• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: The "Least Wanted"s Fighters Pass

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Character Name: Big the Cat
Character Series: Sonic the Hedgehog
Character Origin: Sonic Adventure (1999)

1638149100273.png

Incredible! The supersized fishing feline, Big the Cat, is here - and he's going to stage clear with absolutely no style! Being, well, Big, he's actually heavier than Bowser - and notably, he has some of both the most, and least, broken attributes in the game. A command grab that reaches across half the stage? Sure - that's his fishing rod! A powerful "puppet fighter" that extends his range? Froggy does a great job. By far the slowest attacks and run speed in the game? Eat your heart out, Incineroar!

Baysha

Smash Ace
I've heard some sort of commotion about wanting a "Crash" character? Well, ask and you shall receive. Presenting...

CID the Crash Test Dummy

Representing the massive amount of shovelware on the Wii, CID would be the first fighter with motion controls. Using them to both aim his bazooka and as a command input to strengthen attacks. CID's reveal would hit everyone like a truck and leave the community a wreck.

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
Feebas

A fish Pokemon that is always said to be weak, useless, and unremarkable, although it is a very hardy species that can thrive in literally any source of water, even if it's as pathetic as a tiny puddle of muddy water. It's pretty much just a slightly more viable version of Magikarp, and but Feebas is less popular than Magikarp which is why I've chosen it.

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Resubmitting and Rewriting:
Navi (The Legend of Zelda series)
1638913236247.png

Who's more deserving to be in Gaming's Hall of Fame than the most universally hated tutorial in the form of a pixel named Navi. Adding Navi really would just add Salt in the wound to everyone who wanted another Legend of Zelda character as they get Navi, Navi doesn't have interesting animations so there's no big spectacle for the casual fans, she's the size of a pencil tip so hitting her is a nightmare for everyone. Plus with how fast she is she and how easy her combos would be (she just flies into people) and how not possible it is to hit her she'd be the SM4SH Bayonetta of Ultimate, the Brawl Meta Knight, 64's Pikachu, she's ridiculously OP.

And if all else fails to convince you, she could have the fastest taunt in the game which also can be used in the air, where she says "Hey, Listen!" This is spamable, it's usable in the air and mid-combo, and of course it's obnoxiously high pitch.

D

Deleted member

Double post. Ignore this.

Last edited by a moderator:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion

Baysha

Smash Ace
The results are in!

VB 9
Sheep Man 8
L Yoshi 10
Big 14
CID 10
Oiram 2
Feebass 4
Blanc 0
Keeby 5
Navi 4

With this, Big the Cat wins the CP2 spot. For the next job(s)

Submit a stage and moveset for Big

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Stage: Greenish Hill Zone

Listen to this for full effect
the sequel to Mushroomy Kingdom, Greenish Hill Zone depicts the iconic Green Hill Zone 30 years later, on a very gloomy, rainy, photorealistic day. Like Mushroomy Kingdom, it copies a classic layout as a scrolling stage - albeit from the 8-bit version of Sonic 1 (more linear and easier to realise)

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
New Stage:
Big's Big Fishing Adventure 3
1639039474983.png

Based on a fanmade flash game that was actually commissioned by Sega and promoted by the official Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter account as part of April Fools' 2016.

The stage takes place on a text box with random static images of Sonic characters appearing in the background and talking to each other. The background itself can be multiple areas from Sonic Adventure 2. Sometimes, you may even see one of the minigames playing in the background instead, such as Big fishing or Big flying through space.

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
The results are in!

VB 9
Sheep Man 8
L Yoshi 10
Big 14
CID 10
Oiram 2
Feebass 4
Blanc 0
Keeby 5
Navi 4

With this, Big the Cat wins the CP2 spot. For the next job(s)

Submit a stage and moveset for Big
Stage Name: Icecap
Stage Origin: Sonic Adventure (1999)
1639014368185.png

What better way to greatly annoy Sonic fans than to give them their beloved Ice Cap Zone, but not Ice Cap Zone. No, this is Icecap, the stage from Sonic Adventure. Not the one from Sonic 3. No Sonic 3 references here. It's not even the most recognisable stage from Sonic Adventure but this is kind of the point.

InputsMove NameMove Description
Neutral BBig FishingIn reference to Sonic Heroes, Big turns his wonderful Fishing Rod into a weapon. However, the weapon in question will depend on the charge level - you can charge it up, and similar to Thoron, it can remain at a certain charge level. These are as follows:

• An oversized flaming lure, dealing minor damage of fire typing and with mid-range potential
  • A burning orange and white lifebuoy, which deals slightly more damage, as well as continuing the fire type. It also has a bit more range.
  • A large spiked mace made of steel, with very large range, damage and knockback, though slow. Even so, it's like twice as strong as a Falcon Punch.
Side BFishing RodUpon inputting Side B, depending on if you have a flick input or a hold input, will depend on how far Big casts out his line (similar to Isabelle's, but with longer range, and slower.) If a character is grabbed by the Fishing Rod, they are automatically thrown with large knockback in the direction you choose.
Up BFishing UmbrellaUpon inputting Up B, Big will turn his Fishing Rod into a Fishing Umbrella, in reference to Sonic Heroes. He'll leap upward about as far as King Dedede, and then be able to glide like Peach or Daisy. Unlike Peach or Daisy, he is able to open the Fishing Umbrella even after closing it, but can't leap upward until he's touched the ground again, or dies.
Down BSpin DashUpon inputting Down B, Big will roll into a ball and charge up a Spin Dash attack. The more you press the button, the more it charges, but unlike Sonic, Big doesn't have an upper limit to how high he can charge. Some say it's a glitch, but it's purely intentional. If you can press the button 60 times a second, you can use the attack at that level, but you'll move so quickly across the screen that the game will probably break. TASers will abuse this. As will Melee fans.

And, just because why not, I'll add a music list for Big too!

Lazy Day (Livin' in Paradise)
Big Fishing at Emerald Coast
And... Fish Hits!
Pleasure Castle (Twinkle Park)
Limestone Cave (Icecap)
Funky Groove Makes U Hot?
Follow Me (Theme of Team Rose)
VS Team Battle (Sonic Heroes)
Team Sonic Racing - Big the Cat
Drowning Theme (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Duke Nukem (Main Theme)
Hard Times (The Jetzons)

No, I'm not adding Ice Cap Zone from Sonic 3 because this is supposed to be a pass you hate. Also, no, you don't get Be Cool, Be Wild and Be Groovy because it's too popular. Instead, you get the Big the Cat music video made to promote TSR, an unedited loop of the drowning theme, and an unreleased Jetzons song. Have fun.

Last edited:

Baysha

Smash Ace
Greenish Hill Zone -6
Big's Fishing Adventure 3 -5
Icecap -7

Icecap wins! Now, submit the Mii costumes for Big.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Will we be submitting music or will it default to KneeOfJustice's submission?

Anyway, Mii Costumes:
  1. Tails (Swordfighter, uses one of his amputated tails. Hat is still as it appears in real Smash)
  2. Knuckles (Brawler, hat is redesigned to be consistent with Tails)
  3. Shadow (Gunner, uses a photorealistic pistol - and not even the one from the Shadow game)
  4. Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (1992) for the Sega Genesis (OSFA, replaces your entire Mii with an incredibly long GIF of a Sonic 2 playthrough)
  5. Kissing Sonic hat (puts Sonic's head in front of your Mii's face to make it look like you're kissing Sonic)
  6. Geno hat (just the hat)

Butters Stotch

Smash Ace
  • Waluigi (Swordfighter, with a baseball bat as the sword)
  • Master Chief (Gunner)
  • Bandana Dee (Swordfighter, uses his spear)
  • Lyn (Gunner, uses her crossbow and is based on a previous submission)
  • Crash Bandicoot (Brawler)
  • Rayman (Brawler)

There's a bonus song that comes with the first purchase of any of these costumes, which is the E-Rank Result Screen from Sonic Unleashed for the sake of irony.

Wanted to submit Goku over Crash, but 4th parties aren't allowed.

Last edited:

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Not much I want to say, I just wanted mostly gunners and to have a giga-brain play

1. Dr. Eggman (Gunner)
2. Shadow The Hedgehog (Gunner, but with a gun from the game)
3. Zavok (Brawler; I don't even need to say anything, just adding Zavok would make people angry)
4. Captain Onishima (Gunner)
5. Akira Howard (Female) (Sword Fighter; Music Track: Savior)

I won't submit Akira next time I swear, but I never said Akira Howard would have two models based on gender last time so now my big brain play is separating them so people have to pay for them both and give the second one the music track making people who already purchased Akira Howard get bamboozled and make it so you can't have a swordfighter male or gunner female and Astral Chain I don't think even is that hype of a series so adding Astral Chain twice for the same character both aggravates fans of the game and people who didn't want Akira Howard again. Now people who just want Mii Costumes aren't safe from greedy practices and bullying from us devs

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
Big's Mii Costumes are all hats. Because nobody likes just getting hats. And yes, they're all just the animals from the original Sonic, except for Flicky, since he's the only one that would actually be worth it. and because there's only room for six and not seven

1. Cucky the Chicken Hat
2. Pecky the Penguin Hat
3. Picky the Pig Hat
4. Pocky the Rabbit Hat
5. Ricky the Squirrel Hat
6. Rocky the Seal Hat

Baysha

Smash Ace
Will we be submitting music or will it default to KneeOfJustice's submission?

Anyway, Mii Costumes:
  1. Tails (Swordfighter, uses one of his amputated tails. Hat is still as it appears in real Smash)
  2. Knuckles (Brawler, hat is redesigned to be consistent with Tails)
  3. Shadow (Gunner, uses a photorealistic pistol - and not even the one from the Shadow game)
  4. Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (1992) for the Sega Genesis (OSFA, replaces your entire Mii with an incredibly long GIF of a Sonic 2 playthrough)
  5. Kissing Sonic hat (puts Sonic's head in front of your Mii's face to make it look like you're kissing Sonic)
  6. Geno hat (just the hat)
  • Waluigi (Swordfighter, with a baseball bat as the sword)
  • Master Chief (Gunner)
  • Bandana Dee (Swordfighter, uses his spear)
  • Lyn (Gunner, uses her crossbow and is based on a previous submission)
  • Crash Bandicoot (Brawler)
  • Rayman (Brawler)

There's a bonus song that comes with the first purchase of any of these costumes, which is the E-Rank Result Screen from Sonic Unleashed for the sake of irony.

Wanted to submit Goku over Crash, but 4th parties aren't allowed.
Bubsy (Brawler)
Sonichu Hat (Anything Goes)
Coldsteel the Hedgeheg + AK-47 (Gunner)
Sonic Movie 1st Design + Excalibur (Swordfighter)
My mii costumes:
1. Andross (Brawler)
2. Lyndis (Swordfighter, she wields Hammer instead of Sword)
3. Eggman (Classic) (Gunner)
4. Bubsy (Brawler)
5. CID the Crash Test Dummy (Deluxe Gunner) (Comes with Shovelware game medley)
Not much I want to say, I just wanted mostly gunners and to have a giga-brain play

1. Dr. Eggman (Gunner)
2. Shadow The Hedgehog (Gunner, but with a gun from the game)
3. Zavok (Brawler; I don't even need to say anything, just adding Zavok would make people angry)
4. Captain Onishima (Gunner)
5. Akira Howard (Female) (Sword Fighter; Music Track: Savior)

I won't submit Akira next time I swear, but I never said Akira Howard would have two models based on gender last time so now my big brain play is separating them so people have to pay for them both and give the second one the music track making people who already purchased Akira Howard get bamboozled and make it so you can't have a swordfighter male or gunner female and Astral Chain I don't think even is that hype of a series so adding Astral Chain twice for the same character both aggravates fans of the game and people who didn't want Akira Howard again. Now people who just want Mii Costumes aren't safe from greedy practices and bullying from us devs
Big's Mii Costumes are all hats. Because nobody likes just getting hats. And yes, they're all just the animals from the original Sonic, except for Flicky, since he's the only one that would actually be worth it. and because there's only room for six and not seven

1. Cucky the Chicken Hat
2. Pecky the Penguin Hat
3. Picky the Pig Hat
4. Pocky the Rabbit Hat
5. Ricky the Squirrel Hat
6. Rocky the Seal Hat
Voting has opened up.

My votes:
1. CheeseAnton
2. Butters Stotch
3. Wario Wario Wario

Top Bottom