• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Villains Smash Bros. (Super Smash Baddies)

D

Deleted member

Boss: FFVII Party
__tifa_lockhart_cloud_strife_aerith_gainsborough_yuffie_kisaragi_vincent_valentine_and_4_more_...jpg

Sepiroth's main boss. Fought at Singularity, Cloud is assisted by two members from his original party, functioning like assists with 4-5 moves of their own. For any other villain, the members are randomly selected, but for Sepiroth, it'll always be Tifa and Barrett.

Last edited by a moderator:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Sonic The Hedgehog

Sonic runs at his canon speed - that is, faster than the speed of sound - as he dashes at various angles across the stage. It's almost futile to try and attack him in this state, and getting hit by him hits hard, so you'll have to time your dodges rather than position yourself well. He taunts often, and these are your best shots at attacking him. Sonic has a few moves of his own:

-A homing attack (homes in from a distance)
-A Spin Dash (same as Smash)
-A Wild Rush (Sonic dashes in multiple directions towards the opponent before barreling at them with a powerful kick)

After getting to 1/4 health, Sonic goes Super, and gains the following attacks that are stronger versions of the above attacks

-Sonic Wind (homes in from a distance, but is faster, stronger, and doesn't extend his hurtbox)
-A Drop Dash (minimal windup, will lead into an aerial combo)
-A Loop Kick (is faster, can lead into more stuff)

Sonic does retain many of his moves from Smash but won't use most of them unless the opponent is knocked down - he's not just gonna wait for you to get back up! When defeated, the Chaos Emeralds leave Sonic and he falls down like this:

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Not sure if this counts due to the Dubious Morality aspect but nevertheless.

Devil Jin

Devil Jin would be larger than he appears in tekken
Devil Jin would fly around and ram into the players and attack from the background using Hellfire Blast
Devil Jin would eventually land and start attacking like a normal fighter using Jin's attacks from Tekken 7
At Half-health Devil Jin would get rage and use an attack similar to his Rage Art from T7

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
I'll close this job in a bit but first my submission is Cortex Castle
Crash 4 hidden gems: where to find all the hidden gems in Crash ...

You stay on a thin but long wooden platform, and sometimes a "!" will appear to signal a laser firing onto the stage, destroying the wooden platform for a bit until it repairs itself.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
Here’s the poll for Cortex’s stage:

And now here are the options for bosses:
nirvanafan nirvanafan Giga Cat Mario
DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 Fierce Diety Link
@MarioRayFalcon Final Fantasy VII Party
Janx_uwu Janx_uwu Sonic the Hedgehog
cashregister9 cashregister9 Devil Jin

So please vote for your top two most wanted out of these options. Your own submission can be in first place.

Job #24: Submit An Assist Trophy For A Series Without One
Please submit an assist trophy for any series represented so far that does not have one. Remember that it has to be a generic minion. Submit what the minion is and how it would function as an assist trophy.

Job #25: Submit Cortex’s Moveset
For Cortex’s moveset all you need to submit are the specials and final smash. Please explain how each move works as well, if you only submit the title of each move it won’t be used.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Giga Cat Mario
Sonic the Hedgehog

Job 24

Lab Assistant (Crash Bandicoot)

Once summoned, The Lab Assistant will do one of 3 maneuvers

-Throw damaging Beakers on either side of them
-Pull out and fire a powerful grenade launcher
-Become infused with electricity and run around and throw electric orbs at opponents

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
1. Giga Cat Mario
2. Sonic

Job 24:Dingodille (Crash Bandicoot)

images.jpeg

Dingodille is a Crash Bandicoot villain and boss,he is a fusion of Dingo with crocodille.

Dingodille as an assist will be he's shooting with his flamethower while walks into the opponent

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

1. Devil Jin
2. Fierce Deity Link

Assist Job: Amphisbaena (Castlevania)
Diploceph-1-.gif

A large repitilian creature that appears in Symphony of The Night. It meanders from one side of the stage to the other, for villains to fight on its back. It shoots noxious flames at villains in its way, and the maiden slashes villains within her range with her nails.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
1. Giga Cat Mario
2. Sonic

Job 24:Dingodille (Crash Bandicoot)

View attachment 370612

Dingodille is a Crash Bandicoot villain and boss,he is a fusion of Dingo with crocodille.

Dingodille as an assist will be he's shooting with his flamethower while walks into the opponent
Dingodile isn’t eligible since he’s a named character

Assist trophy submission:
Neander-pac
1681154646424.png
Neander-Pac is one of enemies from Pac-Man world and even PmW 2 and they are square pac-like enemies who attack opponents with their clubs.

When summoned, it would walk around and try to smack the opponent with it's club. They are really slow and heavy (do this means that it would be hard to pick them up).

D

Deleted member

1. Giga Cat Mario
2. Fierce Deity Link

Last edited by a moderator:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
FF7 Party
Giga Cat Mario

Will resubmit the below

Assist - Jack-4 (Tekken)

Kind of a technicality i guess by Jack-4 was never playable and seemingly mass produced based on the Tekken 5 intro sort of making them similar to other generic minions. Would target another fighter and use the Cossack Dance attack shown below.

Last edited:

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
1. Devil Jin
2. Fierce Deity Link

Assist Job: Amphisbaena (Castlevania)
View attachment 370613

A large repitilian creature that appears in Symphony of The Night. It meanders from one side of the stage to the other, for villains to fight on its back. It shoots noxious flames at villains in its way, and the maiden slashes villains within her range with her nails.
Castlevania is not represented in this game.

1. Giga Cat Mario
2. Fierce Deity Link

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Assist: Waddle Doo (Kirby)

Maxim Tomato is an item.
Fires energy whips from its eye to attack.

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Cortex Moveset (Credit to AdamGregory03)

Neutral Special: Blaster Ray
Cortex fires a shot of dark purple energy from his ray gun, which will then hover around the stage for a few seconds before dissipating. However, there is a one in five chance for him to instead shoot a larger, slower, green variation of these projectiles, which deals more damage and knockback, but can simply be attacked to send it flying back toward Cortex, who can only fight back against it through use of his down special.

Side Special: Cortex Mines
Cortex pulls out a mine and tosses it out, which will explode after a few seconds or if it makes contact with an opponent. By holding down the input for a bit, Cortex will instead throw out three mines in front of him. Cortex can also set off these mines if he gets too close to them, which will then damage himself.

Up Special: Hoverboard
Cortex spawns his hoverboard, of which he’s able to freely but slowly fly around upon a set distance away from the starting point it was activated. While flying on the hoverboard, Cortex can input either neutral or side special to use any of those respective moves, but no other attacks. The hoverboard can be cancelled at any time through inputting Up B again, but whether Cortex does that or lets it run out naturally, he goes into freefall after.

Down Special: Force Field
Cortex conjures a force field around himself that makes him impervious to attacks, but can be brought down easily by either five weaker attacks, three average attacks, or one strong attack. The forcefield will also be immediately brought down if Cortex’s green blast is redirected at him or if he comes into contact with his own mine.

Final Smash: N Brio's Secret Stash
Cortex pulls out a beaker of N. Brio’s mutation formula and chugs it down, transforming into his mutant form from Mind Over Mutant. While in this form, Cortex goes on a rampage across the stage, wildly swinging his arms in wide arcs while he moves forward, each dealing great damage and knockback. After five swings, Cortex reverts back to normal.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
Cortex Airship will be the stage and the submitted moveset will be added. Here are the results of the boss voting:
Giga Cat Mario 15
Fierce Diety Link 4
Final Fantasy VII Party 3
Sonic the Hedgehog 4
Devil Jin 3

So Giga Cat Mario will be the first boss! Here are the options for assist trophy voting:
cashregister9 cashregister9 Lab Assistant
@MarioRayFalcon Amphisbaena
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds Neander-Pac
Northsouthmap Northsouthmap Waddle Doo

So please vote for your top two most wanted out of these options. You can vote for your own submission.
My votes:
1. Assistant
2. Chopper

Job #26: Submit A Track List For Cortex Airship
Submit up to four tracks for the Cortex Airship stage. Please link to each music track.

Job #27: Submit A Bonus Game
We have our classic mode but not a bonus game for it yet so that’s what we’ll decide now. Please submit an idea for a bonus game and details about how it would work. It can be villain related or not, depending on your decision. It can also be returning from a previous game but if it is please explain what’s different about it now.

Last edited:

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
For assist trophies I’ll submit Chopper

It appears from the bottom of the stage, and jumps upwards while chomping. Three appear at a time.

Cortex Airship will be the stage and the submitted moveset will be added. Here are the results of the boss voting:
Giga Cat Mario 15
Fierce Diety Link 4
Final Fantasy VII Party 3
Sonic the Hedgehog 4
Devil Jin 3

So Giga Cat Mario will be the first boss! Here are the options for assist trophy voting:
cashregister9 cashregister9 Lab Assistant
@MarioRayFalcon Amphisbaena
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds Neander-Pac
Northsouthmap Northsouthmap Waddle Doo
Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule Chopper

So please vote for your top two most wanted out of these options. You can vote for your own submission.
My votes:
1. Assistant
2. Chopper

Job #26: Submit A Track List For Cortex Airship
Submit up to four tracks for the Cortex Airship stage. Please link to each music track.

Job #27: Submit A Bonus Game
We have our classic mode but not a bonus game for it yet so that’s what we’ll decide now. Please submit an idea for a bonus game and details about how it would work. It can be villain related or not, depending on your decision. It can also be returning from a previous game but if it is please explain what’s different about it now.
Sonic already has an assist trophy, and the job says series that don't have one.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
1. Assistant
2. Waddle Doo

Job 27:Evil Training

Evil Training is very similar to Break The Targets,each playable villain has own unique level design (similar to Smash 64 and Melee break The Targets) and the Targets are training dolls and the playable villain will destroys 10 dolls,and the training dolls are dolls of a hero of each villain from respective franchise,as example:Bower and Bowser Jr needs destroy Mario and Luigi dolls,Dr. Eggman needs destroys Sonic dolls,Ganondorf needs destroys Link dolls and etc.

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
1. Assistant
2. Waddle Doo

Bonus Game: Hero Chase
Get chased by the villain's main enemy on a first level. Dodge the hero's allies like Yoshi, Tails, Zelda on the way to the axe. When the ax is touched, the floor breaks and the hero falls into a hazard like lava or holes.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
The Cortex Airship track list will be used. Here are the results of the assist trophy voting:
Lab Assistant 12
Amphisbaena 0
Neander-Pac 0
Waddle Doo 8

Since they’re, well, the only things that got votes Lab Assistant and Waddle Doo will both be added. Here’s a poll to decide our bonus game:
(Personally I liked both ideas but to me personally the idea of hero chase doesn’t seem as impactful when heroes act as bosses and might just be confusing why the heroes aren’t playable when there’s models for them. Just my personal opinion though.)

Job #28: Submit Cortex’s Alts
Submit a list of alternate colours for Cortex. Please submit 12 colour changes and what they’re a reference to, if applicable.

Job #29: Submit A Mii Team Equivilant
Every Smash game has had an equivalent to the fighting polygon team including the mii team so we’ll be deciding one for this game now. Please submit the army and any details about how each unit would fight. They can be tied to an IP in the game but they do not need to be.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
For a mii team equivalent I’ll submit the Fightingn Polygon Team from Smash 64. It’s not really villain related but I just like the idea of them returning since it’s a nice reference to an older title and there’s not much of a chance of them returning in future Smash games otherwise.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Sidekicks

Thought about doing something different from smash. These would essentially be generic, faceless Super Heroes. 3 Variants which would have different designs and color schemes.

A - Small, Quick, Weak Close Ranged Attacks
B - Average Size, Speed, & power with Projectiles
C - Heavy, Slow, more Powerful attacks with Bat

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
Evil Training will be added as the bonus game and the Cortex alts list will be chosen. Here’s the poll for the mii team equivilant:

Job #30: Submit Eggman’s Alts
Almost forgot this lol, for this job please submit 12 alternate colours for Dr. Eggman

Job #31: Submit A Nintendo Villain For The Roster
Onto the next character job, for this one we’ll add two villains originating from a Nintendo series. You can submit one villain from any Nintendo owned series, including ones already on the roster. Please submit the character, explain a bit about who they are and how they would fight, and why they should be in this game.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
1. Default (Eggman)
2. Default (Robotnik)
3. Red & Black (E, Sage)
4. Red & Blue (R, Metal Sonic)
5. Blue & White (E, Maria)
6. Dark Blue (R, Snively)
7. Red & Yellow (E, Eggman Nega)
8. Silver (R, Mecha Sonic Mk I)
9. Black (E, movie)
10. Black & Blue (R, Robo-Robotnik)
11. Chaos Emerald Colors (E)
12. Time Stone Colors (R)

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Job 31:Dark Matter (Kirby)

KDL2_Dark_Matter_Spirit_artwork.png

Dark Matter is a Kirby villain,they (Dark Matter doesn't have a gender revelated) is a shadowy creature made by a biggest eye called Zero,one of the main villains from Dark Matter arc trilogy that is Kirby's Dream Land 2,Kirby's Dream Land 3 and Kirby 64.

Kirby in Smash have two anti-heroes that are Meta Knight and King Dedede,but don't have a villain.

Dark Matter's moveset would be a swordsman moveset but in lovecratian shadowy creature-style

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Writing Team
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Eggman Alts
  1. Dr. Eggman (Modern)
    • Maria Robotnik (Modern blue)
    • Gerald Robotnik (Modern grey)
    • Eggman Nega (Modern black)
    • Egg Pawn (Modern orange)
    • Movie Eggman (Modern red)
  2. Dr. Eggman (Classic)
    • Snively (Classic green)
    • Pajama concept art (Classic pink)
    • Classic Sonic (Classic blue)
    • Tails (Classic yellow)
    • Eggrobo (model swap)
Job #31: Raven Beak
7C31DF36-EEA3-4A30-96F0-F7E3B85B9EFB.jpeg

One of the most popular Nintendo villains in recent memory, hailing from Metroid Dread. He wouldhave variations of some of Samus’s moves, but The Main thing that would help him stick out is the Aeion Gauge, which allows him to use stronger versions of his special moves.

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Marx (Kirby)

Fights in his base form using attacks from boss fights and playable appearances. He should be in this game because Kirby is a big franchise for Nintendo and leaving it out would be odd.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Job 31: Shake King (Wario Land)
200px-Shake_King_WLSI_sack.png

He probably has a low chance of becoming a fighter.

First Appearance
Wario Land: Shake It (2008)

Who is he...?
I'll say it short... Some kind of pirate Viking guy who was the antagonist of Wario Land: Shake It way back in 2008, he took over the Shake Dimension and lateer on was defeated by Wario ending his regin of terror.

How would he fight?
He would fight with his sheer power. All of his moves pack a serious strength behind them. And even though he doesn’t have a weapon or any disjointed hitboxes, his large size and arms guarantee a wide range on his punches, and this guy’s grab game would be insanely powerful and hilariously strong.
(Absolute unit of a Viking pirate)

Why do I want him?
I kind of... like him, even though he's underrated.

Pros and Cons
  • Could bring representation for Land games
  • Another villain rep
  • Pretty much irrelevant
  • Forgettable

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
My submission will be Giovanni
Giovanni | Pokémon Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia

Since it's such a big series, Pokemon practically needs representation in this game and I think Giovanni would be a good representation of it's more villainous side. He's the villain of the first Pokemon titles and still is remembered as one of the more memorable antagonists in the series. (even when the series has had pretty negatively recieved villains like lysander lmao) We can make him fight on his own, or summon Pokemon like Pokemon Trainer, depending on what we decide when it comes to the moveset.

Also, uh funny story we already did eggman's alts I just completely forgot lol. Last time a list of alts was added by default though so I'll just keep the job running now. Sorry bout that.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
lol if it wasn't for tech rehearsal I would've submitted giovanni earlier.

Glass Joe (Punch-Out!!)

I unironically think punch out needs to be the fire emblem of Super Smash Baddies. Glass Joe would be fun to have as almost a straightman to the rest of the villains - you do fight him, so he is an antagonist, but he would also be scared ****less by every other villain on the roster.

Owen23

Smash Apprentice
Job #31: Hades (Kid Icarus)
Character Debut: "Kid Icarus: Uprising" (March 22nd, 2012)

Hades is the villain of Kid Icarus: Uprising and the ruler of the underworld. He is also responsible for reviving Medusa and distracting Pit with her while he gathers souls to store them.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
Sidekicks will be the mii team equivalent. Here is the poll for Eggman’s alts:

Now here are the options for Nintendo villains:
DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 Dark Matter
FazDude FazDude Ganon
Perkilator Perkilator Raven Beak
nirvanafan nirvanafan Andross
Northsouthmap Northsouthmap Marx
Mamboo07 Mamboo07 Shake King
Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule Giovanni
Janx_uwu Janx_uwu Glass Joe
Owen23 Owen23 Hades
cashregister9 cashregister9 Malos

So please vote for your top four most wanted out of these options, in order. Your own submission can’t be in first.
My votes:
1. Marx
2. Giovanni
3. Malos
4. Glass Joe

A lot of interesting options here, I found voting pretty difficult lol. I considered voting Ganon and Raven Beak but decided against it since I would prefer another Zelda villain to a Ganondorf variant at this point even if Ganon would still be very different, and I didn’t vote Raven Beak since Metroid already has two villains now and I feel other series should be prioritized

Top Bottom