• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: The "Least Wanted"s Fighters Pass

If Act Zero Bomberman wins, make all of the music tracks songs from bad Bomberman games and from worst reboots in video games.
You're right, you could say that earlier, so we could implement him in Smash as Least Wanted rep in the Game.
I don't want to change everyone's votes, but I could want to see Act Zero Bomberman that could represent Bad Reboots.

Baysha

Smash Ace
Question Block 12
Dante 8
Lumberjack Waddle Dee 11
Act Zero Bomberman 13
Dashing Superguy 8
Alex 10
Brock Lee 0
Bobby Kotick 0
Oogtar 8
Runan 1

Very close votes! With this, CP3 is Act Zero Bomberman. Now,

Submit a stage and/or moveset for Act Zero Bomberman

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Stage: Photorealistic Edgy Late 2000s Reboot Burning City

Not based on any specific game, this stage actually has no ground to fight on because it's all burning.

Every character is given Brawl textures when fighting on this stage, as well as unusally detailed teeth - regardless of if they had teeth before or not - and a prosthetic arm. Each voice actor has done special lines for being hit on this stage, depicting their character in unending agony. There's also green blood - gotta stay E10+.

Last edited:

Baysha

Smash Ace
All 100 Bomberman: Act Zero levels as their own individual stage

The problem with selecting one location to represent Bomberman: Act Zero is that there's so much variety and every level is unique in their own way! For that reason, I'm submitting every single level from the game to be a stage. They will all be faithfully recreated just like they were originally. Such a bold move is sure to please every Smash fan.

Stage: Photorealistic Edgy Late 2000s Reboot Burning City

Not based on any specific game, this stage actually has no ground to fight on because it's all burning.

Every character is given Brawl textures when fighting on this stage, as well as unusally detailed teeth - regardless of if they had teeth before or not - and a prosthetic arm. Each voice actor has done special lines for being hit on this stage, depicting their character in unending agony. There's also green blood - gotta stay E10+.
Wait, is that a burning Warsaw on this Photo?

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Reboot Bruning City

But since i voted, i decided to make a music list

Classic Marth's Music List (26)
10 songs from the original game (no remixes), 10 song from Gaiden (no remixes), 5 songs from DS' Shadow Dragon (no remixes), and one new remix of Tokyo Mirage Sesssions' Reincarnation

Act Zero Bomberman's Music List (13)
  • Battle A - Bomberman: Act Zero
  • Battle B - Bomberman: Act Zero
  • Battle C - Bomberman: Act Zero
  • Battle D - Bomberman: Act Zero
  • Battle E - Bomberman: Act Zero
  • Battle F - Bomberman: Act Zero
  • Battle Medley (New Remix) - Bomberman: Act Zero
  • Censored swearing quotes from Atomic Bomberman with poetry bongos and classic BM sfx - Atomic Bomberman
  • Dreams of an illusion - Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)
  • All hail Shadow - Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)
  • My destiny - Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)
  • Theme of Dr. Eggman - Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)
  • Noisia (New Remix) - DmC: Devil May Cry [Comes with Donte Mii Costume]

Act Zero Bomberman's Classic Mode route:
"Rebooted and ruined"

The route is a reference to Bad VG reboots and ruined qualities in Games.
All opponents are buffed, so it make even worse to fight.
Actual Route map:

Fight 1: Sonic [Green Hill Zone] (Omega Form) - Reference to Sonic 06

Fight 2: Giant Sonic [Kongo Jungle] (Omega Form) - Reference to Sonic Boom: Rise of the Lyric

Fight 3: Orange Pacman [75M] (Battlefield Form) - Q*Bert: Rebooted

Fight 4: Another Sonic [Mushroomy Kingdom] - Sonic Forces

Fight 5: Green Greninja [Big Blue] - References Frogger 3D

Fight 6: Cloud [Midgar] (Omega Form] - Dissidia FF
Bonus Round:

Boss Fight: Giant Act Zero Bomberman [Edgy late-2000's Burning City] - Bomberman: Act Zero

One message about Classic mode: The fights are gonna be boring.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

"Rebooted and ruined"

Actual Route map:

Fight 2: Giant Sonic [Kongo Jungle] (Omega Form) - Reference to Sonic Boom: Rise of the Lyric

Fight 4: Banjo-Kazooie [Smashville] - B-K: Nuts and Bolts

Bonus Round:

Boss Fight: Giant Act Zero Bomberman [Edgy late-2000's Burning City] - Bomberman: Act Zero
Since when was Dissida bad or a reboot

Baysha

Smash Ace
"Rebooted and ruined"

Actual Route map:

Fight 4: Banjo-Kazooie [Smashville] - B-K: Nuts and Bolts

Bonus Round:

Classic mode routes cannot have DLC fighters in them.

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Shiro (Bombergirl) (Brawler)
Kuro (Bombergirl) (Brawler)
Grey (Bombergirl) (Brawler)
Silver the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog) (Gunner, uses his hands to imitate a psychic blast)
Boom Knuckles (Sonic the Hedgehog) (Brawler)
DmC Dante (DmC: Devil May Cry) (Swordfighter) (Comes with a new remix of Noisia, as seen on this post)

Act Zero Bomberman's Music List (13)
  • Battle A - Bomberman: Act Zero
  • Battle B - Bomberman: Act Zero
  • Battle C - Bomberman: Act Zero
  • Battle D - Bomberman: Act Zero
  • Battle E - Bomberman: Act Zero
  • Battle F - Bomberman: Act Zero
  • Battle Medley (New Remix) - Bomberman: Act Zero
  • Censored swearing quotes from Atomic Bomberman with poetry bongos and classic BM sfx - Atomic Bomberman
  • Dreams of an illusion - Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)
  • All hail Shadow - Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)
  • My destiny - Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)
  • Theme of Dr. Eggman - Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)
  • Noisia (New Remix) - DmC: Devil May Cry [Comes with Donte Mii Costume]

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Naked Blinky
4E61782D-DADD-4CA1-AF2B-4E7A48DFB00D.jpeg

"Nakey is good, Nakey is free, Nakey is Nakey!" - Thomas Cucumbers, Carpet Mouse.

Naked Blinky would be the second Pac-Man rep, he would come with a stage that isn't Pac-Maze. He would be rendered with photorealistic pores as he waddles around the stage with his blanket skin teetering off his leg with realistic physics.

Last edited:
CP4 Candidate:
Virtual Boy (Resubmission and Rewrote)

Virtual Boy is tabletop Nintendo Console, which it was released in 1995 by Nintendo itself and Virtual Boy is one of Sh*ttiest Consoles, which was selling very bad and it caused it to be worst Console ever existed due to being very dangerous for you health like it causes Eye strains, Headaches and Nausea effects.
Even tho, VB was basically Commercial Failure and it was considered as Worst Console ever made like I said earlier and it had 32-Bit graphics, but the 3D system was Eye-Hurting AF.

It's Moveset could be serious due to Referencing VB games, but the Moves are too Overpowered and unbalanced that after doing an Attack on Opponent, it gives a Nausea. Even his Moveset would consist of shooting 3D Projections that Flash and it gives a stun.
His Final Smash is very unbalanced, because it gives Everyone (In-Game Characters and Real Players) very bad headache by flashing on whole stage with 32-Bit 3D Wireframe graphics.

I nominate him again, because he could be another Hardware rep, but it could be the Worst one due to being Worst-Selling Console made by Nintendo and it is actually considered Worst Console of all Time due to having Bad Graphics, Bad Design and even being despised by Many gamers.
His Reveal could hit everyone like Asteroid and it would make every Fandom rage, which it could break whole internet by Massive Outrage.

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Haven't submitted in a while because I've been trying to think of anyone besides Navi, I'm just on that concept. However, she doesn't get many votes so I've been thinking on who is possibly worse. Then I realized I'm probably overthinking things, so I'm just going to submit the first bad idea that came to mind so here's-

Despacito Spider
1640715968179.png

Despacito Spider is from the game Roblox, known for it's great achievements like having Lil Nas X perform a virtual concert, having a Thanos Egg which I proudly own on my Roblox account, having games where you roleplay as an orphan being adopted by what looks like a Lego Barbie, and much more. Despacito Spider is an unfunny Roblox meme about this Spider that occasionally says Despacito and probably enjoys eating babies because lol random. That's it. There's literally no reason to include him when there are so many other Roblox characters that would be way more interesting and funny which is why he'd be a nice fit here, perfect waste of potential and they might even draw people with arachnophobia away if we make the legs look realistic enough.

Top Bottom