• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards has created: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Expand-A-Character!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
More Spirits

Conker
Ace

Opponents: Fox (Orange alt), ZSS (white suit)
Song: Rock Solid
Stage: Spiral Mountain (Mushroom Kingdom U phase 1 if not purchased)
Rules: Controls will be reversed; the screen will flip; and time will slow at once, Fox will gain a smart bomb at high damage.
Usually I'd be against more Rare content (not that I'd veto it of course), but considering we already added a stage that is literally just Xbox product placement, I feel the squirrel can get my approval this time.

Star Seeker
Legend
Only accessible with Sora DLC

Stage: Omega Hollow Bastion (Dive to the Heart)
Song: Night of Fate
Opponent: Pikachu (Party hat)
Rules: Foe has a beam sword

Funny loophole go BRRRRR

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Conker
Ace

Opponents: Fox (Orange alt), ZSS (white suit)
Song: Rock Solid
Stage: Spiral Mountain (Mushroom Kingdom U phase 1 if not purchased)
Rules: Controls will be reversed; the screen will flip; and time will slow at once, foe will gain a smart bomb at high damage.
Usually I'd be against more Rare content (not that I'd veto it of course), but considering we already added a stage that is literally just Xbox product placement, I feel the squirrel can get my approval this time.
omw to brainstorm a way to get windy and co in without making a conker echo/stage

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
My removing my self-vote, FazDude's Kirby alts will be used. Since Goomba is a 3-way tie, I'll leave his alt costume votes open for a while.
Fox stage: Counterpick Chaos

This stage has the background of Final Destination from Melee - when the stage starts it's a flat walkoff with 6 relatively large platforms, and the ability to use attacks is turned off - each of those 6 platforms is styled after one of the Melee competitive legal stages. The fighters will be instructed to choose a platform - once everyone has a platform, the battle begins proper with the classic Melee trophy entrance on a random stage from the assortment that were selected, albeit with the FD background. The Melee menu theme plays during the selection period, while the song that's actually been chosen by My Music will play once the battle starts proper. When the stage is morphed into, the stages will be assigned to players on their behalf. Team Battles require teams to share a stage

These stages are sped up drastically - Randall, Whispy, Stadium transformations, and FoD platforms are much faster - the stage will transform based on different criteria - in free-for-alls, it'll turn into the stage picked by the lowest ranking player; while in 1v1s it will transform every time a foe is KO'd into the stage they chose. These stages are provided with their original GameCube models and dimensions.

Play with Battlefield and Omega forms to access classic Melee stages, with the Battlefield form even featuring the classic battlefield background instead of the FD background used on the stage

songlist:
Melee Battlefield (Original)
Break the Targets (New Remix)
Melee Menu (New Remix)
Melee Menu (New Remix 2)

Pikachu stage: Poké Floats

Battlefield form is Avalugg and Stunfisk. I understand that a lot of you might think this fits better for Jigglypuff, but I feel like it works well for the mascot of Pokémon to present all the other Pokémon. plus i have plans for the puff.

Poké Floats songlist:
Skyarrow Bridge
Tutorial (Pokémon Trozei)
Everybody Polkamon
Slowpoke Song

Fox echo: Peppy Hare

He's slower and heavier with a more anti-zoning moveset that allows him to get close to his foes. His blaster creates an explosion at a set point (think Zelda's side special but instant and unangleable) that propels foes back to him; his reflector - known as the Evaporator - destroys matter based projectiles and reflects energy projectiles, and also has a bigger hitbox; his Fire Hare move goes up then down, with both phases being angleable to fit through narrow gaps; and his Illusion makes him invulnerable - it's slower and has more endlag than a roll, but also goes a longer distance and can be - thanks to it's special move placement - performed more quickly.

Pikachu echo: Cosplay Pikachu

This Pikachu is more flashy, and has as much attitude as Incineroar - even having cancellable move taunts. Like Inkling, those taunts are alt costume dependant - where Pikachu Libre does a strongman pose, Belle Pikachu will curtsy for example. Her gameplay is barely changed however. Pikachu Libre would be moved to this fighter's alt list as the default costume.

Fang, Bean, and Bark
Novice

Opponents: Boxer Donkey Kong, green Falco, Fox (Wolf colours)
Song: Scrap Brain Zone
Stage: Gerudo Valley
Rules: Defeat one foe to progress to the next, DK favours down special, Bob-Ombs will rain when Falco is in play, Fox likes to jump and favours neutral special.

Harrier
Ace

Opponent: Orange Fox, giant White Charizard
Song: After Burner (Infinite Climax Mix)
Stage: Omega Windy Hill Zone
Rules: Fox has a rocket pack

Hayley
Novice

Stage: Dream Land 64
Opponent: Mii Brawler (female, Ribbon Girl outfit)
Song: Animal Crossing Theme (Brawl)
Allies: Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Pichu, Squirtle
Rules: Allies are invincible and passive, Poké Balls spawn often, allies are distracted by Poké Balls

Mappy
Ace

Song: Mappy Medley
Opponents: Red Hat Pikachu, Incineroar, tiny sniny Incineroar, giant green Kirby (Incineroar hat)
Stage: Luigi's Mansion
Rules: Defeat Pikachu to win, If you take more than 1 minute to defeat Pikachu the green Kirby will appear, green Kirby is invincible, the big Incineroar will become invisible at random points

Bus Driver
Advanced

Opponent: Giant Wario (Green Biker)
Allies: tiny Pikachu, tiny Mewtwo, tiny Jigglypuff
Stage: Dream Land GB (Dedede ring)
Song: Wrath of the Reset Bomb
Rules: You are tiny, foe favours side B
Fox Echo - Slippy

Would be a joke character like melee pichu, weaker attacks & easier to raise damage than Fox.

Meteo

Fight on one giant astroid while smaller ones pass by left to right as temporary platforms in random locations.

Songs (All from Star Fox 2)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oODu0MAG9l8

Star Map
Star Wolf Team
Satellite Platform
Andross

Pikachu Echo - Raichu

Slower but more powerful

Pokemon Coliseum

Pretty much Stadium 3 with transitions to layouts based on Steel, Posion, Fairy, & Psychic types.

Songs (all from New Pokemon Snap)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PoIIki8Cc10

The Adventure Begins
Photograph Lessons (Tutorial)
Map Select
Florio National Park (Day)
Fox Echo: Fay

Reflecting her stats in Star Fox 2, Fay is faster than Fox (scary thought) but also lighter. Her Down Special is the Super Shield, which acts similarly to Fox's Big Reflector custom move from Smash 4.

Pikachu Spirit: Bombchu

• Stage: Hyrule Castle (Battlefield)
  • Music: Hyrule Field Theme (Remix)
  • Opponent: Pikachu
  • Rules: Bombchus frequently spawn. Pikachu's special moves have increased power.
Pikachu Echo

Pawmot

Pawmot would be a taller Pikachu that is heavier and stronger. and a lot of Tail attacks are replaced with Pawmot's Fists

Forward Smash is now Thunder Punch, basically a f-smash version of EWGF

Final Smash is now Terastal Double Shock, Pawmot terastalizes and releases a very powerful blast of Electricity.
Fox echo
  1. Fay
  2. Peppy
  3. Slippy

Pikachu echo
  1. Pawmot
  2. Raichu
  3. Cosplay Pikachu

Fox stage
  1. Meteo
  2. Counterpick Chaos

Pikachu stage
  1. Poké Floats
  2. Pokémon Coliseum

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Fox back special: Reflector/Shine Swap

A semi-stance change move. Allows Fox to swap his Reflector for a Shine - the Shine is purple, it can't reflect or be held indefinetly, but it starts and cancels instantly (both frame 1) and can be jumped out of after frame 4. Despite the source material, it's not more powerful than Reflector

Pikachu back special: Iron Tail

Bog standard reflector that also serves as a weak attack.

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Fox AT Function
When summoned, Fox calls in a swarm of Arwings to rain hell on the stage. He can't be KO'd.

Pikachu Pokeball Function
After emerging from the Pokeball, Pikachu runs around the stage and attacks opponents with electricity (the only two specials he borrows from his playable self are Skull Bash and Quick Attack; Everything else is repurposed from his tilts and aerials). He's one of the fastest Pokeball Pokemon and prefers physical attacks (so no Thunder Jolt), so fighters will need to be on their toes to dodge his attacks.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Me and FazDude's content from yesterday will be used by default

Pikachu's stage will be Poké Floats, Fox's will be (by removing my self-vote) Meteo, Pikachu's echo will be Cosplay Pikachu, and Fox's will be Fay.

A bit overdue, but FazDude's Goomba alts will be used

BTW, in future when submitting a stage you will need to submit specific links to songs, not full OSTs, or else it will be disqualified.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit 9 alternate costumes for Pikachu!

Not a typo, as Pikachu Libre is now part of Cosplay Pikachu

Submit 16 alternate costumes for Cosplay Pikachu!

Submit 8 alternate costumes for Fox!

Submit 16 alternate costumes for Fay!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Pikachu
  1. Gloria beret (Female tail)
  2. Ralts wig
  3. Yamask mask (Female tail)
  4. EXP Share
  5. Focus Band (Female tail)
  6. Detective Pikachu hat
  7. Mystery Dungeon Bandana (female tail)
  8. Trousers Pikachu (Pokken)
  9. Miror B. wig and sunglasses

Cosplay
  1. Pikachu Libre
  2. White and black Pikachu Libre (based on Super Pikachu)
  3. Red and green Pikachu Libre (based on Hawlucha)
  4. Brown and pink Pikachu Libre (Based on the Hitmon line)
  5. Pikachu Pop Star
  6. Black and green Pikachu Pop Star (Based on Meloetta)
  7. Red and purple Pikachu Pop Star (Based on Jynx)
  8. Pikachu Rock Star
  9. Grey, white and black Pikachu Rock Star (based on Obstagoon)
  10. Purple and Yellow Pikachu Rock Star (Based on Loudred)
  11. Pikachu Belle
  12. Pink Pikachu Belle
  13. Red and blue Pikachu Belle (based on Lyra)
  14. Pikachu PHD
  15. Blue shirt and black wig Pikachu PHD (Based on Professor Sycamore)
  16. Orange shirt and beige wig Pikachu PHD (Based on Professor Sada)
Fox
  1. Orange shirt and trousers, yellow muzzle (SNES box art puppet)
  2. Krystal blue fur and pink clothes
  3. Katt Monroe Pink fur, red jacket, and orange shirt
  4. Red panda maroon with black jacket, red shirt and trousers
  5. Arctic fox white fur with black clothes
  6. Slippy green fur, blue shirt and trousers
  7. Super FX style model - Orange head, green torso, white legs
  8. Super FX style model - Blue head, white torso, orange legs (based on the Arwing)

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Fox Alts
  1. SNES Box Art colors
  2. Krystal blue fur + pink/purple clothes
  3. Arctic fox white fur + gray/blue clothes
  4. Fara Phoenix bright orange + pink/green clothes
  5. Star Fox 64 outfit + James McCloud sunglasses
  6. Super FX model
  7. Star Fox Adventures outfit
  8. Melee Fox (model swap + Melee voice clips)
Kinda struggling to think of 16 alts for Fay, but I might take a stab at it later.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Fay
  1. Default
  2. Orange fur with lynx patterns and light pink clothes (based on Miyu)
  3. Blue fur with red clothes (based on Falco)
  4. Orangish yellow with red clothes (based on General Pepper)
  5. Pink fur with green clothes (Based on Amanda)
  6. Black fur with magenta clothes (Original)
  7. Light blackish blue fur with red clothes (Based on SNES Slippy)
  8. Dark purple fur with dark blue clothes (based on Panther)
  9. Brown fur with yellow muzzle and yellow clothes (based on a cocker spaniel)
  10. Light grey clothes, Pink ears (based on a painted poodle)
  11. Purple clothes, Purple gradient ears and muzzle (based on a painted poodle)
  12. Green fur with white muzzle, orange clothes (based on a painted poodle)
  13. Brown spotted on white fur and light blue clothes (original)
  14. Light pink fur with default clothes (Original)
  15. Dalmatian spots and black clothes (Original)
  16. Extremeley light yellow fur with default clothes (based on the unused sheep)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
My Fay, Pikachu, and Cosplay Pikachu alts will be used
Fox
  1. Orange shirt and trousers, yellow muzzle (SNES box art puppet)
  2. Krystal blue fur and pink clothes
  3. Katt Monroe Pink fur, red jacket, and orange shirt
  4. Red panda maroon with black jacket, red shirt and trousers
  5. Arctic fox white fur with black clothes
  6. Slippy green fur, blue shirt and trousers
  7. Super FX style model - Orange head, green torso, white legs
  8. Super FX style model - Blue head, white torso, orange legs (based on the Arwing)
Fox Alts
  1. SNES Box Art colors
  2. Krystal blue fur + pink/purple clothes
  3. Arctic fox white fur + gray/blue clothes
  4. Fara Phoenix bright orange + pink/green clothes
  5. Star Fox 64 outfit + James McCloud sunglasses
  6. Super FX model
  7. Star Fox Adventures outfit
  8. Melee Fox (model swap + Melee voice clips)
Kinda struggling to think of 16 alts for Fay, but I might take a stab at it later.
Please vote here for Fox's alts

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit a stage for Ness!
Please include the 4 songs that would be added to the songlist for it and some kind of detail (unless it's a returning stage)

Submit a stage for Luigi!
Please include the 4 songs that would be added to the songlist for it and some kind of detail (unless it's a returning stage)

Submit an echo fighter for Ness!

Submit an echo fighter for Luigi!

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Luggy stage
Dire Dire Bay

This stage is somewhat of a combination of Jolly Roger Bay and Dire Dire Docks, mostly the prior. You begin on the Jolly Roger Bay ship pre-capsize as it floats across - the water in swimmable in this portion and it faces sideways, meaning there is a wall. Eventually it will capsize and all fighters will fall to the bottom of the sea as the ship shifts to face forwards. When underwater, gravity is reduced and there is land below the ship that can be walked on. Unagi lurks underwater and will peek out of his signature hole to warn you before biting, which 1HKOs. Eventually, a geyser will send the ship shooting back upwards and back on land, making it face the opposite direction as before (so if the wall was to the left at first, it'll be to the right now) and switching from the peaceful shores to the dire, dire metalic tunnel of Dire Dire Docks - both direction and location rotate. The front-facing variant has a long platform a la hazoff Smashville, while the side-facing variant has a small platform to the side (which is the big platform from a different angle)

Dire Dire Docks
Dire Dire Docks (New Remix)
File Select (SM64) (New Remix)
Under the Ice (New Remix)

Luigi echo: Small Luigi

Smaller, lighter, weaker, and even slipperier. He has high jumps, slow fall speed, and fast air speed. He doesn't have a hat. He has a normal grab.

Ness stage: Lumine Hall

A stage made for competitive play - it's essentially just hazards-off WarioWare, but with a more appropriate size. The background shows a variety of scenes, backgrounds, and sprites from EarthBound.

Kraken of the Sea
You've Come Far, Ness
Sanctuary Guardian (New Remix)
Magypsy Party

Ness echo: Paula

A near-identical clone, her main difference is her Smash Attacks - forward smash is a frying pan hit that spikes, while her down and up are taken from Lucas.

Spirits:
Bub & Bob
Ace

Opponents: Blue Ness, Green Ness, blue shell Squirtle, green shell Squirtle
Stage: Mario Bros. (Hazards on)
Song: Pac-Man
Rules: Defeat the Nesses first to progress to the Squirtles, food items spawn often

Enahnces to Bubby and Bobby
Legend

Commander Keen
Advanced

Opponent: Ness (file select checkers)
Stage: Battlefield Mario Galaxy
Song: Fever
Rules: Foe has powerful lands, foe has a Deku Nut equipped

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Luigi Echo: Gooigi

• Gooigi has generally worse mobility than Luigi, but his traction is considerably better.
  • Technically speaking, Gooigi is considerably lighter than Luigi. However, he also has a Tough Guy-style passive armor which allows him to tank attacks under a certain damage threshold without getting launched. However, this armor disappears all at once after a certain percentage rather than degrading as Gooigi takes damage.
  • Gooigi's body stretches, squishes, and morphs with some attacks, moving his hurtboxes around.
  • Gooigi has a normal grab.
  • Gooigi's Neutral Special is Gooball, which applies a status similar to Inkling's ink, causing opponents to take more damage from Gooigi's attacks. This does cost it most of its knockback, though.
  • Gooigi's variant of the Green Missile has less general range than Luigi's, but has a slightly greater chance to misfire.
Luigi Stage: Mario is Missing!

I wasn't kidding.

This is an autoscrolling stage with the same graphics as the MS-DOS version of the game. Koopas serve as hazards, with girders showing up every now and then to serve as soft platforms.

Music
Ness Stage: Snowdin Town

A variation of Onett - Much wider, but similar use of buildings as platforms. Unlike Onett, though, the buildings' roofs are the only (soft) platforms, while fighters can walk by the buildings themselves without any issue.

Music
(Full transparency for a sec - I was gonna submit Sans as a Ness echo, but I realized I'd have to do more work with him than normal, so I decided to pass on him since he probably wouldn't be accepted. Maybe for Mii Gunner, though!)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Spirits:
Rabbid
Ace

Stage: Fourside
Song: Ring a Ding
Opponent: Fire Luigi, invisible Wario x 3
Rules: Luigi favours grabs, Warios favour down special.

Pipe
Advanced

Stage: Omega Mario Bros.
Song: Underground (Original)
Opponents: Metal Luigi x 3
Rules: Beast Balls spawn often, you will turn invisible

Power Pros
Legend

Opponent: Blue Ness x 4
Rules: Foes favour forward smash, Beast Balls spawn often, foes have Franklin Badges
Stage: Pokémon Stadium 1 (Hazards off)
Song: Stadium (Mario Tennis Aces)

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Luigi Stage

The Year Of Luigi

This stage would be a celebration of all things luigi.

The layout is similar to Kalos with some extra Vanishing platforms

The far background has luigi's mansion sitting on an ominous hill a bit closer has multiple statues of luigi featuring various generic render poses

in the middle has a giant sprite of luigi that spins around

the actual platforms are generic mushroom kingdom themed

1. Luigi Circuit
2. Boilerworks
3. Come On!
4. New Super Luigi U - Main Theme

Luigi Echo

Foreman Spike

Foreman Spike would essentially be Luigi without cowardice.

Green Missile wouldn't have misfires, but it would generally be more powerful
Super Jump Punch wouldn't have a Sweet or Sour spot
Green Fireball would be a Yellow Fireball instead
Final Smash has Foreman Spike take out a giant hammer and smash the stage several times dealing damage to all
Grabs are not tethers.

Ness Echo

NESP

NESP is an enemy from Kirby that is an unsubtle Ness reference

NESP would be slightly floatier.

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Well, I have a promise to keep.

Ness Echo: Sans

Don't get freaked out by the long list ahead - Most of Sans' changes are merely visual/property changes from Ness' kit rather than entirely new moves. "is that just a poor excuse for being lazy...? hell if i know."
  • Sans is generally slower, lighter, and weaker than Ness. However, he has a lot more multi-hits and a more streamlined playstyle.
  • Sans' jab is a single multhit jab which has him extend a hand forward. If anyone decides to take him up on the handshake, he shocks them with a joy buzzer.
  • Sans' stubby legs don't make for great kicks, so he sends out a small bone for his forward tilt. The angle of the bone matches Ness' kick.
  • Sans' up tilt produces a bone instead of PSI energy. The bone spins around, dealing multiple hits of damage.
  • Sans' down tilt has less range and is less spammable (with Sans' animation being much less emphasized than Ness'), but has a chance to trip opponents.
  • Sans' forward smash uses a bone instead of a baseball bat. It has better frame data, but less damage. It also can't reflect projectiles.
  • Sans' up smash has him use a water sausage instead of a yo-yo. This causes it to lose its charging hitbox, but to compensate, its hitbox can trap opponents at lower percents.
  • Sans' down smash has him fall asleep for a moment, causing him to miss the Annoying Dog running a circle around him just like Ness' yo-yo. Just like the up smash, this also causes him to lose his charging hitbox. I mean, Ness' down smash is called "Walking the Dog"...
  • Sans' neutral air has him slap two whoopie cushions together, causing a soundwave around himself.
  • Sans' directional aerials all replace the PSI sparks with more bones, making them all multi-hitters. Yikes.
  • Most of Sans' throws are the same as Ness' (aside from somehow being stronger), but his down throw has him spike you into bones, dealing multiple hits of damage.
  • Sans' Neutral Special is the Gaster Blaster. He summons it next to his side (being able to freely move right afterwards), and it'll fire off a long-range multiple-hit beam (comparable in range to Kazuya's Neutral Special) after two seconds. If an opponent manages to attack the blaster, though, it'll despawn without firing anything.
  • Sans' Side Special is the Blue Bone. Its launch angle is similar to Lucas' PK Fire, but it deals a poison effect similar to Joker's Side Special.
  • Sans' Up Special is a simple teleport, where he fades into darkness before reappearing in any given direction. It doesn't have the same range/damage potential as Ness' recovery, but is is more reliable.
  • Sans' Down Special is... Rest. It's just Jigglypuff Rest, but on Sans. Hey, you can't say it's not fitting. If you land the sweetspot, you get a nice visual of your opponent's SOUL breaking. Gettttttt dunked on!
  • Sans' Final Smash, Judgement, is similar to Lucario's Final Smash - Sans hops on a giant Gaster Blaster and fires it downwards.
(For this moveset, I decided to get creative with my limitations and design my moveset around Sans kinda screwing around and not taking the fight seriously rather than going just with Genocide run stuff.)

Last edited:

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
(For this moveset, I decided to get creative with my limitations and design my moveset around Sans kinda screwing around and not taking the fight seriously rather than going just with Genocide run stuff.)
This is the way Sans should always be if he ever finds himself in a crossover, especially a fighting game- put Genocide stuff in a Final Smash sort of scenario if anywhere at all. I love it~

Anyways have a Luigi stage
Paranormal Productions
1676685647257.png

Smash already has a Luigi's Mansion stage, but I'm very fond of this place becoming a stage anyway. You'll fight atop some model rooftops, while a Ghost in a kaiju suit will rampage through the background. Floating platforms will occasionally appear, being held by strings. The screen also has camera recording elements applied to it while the battle is on.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Luigi Stage

The Year Of Luigi

The far background has luigi's mansion sitting on an ominous hill a bit closer has multiple statues of lugi featuring various generic render poses

Luigi Echo

Foreman Spike

Final Smash has Foreman Spike take out a giant hammer and smash the stage several times dealing damage to all
Grabs are not tethers.

Ness Echo

NESP

This is the way Sans should always be if he ever finds himself in a crossover, especially a fighting game- put Genocide stuff in a Final Smash sort of scenario if anywhere at all. I love it~

Paranormal Productions
View attachment 368250
Smash already has a Luigi's Mansion stage, but I'm very fond of this place becoming a stage anyway. You'll fight atop some model rooftops, while a Ghost in a kaiju suit will rampage through the background. Floating platforms will occasionally appear, being held by strings. The screen also has camera recording elements applied to it while the battle is on.
You need to include the 4 songs for your stage submissions. When you have added tue songs, please reply to the thread to inform me so I don't break the triple post limit when I can update the thread.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
FazDude's Fox alts will be used

Luigi stage voting will open once the songs have been provided

Luggy stage
Dire Dire Bay

This stage is somewhat of a combination of Jolly Roger Bay and Dire Dire Docks, mostly the prior. You begin on the Jolly Roger Bay ship pre-capsize as it floats across - the water in swimmable in this portion and it faces sideways, meaning there is a wall. Eventually it will capsize and all fighters will fall to the bottom of the sea as the ship shifts to face forwards. When underwater, gravity is reduced and there is land below the ship that can be walked on. Unagi lurks underwater and will peek out of his signature hole to warn you before biting, which 1HKOs. Eventually, a geyser will send the ship shooting back upwards and back on land, making it face the opposite direction as before (so if the wall was to the left at first, it'll be to the right now) and switching from the peaceful shores to the dire, dire metalic tunnel of Dire Dire Docks - both direction and location rotate. The front-facing variant has a long platform a la hazoff Smashville, while the side-facing variant has a small platform to the side (which is the big platform from a different angle)

Dire Dire Docks

Smaller, lighter, weaker, and even slipperier. He has high jumps, slow fall speed, and fast air speed. He doesn't have a hat. He has a normal grab.

A stage made for competitive play - it's essentially just hazards-off WarioWare, but with a more appropriate size. The background shows a variety of scenes, backgrounds, and sprites from EarthBound.

Kraken of the Sea
You've Come Far, Ness
Magypsy Party

A near-identical clone, her main difference is her Smash Attacks - forward smash is a frying pan hit that spikes, while her down and up are taken from Lucas.

Spirits:
Bub & Bob
Ace

Rules: Defeat the Nesses first to progress to the Squirtles, food items spawn often

Legend

Commander Keen
Advanced

• Gooigi has generally worse mobility than Luigi, but his traction is considerably better.
  • Technically speaking, Gooigi is considerably lighter than Luigi. However, he also has a Tough Guy-style passive armor which allows him to tank attacks under a certain damage threshold without getting launched. However, this armor disappears all at once after a certain percentage rather than degrading as Gooigi takes damage.
  • Gooigi's body stretches, squishes, and morphs with some attacks, moving his hurtboxes around.
  • Gooigi's Neutral Special is Gooball, which applies a status similar to Inkling's ink, causing opponents to take more damage from Gooigi's attacks. This does cost it most of its knockback, though.
  • Gooigi's variant of the Green Missile has less general range than Luigi's, but has a slightly greater chance to misfire.

I wasn't kidding.

This is an autoscrolling stage with the same graphics as the MS-DOS version of the game. Koopas serve as hazards, with girders showing up every now and then to serve as soft platforms.

Music

A variation of Onett - Much wider, but similar use of buildings as platforms. Unlike Onett, though, the buildings' roofs are the only (soft) platforms, while fighters can walk by the buildings themselves without any issue.

Music
(Full transparency for a sec - I was gonna submit Sans as a Ness echo, but I realized I'd have to do more work with him than normal, so I decided to pass on him since he probably wouldn't be accepted. Maybe for Mii Gunner, though!)
Ninten

Has Lucas Side & Down Special, Down & Final Smash.
Luigi Stage

The Year Of Luigi

The far background has luigi's mansion sitting on an ominous hill a bit closer has multiple statues of lugi featuring various generic render poses

Luigi Echo

Foreman Spike

Grabs are not tethers.

Ness Echo

NESP

Well, I have a promise to keep.

Ness Echo: Sans

Don't get freaked out by the long list ahead - Most of Sans' changes are merely visual/property changes from Ness' kit rather than entirely new moves. "is that just a poor excuse for being lazy...? hell if i know."
  • Sans is generally slower, lighter, and weaker than Ness. However, he has a lot more multi-hits and a more streamlined playstyle.
  • Sans' jab is a single multhit jab which has him extend a hand forward. If anyone decides to take him up on the handshake, he shocks them with a joy buzzer.
  • Sans' stubby legs don't make for great kicks, so he sends out a small bone for his forward tilt. The angle of the bone matches Ness' kick.
  • Sans' up tilt produces a bone instead of PSI energy. The bone spins around, dealing multiple hits of damage.
  • Sans' down tilt has less range and is less spammable (with Sans' animation being much less emphasized than Ness'), but has a chance to trip opponents.
  • Sans' forward smash uses a bone instead of a baseball bat. It has better frame data, but less damage. It also can't reflect projectiles.
  • Sans' up smash has him use a water sausage instead of a yo-yo. This causes it to lose its charging hitbox, but to compensate, its hitbox can trap opponents at lower percents.
  • Sans' down smash has him fall asleep for a moment, causing him to miss the Annoying Dog running a circle around him just like Ness' yo-yo. Just like the up smash, this also causes him to lose his charging hitbox. I mean, Ness' down smash is called "Walking the Dog"...
  • Sans' neutral air has him slap two whoopie cushions together, causing a soundwave around himself.
  • Sans' directional aerials all replace the PSI sparks with more bones, making them all multi-hitters. Yikes.
  • Most of Sans' throws are the same as Ness' (aside from somehow being stronger), but his down throw has him spike you into bones, dealing multiple hits of damage.
  • Sans' Neutral Special is the Gaster Blaster. He summons it next to his side (being able to freely move right afterwards), and it'll fire off a long-range multiple-hit beam (comparable in range to Kazuya's Neutral Special) after two seconds. If an opponent manages to attack the blaster, though, it'll despawn without firing anything.
  • Sans' Side Special is the Blue Bone. Its launch angle is similar to Lucas' PK Fire, but it deals a poison effect similar to Joker's Side Special.
  • Sans' Up Special is a simple teleport, where he fades into darkness before reappearing in any given direction. It doesn't have the same range/damage potential as Ness' recovery, but is is more reliable.
  • Sans' Down Special is... Rest. It's just Jigglypuff Rest, but on Sans. Hey, you can't say it's not fitting. If you land the sweetspot, you get a nice visual of your opponent's SOUL breaking. Gettttttt dunked on!
  • Sans' Final Smash, Judgement, is similar to Lucario's Final Smash - Sans hops on a giant Gaster Blaster and fires it downwards.
Ness stage:
  1. Lumine Hall
  2. Snowdin
Ness echo
  1. NESP
  2. Paula
  3. Ninten
  4. Sans
Please vote for your top 2

Luigi echo
  1. Small Luigi
  2. Gooigi
  3. Foreman Spike

Submit a new special for Luigi!

Submit a new special for Ness!

Submit an Assist Trophy function for Luigi!

Submit an Assist Trophy function for Ness!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Spirits:

Twister
Novice

Opponent: Tiny Fire Luigi x 4
Stage: Pokémon Stadium 2 (Flying form)
Song: Super Mario Maker theme
Rules: Foes favour down specials, you will become light

Mario & Luigi (1993 Movie)
Ace

Opponents: Mario (classic colours), Luigi, Daisy (green dress)
Stage: Omega Fourside
Song: End Results (Samus Returns)
Rules: Hostile Rathalos ATs will spawn, Mario and Luigi have strong lands, Daisy has a Super Scope, Super Scope tidal wave

(the stage I'm planning for Captain Falcon would be able to replace this spirit's stage)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
New Ness special: PSI Freeze
Ness waves some ice from his hand - a very quick but weak attack best used for extending combos, which is also able to freeze projectiles and convert them into small and weak throwable crystals. The move can't freeze foes - it's unique trait is that, when combined with a fire move (be that Ness' or another fighter's), it can turn into powerful steam that propells foes straight up. HOWEVER, the steam form deals higher knockback against lower percentages. Or in other words, this move is just a tool to discourage PK Fire spam

Luigi special: Flip Pound

Luigi Tornado is moved to back special. This is an equivalent to Mario's new ground pound - it doesn't deal damage, but leaves any foe standing on the platform Luigi lands on helpless - unconcious if they're idle, and tripping over if they're moving - however, if you use an attack you'll be immune to the flip. The ground version has a higher jump than any other ground pound move.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Luggy stage
Dire Dire Bay

Dire Dire Docks

Kraken of the Sea
You've Come Far, Ness
Magypsy Party

Spirits:
Bub & Bob
Ace

Legend

Commander Keen
Advanced

I wasn't kidding.

Music

Music
Luigi Stage

The Year Of Luigi

The far background has luigi's mansion sitting on an ominous hill a bit closer has multiple statues of luigi featuring various generic render poses

1. Luigi Circuit
2. Boilerworks
3. Come On!
4. New Super Luigi U - Main Theme

Luigi Echo

Foreman Spike

Grabs are not tethers.

Ness Echo

NESP

Paranormal Productions
View attachment 368250
  1. Paranormal Productions
  2. The Year of Luigi
  3. Mario is Missing!
  4. Dire Dire Bay
Please vote for your top 2

D

Deleted member

1. Paula
2. Sans

1. Is Missing
2. Year Of

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
My Ness back special and AT function will be used by default, as will Tankman's Luigi AT function.

New Ness special: PSI Freeze
Ness waves some ice from his hand - a very quick but weak attack best used for extending combos, which is also able to freeze projectiles and convert them into small and weak throwable crystals. The move can't freeze foes - it's unique trait is that, when combined with a fire move (be that Ness' or another fighter's), it can turn into powerful steam that propells foes straight up. HOWEVER, the steam form deals higher knockback against lower percentages. Or in other words, this move is just a tool to discourage PK Fire spam

Luigi special: Flip Pound

Luigi Tornado is moved to back special. This is an equivalent to Mario's new ground pound - it doesn't deal damage, but leaves any foe standing on the platform Luigi lands on helpless - unconcious if they're idle, and tripping over if they're moving - however, if you use an attack you'll be immune to the flip. The ground version has a higher jump than any other ground pound move.
Ness Echoes
  1. Sans
  2. Paula
Back Special: Poltergust

Pretty much K. Rool's Blunderbuss sucking without the cannonball part.
Please vote here for Luigi's special

Ness' stage will be Snowdin, while Luigi's echo will be Gooigi

Ness echo
  1. NESP
  2. Ninten
  3. Sans = 7
  4. Paula = 8
Paula will be Ness' echo
  1. The Year of Luigi = 1
  2. Paranormal Productions = 2
  3. Dire Dire Bay = 4
  4. Mario is Missing! = 5
Mario is Missing! will be Luigi's stage

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit 8 skins for Luigi

Submit 16 skins for Gooigi

Please note that due to Gooigi's liquidy nature, I won't be allowing white or brown alts unless there's some kind of extra visual flair (cola bubbles for instance). Red and yellow are fine however

Submit 8 skins for Ness

Submit 16 skins for Paula

Top Bottom