• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards Creates: Drifting Dimensions - The ultimate crossover kart racer!

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
1. Wario Man
2. Plumber Wario

1. N64 Mario
2. Bus Driver Waluigi

Music Franchise:

The Wiggles

1486BAAC-9B89-4B7D-B364-414932BF9CB6.jpeg

You definitely will recognize this quarter of four colored skivvy musicians. Hailing from Australia, this band oriented towards children hope to join Drifting Dimensions. We need more IPs oriented towards children/a younger audience and I don’t think we have an Australian based franchise yet on the roster, so why not have the Wiggles on the roster? Tons of potential for characters, tracks, cars, even items, etc.

Characters:

The original Wiggles (a four in one racer with Greg as the driver)

7E8792FD-5BEB-47AA-B75B-464C1744F892.jpeg

Dorothy the Dinosaur (one of the Wiggly friends, she’s super adorable and wholesome)

E2B6533E-74BA-4772-886D-1C37EB122B41.jpeg

Captain Feathersword (another famous Wiggly friend, he’s a friendly pirate)

D944E236-EAE1-418B-BA0F-8DBECC7D373E.jpeg

FazDude

Smash Master
Wario Skins
  1. Plumber Wario
  2. Wario-Man
Mario Cast
  1. Biker Waluigi
  2. Dry Bowser
Music-Centric Franchise: HarmoKnight (Tempo [pictured], Gargan, and Lyra)

I'll be honest - I know very little about this franchise. That said, I feel it'd be cool to have a more obscure franchise get a season. Will probably vote most other submissions higher than this one, but just throwing it out there.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
My Chemical Romance

My Chemical Romance is an emo-rock band that formed in 2001, peaked in the mid-2000's, had their "last" album in 2010, broke off, and started playing shows again very recently. In fact, their first song in years just came out last May! Known for their iconic songs that appeal to the teenage audience and above, such as "Welcome to the Black Parade" and "I'm Not Okay", they're pretty much the symbol of the emo genre. Now is pretty much the band's peak in popularity since 2005's Black Parade concept album, so now is the perfect time to include them in a crossover kart racer that, at this point, is probably one of the largest games ever. While it may be difficult to imagine what the characters could be other than the members of the band, there are surprisingly elaborate worlds built within the music and extended media of My Chemical Romance, so I'm more than certain we would have enough characters to choose from if this submission were to win.

The first three racers would be:
  • My Chemical Romance (consisting of lead vocalist Gerard Way, lead guitarist Ray Toro, rhythm guitarist Frank Iero, and bassist Mikey Way)
  • Pepe (the skeleton marcher on the cover of the Black Parade album)
  • Dr. Death Defying (a supporting protagonist of the Danger Days album/comic book series)

1. Plumber Wario
2. Warioman

1. Biker Waluigi
2. N64 Mario

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
By the by, the WarioWare items are incorrectly credited to WaWaWa - I submitted them.
Fixed, incredibly sorry

Oh frick i completely forgot my skin submissions wouldn’t be eligible. Heh… oh well.

Wario:
Wario Man
Fire Wario

Misc:
Dry Bowser
Bus Driver
Ashley and Mona's skins are being voted via Strawpoll

D

Deleted member

Swapped my orignal choice out.

Also votes

Wario Man
Plumber

Biker Waluigi
N64 Mario

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
Love Live!

Characters
-Printemps (Honoka, Kotori, Hanayo)
-CYAaRon! (Chika, You, Ruby)
-A・ZU・NA (Ayumu, Shizuku, Setsuna)

A Large Multimedia project about idols, there are no shortage of characters to pick from, we might have to stretch for karts but also there are these

If this gets in would I be able to submit Smol Nozomi at any time

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
1. Biker
2. Bus Driver

Sans: Hey Fozzie

Fozzie: Yes, Sans?

Sans: What’s a skeleton’s favorite band?

Fozzie: Uh… Don’t know

Sans:…
Boney M.

You know the Rasputin song? Yeah that’s them. Literally just got back from a concert so hey why not submit them? Quite a few of their songs are stories about characters or people (such as the rasputin one) so I think they could work perfectly. They do a lot of Christmas songs too so content related to those could be added too!
Characters: Boney M, Rasputin, Ma Baker

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
  1. Wicked Wario
  2. Golf Wario
  3. Fire Wario = 1
  4. Plumber Wario = 8
  5. Wario Man = 9

1. Stolen Identity Mario
  2. Dry Bowser = 3
  3. Bus Driver Waluigi = 3
  4. N64 Mario = 5
  5. Biker Waluigi = 10
Wario-Man, Biker Waluigi, Crazy Galaxy Ashley, Mona Pizza Mona, and Jimmy P. will be used

Music themed franchise:
Parappa the Rapper
View attachment 364938
Parappa the Rapper is a video game franchise that started the rhythm game genre and it's about a young dog who likes to rap with people. The first parappa game came out in 1997 on Playstation console and it was a huge hit (Heck, it was one of influences for Friday Night Funkin game).

Parappa the Rapper is one of Sony franchises that deserve to be in the game, considering that it's legacy lives to the current age where the memes are based on the franchise. Since we have 2 Nintendo and 1 Namco franchise, why can't we have a Playstation franchise in this game?

Racers:
  • Parappa (The hero of the franchise)
  • Lammy (A female rep)
  • Instructor Mooselini (He is a driving instructor)
Music Themed:
View attachment 364940
Rhythm Heaven

Racers:
Reporter & Wrestler, Barista, and The Chorus Kids
Vocaloid

Miku
Luka
Rin & Len
1. Wario Man
2. Plumber Wario

1. N64 Mario
2. Bus Driver Waluigi

Music Franchise:

The Wiggles

View attachment 364941

You definitely will recognize this quarter of four colored skivvy musicians. Hailing from Australia, this band oriented towards children hope to join Drifting Dimensions. We need more IPs oriented towards children/a younger audience and I don’t think we have an Australian based franchise yet on the roster, so why not have the Wiggles on the roster? Tons of potential for characters, tracks, cars, even items, etc.

Characters:

The original Wiggles (a four in one racer with Greg as the driver)

View attachment 364943

Dorothy the Dinosaur (one of the Wiggly friends, she’s super adorable and wholesome)

View attachment 364944

Captain Feathersword (another famous Wiggly friend, he’s a friendly pirate)

View attachment 364945
Wario Skins
  1. Plumber Wario
  2. Wario-Man
Mario Cast
  1. Biker Waluigi
  2. Dry Bowser
Music-Centric Franchise: HarmoKnight (Tempo [pictured], Gargan, and Lyra)

I'll be honest - I know very little about this franchise. That said, I feel it'd be cool to have a more obscure franchise get a season. Will probably vote most other submissions higher than this one, but just throwing it out there.
My Chemical Romance

My Chemical Romance is an emo-rock band that formed in 2001, peaked in the mid-2000's, had their "last" album in 2010, broke off, and started playing shows again very recently. In fact, their first song in years just came out last May! Known for their iconic songs that appeal to the teenage audience and above, such as "Welcome to the Black Parade" and "I'm Not Okay", they're pretty much the symbol of the emo genre. Now is pretty much the band's peak in popularity since 2005's Black Parade concept album, so now is the perfect time to include them in a crossover kart racer that, at this point, is probably one of the largest games ever. While it may be difficult to imagine what the characters could be other than the members of the band, there are surprisingly elaborate worlds built within the music and extended media of My Chemical Romance, so I'm more than certain we would have enough characters to choose from if this submission were to win.

The first three racers would be:
  • My Chemical Romance (consisting of lead vocalist Gerard Way, lead guitarist Ray Toro, rhythm guitarist Frank Iero, and bassist Mikey Way)
  • Pepe (the skeleton marcher on the cover of the Black Parade album)
  • Dr. Death Defying (a supporting protagonist of the Danger Days album/comic book series)

1. Plumber Wario
2. Warioman

1. Biker Waluigi
2. N64 Mario
View attachment 364948
Gorillaz
2D, Murdock, Noodle

An animated band and a farily obvious pick for something like this. There's enough side characters for us to pick from and some good stage ideas. Might need to get creative with vehicles though.
The Beatles - The Beatles, Blue Meanie Chief and Max, 4-Headed Bulldog

Probably a rare case where we'll have to get creative with racers but everything else comes naturally, heh.
Love Live!

Characters
-Printemps (Honoka, Kotori, Hanayo)
-CYaRon! (Chika, You, Ruby)
-A・ZU・NA (Ayumu, Shizuku, Setsuna)

A Large Multimedia project about idols, there are no shortage of characters to pick from, we might have to stretch for karts but also there are these

1. Biker
2. Bus Driver

Sans: Hey Fozzie

Fozzie: Yes, Sans?

Sans: What’s a skeleton’s favorite band?

Fozzie: Uh… Don’t know

Sans:…
Boney M.

You know the Rasputin song? Yeah that’s them. Literally just got back from a concert so hey why not submit them? Quite a few of their songs are stories about characters or people (such as the rasputin one) so I think they could work perfectly. They do a lot of Christmas songs too so content related to those could be added too!
Characters: Boney M, Rasputin, Ma Baker
View attachment 364983
Friday Night Funkin

I think that original mod characters would be allowed but not crossovers from the original or mods.

Characters: Boyfriend and Girlfriend, Parents Pearest (Daddy Dearest and Mommy Mearest), and Senpai
  1. Friday Night Funkin'
  2. Boney M.
  3. Love Live
  4. The Beatles
  5. Gorillaz
  6. My Chemical Romance
  7. HarmoKnight
  8. The Wiggles
  9. Vocaloid
  10. Rhythm Heaven
  11. PaRappa the Rapper
please vote for your top 5
  1. 3
  2. 3
  3. 2
  4. 1
  5. 1

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit a franchise to be represented with a single racer, track, and vehicle!
Please submit a franchise that'd be represented with exactly one racer, one track, and one vehicle! Please include an image, music track, and items.

1. Oil Tank - gives you a boost forwards
  2. Tacks - can be placed on the track as a trap
  3. Flame Power - Invincibility
  4. Exploding Traffic Light - Timed Bomb
  5. Homing Missile - Tracks down First Place.
  6. Dummy Wheel - Slides across the ground
  7. Speed Bomb - swaps around places of whoever it hits
  8. Ice Crystal - can be thrown as weak but rapid projectiles
  9. Force Field - single-use shied

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
  1. PaRappa
  2. Rhythm Heaven
  3. Wiggles
  4. Vocaloid
  5. Beatles

Mini franchise: Rocko's Modern Life

Racer: Rocko
Car: Chokey Cart (Heffer's kart from NKR2)
Track: Lobot-O-Shop (actually the name of a different shop in the show, but still) - drive through the O-Town supermarket in its manipulative commercial glory, with its tight turns and branching paths. Look out for Gladys the Hippo - "HOW DARE YOU!" may be the last thing you hear before losing that winning streak! The sea mammals guy is also there, but you can run him over just fine. Song: Rocko Pilot Theme

• Chased by Earl the Dog - Oil Tank
  • GI Jimbo - Tacks
  • Conglom-O Rocket - Flame Power
  • Fatheads Cheese Chewable - Exploding Traffic Light
  • Book of Knowledge - Homing Missile
  • Jackhammer - Dummy Wheel
  • Suck-O-Matic - Speed Bomb
  • Monkey Birds - Ice Crystal
  • Dog Catcher's Big Shoulders - Force Field

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

1. Vocaloid
2. Beatles
3. Gorillaz
4. My Chemical Romance
5. PaRappa

FazDude

Smash Master
  1. The Wiggles
  2. Parappa
  3. The Beatles
  4. Love Live (if only for the possibility of smol nozomi)
  5. Rhythm Heaven
Mini-Franchise
When doing these kinds of jobs, I always try to focus on franchises I don't think would work as full seasons - That way, I can get them in without forcing anyone to stretch things really thin when it comes to content submissions. Trust me, I thought of a lot of potential franchises to represent this go around, but it turns out the prompt allows me to revisit an older franchise I submitted while giving me more room to - okay you know what i think we all know where i'm going with this so let's cut the theatrics

it's annalynn.

Like I said the first time I submitted her to this thread, I feel Anna's a perfect shoe-in for this kind of job - I don't want to bloat the franchise into a full season, and I'm not even sure how that'd work, so something like this works really well. As such, while I have a LOT of ideas for full season franchises, Annalynn's probably my best bet for smaller ones (unless I change my philosophy regarding those). Won't wax any more poetic, though - Let's get into the details.
  • Racer: Annalynn
  • Vehicle: Minecart (Kart)
  • Track: Lava Factory (Music: Lava Factory)
    • This course takes place in a lava-filled cave, with lots of conveyor belts and branching paths to navigate through. The Venom Brood would serve as track hazards, each patrolling a small section of track.
  • Items (all items are bonus items from the original game unless otherwise noted):
    • Oil Tank - Coffee
    • Tacks - Blueberry Muffin
    • Flame Power - Blinding Ruby (invincibility item from the game)
    • Exploding Traffic Light - Lava Geyser (one of those things from the lava factory levels)
    • Homing Missile - Peace Sign
    • Dummy Wheel - Pickaxe
    • Speed Bomb - Playing Card
    • Ice Crystal - Pancakes
    • Force Field - Headphones

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
1. Vocaloid
2. Wiggles
3. My Chemical Romance
4. Beatles
5. Gorillaz

Mini Franchise:

Monopoly

605461.jpg

I had a few ideas for a mini franchise but I do not think we have toys/board games represented in this game yet. So, why not have one of the most popular board games ever being Monopoly?

Racer: Rich Uncle Pennybags (AKA Mr. Monopoly)

Car: Monopoly Car (it would be all silver like the game piece)

Origin-Model-Inspiration-of-the-Monopoly-Car-Piece-760x507.jpg

Track: Monopoly Board

81oC5pYhh2L.jpg

It's a smaller track as it will be faster to complete so more laps (basically this game's version of Baby Park). The racers are shrunk down to the size of the game board and you race around the board. Hands will appear as hazards as people will be playing Monopoly so watch out for the game pieces, community chest and chance cards, etc. This track would be about 5 laps I'd say.

Music: Monopoly Live Background Music

I think this theme fits the racing atmosphere.

Items:

Oil Tank:
Go Directly to GO! Card
Tacks: Monopoly House
Flame Power: Get out of jail for free Card
Exploding Traffic Light: Free Parking Card
Homing Missile: Go directly to jail Chance Card
Dummy Wheel: Monopoly Dice
Speed Bomb: Monopoly Railroads Train
Ice Crystal: Monopoly Tokens (appearance changes for each but all have same properties
Force Field: Electric Company Property Card

Items were tricky to think of so I did my best with them.

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Submitting Back To The Future, as while it could definitely have enough for a full pack, one of each thing is all it needs, IMO. Also we could finally use some content from something that started as a movie franchise.

Racers: Marty, Doc, and Einstein (trio)

Vehicle: The DeLorean

Track: Hill Valley (Music: Back To The Future Theme Tune)

This is a shorter, four-lap track that starts in 1985 ("present day"), then travels in turn to 1955, 2015 ("the future"), and finally to 1885, the Wild West. Not much changes functionally, except for the last one, when it's easier to go off-road due to the lack of as many buildings. A lightning bolt strikes the finish line each time a racer crosses it, changing their time period (going back to 1985 at the end when the race is over). The music also transitions genres with each time change - initially rock and roll, then classic rock, followed by EDM, and finally Western.

Items
  • Oil Tank - Plutonium
  • Speed Bomb - Flux Capacitor
  • Exploding Traffic Light - CRM-114 amplifier (the amp Marty uses in the first movie)
  • Force Field - Bulletproof Vest
  • Flame Power - 88 Miles Per Hour (your vehicle gets the same special effect as in the movies when it hits 88, but you don't actually start going faster)
  • Homing Missle - Hoverboard
  • Dummy Wheel - Not-to-scale Hill Valley model
  • Tacks - 2015 Sports Almanac
  • Ice Crystal - Arcade gun (thanks to Baysha Baysha for the idea!)

Last edited:

Baysha

Smash Ace
Submitting Back To The Future, as while it could definitely have enough for a full pack, one of each thing is all it needs, IMO. Also we could finally use some content from something that started as a movie franchise.

This is a shorter, four-lap track that starts in 1985 ("present day"), 1955, 2015 ("the future"), and finally to 1885, the Wild West. Not much changes functionally, except for the last one, when it's easier to go off-road due to the lack of as many buildings. A lightning bolt strikes the finish line each time a racer crosses it, changing their time period (going back to 1985 at the end when the race is over). The music also transitions genres with each time change - initially rock and roll, then classic rock, followed by EDM, and finally Western.

Items
  • Oil Tank - Plutonium
  • Exploding Traffic Light - CRM-114 amplifier (the amp Marty uses in the first movie)
  • Flame Power - 88 Miles Per Hour (your vehicle gets the same special effect as in the movies when it hits 88, but you don't actually start going faster)
  • Ice Crystal - I honestly have nothing lol. I'll research later tonight to finish, but if someone else has an idea, let me know!
May I suggest the Wild Gunman light gun for the Ice Crystal? It can just be a generic light gun if licensing is an issue.

1.jpg

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Assassin’s Creed

Character: Ezio

Vehicle: Flying Machine (Wheelless kart)

Track: Florence

You start off by Ezio’s house and then go through some streets. You take a ramp up to the rooftops and after a while drop back down, go past the Santa Maria del Fiora cathedral, loop back around and start again.

Items:
Oil Tank - Wings (the wings from the flying machine push you forward. If you’re on the flying machine it just swoops forward with the wings it already has)
Tacks - Fireplace
Flame Power - Bertie Armour
Exploding Traffic Light - Smoke Bomb
Homing Missile - Pigeons
Dummy Wheel - Carriage wheel
Speed Bomb - Hookblade (it grabs onto them and pushes them back while pushing the user forward)
Ice Crystal - Throwing knives
Force Field - Borgia Flag

D

Deleted member

Mini Franchise:

David_Tennant_as_Dr_Who-d577db5.jpg

The 10th Doctor
The one played by arguably the most popular actor to ever play the role. It came between him and 4 but I figure 10 had the personalty most beffitng this. Plus Tennent is back in the role.

881-the-tardis.jpg

The Tardis (Wheeless Kart)
Of coruse.

p00v0y2v.jpg

Dalek Invasion of Earth
Drive through London as Daleks attack. Features iconic locations form both real world London and ones from the shows history like Coal Hill School and Trotters Lane Junkyard, which you drive through. Features blink (heh) and you'll miss it cameos from the Weaping Angels and some Cybermen.
Track - All the Strange, Strange Creatures

Items
Oil Tank - Jelly Baby
Tacks - Cybermats
Flame Power - Eye of Harmony
Exploding Traffic Light - Nitro-9
Homing Missile - Dalek Gun
Dummy Wheel - K9
Speed Bomb - Sonic Screwdriver
Ice Crystal - Dalek Plunger
Force Field - Dalek Casing

Last edited by a moderator:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Fortnite

Driver

Agent Jones

The most iconic character from Fortnite

Kart

The Battle Bus (Kart)

While there are many vehicles in Fortnite but the battle bus is the most iconic

Stage

The Zero Point

Instead of choosing the battle royale island which changes all the time, might as well do a greatest hits.

The track starts by you driving into the Zero Point and you head to Tilted Towers after driving through there you go through Rave Cave, The Citadel, Greasy Grove, Tomato Temple, The Spire, Coral Castle and Sanctuary before ending up back outside of the Zero Point

Items
Oil Tank - Slap Juice
Tacks - Primal Flame Bow (Shoots a patch of fire that acts like the tacks)
Flame Power - Slurp Juice
Exploding Traffic Light - Grenade
Homing Missile - Rocket Launcher
Dummy Wheel - Loot Llama
Speed Bomb - Rift-to-go
Ice Crystal - Sideways Minigin
Force Field - Shield Potion

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
  1. PaRappa
  2. Rhythm Heaven
  3. Wiggles
  4. Vocaloid
  5. Beatles

Mini franchise: Rocko's Modern Life

Racer: Rocko
Car: Chokey Cart (Heffer's kart from NKR2)
Track: Lobot-O-Shop (actually the name of a different shop in the show, but still) - drive through the O-Town supermarket in its manipulative commercial glory, with its tight turns and branching paths. Look out for Gladys the Hippo - "HOW DARE YOU!" may be the last thing you hear before losing that winning streak! The sea mammals guy is also there, but you can run him over just fine. Song: Rocko Pilot Theme

• Chased by Earl the Dog - Oil Tank
  • GI Jimbo - Tacks
  • Conglom-O Rocket - Flame Power
  • Fatheads Cheese Chewable - Exploding Traffic Light
  • Book of Knowledge - Homing Missile
  • Jackhammer - Dummy Wheel
  • Suck-O-Matic - Speed Bomb
  • Monkey Birds - Ice Crystal
  • Dog Catcher's Big Shoulders - Force Field
  1. The Wiggles
  2. Parappa
  3. The Beatles
  4. Love Live (if only for the possibility of smol nozomi)
  5. Rhythm Heaven
Mini-Franchise
When doing these kinds of jobs, I always try to focus on franchises I don't think would work as full seasons - That way, I can get them in without forcing anyone to stretch things really thin when it comes to content submissions. Trust me, I thought of a lot of potential franchises to represent this go around, but it turns out the prompt allows me to revisit an older franchise I submitted while giving me more room to - okay you know what i think we all know where i'm going with this so let's cut the theatrics

it's annalynn.

Like I said the first time I submitted her to this thread, I feel Anna's a perfect shoe-in for this kind of job - I don't want to bloat the franchise into a full season, and I'm not even sure how that'd work, so something like this works really well. As such, while I have a LOT of ideas for full season franchises, Annalynn's probably my best bet for smaller ones (unless I change my philosophy regarding those). Won't wax any more poetic, though - Let's get into the details.
  • Racer: Annalynn
  • Vehicle: Minecart (Kart)
  • Track: Lava Factory (Music: Lava Factory)
    • This course takes place in a lava-filled cave, with lots of conveyor belts and branching paths to navigate through. The Venom Brood would serve as track hazards, each patrolling a small section of track.
  • Items (all items are bonus items from the original game unless otherwise noted):
    • Oil Tank - Coffee
    • Tacks - Blueberry Muffin
    • Flame Power - Blinding Ruby (invincibility item from the game)
    • Exploding Traffic Light - Lava Geyser (one of those things from the lava factory levels)
    • Homing Missile - Peace Sign
    • Dummy Wheel - Pickaxe
    • Speed Bomb - Playing Card
    • Ice Crystal - Pancakes
    • Force Field - Headphones
1. Vocaloid
2. Wiggles
3. My Chemical Romance
4. Beatles
5. Gorillaz

Mini Franchise:

Monopoly

View attachment 365015

I had a few ideas for a mini franchise but I do not think we have toys/board games represented in this game yet. So, why not have one of the most popular board games ever being Monopoly?

Racer: Rich Uncle Pennybags (AKA Mr. Monopoly)

Car: Monopoly Car (it would be all silver like the game piece)

View attachment 365016

Track: Monopoly Board

View attachment 365017

It's a smaller track as it will be faster to complete so more laps (basically this game's version of Baby Park). The racers are shrunk down to the size of the game board and you race around the board. Hands will appear as hazards as people will be playing Monopoly so watch out for the game pieces, community chest and chance cards, etc. This track would be about 5 laps I'd say.

Music: Monopoly Live Background Music

I think this theme fits the racing atmosphere.

Items:

Oil Tank:
Go Directly to GO! Card
Tacks: Monopoly House
Flame Power: Get out of jail for free Card
Exploding Traffic Light: Free Parking Card
Homing Missile: Go directly to jail Chance Card
Dummy Wheel: Monopoly Dice
Speed Bomb: Monopoly Railroads Train
Ice Crystal: Monopoly Tokens (appearance changes for each but all have same properties
Force Field: Electric Company Property Card

Items were tricky to think of so I did my best with them.

This is a shorter, four-lap track that starts in 1985 ("present day"), then travels in turn to 1955, 2015 ("the future"), and finally to 1885, the Wild West. Not much changes functionally, except for the last one, when it's easier to go off-road due to the lack of as many buildings. A lightning bolt strikes the finish line each time a racer crosses it, changing their time period (going back to 1985 at the end when the race is over). The music also transitions genres with each time change - initially rock and roll, then classic rock, followed by EDM, and finally Western.

Items
  • Oil Tank - Plutonium
  • Ice Crystal - Arcade gun (thanks to Baysha Baysha for the idea!)
Assassin’s Creed

Character: Ezio

Vehicle: Flying Machine (Wheelless kart)

Track: Florence

You start off by Ezio’s house and then go through some streets. You take a ramp up to the rooftops and after a while drop back down, go past the Santa Maria del Fiora cathedral, loop back around and start again.

Items:
Oil Tank - Wings (the wings from the flying machine push you forward. If you’re on the flying machine it just swoops forward with the wings it already has)
Tacks - Fireplace
Flame Power - Bertie Armour
Exploding Traffic Light - Smoke Bomb
Homing Missile - Pigeons
Dummy Wheel - Carriage wheel
Speed Bomb - Hookblade (it grabs onto them and pushes them back while pushing the user forward)
Ice Crystal - Throwing knives
Force Field - Borgia Flag
Mini Franchise:

View attachment 365047
The 10th Doctor
The one played by arguably the most popular actor to ever play the role. It came between him and 4 but I figure 10 had the personalty most beffitng this. Plus Tennent is back in the role.

View attachment 365030
The Tardis (Wheeless Kart)
Of coruse.

View attachment 365031
Dalek Invasion of Earth
Drive through London as Daleks attack. Features iconic locations form both real world London and ones from the shows history like Coal Hill School and Trotters Lane Junkyard, which you drive through. Features blink (heh) and you'll miss it cameos from the Weaping Angels and some Cybermen.
Track - All the Strange, Strange Creatures

Items
Oil Tank - Jelly Baby
Tacks - Cybermats
Flame Power - Eye of Harmony
Exploding Traffic Light - Nitro-9
Homing Missile - Dalek Gun
Dummy Wheel - K9
Speed Bomb - Sonic Screwdriver
Ice Crystal - Dalek Plunger
Force Field - Dalek Casing
Fortnite

Driver

Agent Jones

The most iconic character from Fortnite

Kart

The Battle Bus (Kart)

While there are many vehicles in Fortnite but the battle bus is the most iconic

Stage

The Zero Point

Instead of choosing the battle royale island which changes all the time, might as well do a greatest hits.

The track starts by you driving into the Zero Point and you head to Tilted Towers after driving through there you go through Rave Cave, The Citadel, Greasy Grove, Tomato Temple, The Spire, Coral Castle and Sanctuary before ending up back outside of the Zero Point

Items
Oil Tank - Slap Juice
Tacks - Primal Flame Bow (Shoots a patch of fire that acts like the tacks)
Flame Power - Slurp Juice
Exploding Traffic Light - Grenade
Homing Missile - Rocket Launcher
Dummy Wheel - Loot Llama
Speed Bomb - Rift-to-go
Ice Crystal - Sideways Minigin
Force Field - Shield Potion
  1. Fortnite
  2. Doctor Who
  3. Assassin's Creed
  4. Back to the Future
  5. Monopoly
  6. Annalynn
  7. Rocko's Modern Life
Please vote for your top 3
  1. 3
  2. 2
  3. 1

1. HarmoKnight
  2. Friday Night Funkin' = 1
  3. Boney M. = 5
  4. Love Live = 7
  5. The Wiggles = 10
  6. My Chemical Romance = 11
  7. Rhythm Heaven = 13
  8. Gorillaz = 17
  9. PaRappa the Rapper = 21
  10. The Beatles = 21
  11. Vocaloid = 24
Vocaloid will be our next franchise - featuring Miku, Luka, and Rin & Len! nirvanafan nirvanafan will be our pit stop manager

Last edited:
Top Bottom