's happening.

Spirit:
Flake
Mirror House Cornflakes
Novice
6504D63B-0C3B-420A-9D01-8B56BC3FAD72.jpeg

Opponent: Purple Popo
Stage: Wii Fit Studio
Song: Yoga
Rules: Food tidal wave

Mettaton
Advanced

Opponents: Metal Enderman (ROB if DLC not purchased), Metal Sheik, Giant Metal Bayonetta
Song: Lights Camera Action/Studiopolis
Stage: Pokémon Stadium 2 (Electric Form)
Rules: Defeat one foe to progress to the next, Sheik likes to taunt, Bayonetta has a Super Scope

enhances to Mettaton EX
Ace

Expansion Pak
Ace support - Fog Resistance

Opponents: red and dark blue Ice Climbers x 30
Stage: Great Bay
Song: DK Rap
Rules: The battle will speed up, hostile Rathalos ATs will spawn, all fighters will become giant

Last edited:

psb123

Smash Cadet
Sheik Back Special - Goddess Harp:

Plays a single strum on the strings of the harp to release a circular blast of magic. Lot’s of Sheik’s moves can combo into this one and the more moves Sheik has racked up in a combo within a short amount of time, the stronger this attack will be.

Sheik Assist Function - Chain:

Goes around using their old Side Special from Melee, but this time the chain has an electric effect and the potential to paralyze foes. If a foe is paralyzed, Sheik might throw a Deku Nut as a decently strong attack.

FazDude

Smash Master
Ice Climbers Spirit: Green Shell (Mario & Luigi)

• Opponents: Mario, Luigi, Ice Climbers (fifth alt)
  • Stage: Battlefield Paper Mario
  • Music: Gritzy Desert
  • Rules: All opponents spawn wearing Franklin Badges. Both Mario and Luigi spawn with a Green Shell. There will be random tidal waves of Green Shells.

D

Deleted member

Strider Hiryu

Opponents: Purple Shiek
Stage: Omega Fourside
Song: Time to Fight
Rules: The enemy starts the battle with a Beam Sword, The enemy's melee weapons have increased power, The enemy can unleash powerful critical hits at random.

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Opponents: Shiek
Stage: Great Plateau Tower
Song: The Hidden Village
Rules: Stamina battle, The enemy's melee weapons have increased power

psb123

Smash Cadet
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario

I noticed the image of Sooga under the Sheik Spirits section on the first page isn't displaying. Did you need me to resend it or something?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Sheik's stage will be Press Garden. Sheik's echo will be Impa. The Ice Climbers' echo will be the Baby Bros.

Sheik special: Transform

Down special - Sheik's down B is moved to back, as is Zelda's. You can select Sheik and Zelda's alts seperately, so we don't have to make the alts interconnected.

Also, I modified one of my Bowser spirits realising I somehow forgot the Bowser.
Ice Climbers AT submission:
When summoned, Ice Climbers would start to attack opponents with their mallets. Also they freeze opponents before they beat them up.
IC back special: Back Hop
Nana hops away backwards, but won't try to return to Popo, essentially turning the duo into a more conventional puppet fighter

Sheik AT: Sheik appears then vanishes, after 30 seconds she'll attack a random foe. Since the timing is exact, you can shield or airdodge to avoid the attack... if you even remember that it's happening.
Sheik Back Special - Goddess Harp:

Plays a single strum on the strings of the harp to release a circular blast of magic. Lot’s of Sheik’s moves can combo into this one and the more moves Sheik has racked up in a combo within a short amount of time, the stronger this attack will be.

Sheik Assist Function - Chain:

Goes around using their old Side Special from Melee, but this time the chain has an electric effect and the potential to paralyze foes. If a foe is paralyzed, Sheik might throw a Deku Nut as a decently strong attack.
Back Hop will be the ICs' back special by default, as will Tankman's IC assist

Please vote here for Sheik's new special...
and Sheik's new assist

Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario

I noticed the image of Sooga under the Sheik Spirits section on the first page isn't displaying. Did you need me to resend it or something?
I fixed the issue

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Baby alts
  1. Default (Baby Mario & Luigi with overalls)
  2. Fire Mario (Baby Mario) and Ice Luigi (Baby Luigi) colours
  3. Wario (Baby Mario) and Waluigi (Baby Luigi) colours
  4. SMB3 Fire Mario (Baby Mario) and NES Luigi (Baby Luigi) colours
  5. Green and white (Baby Mario, based on Yoshi) and pink and red (Baby Luigi, based on Birdo)
  6. white and blue (Baby Mario) and white and black (Baby Luigi)
  7. Yoshi's Island Mario and Luigi (Diapers)
  8. Diapers - tan skin and blue-and-white striped diapers for both (based on Burt the Bashful)
  9. Baby Peach and Baby Daisy
  10. Rosalina (Baby Peach) and Pauline (Baby Daisy) colours
  11. Baby Peach and Baby Daisy - Swapped colours
  12. Brown (Baby Peach) and Beige (Baby Daisy) (original, based on one of the ICs' alts)
  13. Red (Baby Peach) and Green (Baby Daisy) (Take a guess)
  14. White dress (Baby Peach) and black dress (Baby Daisy)
  15. Yoshi's Island DS/Partners in Time Baby Peach and Baby Daisy (onesie and bib)
  16. Onesie and bib - purple and light blue for both (based on the Shroobs)

FazDude

Smash Master
Ice Climbers
All odd-numbered alts have Popo take the lead, while even alts have Nana.
  1. Christmas Red (Popo) and Green (Nana)
  2. Melee Bright Orange (Nana) and Blue (Popo)
  3. Balloon Fighter Red/Blue (Popo) and Orange/Blue (Nana)
  4. Frostbite Light Blue (Nana) and Dark Blue (Popo). The color changes also apply to their skin.
  5. Polar Bear outfits (model swap, the outfits have pants correlating to the Climbers' colors. Here, Popo has blue and Nana has pink)
  6. Condor Orange (Nana) and Nitpicker Red (Popo) Polar Bears
  7. Yellow (Popo) and Orange (Nana) Polar Bears
  8. Green (Nana) and Purple (Popo) Polar Bears
Sheik
All eight of Sheik's alts are a model swap depicting her Hyrule Warriors appearance. References can be found here!
  1. HW Default
  2. HW Master Quest (black)
  3. HW Twilight (teal)
  4. HW Great Sea (red)
  5. HW Wind Waker (light blue)
  6. HW Koholint (brown)
  7. HW Purple
  8. HW Gold
Might do Impa later.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Impa alts - I misread the art I was using as reference and only realised by the time I was half-way through, so her shirt and dress colours are up to your imagination.
  1. Default
  2. Purple and cyan cloak (based on ALBW Impa)
  3. Blue and silver cloak (Based on OOT Impa)
  4. Brown hair, purple and white cloak (Based on TP Zelda)
  5. Cyan hair, blue and white cloak (based on Lana)
  6. Blonde hair, pink and purple cloak (based on OOT Zelda)
  7. Green hair, green and dark green cloak (based on Saria)
  8. Leopard-print yellow cloak, pink hair (based on OOT Great Fairy)
  9. Dark cyan skin, blonde hair, black and turquiouse cloak (based on Midna)
  10. Orange skin, red hair, green and blue cloak (based on Urbosa)
  11. Yiga Foot Soldier
  12. Blue Yiga foot soldier
  13. Yellow Yiga foot soldier
  14. Brown Yiga foot soldier
  15. White Yiga foot soldier
  16. Black Yiga foot soldier

I have no clue if those last 8 alts are the best fits, but I saw an Impa Smash concept that had them as alts, and it's quicker to make alts for one-colour characters so I'm using them

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Reused content today!

Zelda echo: Dr. Robotnik (Jim Carrey) (Zelda)

1. Robotnik is Zelda’s clone. He is faster but heavier, he's stronger but his disjoints and projectiles have smaller hitboxes
  2. His throws aren’t taken by Zelda but rather Marth.
  3. Zelda’s fair is moved to Robotnik’s nair while his fair is Captain Falcon’s
  4. His up smash is taken from Mega Man.
  5. His neutral special has him use a red ring force field, but functions the same
  6. His side special has a drone summon behind him and shoot a laser
  7. The phantom knight is his tank, with the hitbox appearing when it raises it’s plow
  8. He uses his glove controls to cause explosions for all Zelda’s fire and magic attacks
  9. His up special and dodges have him teleport with Master Emerald power - much less gracefully than Zelda does I should add. Takes longer but goes further
  10. His Final Smash has him teleport foes to the Mushroom Dimension then send drones to destroy the ring, working very similarly to Zelda’s FS.

Doc Echo: Small Mario

The miniature menace, Small Mario is lighter, faster, and weaker than his taller counterpart. He has a slow fall and fast air speed to keep foes on their toes.

Zelda stage: Hero's Respite

Rendered in HD, this stage is based on the title screen of Zelda 2. Stars light up the sky, you can occasionally catch a shooting star (or is that a fairy?). The stage's layout is taken from Melee Yoshi Adventure, though I have a feeling more of you will know it as Project M Sky Sanctuary (essentially hazoff Pokémon Stadium 2 with the soft platforms being sloped)

Title (NES) - Zelda 2
Title (FDS) - Zelda 2
Zelda 2 Title - SNES Burn-In Test Cartridge
Title - Zelda 2 (New Remix)

Doc Stage: Tetris Attack

This stage is essentially a Final Destination clone - the catch? The blocks raise up and down, sometimes extremely close to either vertical blast zone, making it a lot less safe to fight on that it initially appears. The stage never changes shape or loses blocks however. The background is taken from Raphael the Raven's stage as a direct SNES rip. The stage also has a built-in combo counter! There is no Panel de Pon variant, regardless of your region.
  1. Yoshi's Theme
  2. Lakitu's Theme
  3. Sky Area
  4. Yoshi's Cookie Medley
Additionally, the "Lip's Theme" music track is now shared between Others and Yoshi to account for this stage, as is the "Lakitu's Theme" track

D

Deleted member

Hilda
I honestly wondered if this was where they where going in Ultimate. Her visuals would be touched up to give her magic dark effects, and she'd have a couple moves using her staff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Someone had to do it. Players fight inside the jar, which is wider than it would be normally. Pills will fall down and create platforms, but they can also disolve. There is a floor under the jar and getting out of the jar means more room to fight, but there's more KO potential in the jar.
I'm a bit confused by this - how can there be more KO potential in the jar? Generally areas with walls and ceilings are considered "caves of life" for their ability to allow players to survive high percentages

Also, you need to include 4 songs for your stage

Last edited:
Top Bottom