• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards Creates: The Ultimate Game Collection - Continued

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
Submit A Flash/Browser Game

Games that started on the internet, wether they be flash games or browser games are eligible here!

Submit An Edutainment Game

This job is for games meant specifically to educate alongside being an entertaining game.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Browser Game:The Henry Stickmin Collection

images (2).jpeg

The Henry Stickmin Collection is a collection game of Henry Stickmin games that are games by choices similar to Until Dawn,Dragon's Lair and Detroit: Become Human,the collection was made by Indersloth,in these games the player controls Henry Stickmin that have various missions of escaping,steal and completing missions,the collection have all the 5 games made in Adobe Flash and a new one.

Edutainment Game: Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego?

Where_in_the_World_Is_Carmen_Sandiego_1985_Cover.jpg

Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego is an edutainment game developed and published by Broderbound, in this game,is you is a person of ACME (but i don't know it's the same from Looney Tunes) and your mission is find Carmen Sandiego,and the game you learn about geography,Carmen Sandiego is very popular that have two cartoons.

D

Deleted member

I'll need to have a think on the current jobs but here's my votes

1. AC 2
2. DW
3. Red Dead

1. Okami
2. Parappa
3. Nintendogs

DS figures
1. Solaire of Astora
2. Siegmeyer of Catarina
3. Ornstein and Smough
4. Artorias the Abysswalker
5. Gwyn, Lord of Cinder

Last edited by a moderator:

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Flash game: The Fancy Pants Adventures: Classic Pack
1685384038734.jpeg

Started the era of flash games, and inspired a generation of platform games.

Educational game: The Oregon Trail (1971)
1685384183239.jpeg

One of the first learning games.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
I’ll submit some content for ET:

Action figures
1. ET
2. Elliott
3. Reese’s Pieces
4. Scientist
5. FBI Agent

Achivements
1. Journey Home Begins: Collect one telephone piece
2. Call Home: Collect three telephone pieces
3. Fallpit: Fall through every pit
4. Melt In Your Mouth: Collect nine Reese’s pieces
5. Trash Master: Win five consecutive rounds in a row

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
Browser Game:The Henry Stickmin Collection

View attachment 372622

The Henry Stickmin Collection is a collection game of Henry Stickmin games that are games by choices similar to Until Dawn,Dragon's Lair and Detroit: Become Human,the collection was made by Indersloth,in these games the player controls Henry Stickmin that have various missions of escaping,steal and completing missions,the collection have all the 5 games made in Adobe Flash and a new one.

Edutainment Game: Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego?

View attachment 372624

Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego is an edutainment game developed and published by Broderbound, in this game,is you is a person of ACME (but i don't know it's the same from Looney Tunes) and your mission is find Carmen Sandiego,and the game you learn about geography,Carmen Sandiego is very popular that have two cartoons.
Sorry for not noticing sooner, but Henry Stickmin Collection won’t be eligible due to being a collection of other games and unless I’m mistaken I don’t believe it was a flash or browser game since it was released on steam

Edit: Northsouthmap Northsouthmap Fancy Pants Adventures pack won’t be eligible either for the same reason

Last edited:
Flash game submission:
Happy Wheels
1685720158626.png
Happy Wheels is a ragdoll physics-based browser/flash video game made by Fancy Force (specifically Jim Bonacci) and the player controls various characters with various vehicles through bloody courses made by other players online.

This game was known for it's graphic violence and user-generated content like courses. Also this game got ported on mobile devices like IOS (august 20, 2015) and Android (January 25, 2020)

It would be really funny to add Happy Wheels as a browser/flash game to the collection. Plus it would also carry over the user-made courses to the copy of the game in this "Ultimate game collection".

Eduitanment game:
Pajama Sam in No Need To Hide When It's Dark Outside
1685720789830.png
Pajama Sam in No Need To Hide When It's Dark Outside is an eduitanment point-and-click video game made by Humongous Entertainment and it's about little boy named Sam, who needed to go to bed but he was afraid of darkness and couldn't go to sleep. Then he takes the form of his favorite superhero "Pajama man" and goes into the world of darkness to confront the anthropomorphic personification of the Darkness.

I think Pajama Sam would be great addition for UGC, considering that Humongous Entertainment hasn't got a game in this collection and I feel this game would be a great candidate. Plus it would attract 3-8 year olds to buy the UGC because of the game that might appear in the collection.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
Here are the results of the hobby and historical setting votes:
Duck Hunt 7
PaRappa the Rapper 12
Okami 12
Nintendogs 3
Art Academy 1
Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town 2

Dynasty Warriors 2 6
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time 1
Assassin’s Creed II 14
Red Dead Redemption II 13
Like A Dragon: Ishin! 2

So Assassin’s Creed II will be added but we also have a tie for the other spot! Here’s the poll to determine which we will add. I’ve added both as an option so if you think both Okami and PaRappa should be added that’s an option too.

Here are the options for flash and edutainment games. Please vote for your top three most wanted in order. Your own submission can’t be in first place in your rankings.
Alien Hominid ( ninjahmos ninjahmos )
Super Meat Boy ( cashregister9 cashregister9 )
Line Rider ( Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule )
Bloons Tower Defense 4 ( nirvanafan nirvanafan )
Happy Wheels ( Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds )
Wordle ( Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario )

The Oregon Trail ( Northsouthmap Northsouthmap )
Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego? ( DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 )
Putt Putt Saves The Zoo ( cashregister9 cashregister9 )
Pajama Sam in No Need To Hide When It’s Dark Outside ( Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds )
Big Brain Academy ( ninjahmos ninjahmos )
Rocksmith 2014 ( nirvanafan nirvanafan )

My votes:
  1. Meat Boy
  2. Line Rider
  3. Wordle

1. Carmen Sandiego
  2. Putt Putt
  3. Oregon Traik

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
  1. Sam
  2. Carmen
  3. Putt Putt
Also, I should've said this when submissions were open, but I don't think Big Brain Academy should be eligible - it's a puzzle game meant to test how quickly one thinks as opposed to how much, all the "learning" in it is limited to basic sums at most.

1. Rider
  2. Wordle
  3. Happy Wheels

Last edited:

ninjahmos

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8579-4123-9016
1. Meat Boy
2. Line Rider
3. Happy Wheels

1. Carmen Sandiego
2. Oregon Trail
3. Rocksmith

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That poll doesn't actually have a both option

1. Meat Boy
2. Happy Wheels
3. Line Rider

1. Oregon Trail
2. Carman
3. Put Put

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
  1. Sam
  2. Carmen
  3. Putt Putt
Also, I should've said this when submissions were open, but I don't think Big Brain Academy should be eligible - it's a puzzle game meant to test how quickly one thinks as opposed to how much, all the "learning" in it is limited to basic sums at most.

1. Rider
  2. Wordle
  3. Happy Wheels
That’s a good point I suppose I can remove it as an option if anyone wants to change their votes please feel free to.
That poll doesn't actually have a both option

1. Meat Boy
2. Happy Wheels
3. Line Rider

1. Oregon Trail
2. Carman
3. Put Put
Fixed

Baysha

Smash Ace
I don’t believe it was a flash or browser game since it was released on steam
Wouldn't this mean Super Meat Boy is also ineligible? Meat Boy is a browser flash game but Super Meat Boy is a non-flash sequel/sort-of remake-ish maybe. I thought it counted because the Meat Boy series started as a flash game, but so did Henry Stickmin.

1. Happy Wheels
2. Line Rider
3. Wordle

1. Oregon Trail
2. Carmen Sandiego
3. Putt Putt

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
Wouldn't this mean Super Meat Boy is also ineligible? Meat Boy is a browser flash game but Super Meat Boy is a non-flash sequel/sort-of remake-ish maybe. I thought it counted because the Meat Boy series started as a flash game, but so did Henry Stickmin.

1. Happy Wheels
2. Line Rider
3. Wordle

1. Oregon Trail
2. Carmen Sandiego
3. Putt Putt
It should be fine, now that I'm thinking of it henry stickmin collection would probably have been fine if it wasn't, well, a collection

Also I'll submit some content for AC2:

1. Ezio Auditore
2. Leonardo da Vinci
3. Niccolo Macchiavelli
4. Mario Auditore
5. Rodrigo Borgia

1. In Loving Memory: Collect all feathers
2. Vitruvian Man: Collect all of Subject 16's videos
3. Man of the People: Drop more than 300 florins on the ground
4. Perfect Harmony: Tint your cape with wetlands ivory and wetlands ebony
5. High Dive: Perform a leap of faith from the top of Giotto's Campanile

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
Submit A Remake

Games that are remakes of other games are eligible here. Remasters or ports don’t count and neither do reboots, so something like DmC wouldn’t count (if someone would actually submit that for whatever reason.)

Submit A Crossover

Games that were specifically made for being crossovers are eligible here but also games with crossovers with other properties as a major part of the game. So a fighting game with a guest character would be eligible but you couldn’t submit like Metal Gear Solid with the justification that Psycho Mantis reading your memory card counts as a crossover. Although I guess Meryl is from Policenauts which makes this kind of a bad example.

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Remake Game: Oddworld: New n' Tasty

images (1).jpeg

Oddworld: New n' Tasty is a Platform game developed by Just Add Water and published by Oddworld Inabithants,the game is a remake of Oddworld:Abe's Oddysee of PlayStation 1.

I want to submit Resident Evil 4 Remake,Crash N'Sane Trilogy and Final Fantasy 7 Remake,but i think that remakes of original games that are on ultimate game collection aren't allowed

Crossover Game:Super Smash Bros. Melee

Super_Smash_Bros._Melee.jpg

Super Smash Bros. Melee is a Platfighter game developed by HAL Laboratory and Published by Nintendo,this game have new things as collectables called trophies,new characters,new stages,new modes and an adventure mode.

Last edited:
Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule you forgot about my achievements for ET for Atari 2600.

Remake game submission:
Dead Space (2023 - Multiplatform)
1685982398648.png
Dead Space is a survival horror video game made by Motive studio and published by EA and it's a remake of the same game from 2008. This remake follows the same story of Isaac Clarke, an engineer that navigates through the mining spaceship that is overrun by deadly monsters called Necromorphs following the discovery of an artifact called the Marker, and players him as he navigates the spaceship and fights the Necromorphs while struggling with growing psychosis.
I feel Dead Space, especially it's remake deserves to have a spot in our video game collection, since we haven't got any EA games and Dead Space seems to be one of games that would be welcome. Also we haven't got anything from 2020's, so it would make sense to add a remake of a 2008 game.

Also we haven't got a horror game for long time, so it would be cool have another horror game.
Crossover game:
Tekken 3 (Namco, Arcade/PS1 - 1997)
1685982087588.png
Tekken 3 is a 3D fighting video game made by Namco and it was released on Playstation 1 and on arcades in 1997. The game's story takes place 15 years after the events of second Tekken entry and Heihachi has established the orginization called "Tekken force" in order to defend the Mishima Zaibatsu military firm. When Heihachi discovered the Ogre, he wanted to use his powers to create an "Ultimate life form". The game has various ending as it depends on the playable character.

Tekken 3 is considered as one of the best Tekken games and best fighting games of all time (and even greatest games of all time) due to revolutionary graphics and gameplay (especially the fluid and diversive combat). It also includes Gon (the dinosaur from titular manga) as a secret guest fighter.

A Tekken game seems an overdue in our collection due to not having a 3D fighting game already in.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia

Remake of Fire Emblem Gaiden, was really good & deserves some recognition alongside other series highs like awakening & three houses.

Will edit this post with a crossover later, so many good fighting game ones & im very indecisive.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
My submissions:

Resident Evil (2002)

I was considering having RE4 Remake and having that game stand alongside its original but I think I’ll go with the more basic option here. The GameCube remake of Resident Evil is often considered the definitive way to play the game that started one of the biggest game franchises out there.

The King of Fighters XIII

The King of Fighters series is a massive franchise and we could be representing not only that series but SNK as a whole with this game. KOF 13 is often seen as the best one and features a lot of the series’ most iconic characters so I think it would be a good entry point. We could use some more fighting games too.

D

Deleted member

FF7R-Thumb-1.jpg

Final Fantasy 7 Remake
I considered going with the RE2 remake but like two of our submissions so far have been horror gamws. I think having this get to the original version would be kind of interesting, my only worry is that the game's plot isn't actually finished yet, and that story wise it technically stops being a remake towards the end.

SI_GCN_SoulCalibur2_image1600w.jpg

Soul Calibur 2
One of the most popular fighting games of all time. It features three guest characters across the three versions, Image Comic's Spawn, Tekken's Heihachi, and Link from the Legend of Zelda. If possible I'd like to feature all three, this was already half way done with Spawn and Heiachi on the more recent re-release.

Last edited by a moderator:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Archevements of the past games on ultimate game collection

Crash Bandicoot

A Bandicoot With More Lives Than a Cat: get 99 lives
Gem Hunter: get all the colorful gems
HOG RIDER!...Oops,Wrong Game: beat one mount level without taking damage and losing a life

Sonic 2

Who Said Hedgehogs Can Swim?: dies drown on Aquatic Ruin Zone or Chemical Plant Zone

Super Mario Bros.

Death By a Weaker: dies being touched by a Goomba

Team Fortress 2

Russian Supporter: heals Heavy as Medic
Cool Hat: Custom all the mercenaries

Menu Songs

God of War

Plants Vs. Zombies

Assassin's Creed 2

Parappa achievements:
1. The rapper that Eminem is afraid to diss: Beat all musical levels on "cool" rank.
2. Dude, what's with your singing?: Beat all musical levels on "awful" rank.

Parappa figures:
1. Parappa the Rapper
2. Sunny Funny
3. Mooselini
4. Chop chop master onion
5. MC King Kong mushi
(All figures are depicted 2D like Mr. Game and Watch amiibos)

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
I’ll submit stuff for Okami:
1. Cry Heard All Across Nippon: Bark over 100 times
2. Wolf’s Blasts: Defeat an enemy with a bomb
3. Suave Dog: Beat a combat encounter taking no damage
4. White Warrior: Get every combat skill
5. Canine Artist: Get every brush skill

1. Amaterasu & Issun
2. Sakuya
3. Susano
4. Waka
5. Orochi

Profiles for Guitar Hero II:
1. Axel Steel
2. Casey Lynch
3. Eddie Knox
4. Pandora
5. Lars Ümlaüt

And a menu song for DQIII:

I’ll do some more profiles too
The successor to the 2009 game Demon’s Souls, Dark Souls is known for its unique gameplay, aesthetic and being really, really hard. Despite (or maybe because of) the brutality of its bosses and grimdark medieval inspired world it’s inspired a whole franchise and genre of games inspired by it and it’s level design. The game has a heavy reliance on stamina management and a huge variety of different spells, classes, and weapons, allowing you to customize your build of the main protagonist, the Chosen Undead. While it can seem intimidating you still have people online who can help you out for some of the tougher bosses. Or tell you to jump off of every cliff you see in the game. That too.

ET

One of the most infamously bad games of all time is here!… well it doesn’t sound very exciting when you hear it like that… ET the Extra Terrestrial is a tie-in game with the 1982 Steven Spielberg film of the same name created by Atari for their Atari 2600 system. You play as ET, an alien stranded on earth searching for home being pursued by people who want to kidnap and study you. You travel through various different screens searching for three parts of a telephone, avoiding puts all along. ET was a commercial failure to the point that hundreds of copies were buried in landfills, and it’s partly blamed for causing the 1983 video game crash in America, an event video games took years to recover from due to the low quality of most games on the market. Since it’s here in the ultimate game collection I guess you can see if it’s really all that bad.

Undertale

Undertale is an indie game released in 2015, primarily worked on and developed by Toby Fox. The game was very anticipated mostly due to Toby Fox’s history with the Homestuck web series but it was way more of a success than you could have expected, absolutely taking the internet by storm and still inspiring cosplay and fanart to this day. You play as Frisk, a boy who fell underground and discovers a world of monsters. These monsters all want to take him in because their king, Asgore, desires a human soul. It’s not all grim though because they’re mostly all big softies. In fact the game includes something called the ACT system, a system where instead of fighting enemies like a normal RPG game you can talk to them and appease them in differing ways each time. Perhaps something will happen if you can manage to spare each monster? Or… maybe if you kill every monster in the game? The game is also differentiated in its battles due to how attacking works. Instead of just taking damage attacks will have a short minigame play out where you’re able to dodge each attack, potentially dodging everything if you’re skilled enough. The game is also revered for its humour style and legendary soundtrack composed by Toby Fox himself.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
Here are the results of the browser and edutainment voting:
Alien Hominid 2
Super Meat Boy 18
Line Rider 11
Bloons Tower Defense 4
Happy Wheels 15
Wordle 3

The Oregon Trail 15
Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego? 21
Putt Putt Saves The Zoo 7
Pajama Sam in No Need To Hide When It’s Dark Outside 5
Rocksmith 2014 3

So Super Meat Boy and Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego? will be our next games! Content for both now open.

Now here are the options for crossover and remakes. Please vote for your top three most wanted options for both:
Remake
Resident Evil ( Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule )
Oddworld: New N Tasty ( DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 )
Zippy the Porcupine ( Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario )
Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia ( nirvanafan nirvanafan )
Shadow of the Colossus ( Northsouthmap Northsouthmap )
Final Fantasy VII Remake (@DarkVortex)
Dead Space ( Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds )

Crossover
Tekken 3 ( Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds )
Super Smash Bros. Melee ( DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 )
SoulCalibur II (@DarkVortex)
Kingdom Hearts II ( Northsouthmap Northsouthmap )
The King of Fighters XIII ( Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule )
HewDraw Remix ( Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario )

My votes:
  1. Dead Space
  2. Resident Evil
  3. FF7 Remake

1. Tekken 3
  2. Melee
  3. KoF 13

Last edited:
Top Bottom