• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: The "Least Wanted"s Fighters Pass

Baysha

Smash Ace
Wario Wario Wario 5
Butters Stotch 10
HyperSomari64 3
Tankman from Newgrounds 3
CheeseAnton 8
Torgo the Bear 5

With this, we will be using Butters's costumes. Now, submit a classic mode route for Big.

and classic marth cause i forgot him

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Classic Marth's Route: The Same as the normal Marth, but everyone has a blue-themed color palette and having sword items
Big The Cat's Route: A fight with a purple Incineroar through various water-themed levels

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Big's Classic Mode Route
Froggy's Grand Adventure

Fight 1: Small :ultgreninja: (alt 6) [Green Hill Zone]
Fight 2: Small :ultgreninja: (alt 6) [Super Happy Tree]
Fight 3: Small :ultgreninja: (alt 6) [Moray Towers]
Fight 4: Small :ultgreninja: (alt 6) [New Pork City]
Fight 5: Small :ultgreninja: (alt 6) [75 m]
Fight 6: Small :ultgreninja: (alt 6) [Great Cave Offensive]
Bonus Round
Boss Fight: 3 Small :ultgreninja: (alt 6)

It's literally just Big trying to capture Froggy. It's not interesting at all and it's frustrating because the stages are large and Big is slow. This is obviously a problem considering Greninja is also fast.

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
And for the spirits of both.
Classic Marth spirits.
  1. Classic Caeda
  2. Classic Cain
  3. Classic Draug
  4. Classic Ogma
  5. Classic Minerva
  6. Classic Tiki
  7. Classic Medeus
  8. Super Saiyan Marth from Faia Emburem: The Musical
Big the Cat spirits:
  1. Froggy
  2. Princess Elise
  3. Students (Sonic Schoolhouse)
  4. Omochao
  5. Chris Thorndyke (Sonic X)
  6. The Freedom Fighters (Sonic Satam/Archie Comics) (Make sure that the art is from the Pre-Genesis Wave era and that there is no Sonic, Tails or Amy)
  7. That Cat Girl from the Sonic OVA (forgot her name)
  8. SANIC HEDGEHOG

Last edited:

Baysha

Smash Ace
Classic Marth's Route: The Same as the normal Marth, but everyone has a blue-themed color palette and having sword items
Big The Cat's Route: A fight with a purple Incineroar through various water-themed levels
Big's Classic Mode Route
Froggy's Grand Adventure

Bonus Round

It's literally just Big trying to capture Froggy. It's not interesting at all and it's frustrating because the stages are large and Big is slow. This is obviously a problem considering Greninja is also fast.
We'll go with HyperSomari64's spirits and Classic Marth route by default. Vote for your Big Classic Mode.

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Aren't we going to do submissions and voting for Big's music?
We have Icecap Zone and that entry already had the music list.

And, just because why not, I'll add a music list for Big too!

Lazy Day (Livin' in Paradise)
Big Fishing at Emerald Coast
And... Fish Hits!
Pleasure Castle (Twinkle Park)
Limestone Cave (Icecap)
Funky Groove Makes U Hot?
Follow Me (Theme of Team Rose)
VS Team Battle (Sonic Heroes)
Team Sonic Racing - Big the Cat
Drowning Theme (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Duke Nukem (Main Theme)
Hard Times (The Jetzons)

No, I'm not adding Ice Cap Zone from Sonic 3 because this is supposed to be a pass you hate. Also, no, you don't get Be Cool, Be Wild and Be Groovy because it's too popular. Instead, you get the Big the Cat music video made to promote TSR, an unedited loop of the drowning theme, and an unreleased Jetzons song. Have fun.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Big's Classic Mode Route
Froggy's Grand Adventure

Bonus Round

This is the best post I have ever seen.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Alright. We'll be going with CheeseAnton's Classic Mode. Now, Submit a CP3 Candidate.
Dante (DMC)

1639737734043.png

One of the more popular candidates, I think it's only reasonable we provide a little reprieve from our awful choices. For this reason, I submit Dante - everyone loves him! Please note that at no point can the original Devil May Cry series be, at all, represented in his Challenger Pack. He is only a representative of the reboot "series".

Butters Stotch

Smash Ace
Lumberjack Waddle Dee:
KTD_Waddle_Dee_Axes.png

See this little guy in the background? Yep, he’s my submission. The next Kirby character to get into Smash isn’t a requested or recurring character, no, it’s a one-off enemy from Triple Deluxe that doesn't even appear in the foreground. Who needs a certain spear wielder when we have an obscure axe user instead? What about Hector from Fire Emblem, surely he would be a better pick for our first axe fighter, right? Nah. Excluding his Final Smash, where he cuts down a stage length tree, all of his moves are merely generic axe attacks.

Every alt is just a hat change, with his body remaining the same color for each one. To add fuel to the fire, Bandana Dee is one of these alts, but he still gets called Lumberjack Waddle Dee and doesn't get to use his trusty spear.

Last edited:
CP 3 CANDIDATE:
BOMBERMAN (Bomberman: Act Zero)

1639758372644.png

Bomberman from "Act Zero" game is protagonist of Bomberman: Act Zero (Reboot Remake based on NES Bomberman), who is also Atrocious Edgy Robot and he is based on Normal Bomberman, but he comes from Sh***y Ass Remake on Xbox 360.
His design is very despised by every Gaming fan and Bomberman Fan, so he could fit in the Roster as WTF character paralleling to Bomberman Assist Trophy, which this playable Bomberman is actually Robot.

His moveset would be based on Act Zero Gameplay, which he plants only Bombs from Act Zero (No other Bomb types debuted in Normal Bomberman series) and he could have sluggish movement and moveset, which he could be slow Middleweight, who had Really Bad Moveset potential and has a lot of endlags after using bomb for Attack.

I nominate Bomberman from Act Zero game, because it could represent the Reboot (Bomberman: Act Zero) and his reveal could hit everyone like a train and everyone will outrage and have Emotional Wreckouts if they will see Act Zero Bomberman in Smash instead of normal Bomberman.

Last edited:

Baysha

Smash Ace
Brock Lee (Blur Commercial)

People want Toad? Nah. He's part of Peach's moveset, and we obviously can't have two or more versions of the same character in one match. That'd be ridiculous! We're getting Brock Lee from the "famous" commercial for Blur.

Aren't we going to do submissions and voting for Big's music?
Music is too good for this. All new stages will have incredibly uncomfortable silence.

Last edited:
Brock Lee (Blur Commercial)

People want Toad? Nah. He's part of Peach's moveset, and we obviously can't have two or more versions of the same character in one match. That'd be ridiculous! We're getting Brock Lee from the "famous" commercial for Blur.

Music is too good for this. All new stages will have incredibly uncomfortable silence.
He could have really annoying voice.

Baysha

Smash Ace

Baysha

Smash Ace
1. Question Block
2. Alex
3. Oogtar

I wanted to vote Dashing Superguy, but I feel like he's too much of an obscure pick to make that many people mad. Oogtar was hated in his own show, so that's why I voted for him.

1. Bomberman Act Zero
2. Alex
3. Lumberjack Waddle Dee

Question to OP: Since this thread seems to be doing well (imo), will you consider extending the fighter's pass past 4 fighters?
I have been thinking of extending it to 5. With an extra thing to submit for the last character.

Last edited:
Top Bottom