• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Villains Smash Bros. (Super Smash Baddies)

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
Here are the polls to determine which movers we’ll use:

Job #16: Submit A Character From A Series Not Represented In Smash
For our second character job we will be submitting characters who, as of now, have absolutely no current representation in Smash when it comes to their series. Please submit the character, a bit about who they are and how they would fight, and why they should be in this game.

Job #17: Submit Alts For M. Bison And/Or Ghost Gang
Submit the list of 12 alternate colours or costumes for Ghost Gang and M. Bison. Please submit the list of colour changes and, if possible, what they are a reference to.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Finally,the moment that i was waiting

Job 16:Dr. Neo Cortex (Crash Bandicoot)

download.jpeg

Dr. Neo Cortex is the main villain from Crash Bandicoot series,he is an evil scientist that makes animals to transforming into genetic animals,Crash and Coco was one of these genetic animals but as a failed experiment.

Dr. Neo Cortex is one of iconic Crash Bandicoot villains,even he helped Crash in Twinsanity and Crash 4,and he is one of that evil scientists that are bald (ex:Dr. Eggman,Dr. Wily and Dr. Nefarious)

FazDude

Smash Master
Non-Represented Villain: Ross (Angry Birds)

Ross has a weird status; He's the protagonist of his debut game (and its currently-developing sequel), but since he serves King Pig, he's ultimately an antagonist. Regardless, I feel like a character surrounding around building all sorts of wacky contraptions is a really fun concept for a platform fighter, and it helps that Ross comes from a (kinda) indie game, which is something I always like submitting to creation threads.

Ghost Gang Alts
  1. Default
  2. Fedoras from the '82 Pac-Man cartoon
  3. Arrangement evolved forms (horns for Blinky, shades for Inky, bunny ears for Pinky, hair tuft for Clyde)
  4. Pirate attire from Pac-Man World/Monsters
  5. Pharaoh headgear (inspired by Pac-Man World)
  6. Space helmets (inspired by Pac-Man World)
  7. Clown wigs/makeup (inspired by Pac-Man World)
  8. Construction helmets (inspired by Pac-Man World)
  9. Mummy bandages (inspired by Pac-Man World)
  10. Ghostly Adventures semi-designs (keep their usual proprtions, but adopt their GA colorations/accessories)
  11. Headphones
  12. "Original" Looks (more faded colors, no mouth)
For readability regarding my moveset pitch, I decided not to go with other ghosts from the series and stick with the main quartet.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
My submission will be Vaas Montenegro

Vaas is often considered one of the most iconic villains in video game history and has left a lasting impression on players in his depiction in Far Cry 3. He would have a moveset primarily based on weaponry and he was even playable in a later DLC, making his moveset have a lot of potential to it. Smash doesn’t have many characters like him so I think adding him now could be cool, to flesh out the theme of villainy early on with a really, really bad one. Also if he doesn’t get added in now and I decide to resubmit him I will be making the obvious joke.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
M. Bison Alts

The names and colors are all derived from Street fighter V

1. M. Bison as he appears in Street Fighter Alpha (Psycho Miasma)
2. Psycho Miasma color 02
3. Psycho Miasma color 04
4. Psycho Miasma color 05
5. Psycho Miasma color 07
6. Psycho Miasma but he has the colors of the 30th anniversary costume
7. Classic Costume
8. Classic color 03
9. Classic Color 08
10. Classic Color 09
11. Classic Color 04
12.Classic Color 10

Owen23

Smash Apprentice
Job #16: Joka (Klonoa)
Character Debut: "Klonoa: Door to Phantomile" (December 11th, 1997)

Joka is an evil jester/clown from the Klonoa games who is quite mischievous.. At the beginning of Door to Phantomile, he seems to be a henchman, but after Klonoa's fight with Gelg Bolm, he changes from still a henchman to a villain.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium

Monika (DDLC)

Think she has interesting moveset potential and be able to represent several genres without much of a present on the roster currently (Horror, Visual Novel, and Indie plus not a lot of female reps now either)

Glubbfubb

Smash Master
1680752253381.png

Dr. Fetus
To be honest I only recently discovered this thread and I think Dr. Fetus is cool so that's why I'm including him, it's that simple

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion

Shao Kahn is a fictional character in the Mortal Kombat fighting game franchise by Midway Games and NetherRealm Studios. Depicted as emperor of the fictional realm Outworld, he is one of the franchise's primary villains.
He would be a heavyweight, using his hammer to attack.
He should be in this game because we have Street Fighter its rival.

Edit: Changed to Shao Kahn

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
The M. Bison moveset of Perkilator Perkilator and and ghost gang moveset of FazDude FazDude will be used as well. The alts lists that were submitted will be added. Here are the options for villains:
Perkilator Perkilator Jedah Dohma
DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 Dr. Neo Cortex
FazDude FazDude Ross
Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule Vaas Montenegro
Owen23 Owen23 Joka
nirvanafan nirvanafan Monika
cashregister9 cashregister9 Arthas
Glubbfubb Glubbfubb Dr. Fetus
Northsouthmap Northsouthmap Shao Khan

So please vote for your top four most wanted characters, in order. Your own submission can't be in first place.
My votes:
1. Neo Cortex
2. Arthas
3. Shao Kahn
4. Vaas

Job #18: Submit A Music List For Pac-Maze or Ramayana Temple
Submit up to four music tracks for Pac-Maze or Ramayana Temple. Please provide a link to each track.

Job #19: Submit An Original Item
Since a few of the items in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate are original and don't come from any series in particular we'll be doing the same here. Please submit an original item related to the topic, or tropes associated with villainy. Please submit what the item is as well as what function it would have.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Ross
Vaas
Monika
Neo Cortex

Multiverse Rift

If there's one thing villains have been doing a lot these past few years, it's ****ing with the multiverse. Pick this unstable container up and toss it anywhere you see fit - once it hits the ground or an opponent, it crashes. A portal appears, and out comes a villain in the playable roster not currently being played by anyone. This newcomer supposedly comes from an entirely different match! They're controlled by a level 7 CPU and will attack/evade indiscriminately. Taking them out counts as a KO!

Last edited:

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Original Item: Claws

They would work similarly to sword-type items, but these are claws instead and you can scratch a villain.
Using neutral A button attack would activate the claws to fight.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
The submitted music will be used. Here are the results of the character voting:
Jedah Dohma 1
Neo Cortex 28
Ross 12
Vaas Montenegro 12
Joka 1
Monika 3
Arthas 11
Dr. Fetus 1
Shao Kahn 20

So Neo Cortex will be our next character!

Here are the options for original items:
FazDude FazDude Bear Trap
@MarioRayFalcon Last Resort
Janx_uwu Janx_uwu Multiverse Rift
Northsouthmap Northsouthmap Claws

So please vote for your top two most wanted items. You can vote for your own submission in this one.
My votes:
1. Bear Trap
2. Multiverse Rift

Job #20: Submit Eggman’s Alts
Submit 12 alternate colours for Eggman. Please submit the colour changes and if they’re referencing anything.

Job #21: Submit Bounties From Sonic
Submit up to five wanted posters for villains from Sonic. Please include an image of each character.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Writing Team
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Eggman Alts
  1. Dr. Eggman (Modern)
    • Maria Robotnik (Modern blue)
    • Gerald Robotnik (Modern grey)
    • Eggman Nega (Modern black)
    • Egg Pawn (Modern orange)
    • Movie Eggman (Modern red)
  2. Dr. Eggman (Classic)
    • Snively (Classic green)
    • Pajama concept art (Classic pink)
    • Classic Sonic (Classic blue)
    • Tails (Classic yellow)
    • Eggrobo (model swap)

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
1. Bear Trap
2. Last Resort

Job 21:Sonic Bounties

Metal Sonic

images (3).jpeg

Sage

images (4).jpeg

Fang The Sniper

download (1).jpeg

Bean The Dynamite

BeanTheDynamite.png

Fleetway Sonic (if non-games sonic characters counts in the bounties list)

images (5).jpeg

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
Fleetway Sonic (if non-games sonic characters counts in the bounties list)
View attachment 370466
I think non game characters should be fine but I don’t think Fleetway sonic would since, unless I’m mistaken, it’s just how super sonic is depicted in the comics.

For bounties, I’ll submit:

Captain Whisker

Eggman Nega

Bark the Polar Bear

The Mirage Express

Crabmeat

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Sonic Bounties:
King Arthur
KingArthurRender.png

Heavy Rider
SM_PC_DIGITAL_MANUAL_UK_RIDER.png

Heavy Gunner
SM_PC_DIGITAL_MANUAL_UK_GUNNER.png

Heavy Shinobi
SM_PC_DIGITAL_MANUAL_UK_SHINOBI.png

Clucker
Clucker.png

Last edited by a moderator:

FazDude

Smash Master
I think non game characters should be fine but I don’t think Fleetway sonic would since, unless I’m mistaken, it’s just how super sonic is depicted in the comics.

For bounties, I’ll submit:

Captain Whisker

Eggman Nega

Bark the Polar Bear

The Mirage Express

Crabmeat
Sorry to be the Sonic Loremaster:tm:, but Fleetway Super Sonic does become physically separated from Sonic at one point, so maybe he counts? Your call, but I wanted to clear that up.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
Sorry to be the Sonic Loremaster:tm:, but Fleetway Super Sonic does become physically separated from Sonic at one point, so maybe he counts? Your call, but I wanted to clear that up.
I think I’ll still not count him since, from what I can tell, in the comic it seems to just be the same thing as super sonic only evil. If an otherwise good character was portrayed as evil in one adaptation they similarly wouldn’t be allowed.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
The list of alts for Eggman will be used. Here are the results of the item voting:
Bear Trap 14
Last Resort 2
Multiverse Rift 10
Claws 2

So Bear Trap will be our item.

Job #22: Submit A Stage For Neo Cortex
Submit a villains related stage for Neo Cortex. Please submit the location, the layout, and any other information for the stage.

Job #23: Submit A Boss
Our first job for the classic mode bosses! In this game bosses will be super powered up versions of heroes so please submit one of those. Include the character who a fight will take place against, the location they’re fought in, as well as the hero’s attacks. Have fun!

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Cortex Airship

Will fight on top with one moving pass-through platform above with a visual of the Wumpa Islands below.

Boss - Giga Cat Mario

Feels natural for our first boss to be a form of Mario imo. Fight takes place at the Lakeside Giga Bell. Mario attacks would include scratching and climbing like with the cat powerup as well as jumping causing damage below plus spawn a damaging ring that will quickly move through the area near.

Last edited:
Top Bottom