• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards has created: Super Mario Smash Bros!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
My Mario Bros. Plumbing and Gangplank Galleon layouts win, FazDude's The World and 9-Volt's Game Boy layouts win.

FazDude's K. Rool animations win by default

Stage and fighter subs are closed!
Dire Dire Bay

This stage is somewhat of a combination of Jolly Roger Bay and Dire Dire Docks, mostly the prior. You begin on the Jolly Roger Bay ship pre-capsize as it floats across - the water in swimmable in this portion and it faces sideways, meaning there is a wall. Eventually it will capsize and all fighters will fall to the bottom of the sea as the ship shifts to face forwards. When underwater, gravity is reduced and there is land below the ship that can be walked on. Unagi lurks underwater and will peek out of his signature hole to warn you before biting, which 1HKOs. Eventually, a geyser will send the ship shooting back upwards and back on land, making it face the opposite direction as before (so if the wall was to the left at first, it'll be to the right now) and switching from the peaceful shores to the dire, dire metalic tunnel of Dire Dire Bay - both direction and location rotate.
Lake Kingdom

The center of the stage features a dome (no water inside), but once you walk/jump out of one of four doors (two on either side) you enter the water area, where everything is slower and has less gravity, meaning it is a bit easier to DI attacks that would normally KO.
Please vote here for stages

Spin-off enemy fighter:
Kritter (DKC)
View attachment 350962
Kritter is one of basic enemies from DKC games and he is a bipedal Crocodile, who is K. Rool's Kremlin mook.
He is one of most known DKC Enemies and he could appear in roster as Kremlin character.

He would attack by using other Kremlins' attacks like would float like Kloak or even throw barrels at opponents.
He would be Middleweight Fighter with ability to crawl like Crocodile.
Klump

K. Rool's gonna need some man power to take on the new Kongs joining the battle, and who better to lead the kharge than his klosest subordinate: Klump? A military man armed with a kannon, Klump would likely be an ultraheavy zoner with moves a little more traditional than his higher-up. The alt costumes write themselves too.
Spinoff Enemy: Fireball (Donkey Kong)

I mean...he sure is iconic! Fr though, you could go multiple ways with this little dude, having him represent different kinds of fire within the Mario franchise, having him represent different parts of the arcade Mario games, while also just having him be a little fireball guy.
View attachment 350961
Capture Kong
Capture Kong appears using his capture barrel to become a potent grappler fighter
I'm just blind

here is my other submission

Manky Kong

kongs who were ousted by the others and want revenge
This prompt gave me a wonderful Yoshi echo fighter idea but I'd rather submit this one (especially since I don't know if echo fighters are viable for this job)
View attachment 350992
Roger the Potted Ghost
I've been working on a moveset for this guy for SmashBoards' Make Your Move contest, and I think it would be cool to see him here, too. My idea for him is that Roger only moves by being pushed by his Shy Guy minions. However, you have the option to temporarily take control of the Shy Guys, who will work together like the Ice Climbers. Controlling the Shy Guys individually leaves Roger completely defenseless though! If one Shy Guy is killed. the other will have a harder time pushing Roger alone. If both are killed, Roger can't move at all! I do have ideas for how he can still fight, anyway...and, to be honest, I'm actually really proud of my special move ideas for him. So I hope he can make it in.
  1. Roger the Potted Ghost
  2. Manky Kong
  3. Capture Kong
  4. Trouble Bug (Fireball)
  5. Klump
  6. Kritter
Please vote for your top 3 ranked

Today's jobs will open very soon!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit statue forms for newcomers!

Please submit the Statue Bandanna forms for some or all of the newcomers thus far. This means:
  1. Captain Toad
  2. Goomba
  3. Mama
  4. Tuxie
  5. Undodog & Yamamura
  6. Gooigi
  7. Dixie Kong
  8. Funky Kong
  9. Timber
  10. Baby Mario/Peach
  11. Baby Luigi/Daisy
  12. The Stork
  13. Waluigi
  14. Ashley & Red
  15. Penny
  16. Captain Syrup
  17. Geno
  18. Fawful & Cackletta
Doesn't have to be a statue, just any kind of heavy object

Submit two recurring "main series" characters as Ally Contacts!

We've had a lot of ally contacts thus far, but a majority of them have been from spin-offs - we still need to have some major characters there! Please submit up to 2 ally contacts of recurring characters from the Super Mario Bros. series and its multiplayer-centric spin-offs (Mario Tennis, Mario Golf, Mario Party, Mario Kart, e.t.c.). These can be enemies or protagonists, but should be characters with more than 3 or so major modern appearances to their name. We will be adding two allies from this job.

Submit music for Wuhu Island!

Please submit 4 music tracks for Wuhu Island. These can all be from the Wii Sports series if you desire. If you opt to use Mario music, try not to use songs that may be more fit for the recently added Sunset Beach stage.

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
1. Roger
2. Capture Kong
3. Klump

I will submit King Boo...

King Boo floats around, licking opponents and occasionally trapping them in paintings.

and Pom Pom.

Pom Pom makes a few clones of herself, they all jump around and throw low-damage, low-knockback ninja stars.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Statue subs will remain open

1. Manky Kong = 2
  2. Capture Kong = 2
  3. Trouble Bug (Fireball) = 7
  4. Kritter = 7
  5. Klump = 11
  6. Roger the Potted Ghost = 11
It appears we have a tie!
Please vote here:

Dire Dire Bay will be the new stage!

My Wuhu Island music wins by default.

Ally Contact subs are closed!
  1. Trouble Bug
  2. Kritter
  3. Klump
Wuhu music
Wii Sports
Wii Sports Resort
Wii Sports (Ultimate)
Boxing Results (Wii Sports)

Allies:
Pauline

She sings, creating orbs of music that bounce off of walls and floors.

Birdo

She jumps and spits eggs, her allies can stand on the eggs, while her enemies can reflect the eggs with any attack
1. Roger
2. Capture Kong
3. Klump

I will submit King Boo...

King Boo floats around, licking opponents and occasionally trapping them in paintings.

and Pom Pom.

Pom Pom makes a few clones of herself, they all jump around and throw low-damage, low-knockback ninja stars.
Please vote here:

Today's jobs will open soon!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit a Final Smash for Captain Syrup!

Please submit a Final Smash for Captain Syrup

Submit a new ability or mechanic for a veteran!

In 3DS/Wii U Bowser got a new ability called "Tough Guy", which made him durable enough to withstand weaker attacks without taking knockback - this is the sort of thing I'm looking for in this job, not new moves; gimmicks; or stance changes, but small new abilities or mechanics for characters. Think Peach's float; Jigglypuff's shield pop; K. Rool's belly armour; Yoshi's egg shield; Kirby's extra jumps; or - of course - Bowser's tough guy. Note that DK is inelegible for this job since we disconfirmed his future changes. Daisy is also inellegible. Please try to consider the characters' playstyles and not just their source material.

Submit Adventure Mode routes for Rosalina & Luma; Penny; and/or Timber!

1. 10 rounds consisting of 6 platforming levels and 4 battles on regular stages
  2. Please provide songs for all stages, remixes are only allowed if they are already on one of the multiplayer stages
  3. Extra details like which enemies and items spawn are appreciated
  4. If you feel later stage, song remix, or fighter content is fit for your route, ask me and I can retroactively add it.
Refer to the front page under "Modes and Features" > "Routes" for examples on previous routes
However, please note that we are entering the cap for Adventure Mode platforming stages! You must use at least 3 of the stages listed below for your platforming levels from this point. Enemies can still be added as you please however. These will be added to the front page for future reference,
  1. Mushroom Kingdom
  2. Underground
  3. New Donk City
  4. Airships
  5. Bowser's Castle
  6. Rainbow Road
  7. Ghost House
  8. Factory
  9. Macro Zone
  10. Underwater
  11. Jungle Hijinx
  12. Mario Circuit
  13. Sky
  14. Desert
  15. Corona Mountain
  16. Underground
  17. Peach's Castle Walls
  18. Flower Garden
  19. Beach
  20. Mountain
  21. Millstone Mayhem
  22. Cool Cool Mountain
  23. Web Woods
  24. Toy Factory
  25. Treetops
  26. Snow
  27. Ice Cave
  28. Mainbrace Mayhem
  29. Super Bell Subway

Last edited:

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
Captain Syrup Final Smash:
Genie

Syrup pulls out a magic lamp and quickly rubs it, summoning her loyal Genie! The Genie is roughly the same size as he is in Wario Land, and attacks with the same pattern. However, you can’t throw his lamp around or damage him. The Genie is joined by a mini-genie halfway through his attack who fights just like him. The mini-genie can be killed though.

FazDude

Smash Master
Statue Submissions
  • Captain Toad: A Super Gem.
  • Goomba: A Brick Block, referencing the Micro Pile-Driver Goombas from SMB3.
  • Gooigi: One of the ghost capsules from Luigi's Mansion 3's gallery.
  • Dixie Kong: The hovercraft from DKC3.
  • Funky Kong: A Rocket Barrel (as in the ones from autoscrolling levels of DKCR, not Diddy Kong's jet packs)
  • Baby Mario/Peach: A golden Tap-Tap.
  • Baby Luigi/Daisy: A silver Tap-Tap.
  • Waluigi: A statue of himself. It's Waluigi; He wouldn't want anything else.
  • Ashley & Red: A giant cauldron.
  • Fawful & Cackletta: This statue from BiS. Yes, Fawful is wearing the dress.

Timber's Adventure Mode (Start Your Engines!)
  1. Platforming Stage: Ancient Lake (enemies: Shy Guy Karts)
  2. Platforming Stage: Desert (enemies: Kritters, Neckies)
  3. Platforming Stage: Jungle Hijinx (enemies: Kritters, Klaptraps)
  4. Vs. Giant Wario on Burnstile
  5. Platforming Stage: Snow (enemies: Penguins, Neckies)
  6. Vs. Mama & Tuxie on Christmas Village
  7. Platforming Stage: Underwater (enemies: Cheep Cheeps, Bloopers)
  8. Platforming Stage: Web Woods (enemies: Neckies, Gnawties)
  9. Vs. Bowser on Lost Kingdom
  10. Vs. Pilot K. Rool on Omega Timber's Island

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Veteran mechanic:
Footstools from both Mario and Luigi will spike, making them a bit more useful than the average footstool. If I can't submit the change for both of them then I'll just stick with Mario.
I don't usually like to interfere with submissions, but I'd advise having it as a Luigi chance since it doesn't fit Mario's playstyle.

FazDude

Smash Master
Veteran Mechanic (Take Two): Floaty Double Jump (Rosalina & Luma)
Rosalina gets a mid-air jump similar to Ness/Lucas/Mewtwo. To excerpt from the Smash Wiki: "Certain characters instead have double jumps that have a short pause before applying a slower and constant upwards boost, controlled by animation rather than an immediate velocity change. Depending on the game, the floatiness of such second jumps allows for several techniques such as double jump canceling and rising aerials."

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Mechanic: Roll (Wario)

Wario can press the crouch button while running to roll. This has a unique hitbox that doesn't effect fighters, but lets him deactivate traps and items without being damaged. If Wario rolls into his bike, it will instantly break - to make this useful, the debris can be thrown like in Brawl.

Syrup Final Smash: Flooded Fishing

The stage is flooded as Captain Syrup hops into her pod (if on an underwater stage or section the water will become dirtied instead) - she can control her pod freely while bouyant and drop a powerful anchor, which stops her from being able to move until retratched. The anchor's chain is made of electric wire which makes it damage anyone who tries to go through. Foes are weighted down by the water

Penny adventure:
  1. Platforming stage: Flower Garden - enemies: Crayzee Dayzee, DD
  2. Platforming stage: Super Bell Subway - enemies: Koopa Troopa Kart, Dry Bones Kart
  3. Platforming stage: Toy Factory - enemies: Mini Wario, Mini Spek
  4. Vs. Biker Wario on evening New Donk City Hall
  5. Vs. DIY Wario on Omega Sarasaland GB
  6. Platforming stage: Maple Treeway - enemies: Crayzee Dayzee, Foolly Flowers
  7. Vs. Purple Wind on morning Bowser's Kingdom
  8. Vs. Plumber Wario on Battlefield daytime Wario's Castle
  9. Platforming stage: Ice Cave - enemies: Brr Bear, DD
  10. Platforming stage: Rainbow Road - enemies: Fronks, Pyoro's Beans

Rosalina adventure
  1. Platforming stage: Rainbow Road - enemies: Octoomba, Koopa Paratroopa
  2. Vs. Penny on Mario Galaxy
  3. Platforming stage: Alien Planet - enemies: Bone Piranha Plant, Bone Goomba
  4. Vs. giant SM64 Piranha Plant and tiny Bone Piranha Plant x 2 on Battlefield Star Road
  5. Platforming stage: Sky - enemies: Koopa Paratroopa, Paragoomba
  6. Platforming stage: Airships - enemies: Bill Blaster, Rocky Wrench
  7. Platforming stage: Ice Cave - enemies: Kritter, Krusha
  8. Vs. Metal Dixie on Meta Crystal
  9. Platforming stage: Peach's Castle Walls - enemies: Hammer Bros, Koopatrol
  10. Vs. giant metal Dry Bowser with allies Peach and tennis shorts Daisy on Stormy nighttime Rainbow Cruise

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
The new ally contacts will be Pom Pom and King Boo - this means they're disconfirmed!

My and FazDude's statues win by default

My Rosalina and Penny adventures win by default, as does FazDude's Timber adventure - this means "Alien Planet", "Maple Treeway", and "Ancient Lake" have joined the Smash Race lineup.

Syrup's Final Smash has closed
Captain Syrup Final Smash:
Genie

Syrup pulls out a magic lamp and quickly rubs it, summoning her loyal Genie! The Genie is roughly the same size as he is in Wario Land, and attacks with the same pattern. However, you can’t throw his lamp around or damage him. The Genie is joined by a mini-genie halfway through his attack who fights just like him. The mini-genie can be killed though.
Syrup Final Smash: Flooded Fishing

The stage is flooded as Captain Syrup hops into her pod (if on an underwater stage or section the water will become dirtied instead) - she can control her pod freely while bouyant and drop a powerful anchor, which stops her from being able to move until retratched. The anchor's chain is made of electric wire which makes it damage anyone who tries to go through. Foes are weighted down by the water
Please vote here:

Veteran mechanics have also closed
Veteran mechanic:
Footstools from Luigi and Gooigi now spike, making them a bit more useful than the average footstool.
Veteran Mechanic (Take Two): Floaty Double Jump (Rosalina & Luma)
Rosalina gets a mid-air jump similar to Ness/Lucas/Mewtwo. To excerpt from the Smash Wiki: "Certain characters instead have double jumps that have a short pause before applying a slower and constant upwards boost, controlled by animation rather than an immediate velocity change. Depending on the game, the floatiness of such second jumps allows for several techniques such as double jump canceling and rising aerials."
Mechanic: Roll (Wario)

Wario can press the crouch button while running to roll. This has a unique hitbox that doesn't effect fighters, but lets him deactivate traps and items without being damaged. If Wario rolls into his bike, it will instantly break - to make this useful, the debris can be thrown like in Brawl.
All 3 will be added

Now, the moment you've been waiting for: the new fighter will be...

Klump!

Stay tuned, because the Klump jobs; a stage job; and the regular music job will open shortly!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit music for Dire Dire Bay

Please submit 4 music tracks for Dire Dire Bay. You may want to move over Aquatic Ambience (New Remix) from Kongo Falls, and/or SMB Underwater from Delfino Plaza.

Submit Klump's alternate costumes

Please submit 8 or 16 alternate costumes for Klump

Submit Klump's moveset

Please submit a moveset for Klump! All that's needed is the 4 specials, but more is appreciated. Please do not include the Final Smash or any animations.

Submit a new Yoshi series stage!

Please submit a stage from the Yoshi series of games. We will add 2 stages from this job. Please try to avoid "flower garden" stages as they have made up the majority of Yoshi's stages thus far.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Descent

This is a downwards scrolling stage based on the sky portions of Yoshi Touch & Go. The platforms are all clouds, with the occasional cloud trail being drawn. Gusties and Briers serve as hazards, with balloons flying in that can be popped to get an item - though you have to make sure they're above a platform when popped or else no item. After a while, you will land on a Yoshi boat - which resembles Ship Yoshi from Universal Gravitation but is a wooden boat themed on Yoshi rather than a transformed Yoshi - sailing above swimmable water with Gusty and Brier hazards still flying by, and cloud platforms and balloons still popping by. islands that resemble the Yoshi's Island Brawl, Yoshi's Island Melee, and now-absent Yoshi's Story Melee stages can be seen in the background but aren't interactable. After the night turns to day, the Yoshi Boat quickly gets caught up in a tornado and flies up to the sky for a brief time a la Pirate Ship with no balloons, clouds, or hazards. The sky version of the Yoshi Boat is this stage's hazards off form.

Dire Dire music
  1. Dire Dire Docks
  2. Dire Dire Docks (New Remix)
  3. Underwater (Brawl)
  4. Under the Ice
Delfino Plaza gets Delfino Plaza (Ultimate)

Klump
All have army hats
  1. DKC cartoon green
  2. DKC1 dark purple and yellow
  3. Barrel Blast brown and beige
  4. DK64 pink and orange
  5. DKC art white
  6. GBC yellow
  7. Krusha blue
  8. Klinger orange

Klump moveset
Klump is a heavyweight fighter who is all about precision, he needs to space out his attacks and position them just right - which can be tricky when he's so heavy and slow. He has tough guy like Bowser.

B: Klap-Blaster

Klump shoots a Klaptrap from his Klap-Blaster. It doesn't attack immediately, but will bite either after roughly half a second or when attacked.

Up B: Kling N' Klimb

Klump grabs on to two ropes that fall from the top of the screen (or the nearest platform above if applicable) and can hang on to one or two at a time. He climbs faster when grabbing on to two, but he can only do a ladder attack OR jump off when clinging to one. These disappear relatively fast

Side B: Banana Split

Klump slashes with a Kutlass' cutlass - this cutlass has a banana kebab just above the hilt, which serves as the weak spot of this move's tipper. The move can be angled upwards, forwards, or downwards; but there isn't much difference between the angles hitbox wise, only in the direction foes are taken - if the bananas hit, the foe will go forwards regardless of direction but more damage will be dealt, while if the tip hits the foe will be sent in chosen angle.

Down B: Klump Bump
Klump bumps his belly forwards. This move deals no damage and only sends foes flying a tiny bit away, but is very fast; good for starting combos; and gives Klump invincibility while it's used. It doesn't reflect projectiles, but projectiles that can be picked up will fall to the ground when hit by this move.

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Klump Moveset:
  • Neutral Special: Orange Grenade
    • Klump pulls out an Orange Grenade from DK64, holding it just like Snake holds his grenades. Pressing the special button has him hurl the orange forwards, which explodes after a few seconds.
  • Side Special: Kannon
    • Klump pulls out a small cannon and fires a single cannonball from it. Unlike K. Rool's Blunderbuss, Klump's cannon cannot suck up the cannonball or opponents. However, the cannonball itself is much faster to compensate.
  • Up Special: Kling N' Klimb
    • This move is more of a tether recovery. Klump would still have to climb the rope for additional vertical height, but it would allow the rope to become attached to a ledge.
  • The Down Special would just be what WWW has already submitted.

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
New Yoshi Stage:
1650936415419.png

Yoshi
This stage takes place on the four platforms Mario can swing around. Enemies and eggs will fall from the sky, forming new platforms. Egg parts will damage players if they land on top of them, but enemies won't. All falling objects are platforms, though. Sometimes, Luigi may appear in Mario's place, and you can also hold buttons down while selecting the stage to make it appear with Game Boy graphics instead.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Yoshi's Safari

This would be a straightforward modern recreation of Yoshi's Safari

It would be a sidescrolling stage that is flat broken up by enemies and bosses that would spawn and deal damage this would include things like Cheep Cheeps that would jump from the background and winged anvils that would drop on players

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Captain Syrup's Final Smash will be the Genie!

My Dire Dire Bay music and Klump alts win by default

Klump moveset
Klump is a heavyweight fighter who is all about precision, he needs to space out his attacks and position them just right - which can be tricky when he's so heavy and slow. He has tough guy like Bowser.

B: Klap-Blaster

Klump shoots a Klaptrap from his Klap-Blaster. It doesn't attack immediately, but will bite either after roughly half a second or when attacked.

Up B: Kling N' Klimb

Klump grabs on to two ropes that fall from the top of the screen (or the nearest platform above if applicable) and can hang on to one or two at a time. He climbs faster when grabbing on to two, but he can only do a ladder attack OR jump off when clinging to one. These disappear relatively fast

Side B: Banana Split

Klump slashes with a Kutlass' cutlass - this cutlass has a banana kebab just above the hilt, which serves as the weak spot of this move's tipper. The move can be angled upwards, forwards, or downwards; but there isn't much difference between the angles hitbox wise, only in the direction foes are taken - if the bananas hit, the foe will go forwards regardless of direction but more damage will be dealt, while if the tip hits the foe will be sent in chosen angle.

Down B: Klump Bump
Klump bumps his belly forwards. This move deals no damage and only sends foes flying a tiny bit away, but is very fast; good for starting combos; and gives Klump invincibility while it's used. It doesn't reflect projectiles, but projectiles that can be picked up will fall to the ground when hit by this move.
Klump Moveset:
  • Neutral Special: Orange Grenade
    • Klump pulls out an Orange Grenade from DK64, holding it just like Snake holds his grenades. Pressing the special button has him hurl the orange forwards, which explodes after a few seconds.
  • Side Special: Kannon
    • Klump pulls out a small cannon and fires a single cannonball from it. Unlike K. Rool's Blunderbuss, Klump's cannon cannot suck up the cannonball or opponents. However, the cannonball itself is much faster to compensate.
  • Up Special: Kling N' Klimb
    • This move is more of a tether recovery. Klump would still have to climb the rope for additional vertical height, but it would allow the rope to become attached to a ledge.
  • The Down Special would just be what WWW has already submitted.
Please vote here for Klump's moveset:

Yoshi stages are closed
Descent

This is a downwards scrolling stage based on the sky portions of Yoshi Touch & Go. The platforms are all clouds, with the occasional cloud trail being drawn. Gusties and Briers serve as hazards, with balloons flying in that can be popped to get an item - though you have to make sure they're above a platform when popped or else no item. After a while, you will land on a Yoshi boat - which resembles Ship Yoshi from Universal Gravitation but is a wooden boat themed on Yoshi rather than a transformed Yoshi - sailing above swimmable water with Gusty and Brier hazards still flying by, and cloud platforms and balloons still popping by. islands that resemble the Yoshi's Island Brawl, Yoshi's Island Melee, and now-absent Yoshi's Story Melee stages can be seen in the background but aren't interactable. After the night turns to day, the Yoshi Boat quickly gets caught up in a tornado and flies up to the sky for a brief time a la Pirate Ship with no balloons, clouds, or hazards. The sky version of the Yoshi Boat is this stage's hazards off form.
New Yoshi Stage:
View attachment 351277
Yoshi
This stage takes place on the four platforms Mario can swing around. Enemies and eggs will fall from the sky, forming new platforms. Egg parts will damage players if they land on top of them, but enemies won't. All falling objects are platforms, though. Sometimes, Luigi may appear in Mario's place, and you can also hold buttons down while selecting the stage to make it appear with Game Boy graphics instead.
Yoshi's Safari

This would be a straightforward modern recreation of Yoshi's Safari

It would be a sidescrolling stage that is flat broken up by enemies and bosses that would spawn and deal damage this would include things like Cheep Cheeps that would jump from the background and winged anvils that would drop on players
Please vote here:
https://strawpoll.com/polls/YVyP2a1YLgN
You can vote for 2.

Today's jobs will open shortly!

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit a mode; item; or other feature that utilizes the Adventure Mode enemies!
1650968992436.png

Please submit some kind of feature that would give the (non-playable/ally contact) enemies we've introduced in Adventure Mode some kind of use outside of it, much like Smash Race gives the stages a use.

Submit a tiny easter egg!

Please submit a small, insignificant, and easily overlooked easter egg or cameo for a stage, be it a new or returning one. This can be a far off character, a detail only seen using the camera, so on. No gameplay effects! This will not disconfirm.

Submit taunts and/or victory animations for Peach!

Please submit 4 taunts and/or 4 victory animations for Peach!

Vote on the next fighter and stages to be revealed on the Dojo!
Please vote here for fighters:
and here for stages

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Enemies: Multi-Enemy Smash
A new Multi-Man Smash variant featuring all the enemies (sans ones based on fighters)

Easter Egg: On Woolly World, you can see Poochy Pups interact with the different backgrounds - climbing up blocks; spinning on the windmill; and running on the rainbow. Their sightings are quite rare however.

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Enemy Usage: Baddie Box (Item)

Not sure if this would be deconfirmed, but this would essentially be an "anti-item"; Once activated by a player in the same manner as the Ally Phone, the Baddie Box begins spewing out enemies which go after all players (although each box can send out two types of enemies for balancing reasons). It can't be grabbed or thrown once it starts, but it can be destroyed by attacks, stopping enemies from spawning. tl;dr: The Monster Spawners from Minecraft.

Small Cameo: 8-Bit Luigi on Lake Lapcat
On rare ocassions, an 8-bit Luigi sprite appears on the lighthouse. It's pretty small, though, and it isn't a guaranteed sighting.

Peach Taunts
  • Up: Peach takes out her parasol and twirls it over her head.
  • Left: Peach dances while going "La la la la laaa laaa!"
  • Right: Toad (or whoever Peach has around) appears besides Peach and poses with her.
  • Down: Peach winks at the camera while giving a pointer finger.
Peach Victory Animation
  • Peach waves at the camera and blows a kiss.
  • Peach and Toad reenact the animation that plays when she rescues a Toad in Super Princess Peach, twirling around each other before posing.
  • Peach curtsies for the camera before posing.
  • Peach brandishes her parasol while saying "Aw, did I win?"

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Enemy Usage: Baddie Box (Item)

Not sure if this would be deconfirmed, but this would essentially be an "anti-item"; Once it appears, the Baddie Box begins spewing out enemies which go after all players (although each box can send out two types of enemies for balancing reasons). It can't be grabbed or thrown, but it can be destroyed by attacks, stopping enemies from spawning. tl;dr: The Monster Spawners from Minecraft.
Would you mind changing this to something that needs to be directly activated? I generally don't allow items that activate on their own.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
FazDude's Klump moveset will be used

All 3 Yoshi stages will be added

Cameos will remain open, and everyone will now be able to submit 2 extra. (A total of 3)

FazDude's Peach animations will be used

Please vote here for enemy uses
If Baddie Box wins, we'll vote on whether to move over the enemy ally contacts to it.

Funky Kong, Penny, Mama & Tuxie, the Baby Bros, and Fawful & Cackletta will be revealed on the dojo alongside Bowser's Kingdom, Christmas Village, Mario Zone, and an overview of the reskinned stages.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit music for Mario & Yoshi and/or The World!

Please submit 4 music tracks for Mario & Yoshi and/or The World. Try not to use songs you think would be better fit for Descent or Yoshi's Safari. you may want to move over the song "Yoshi's Theme - Tetris Attack" from Yoshi's Island (Brawl) to Mario & Yoshi or the song "Hotel 1 - Hotel Mario" from Mario Clash to The World. Speaking of Yoshi's Island (Brawl)...

Submit renames for Yoshi's Island (Brawl) and/or Yoshi's Island (Melee)!

Please submit a new name or names for one or both of the "Yoshi's Island" stages - note that these will be voted on in batch, so you can resubmit a name already submitted so long as the other stage's name is different.

Submit an ally contact from the 2010s!

Please submit an Ally Contact who debuted in a 2010s or 2020s Mario game. How many we'll add will depend on the number of submissions

FazDude

Smash Master
I'll try and get to music later.

Renames:
  • Yoshi's Island (Brawl) -> Flower Garden
  • Yoshi's Island (Melee) -> Donut Plains
Ally Contact: Mechawiggler (Super Mario Odyssey)

This (absolutely terrifying) boss can be found in Super Mario Odyssey sucking up power from New Donk City. In SMSB, it would be a rather large ally, charging at opponents at high speed and being able to scale walls and ceilings. It can be KO'd, but good luck doing so.

2010's ally submission:
Plessie (Super Mario 3D world)

When summoned, he would jump out from left side side the screen and starts to slide across the stage. He would also spread the water on platforms, making the stage more slippery and if it's more slippier, Plessie would move more faster than before.
You can't KO Plessie.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Mario & Yoshi
  1. Star BGM (Alternates between GB and NES versions)
  2. Versus Type C
  3. Action Type B
  4. Fever
The World
  1. Practice Makes Perfect
  2. Credits/Reading the Letter (Hotel Mario)
  3. Hotel 1
  4. Time Traveling
Hotel 1 is swapped on Mario Clash for Doubles Medley

Yoshi's Island (Melee) -> Yoshi's Island
Yoshi's Island (Brawl) -> Flower Garden

Ally Contact: Ruined Dragon

Functions like Rathalos

New cameos:
On Mario Circuit and Block Fort, the Shy Guys are joined by Yoshis; Koopa Troopas; and Toads.

on Gamer, Spitz; Orbulon; and Lulu plushies can occasionally appear as a way to hide from 5-Volt.

Last edited:

Baysha

Smash Ace
Hisstocrat.png

Hisstocrat

Summons three snakes with plates on their heads that can be used as platforms. Also summons boulders that rain down from the sky.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Multi-Enemy Smash will be a new mode.

Cameos will remain open - Just so you know, all will be approved within reason.

My Mario & Yoshi and The World music lists win by default

Please vote here for the Yoshi's Island stage names

Please vote here for allies, we will add the top 2

Top Bottom