• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Villains Smash Bros. (Super Smash Baddies)

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Here are the results of the assist trophy voting:
Big Squeeze 3
Doll 16
Jack-4 5
Goomba 10
Bomb 2
ReDead 10
Malboro 9
Eggrobo 9
Octorok 4

So Doll, Goomba and ReDead will be the first three assist trophies. Although, since Malboro and Eggrobo also have a lot of votes and are representing series without any assist trophies I’ll just add them all to the game now. And what the heck I’ll add all items too.

Job #8: Submit A Dr Eggman Moveset
Submit a moveset for Dr. Eggman. All you need to submit are the specials and final smash, but you can add other elements if you want to.

Job #9: How Should Classic Mode Work?
How should our classic mode work in this game? The specificity of characters means we probably can’t just do the same thing as Ultimate so this is the job to decide the new thing. Bosses in this game will be over powered versions of the games’ heroes so keep that in mind as you submit the way for classic modes to work.

D

Deleted member

Reusing from another creation thread.
Neutral: Scorcher Mark III
OneEGG.png

Side Special: Egg Driller
10406.png

Up Special: Egg Vortex
Screwmobile.gif

Down Special: Gachapandora
Maniaboss22.png

Dash Attack- Egg Hammer
Hammer_egg.gif

Fair- Egg Scorcher MKII
Sub_egg.png

Nair- Egg Bubble
FlyingEggmanConcept.jpg

Uair- Egg Hanger Flamethrower
lilac_in_sonic_3k___flying_battery_boss__hoax__by_italiangamer97_d8c6c30-fullview.jpg

Dair- Egg Stinger
SpringYardZoneBossEggmobile.png

Forward Smash- Brass Egg
Sonic_2_2013_Brass_Eggman.png

Up Smash- Egg Razer
Wacky_Workbench_boss_(BF).png

Down Smash- Wrecking Ball
Wrecking_Ball_Eggmobile.png

Final Smash: Death Egg Robot
DIrLFgFW4AAt6lA.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Job 9:Classic Mode

i think the Classic Mode will be similar to Melee's classic mode and i agree with this idea of the bosses are the heroes

FazDude

Smash Master
I’m honestly fine with the overwhelming majority of the represented veterans’ movesets, and the one I’m probably the least dissatisfied with can easily have their main problem solved without even touching their kit. Hopefully I get to act on that, but EAC contributors might already know what I’m hinting at.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Reused a lot of my submissions from when Infinite added Eggman. Not all of them though (what was I on with those Metal Sonic grabs?) He pilots the E-mech from Sonic The Fighters.

Down B: Egg Bomb!
1680230781268.png

Eggman bends the E-mech's knees as if laying an egg. A bomb falls from beneath a compartment in the mech, which explodes on impact with an opponent, on impact with the ground (if activated in the air), or after 4 seconds.

Neutral B: FIRE!!
Eggman forcefully apprehends a badnik who appears out of nowhere, and aims them at an opponent before making them fire a shot. Generally a Buzz Bomber or something like it - while the badnik is random, the shot trajectory/damage/etc are all the same.

Up B: HELP ME!!!!
Eggman abandons ship - but unlike the Clown Car, the E-mech has no ejection function, so Eggman must be aided by Orbot and Cubot, who struggle to lift the fat doctor (making this a slower recovery). Eggman can cancel it at any time, but he can only perform neutral airdodges and do a weak handslap while in this state. The E-mech falls down quickly, dealing a ton of damage and a spike hitbox to anyone beneath it.
Side B- All Systems, Full Power!

The E-Mech starts to transform, until it becomes a miniature version of the Egg Hornet from Sonic Adventure. Afterwards, Eggman will fly forward in the Hornet in an arc somewhat similar to Shiek's Bouncing Fish. The Hornet gains a firey outline like in the clip, dealing chip damage to those who touch it, with the Hornet being the main hitbox. While the move has an abysmal startup, it pays off, dealing a hefty amount of damage to opponents hit by it. When they are hit by the move, they will either be launched diagonally upwards, forwards, or diagonally downwards (spike), depending on which part of the move they were hit by. This move kills around 80% and is a good burst option to catch your opponents off guard. But just like in Sonic Adventure, if Eggman hits the ground at the end of the move, he'll become lodged into it for about as long as Luigi would be stuck in the side of the stage from a Misfire. This is your chance to strike!
This move can also be used as a recovery option as it does snap the ledge. However, it will not stop for a while if it doesn't hit the ground, so be wary of that.
Forward Tilt

Eggman outstretches one of the E-Mech's arms. The mechanical hand twists around with great speed, dealing 11% if all the hits connect. This move doesn't launch very far (killing around 150% at the ledge), but it has decent range and is quick, actually one of Eggman's quickest options in general.

Down Air

A move that leaves you very vulnerable but has lots of payoff is Eggman's down air, based on the Act 2 boss fight from Sonic 3's Hard Times Zone. Eggman splits the legs of the E-Mech, and a platform with a spiky bottom attached to a pole lowers beneath the fighting machine. This move is slow, but what's great about it is that it is constantly moving and spikes throughout. It's very narrow and easy to avoid, but Eggman can use this move for incredible offstage pressure as well as preemptivley covering the ledge. This move can obliterate vertical recoveries like Fire Fox or Spring. However, the E-Mech itself is without a hitbox, and the move has high landing lag, so missing is pretty bad for Eggman, onstage or off.

Dash Attack

Mid-run, the E-Mech leaps forward (though, much longer horizontally and not nearly as high as in the above gif). The jump itself resembles something akin to Super Mario's iconic legs out, punching upward pose. During the jump, the E-mech's lego-like hand transforms into a menacing spikeball that resembles the Egg Breaker's weapon from Shadow The Hedgehog. This move does incredible damage and knockback, but has about the same startup and endlag as Dedede's dash attack. What's different about this move, though, is that it will break anything but a full shield-hence the name, "Egg Breaker."
Down Smash

Two multicolored jelly-like spheres, known as Mean Beans, appear over Eggman's head as he raises his arms and hands, as if commanding them. Holding down the A button will not increase the power, but instead cause another Mean Bean to appear beside the previous one-up to four on each side, making this a pretty large move horizontally. When the button is released, they lose their color and fall down as grey, expressionless mean beans, dealing hefty damage to anyone around them. It's encouraged to charge up just a little bit, because if not, Eggman will only hit opponents right next to him.
This is an Eggman moveset, I refuse to call them "Puyos".
This'll be my last batch of attacks. I would like to submit a Final Smash but the Eclipse Canon already makes perfect sense.
Getup Attack

Eggman spins around one of the E-Mech's arms all around the vehicle before quickly jumping back up. (To coincide with other fighters' getup attacks, there will only be two hits-front and back-though it will appear as if there are many.)

Ledge Getup Attack

Eggman leans out of E-Mech almost entirely to slap a fox-inspired pillow onto the ground, before the rest of the mech pulls up with him. This is a reference to his very early concept art.

Forward Air and Back Air

For his forward air, the right arm of E-Mech transforms into the Egg Dragoon's drill arm and thrusts forward. This move is much like Sephiroth's fair-long and almost entirely horizontal, with a sweet spot at the tipper.

And for his back air, the left arm transforms into the gun arm, which fires several bullets, almost like a much weaker version of Mii Gunner's forward smash. This attack does move Eggman forward quite a bit, even more than Corrin's back air-making it a great movement option in competitive play. (Eggman will drag his opponent with him if they were caught in the multihit.

Both of these moves are great for pressuring the opponent-though the forward air succeeds most at killing, while the back air is more suited for damage building. Both the drill and the mech are somewhat modified to meet the proportions of the E-Mech.

A transformation Final Smash, like the old Giga Bowser. Eggman can walk back and forth, jump, stomp, extend his spiky arms, and drop multiple Egg Bombs at a time. All of these do insane damage and knockback.

As for classic mode, I'd like something in the vein of Shovel Knight Showdown's story mode. Occasional character interactions, two bonus challenges (break the targets-esque stuff), and mostly random battles apart from a few rival encounters. Each of our villains would have one or two rivals - for example, even though they're both villains, Ganondorf might get so grossed out by Wario that he wants to defeat him in battle. Or Bowser and Eggman might have a conflict because the former needs to build a castle in the same place that the latter needs to build an amusement park. Something like that.

Last edited:

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Eggman Moveset:
Neutral Special: Wrecking Ball
Swings his ball forward.

Side Special: Drill Rider
Shoots out a drill.

Up Special: Jetpack Ejection
Jumps out of his mobile and boosts upwards in jetpack.

Down Special: Badnik
Summons a random Badnik.

Appears in the background and shoots out his claws.

Last edited:

FazDude

Smash Master
Eggman Moveset
For VSB, Dr. Eggman pilots a version of the Egg Walker dubbed the "Egg Walker S" - The chasis of the mech resembles the traditional Egg Mobile we all know and love, complimented by lightweight legs (which contract when Eggman jumps, making the mech resemble the Egg Mobile even more).
  • Neutral Special: Lock-On Cannon
    • The Egg Walker S emits a thin red laser in front of itself, marking any opponent that comes in contact with it. Once the special button is released, the Egg Walker S deploys a homing missile for every opponent it marks. While the missiles are fast and strong, they will only move in a straight line, making them easily dodgeable. In addition, Dr. Eggman is left helpless until all missiles have been fired.
  • Side Special: Egg Drillster
    • The Egg Walker S sprouts wheels and a drill, driving forwards and repeatedly damaging opponents it comes in contact with. The move can be held out indefinitely, but can also be canceled by firing the drill forwards, causing the Egg Walker NSto revert to normal. If used in the air, the Egg Walker S gains some forward momentum as it begins moving.
  • Up Special: Egg Press
    • The Egg Walker S uses a giant spring to propel itself into the air before crashing down, being able to bury or spike opponents. While this move is incredibly strong, it does not cover much vertical distance.
  • Down Special: Badniks
    • A compartment on the Egg Walker S opens up, deploying a Badnik depending on Dr. Eggman's location.
      • If the move is used on the ground, Dr. Eggman deploys a Egg Pawn with a lance, which will remain in place indefinitely. If an opponent comes within range of the Egg Pawn, it will swing their lance at them, dealing considerable damage and knockback.
      • If the move is used in the air, Dr. Eggman deploys a Buzz Bomber, which will remain in place much like the Egg Pawn. If an opponent comes within range of the Buzz Bomber, it fires an energy projectile at them, dealing less damage than the Egg Pawn's attack, but having the potential to paralyze the opponent.
      • Dr. Eggman can only have one of each Badnik type in play at a time, with there being a cooldown between each. Badniks can also be destroyed by taking enough damage from opponents.
  • Final Smash: Death Egg Robot
    • Dr. Eggman takes control of the Death Egg Robot, which flies into the background. This Final Smash is similar to the Giga Bowser Punch, only with missiles being fired at opponents for a few seconds before the punch aiming reticle appears, making it a combo of Snake and Bowser's Final Smashes.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Alright, so we have a lot of submissions for Eggman movesets, so I will start a poll for whichever Eggman moveset people prefer:
Oeuf Homme - Online Poll - StrawPoll.com

And we have a couple submissions for classic mode too so I will start a poll for that too. Please vote for your preferred option in both:
Classy Ick Mode - Online Poll - StrawPoll.com

Job #10: Submit A Pac-Man or Street Fighter Stage
More stages! These ones are going to be for our new characters, Ghost Gang and M. Bison. So please submit a stage that can be like a "home stage" for them both. Please submit a stage idea, a location, as well as a layout.

Job #11: What Should The Trophy Equivalent Be?
Most Smash games have an equivalent to trophies so we'll do one for this game as well. This should be the main collectible of the game. It doesn't need to be as in-depth as trophies and you can submit "we have none" as an option as well. Please submit the collectible, how it can be viewed, how it can be collected, and any other necessary details. Please make sure it's "villain-related" or a thing villains could collect.

FazDude

Smash Master
Ghost Gang Stage: Pac-Maze

A port of the Smash 3DS stage, complete with Power Pellet functionality! As an added detail, if someone is playing as the Ghost Gang, four other ghosts from the Pac-Man series will take their place! (As to who these ghosts would be would depend on what the Ghost Gang's alts end up being.

Trophy Equivalent: Bounties

Taking inspiration from wanted posters, these collectibles would display the character's name, their image, and a brief history blurb about them. These can be collected in-matches ala the Stickers from Brawl, but they're also offered in an in-game shop, as a Spirit analogue (complete with custom battles), and as a reward for certain modes. As for how they'd be displayed, they'd be posted on a corkboard of some kind. (It'd be really cool if you could make your own "lair" to serve as a collectible hub, but that's a bit out of the scope for this job, heh.)

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Job 10:Lair of The Four Kings (Street Fighter)

images (2).jpeg

Lair of the four kings is a stage from Street Fighter 5,the stage have the stage layout similar to Final Destination but with a large platform.

(Man,first i submited the dolls and now a street fighter stage?,am i have street fighter hyperfixation?)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ghost Gang Stage: Ghostly Garden
maxresdefault (1).jpg

A tall, tiered stage. Strong wind will occasionally blow against the villains, and coffins levitate from the ground to act as additional platforms. Tombstones can also be smashed for items.

Owen23

Smash Apprentice
Job #10: Ramayana Temple/Temple Hideout (Street Fighter II)

The home stage of M. Bison in SF2. It's layout will be a simple large platform, with a roof held up by statues and a bell like in the game.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Job #10: Ramayana Temple/Temple Hideout (Street Fighter II)

The home stage of M. Bison in SF2. It's layout will be a simple large platform, with a roof held up by statues and a bell like in the game.
Would be fun attacking the bell making it swing into your opponents.
(That's a lot of damage)

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Funny story, I planned to finish this job a few minutes earlier but then my phone restricted the word "Homme" so I couldn't see the poll. Uh anyways, the Eggman moveset of FazDude FazDude will be used and the classic mode idea Janx_uwu Janx_uwu submitted similar to Shovel Knight Showdown will be chosen too. Once we get the full base roster we can decide rivals then!

So the idea of bounties will be chosen. We'll decide those bounties later, but just as a heads up we probably won't do the battles for them just because it's quite a bit task and kinda requires a full roster as well.

Now we have a couple submissions for the Pac-Man and Street Fighter stages so here's the poll for them. Please vote for whichever option you prefer:
Maze and Garden - Online Poll - StrawPoll.com
Bad Guy Streets!! - Online Poll - StrawPoll.com

Job #11: Submit A Track List
Instead of having a full list of music shared for each stage we're doing music track lists! This job will probably last a couple of days since we're doing music tracks for every previous stage. Please submit four music tracks to play on the stage, they can be fan made remixes or not and they can originate from Ultimate. I would like some of them to be "villain-related" but not all of the tracks have to be since including just boss battle themes might get a little annoying. If multiple people submit track lists for a stage we'll do a poll to decide whichever one will be added.

Job #12: Submit An Alts List For Veterans
Characters will have 12 alts in this game so we'll do a job now to give the returning characters from Super Smash Bros. Ultimate four more alternate colours or costumes. Similarly to the other job this will likely last a bit longer since there's quite a bit of things to cover.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Northern Cave
-One-winged Angel
-J-E-N-O-V-A
-God In Fire
-Those Who Accepted the Protection Of The Stars

Mishima Dojo
-Dojo 1st
-Heat Haze Shadow
-Kazuya Mishima, Devil Kazuya
-Moonsiders 1st (Ultimate Remix)

Kazuya Alts
1. Tekken 8 Design
2. Tekken 7 Suit
3. Tekken 5 Kazuya
4. Jun Kazama Tekken 8
5. White and Red Suit
6. Red Pants
7. Orange Tekken 8
8. Purple Suit
9. Blue Pants
10. Jin Kazama Tekken 8
11. Gold Suit
12. Link colored pants
For veterans we’re only submitting four new alts , everything else is returning from Ultimate

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Bowser Alts:
  • Dark Bowser (Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story)
  • Wedding Tuxedo (Mario Odyssey)
  • Dreamy Bowser (Mario & Luigi: Dream Team)
  • N64 Version (Mario 64)

D

Deleted member

Bowser Jr. Alts
Baby Bowser (Super Mario world)
Pirate Bowser Jr (Mario Kart Tour)
Meowser Jr (Bowser's Fury)
Boom-Boom

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Sephiroth Alts:
1. Aerith colors
2. Genova colors
3. Cloud colors
4. Kingdom Hearts

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
King K. Rool alts:

1. Kaptain K.Rool (Donkey Kong Country 2)
2. Baron K. Roolenstein (Donkey Kong Country 3)
3. Boxer K. Rool (Donkey Kong 64)
4. Sluggers K. Rool (Super Mario Sluggers)

FazDude

Smash Master
Bowser Alts
  1. Dark Bowser colors
  2. SMB1 Box Art colors
  3. Dry Bowser (model swap)
  4. Gold Dry Bowser
I tried to avoid things like Dark Bowser and Meowser - If we end up doing a clone fighter job, they could be really fun as clones!

Bowser Junior Alts
  1. Baby Bowser
  2. Boom Boom (wields a hammer in leiu of a paintbrush/wand)
  3. Koopa Kid (Mario Party; wields a hammer in leiu of a paintbrush/wand)
  4. Goomba (wields a hammer in leiu of a paintbrush/wand using telekinesis; this one might get veto'd since Goomba's an assist but might as well go for it)
Ganon Alts
  1. Phantom Ganon (model swap)
  2. Phantom Ganon w/ Demise colors
  3. Twilight Princess model
  4. Twilight Princess model w/ NES Zelda Ganon colors
World Bowser Music
  1. World Bowser (New Remix)
  2. King Bowser - Super Mario Bros. 3 (Ult. Remix)
  3. Bowser's Theme / Ultimate Koopa - Super Mario 64 (New Remix)
  4. Fury Bowser (Phase 1) - Bowser's Fury
Flying Battery Music
  1. Flying Battery Zone - Sonic Mania
  2. Flight of Robotnik
  3. Scrap Brain Zone - Sonic the Hedgehog (8-Bit, New Remix)
  4. EGGMAN - Sonic Adventure 2
I hope we get to do multiple stages per franchise here; There were so many tracks I wanted to add.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I’ll submit some alts and try to do tracks a bit later:
Wolf
1. Starlink design
2. Gray (reference to Andross)
3. Starfox Command design
4. Starfox 2 design

Ridley
1. Green Mecha Ridley (reference to Kraid in Metroid Dread
2. White mecha Ridley (reference to EMMI’s)
3. Gray (reference to chozo statues)
4. Brown Mecha Ridley (reference to chozos)

Dark Samus
1. Skeletal Design
2. Samus’s colours
3. Gravity suit colours
4. Metroid Prime Remastered design

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Sephiroth Alts
1. Default, Manikin Colors (It also colors skin, hair and sword)
2. Coatless, Bright Red pants, Sword also turns red to resemble Genesis
3. Kingdom Hearts (Model Swap)
4. Purple Kingdom Hearts

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Alright so, the characters who got one submission for alts will have those added in. Here are the polls to decide some of the other characters’ alts:

And all track lists will be used.
Job #13: Submit The Game’s Title
We haven’t actually decided the games title yet so why not do that now? The word “smash”, possibly following "super" and preceeding "bros." has to be somewhere in the title and I would like the theme of villains to be somewhere in the title as well.

Job #14: Submit Bounties From The Mario Series
Thought I’d start us off with bounties right about now, so you can submit a villain to be added as a wanted poster from the Mario series. You can submit up to five bounties. All you need to submit is the name of the character and a picture of them. They don’t necessarily need to be named characters, so something like “Goomba” would be fine but I would prefer if we had more named characters than non named characters in here. You can also submit multiple characters in one if there’s a reason for it, so for example all the koopalings being given one poster would be fine while a poster of “Goomba & Koopa Troopa” would not be. Also, one last thing, variations on a character is fine as long as it’s a different individual so Bowletta could work but Meowser would not.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Job 13: Smash E.V.L. ; Elite Villain's League

Job 14:
King Boo
download (2).jpeg

Dimentio
download (1).png

Tatanga
200px-Tatanga1.png

Big Bully
STROOP-_Bully.png

FazDude

Smash Master
Foreman Spike

Gotchawrench

Shellcreeper, Sidestepper, and Fighter Fly

Koopa Troopa

Whatever This Thing Is Spiny

Honorable mention to Wario and Waluigi - I feel like the former should be a bounty at the absolute least, but since I'm not sure what we'll end up doing with him in terms of a playable role, I left both of them off my list.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
For the title I'll submit "Sinister Smash Bros." and here are my action figure submissions. I also forgot to mention that playable characters will already get submissions and this included Bowser Jr's alts so feel free to edit your submissions based on whichever alts list wins.

Mean Woody

Smithy

Cackletta

Shy Guy

Bullet Bill

I don't think Kamek would be allowed since I previously counted him as a Yoshi character.

D

Deleted member

200px-DMW-ChainChomp.png

Chain Chomp

1200px-MontymoleNSMBU.png

Monty Mole

PeteySluggers.png

Petey Piranha

1200px-ReznorNSMB2.png

Renzor

boomboom-pompom.png

Boom Boom & Pom Pom

Title: Super Smash Baddies.

Attachments

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
The Bowser and Bowser Jr. alts list of FazDude FazDude will be used and the Sephiroth alts list will be chosen as well. If you submitted Boom Boom or Goomba you can submit a character to replace them.

Here's the poll to decide this game's title:
Name Please? - Online Poll - StrawPoll.com

Job #15: Submit A Moveset For Ghost Gang And/Or M. Bison
For our next job we're submitting movesets for Ghost Gang and M. Bison. Like last time all you need to submit are the four specials and final smash. Tomorrow we will have jobs for our next character.

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Ghost Gang
B: Bonus Fruit
Side B: Ghost Car Rush
Up B: Ghost Train
Down B: Cactus

Final Smash: Ghost Stampede

FazDude

Smash Master
Ghost Gang Moveset
The Ghost Gang acts a stance change fighter, with the player being able to swap between all four ghosts. However, this only changes their attributes and none of their attacks; Blinky increases attack power, Inky increases movement speed, Pinky increases jump height, and Clyde increases knockback resistance.
  • Neutral Special: Ghost Patrol
    • The player’s current ghost leaves the gang and becomes a pixelated form of themselves, patrolling an area around themselves. Every ghost which leaves the Ghost Gang decreases the current ghost’s weight, and patrolling ghosts can be “KO’d” by taking enough damage, although this will cause them to merely be unavailable for a short time before rejoining the Ghost Gang. In addition, the current ghost can recall a patrolling ghost back into the party by pressing the special button while being near them.
  • Side Special: Chase
    • The current ghost transitions into their pixelated form before rushing forwards, with any other ghosts currently available following behind as a smaller, weaker hitbox to compliment the current ghost’s stronger hitbox.
  • Up Special: UFO
    • The current ghost loads themself in a UFO, being able to pilot it in eight directions while in a “free-flight” state. However, the move has no hitbox, and once the UFO runs out of fuel, the ghost will enter freefall.
  • Down Special: Sonic Boo
    • The current ghost lets out an eerie shriek, creating circular sound waves around itself. While the shriek deals no damage to opponents, it does act as a weak windbox. In addition, patrolling ghosts within earshot of the shriek will experience a temporary boost in movement speed.
  • Shield Special: Ghost Swap
    • The current ghost is exchanged for the next one in the rotation (Blinky -> Inky -> Pinky -> Clyde -> Blinky).
  • Final Smash: Level 256
    • The edges of the screen become a glitchy pixelated mess as glitchy ghosts begin to fly out of them, dealing considerable damage and knockback to opponents upon contact. Touching the glitchy edges at 100% or higher causes a fighter to be dragged into the void, insta-KOing them.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I'll end the job in a bit but first I'll submit a Bison moveset

Neutral Special: Head Press
Jumps upwards and if an opponent is near him he'll jump on top of their head.

Forward Side Special: Knee Press
He jumps forwards while kicking twice. The attack hits twice if it connects.

Back Side Special: Psycho Crusher
He flies forward with fiery aura over him.

Up Special: Psycho Teleport
A fairly simple teleport move

Down Special: Focus Attack
Similar to Ryu and Ken's focus attacks only he punches forward with both hands.

Close Final Smash: Nightmare Booster
He starts with two knee press attacks and then grabs the opponent. He then flies up, throws the opponent to the ground, and flies down to slam into them.

Far Final Smash: Psycho Punisher
He jumps high into the air and then slams down into the enemy. He then grabs them and punches them in the stomach.

Also Super Smash Baddies will be the game's title.

Top Bottom