• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards has created: Super Mario Smash Bros!

FazDude

Smash Master
Balancing: Ultimate Custom Balance

Starter Characters

1. Mario
  2. Luigi
  3. Peach
  4. Captain Toad
  5. Daisy
  6. Bowser
  7. Bowser Junior
  8. Goomba
  9. Wario
  10. Waluigi
  11. Donkey Kong
  12. Yoshi
Starter Stages
  1. Peach's Castle Melee
  2. Bowser's Castle
  3. Mushroom Kingdom Melee
  4. Airship
  5. Sarasaland GB
  6. Yoshi's Island Melee
  7. Star Road
  8. Dire Dire Bay
  9. Rainbow Cruise Melee
  10. Delfino Plaza Brawl
  11. Mario Galaxy Wii U
  12. 3D Land 3DS
  13. Mushroom Kingdom U Wii U
  14. Cap Kingdom
  15. New Donk City Hall Ultimate
  16. Mario Circuit Wii U
  17. Rainbow Road 3DS
  18. Electrodome
  19. Luigi's Mansion Brawl
  20. The Last Resort
  21. Paper Mario 3DS
  22. Twilight Town
  23. 75M Brawl
  24. Kongo Jungle 64
  25. Flower Garden
  26. Super Happy Tree 64
  27. Wario's Castle
  28. Rice Beach
  29. WarioWare Inc. Brawl
  30. Gamer Wii U

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
My Undodog animations win by default

Artificial balancing: Disablers
You can select per player slot certain moves and abilities to disable
  1. Specials
  2. Grabs
  3. Double jump
  4. Air dodge/dash (I've been leaving this ambigious lmao)
  5. Block
  6. Smash attacks
  7. Normals/tilts
  8. Spot dodge
  9. Picking up items
  10. Parry
  11. Run
Turn on or off as many as you want! Just as good for challenges as it is for lowering the skill gap.
Please vote here

Starter fighters:
  1. Mario
  2. Luigi
  3. Peach
  4. Bowser
  5. Yoshi
Starter stages:
  1. Mushroom Kingdom U
  2. Mushroom Kingdom Melee
  3. Peach's Castle
  4. Bowser's Castle
  5. Mario Circuit U

Undodog taunts
  1. Duck Hunt's handstand dance
  2. Duck Hunt's hands up dance
  3. Undodog falls apart, Yamamura fixes him back
  4. Undodog hops in place twice, back and forth
Undodog victories
  1. A Mario World goal pole phases into existence and a "Status Clear" notification appears that says "Defeat amount of stocks taken second place character", Undodog jumps through makes it disappear. The notification remains. Yamamura flies onto the pole when it appears, but falls off when it disappears
  2. Undodog drinks out of a dog bowl, while Yamamura has bird seed
  3. A Mario Paint scene where the words "yay undodog!" are crudely written with drawings of generic non-undo dogs and dog stamps. Undodog and Yamamura are themselves absent
  4. Undodog sleeps a la Pikachu next to a trophy, while Yamamura desperately tries to wake him up and alert him of victory
Starter Roster:
  1. Mario
  2. Luigi
  3. Peach
  4. Daisy
  5. Bowser
  6. Bowser Jr.
  7. Rosalina and Luma
  8. Goomba
  9. Donkey Kong
  10. Diddy Kong
  11. Yoshi
  12. Birdo
  13. Wario
  14. Ashley and Red
I'm already thinking up some unlocking criteria for the rest of the cast. I think that job might actually be pretty fun.
Starting Roster:
1. Mario
2. Luigi
3. Peach
4. Captain Toad
5. Bowser
6. Yoshi
7. Wario
8. Donkey Kong
9. Daisy
10. Waluigi

Starter Characters

1. Mario
  2. Luigi
  3. Peach
  4. Captain Toad
  5. Daisy
  6. Bowser
  7. Bowser Junior
  8. Goomba
  9. Wario
  10. Waluigi
  11. Donkey Kong
  12. Yoshi
Starter Stages
  1. Peach's Castle Melee
  2. Bowser's Castle
  3. Mushroom Kingdom Melee
  4. Airship
  5. Sarasaland GB
  6. Yoshi's Island Melee
  7. Star Road
  8. Dire Dire Bay
  9. Rainbow Cruise Melee
  10. Delfino Plaza Brawl
  11. Mario Galaxy Wii U
  12. 3D Land 3DS
  13. Mushroom Kingdom U Wii U
  14. Cap Kingdom
  15. New Donk City Hall Ultimate
  16. Mario Circuit Wii U
  17. Rainbow Road 3DS
  18. Electrodome
  19. Luigi's Mansion Brawl
  20. The Last Resort
  21. Paper Mario 3DS
  22. Twilight Town
  23. 75M Brawl
  24. Kongo Jungle 64
  25. Flower Garden
  26. Super Happy Tree 64
  27. Wario's Castle
  28. Rice Beach
  29. WarioWare Inc. Brawl
  30. Gamer Wii U
Please vote here

My Lockjaw's Locker music will be used

The Vice will be the Mario Strikers stage, with my Electric Fences layout!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit music for Western Land!

Please submit 4 music tracks for Western Land. You may want to move over music from Mushroomy Kingdom

Submit an item!
Please submit an item!

No dojo job today, but we will be revealing the remaining fighters shortly before launch with a Fighters Direct. Tomorrow's fighter job, while not the final, will be for the final character shown in that Direct.

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Western Land Music
  1. Western Land - Mario Party 2
  2. Western Junction - Mario Sports Mix
  3. N64 Kalimari Desert - Mario Kart 7
  4. Yoshi Desert (New Remix) - Mario Kart: Super Circuit
I mainly went with a "cowboy town" feeling with the music to contrast with the feel of the other desert stages.

Item: Punch Ball (Punch Ball Mario Bros.)
1656857567159.png

Before a certain indie game came along and made it cool, Mario and Luigi were hurling these balls at their enemies. The instruction manual for Punch Ball Mario Bros. also says that they're made of stone and that the Mario Bros. are primitive people who are unaware of sophisticated culture, which is just weird and a fun fact worth sharing.

Anyway, the Punch Ball would act as a throwable item. It doesn't go very far, but deals quite a lot of damage for a projectile and can instantly break shields, making it like the SMSB equivalent to Mr. Saturn. Unlike Mr. Saturn, though, the Punch Ball will appear on the stage if tossed off it, although this can only happen thrice before the Punch Ball is lost to the void forever. It'll also despawn if it's thrown enough times or goes untouched for too long.

FazDude

Smash Master
Western Land Music
Tostarena Town - Super Mario Odyssey
Sunset WIlds (New Remix) - Mario Kart Super Circut
Western Land - Mario Party 2
Wario's Goldmine - Mario Kart 8
Just as a heads-up, most of the music you've listed is already being used on some other stages, so you'll need to find music that'd replace them on the other stages. There's a list of used music on the front page of the thread (open up the Stages, then Music).

Last edited:

BlustersBest

Smash Journeyman
Just as a heads-up, most of the music you've listed is already being used on some other stages, so you'll need to find music that'd replace them on the other stages. There's a list of used music on the front page of the thread (open up the Stages, then Music).
Oof yeah, I'll resubmit in a bit

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Western Land Music (Resubmitted)
Sunset WIlds (Tour Remix) - Mario Kart Super Circut
Western Land (New Remix) - Mario Party 2
Mine Cart Sunset Rundown, Mine Cart Theme - Captain Toad Treasure Tracker
The Western Ends - Paper Mario: The Origami King

Do not hesitate to call me out again if I included a track that already exists lol
This is all fine, but as a small thing - if you want a song to be a remix, you'll have to find a remix of it rather than just label it as remixed. With that aside, you should be good to go!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
The Punch Ball will be added by default.

Western Land Music
  1. Western Land - Mario Party 2
  2. Western Junction - Mario Sports Mix
  3. N64 Kalimari Desert - Mario Kart 7
  4. Yoshi Desert (New Remix) - Mario Kart: Super Circuit
I mainly went with a "cowboy town" feeling with the music to contrast with the feel of the other desert stages.
Western Land Music (Resubmitted)
Sunset WIlds (Tour Remix) - Mario Kart Super Circut
Western Land - Mario Party 2
Mine Cart Sunset Rundown, Mine Cart Theme - Captain Toad Treasure Tracker
The Western Ends - Paper Mario: The Origami King

Do not hesitate to call me out again if I included a track that already exists lol
Please vote here for your songlist of choice:

By removing my self-vote, Custom Balance will be added as a feature

FazDude's starter content will be used.

Prepare, because today will be absolutely insane...

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit a boss stage!

Please submit a stage that would feature a fightable boss that grants you a point to defeat! We have recently added Wart's Throne which fits this bill. This boss can be a character who exists in another form like a Final Smash or Ally Contact. Rudy will not be elegible as his role outside Big Top Brawl will be discussed later.

Submit animations for Rawk Hawk!

Fan art source
Please submit 4 taunts and/or 4 victory animations for Rawk Hawk!

OK, this fighter job is gonna get wacky, trust me, there's a reason I'm building this one up...

Submit an OC fighter!

Please submit a fighter who does not exist within official Mario media!

1. No characters who are sexual, stereotypical, gory, or otherwise controversial in nature - no -Ettes, please.
  2. The design doesn’t have to be yours, characters or designs that already exist or have gained popularity are fine, but they must 1. have been designed with the Mario universe in mind, and 2. not have an existing lore or series of fangames/movies to draw from, only a design and personality - MX, Jeffy, or SMG4 wouldn’t be eligible, but Scripulous Fingore or a random OC you’d find on a Google search for “fan made paper mario partners” would be for example. Unless it’s a widespread or meme character like the aforementioned Fingore, please give credit to the original artist, your submission will not be eligible if you don’t.
  3. Of course, you can create your own character if you want, but there must be a visual reference for what this character looks like. Simple MS Paint or photomanip is more than good enough!
  4. The character cannot be a direct expy for a character from another series - you can use a character loosely inspired by another series’ characters, but a character who is just an explicitly Mario-fied version of Sonic or whoever will not fly. I can make an exception for public domain characters like Santa Claus; Robin Hood; and Dracula who are moreso tropes than characters
  5. The character doesn’t have to be a wholly original concept - just flipping the age; morality; species; and/or gender switches on an existing character is good enough! It can even just be a variant of an existing character if you desire.

With all those guidelines aside, have fun and feel free to get crazy! Remember that this character will be revealed last in the reveal timeline.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Warupichi and Warudaisi (Created by ahueonao on DeviantArt)

I've pushed for these two twisted weirdos quite a bit in the past, their moveset would revolve around self-betraying slapstick and slight gross-out not unlike Ren & Stimpy in NASB. They're probably the most brutal fighters in the game... to themselves that is.

Ruined Kingdom

The dark, gloomy, tonally unfitting fantasy scape. The Ruined Dragon serves as a boss, who functions like a mix of his ally contact and Ridley in 3DS/Wii U, having a lot more lightning wave and background attacks. The layout is that of Big Battlefield (making it a Big Battlefield clone with hazards off) and Ruined Dragon can destroy the platforms. KOing him will have him join your side and foe KOs from him rewarding you. Unlike other stage bosses, he never disappears - he can get knocked out, which results in him slamming into the stage and becoming like a hard slope atop the base, but when he wakes up anyone standing on him will be instaKO'd. He's quite a bit bigger than 3DS/Wii U Ridley, but he never attacks with his wings, only his stubby arms.

BonafideFella

Smash Journeyman
i created a mario oc a while back that was then thoroughly stripped of their source material. perhaps with some retroactivity…
35E98424-D021-4837-B5DD-7AE6F150A482.jpeg

MIDAS WELL!
a genie granted unto whoever happens to clatter against their ? block, midas well is known to possess infinite power at even more exorbitant prices! harnessing the power of his affiliates’ pockets, midas well is able to weaponize wealth like no other. counter with either heads or tails? protection field generated from hidden star coins? turning his opponents attacks into cash to better his social credit? and who can forget his midas one-two touch? the choice, ladies and gentlemen, falls to you…should you afford it.
i could imagine midas being a fun ancillary addition to the roster (playing off the ? block lore - what else resides in those querulous crates?) and even better in doubles, where he could very well sap his own teammate for his own benefit. not to mention his unique shape language - shackled by pearls and his ? block lamp, his “tail” could make for a fun bludgeon.
+|+|+|+|+|+|+
(pardon the abstract nature of well’s design, it mostly comes down to how he fits inside my original cast of characters but i could very well reredesign him to better fit amongst the wider mario cast)

Last edited:

BlustersBest

Smash Journeyman
Boss Stage: Big Top Bop

I feel that we have a lot of DKC in this game, but I think this one would be cool. Pompy would act very much as he does in the original game, sliding back and forth down the stage, and throwing urchins at the players.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I'm gonna try to submit a character today but I'm busy

Here is a boss stage in the meantime

Bowser Jr.'s Fiery Flotilla

This would be a stage that is a perfect sphere and you can walk around the whole sphere as it has gravity

The boss of the stage is Gobblegut

Who would fly around and damage players who get in contact with them defeating the red marks on it's body will allow you to capture it.

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Fan Fighter: Scripulous Fingore
1656971906938.png

Him.

I'd imagine Fingore could make use of a bunch of abilities used by ghosts in the Mario series, and I'd think he's the best guy to do it (since you heathens banished king boo to assist hell, but i digress).

Rawk Hawk Animations
  • Taunts
    • Up: Rawk Hawk points to the sky, a common pose for the character and wrestlers in general.
    • Left: Rawk Hawk makes a pose similar to this one.
    • Right: Rawk Hawk beckons the opponent with a smirk on his face.
    • Down: Rawk Hawk flexes his muscles.
  • Victory Animations
    • Rawk Hawk raises a championship belt into the air before posing with it.
    • Paper Mario is seen on-screen looking around. He suddenly gets body slammed by the Rawk himself, leaving him flattened as Rawk Hawk jumps off him and poses.
    • Rawk Hawk flexes for the camera.
    • Rawk Hawk laughs and folds his arms.

Last edited:

Baysha

Smash Ace
PowerupSquad.png

The Powerup Crew

Powerups are a very big part of the Mario series, they deserve to get a fighter. However, the issue with this is that it's kinda hard to find a suitable character for the role. So why not have a bunch of powerups piloting a giant (relative to them, at least) question block mecha? Disgruntled from being picked up and used all the time, these powerups have united to fight back! (The actual robot wouldn't have limbs that are that thin, it's just a mock-up.) As a fighter, they would use tons of different powerups from various games, from the famous to the obscure. You can also see a bunch of powerups piloting the robot through the glass dome. With this character, I believe that powerups can truly get their time to shine.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
FazDude's Rawk Hawk animations will be used by default

Ruined Kingdom

The dark, gloomy, tonally unfitting fantasy scape. The Ruined Dragon serves as a boss, who functions like a mix of his ally contact and Ridley in 3DS/Wii U, having a lot more lightning wave and background attacks. The layout is that of Big Battlefield (making it a Big Battlefield clone with hazards off) and Ruined Dragon can destroy the platforms. KOing him will have him join your side and foe KOs from him rewarding you. Unlike other stage bosses, he never disappears - he can get knocked out, which results in him slamming into the stage and becoming like a hard slope atop the base, but when he wakes up anyone standing on him will be instaKO'd. He's quite a bit bigger than 3DS/Wii U Ridley, but he never attacks with his wings, only his stubby arms.
Boss Stage: Big Top Bop

I feel that we have a lot of DKC in this game, but I think this one would be cool. Pompy would act very much as he does in the original game, sliding back and forth down the stage, and throwing urchins at the players.
I'm gonna try to submit a character today but I'm busy

Here is a boss stage in the meantime

Bowser Jr.'s Fiery Flotilla

This would be a stage that is a perfect sphere and you can walk around the whole sphere as it has gravity

The boss of the stage is Gobblegut

Who would fly around and damage players who get in contact with them defeating the red marks on it's body will allow you to capture it.

Warupichi and Warudaisi (Created by ahueonao on DeviantArt)

I've pushed for these two twisted weirdos quite a bit in the past, their moveset would revolve around self-betraying slapstick and slight gross-out not unlike Ren & Stimpy in NASB. They're probably the most brutal fighters in the game... to themselves that is.
i created a mario oc a while back that was then thoroughly stripped of their source material. perhaps with some retroactivity…
View attachment 356026
MIDAS WELL!
a genie granted unto whoever happens to clatter against their ? block, midas well is known to possess infinite power at even more exorbitant prices! harnessing the power of his affiliates’ pockets, midas well is able to weaponize wealth like no other. counter with either heads or tails? protection field generated from hidden star coins? turning his opponents attacks into cash to better his social credit? and who can forget his midas one-two touch? the choice, ladies and gentlemen, falls to you…should you afford it.
i could imagine midas being a fun ancillary addition to the roster (playing off the ? block lore - what else resides in those querulous crates?) and even better in doubles, where he could very well sap his own teammate for his own benefit. not to mention his unique shape language - shackled by pearls and his ? block lamp, his “tail” could make for a fun bludgeon.
+|+|+|+|+|+|+
(pardon the abstract nature of well’s design, it mostly comes down to how he fits inside my original cast of characters but i could very well reredesign him to better fit amongst the wider mario cast)
Fan Fighter: Scripulous Fingore
View attachment 356050
Him.

I'd imagine Fingore could make use of a bunch of abilities used by ghosts in the Mario series, and I'd think he's the best guy to do it (since you heathens banished king boo to assist hell, but i digress).
Mercenary Guy

A Shy Guy that is a mercenary for hire.

His move set would be sword based and could also utilize some powers of other Mario enemies.

We don't have a shy guy on the roster and I just wanted to quickly design a funny lil guy.
View attachment 356062
The Powerup Crew

Powerups are a very big part of the Mario series, they deserve to get a fighter. However, the issue with this is that it's kinda hard to find a suitable character for the role. So why not have a bunch of powerups piloting a giant (relative to them, at least) question block mecha? Disgruntled from being picked up and used all the time, these powerups have united to fight back! (The actual robot wouldn't have limbs that are that thin, it's just a mock-up.) As a fighter, they would use tons of different powerups from various games, from the famous to the obscure. You can also see a bunch of powerups piloting the robot through the glass dome. With this character, I believe that powerups can truly get their time to shine.
  1. The Powerup Crew
  2. Mercenary Guy
  3. Scripulous Fingore
  4. Midas Well
  5. Warupichi and Warudaisi
Please vote for your top 3

By removing my vote for BlustersBest's music list, FazDude's Western Land music will be used

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit music for Arabian Night

Please submit 4 music tracks for Arabian Night!

Submit a Super Mario Bros. 2/Doki Doki Panic item!

Please submit an item originating from (the US version of) Super Mario Bros. 2!

Submit a weak ally contact!
Please submit an ally contact that isn't all that powerful, much like Starfy or a lot of the common Poké Balls. Multiple may be added.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Arabian Night
Arabian Night (Yume Kojo)
Adventure Dream
Arabian Night (WL4)
Shy Guy Bazaar

1. Wa-Girls
  2. Merc Guy
  3. Funny finger meme epic style

Magical Potion

Only appears on stages with some kind of constantly changing hazards or movement. Throw it into the ground to make the stage a dark blue and pause in place. The music of the stage will also slow down.

Monty Mole

Runs around and tries to bump into foes with his belly, which isn't very powerful. He will dig through the ground if approached

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

1. Warupichi and Warudaisi
2. Mercenary Guy
3. Scripulous Fingore

Baysha

Smash Ace
SmallHeart.gif

Small Heart

Instead of dropping in from the top, this item rises up from the bottom! It isn't stopped by any platforms and cannot be obscured so the fighters can see it coming. When a fighter touches it, they heal a decent amount.

Galoomba_-_Mario_Party_10.png

Galoomba

When summoned, the galoomba will walk back and forth. If a fighter is in front of it, it will charge and bash its head into them, dealing a small amount of damage and knockback.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
My Arabian Night music will be used

Arabian Night
Arabian Night (Yume Kojo)
Adventure Dream
Arabian Night (WL4)
Shy Guy Bazaar

1. Wa-Girls
  2. Merc Guy
  3. Funny finger meme epic style

Magical Potion

Only appears on stages with some kind of constantly changing hazards or movement. Throw it into the ground to make the stage a dark blue and pause in place. The music of the stage will also slow down.

Monty Mole

Runs around and tries to bump into foes with his belly, which isn't very powerful. He will dig through the ground if approached
SMB2 Item: Stop Watch
View attachment 356071

Pretty much a reskin of the Timer from Smash; Pick it up, and it'll slow your opponents down for a brief period.
View attachment 356101
Small Heart

Instead of dropping in from the top, this item rises up from the bottom! It isn't stopped by any platforms and cannot be obscured so the fighters can see it coming. When a fighter touches it, they heal a decent amount.

View attachment 356102
Galoomba

When summoned, the galoomba will walk back and forth. If a fighter is in front of it, it will charge and bash its head into them, dealing a small amount of damage and knockback.
Please vote here for a Mario 2 item
and here for an ally

the new stage will be Ruined Kingdom!

1. Midas Well = 4
  2. The Powerup Crew = 8
  3. Mercenary Guy = 11
  4. Scripulous Fingore = 11
  5. Warupichi and Warudaisi = 20
Our all-new, all-original (technically) character is the much-speculated Warupichi and Warudaisi!

As a reminder, these designs were created by ahueonao on DeviantArt.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit a moveset for Warupichi and Warudaisi!

Please submit a moveset for Warupichi and Warudaisi! Remember that these two are a duo. Since these two don't have a set in stone dynamic yet, and we also don't know how they'll function as a duo yet, we'll wait to do the Final Smash and/or animations on Saturday as a misc. job when we have a good idea of their personalities thanks to the moveset. For note, from now on Final Smashes and animations will be done on a character's addition day.

Submit alternate costumes for Warupichi and Warudaisi!
Please submit either 8 or 16 alternate costumes for Warupichi and Warudaisi!

Submit animations for Geno!

Please submit 4 taunts and/or 4 victory animations for Geno!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Wa alts
Note that any "-and-" means Warupichi and Warudaisi respectively

1. Default
  2. Light beige and "mustard yellow"
  3. Both salmon (colour)
  4. Gowns
  5. Bright magenta and reddish orange gowns
  6. Brown and dark beige gowns
  7. Normal and gown
  8. Gown and normal

Moveset
Warupichi and Warudaisi just can't seem to get along. They're heavy, slow, and have a great range thanks to throwing one another about - think of them like a fully sword-based but non-disjointed Ganondorf with a bit of Pichu DNA in their self-damaging. All their specials have multiple stages and a command grab versiom.

Down Special: My Toy!
A command grab, Warupichi picks up the foe by their leg and holds them upside down above the ground like a school bully, she can either press a joystick to drop them on the ground or press the button again for Warudaisi to try to pick up the punk for her own, to which they argue by holding both sides of the foe - this is an automatic pummel and the foe will only be released with their own mashing, at which they'll be sent flying in from direction of whichever Wa-girl was pulling on them the most at that point. You can hold the joystick left or right to give the Wa-girl on that direction the most power when trying to get ahold of the foe, but that only increases the chance of them winning out when the foe mashes free, not gaurantees. There is another unique aspect to this move, it can also be cancelled at any point into any of the duo's other specials to let the foe be used in the place of the Wa-girl getting the short end of the stick. The command grab team versions of moves are the only time the Wa-Girls get along.

Special: Looserang
Warupichi throws Warudaisi like a boomerang, leaving her vulnerable - if this move is reflected the duo will gain the most damage of any single move, so it has to be used wisely, but it's almost as powerful when successful. The My Toy follow up variant of this doesn't deal any damage to the foe, but leaves them extremely vulnerable with the unique knockback trajectory and the duo being able to move.

Side Special: Jaw Sled
Warudaisi plants one foot on Warupichi's chest and the other inside her mouth and slides forwards - you can press the button again to cancel the move with a slobber-drenched kick, or press it again to have Warupichi slam Warudaisi into the ground for payback as a third hit. The third hit is the most powerful, but also the only one to deal damage. As a My Toy follow up, both the girls will sled together on the foe's chest, and only the kick can be done.

Up Special: Swing and Spin
Warudaisi swings Warupichi like a helicopter blade to fly up, with Warupichi being a big hitbox. you can press the button again to make Warupichi stomp into Warudaisi as a spiking stall and fall which deals self-damage. This move's first stage is a lot faster in the My Toy follow up, and will always go into the second stage

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Geno Animations
  • Taunts
    • Up: Geno raises his arms in the air as arrows surround him.
    • Left: Geno's spirit temporarily leaves the doll, leaving it limp as the spirit flies above it. It then reenters the body.
    • Right: Geno takes a stance as his cape flaps in the wind.
    • Down: Geno folds his arms and nods at the camera.
  • Victory Animations
    • Geno happily jumps into the air a few times, but quickly shakes his head as he regains his more stoic demeanor.
    • Geno fires his arm cannon a few times before folding his arms and looking at the camera.
    • Geno holds a Star Piece out to the camera.
    • Geno's spirit leaves its body, leaving the doll limp as the spirit returns to Star Road.

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
Smash Attack suggestions for the lovely ladies we just added- based on Wario3's specials layout
  • Side Smash: Warudaisi kicks Warupichi in the back, causing the bigger girl to collapse on her stomach. This can spike opponents on the way down, similarly to the second half of K. Rool's Up Smash. Warudaisi's kick does also have a hitbox that can be a little tricky to land.
  • Up Smash: Warudaisi leaps onto Warupichi's shoulders and pulls her hair, before the bigger girl shakes her off. Warudaisi's body is a hitbox as she jumps and falls, meaning this has two hits.
  • Down Smash: Warupichi grabs Warudaisi by the hair and swings her around in a circle. Their simplest Smash attack, but it has good range.
I'd imagine that these two would be less like the Ice Climbers and act as a single unit. If one gal is launched, she'll grab the other to force her along for the ride.

Also for gown designs (if that alt is added, anyway), I imagine they'd look fairly raggedy. The two beat each other enough that they can't really have nice looking clothes.

Top Bottom