• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashBoards Creates: Drifting Dimensions - The ultimate crossover kart racer!

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Aoki Lapis Gem

(It would be the gem on the top of her head)

Nekomura Iroha Speakers

Otomachi Una Hat

Front wheels are the sweet version (left) back wheels are spicy (right)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Wheel Submission: Leeks

(Not sure if this is an actual scene from some Vocaloid anime or fanart.)

Might submit an item list later - WaWaWa's is pretty solid, though, so I'm not sure.
Wheels:

Bar Visualiser Wheels (Syncs to stage music)
Adding this last second so we don't have to continue wheel subs
01 Wheels
View attachment 365226
Hatsune Miku Face Symbol Wheels
Aoki Lapis Gem

(It would be the gem on the top of her head)

Nekomura Iroha Speakers

Otomachi Una Hat

Front wheels are the sweet version (left) back wheels are spicy (right)
  1. Otomachi Una hat wheels
  2. Nekomura Speakers wheels
  3. Aoki Lapis Gem wheels
  4. Miku Face wheels
  5. 01 wheels
  6. Bar visualiser wheels
  7. Leekspin wheels

Please vote for your top 3
Normal nirvanafan nirvanafan

My items will be used

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
  1. Speakers
  2. Gem
  3. Leekspin
Skins
Canary.png
Vermillion.png

Canary and Vermillion Conductors (Rin and Len)

Yukata Style.png

Yukata Style (Miku)

princess.jpg

Princess Idol (GUMI)

MODERN GIRL.png

Modern Girl (Meiko)

Floral.png

Floral (Luka)

Cyber Cat.png

Cyber Cat (Kaito)

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
toothpaste headass Crystal Miku
View attachment 365232
Bring it On Len and Rin

View attachment 365233Matryoshka GUMI

View attachment 365234
Project Sekai Kaito
  1. Speakers
  2. Gem
  3. Leekspin
Skins
View attachment 365235View attachment 365236

Canary and Vermillion Conductors (Rin and Len)

View attachment 365237
Yukata Style (Miku)

View attachment 365238

Princess Idol (GUMI)

View attachment 365239
Modern Girl (Meiko)

View attachment 365240
Floral (Luka)

View attachment 365241
Cyber Cat (Kaito)
Casual Miku

From the single MIKU's cover art.
Racing Miku 2021

AI Voice GUMI

Hanairogoromo Kaito

Ni-no-Sakura Rin & Len

Temptation Luka

Noel Rouge MEIKO

View attachment 365275
Fortn- err... Suit Miku

It isn't official but I think this should be eligible if Medjed Meme Lorax was okay. Plus I think the design is legitimately cool.
Miku
  1. Crystal Miku
  2. Yukata Style
  3. Casual
  4. Little Red Miku
  5. Racing Miku 2021
  6. Suit Miku
Normal nirvanafan nirvanafan
I'm a bit hesitant to allow suit Miku given I can't find her origins, which says to me that she isn't some super widespread meme, but I feel she's generic enough to allow - she could just as easily be seen as a Yo Noid 2 reference

Len and Rin
  1. Bring it On
  2. Canary and Vermillion Conductors
  3. Ni-No Sakura
Gumi
  1. Matryoshka
  2. Princess Idol
  3. AI Voice
Kaito
  1. Project Sekai
  2. Hanairogoromo
  3. Cyber Cat
Meiko
  1. Modern Girl
  2. Magician
  3. Noel Rouge
Luka
  1. Floral
  2. Kimono
  3. Temptation

1. Otomachi Una hat wheels
  2. 01 wheels = 1
  3. Aoki Lapis Gem wheels = 2
  4. Miku Face wheels = 3
  5. Leekspin wheels = 6
  6. Nekomura Speakers wheels = 6
  7. Bar visualiser wheels = 9
The Leekspin, Speakers, and Bar Visualiser wheels will be used!

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit a winter, holiday, or snow themed IP!

This will be the first of two seasonal major franchise jobs - please submit a franchise about winter, the snow, or any of the many holidays celebrated during the winter! Please note that simply having a few tropes related to a holiday isn't enough to qualify - so, for example, Toy Story won't qualify even if toys are a symbol of Christmas - however, taking place mostly during Christmas is enough to qualify (rejoice, Die Hard fans!) Please include 3 characters and an image

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
  1. Little Red
  2. Casual
  3. Crystal

The Holidays - Santa, Krampus, Elves

We're heading to the public domain! No Rudolph or Frosty though, they're still copyrighted. (If someone wants them, I'd suggest submitting Rankin Bass as a franchise. "a reindeer" or "a snowman" should be fine though)

For everything except racers, I'll probably do what I did with the Bat and Jokermobiles and have seperate submissions for non-Christmas holidays

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Winter/Holiday Franchise:

Rankin-Bass

13AE639C-0EC0-47AA-AC77-5C1EE5FED991.jpeg

Probably one of the biggest and most iconic names of winter/holiday specials for sure. It truly deserves to be in a big crossover like this.

Racers:

Rudolph, Frosty and Snow Miser and Heat Miser (Misers are a dual racer)

Three iconic characters that are in their specials.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

1. Crystal
2. Racing
3. Casual

Last edited by a moderator:

FazDude

Smash Master
  1. Crystal
  2. Casual
  3. Racing
Holiday Franchise: Nightmare Before Christmas (Jack, Sally, Oogie Boogie)

What's this? What's this? Why, it's Nightmare Before Christmas of course, keeping the debate of whether it's a Halloween or Christmas movie going as it heads into the raceway! I'm not too well-versed in it, but it'd be downright criminal not to have it in the running!

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Racing Miku
Yukata
Little Red

Holiday Hits

Kind of combining our previous 2 jobs. Holiday music is pretty iconic & this would include content based on popular holiday songs. Artist would be dressed in holiday/winter attire based on album art or music videos.

Mariah Carey
Grandma (Who got run over by a reindeer)
Alvin & the Chipmunks

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Racing Miku
Yukata
Little Red

Holiday Hits

Kind of combining our previous 2 jobs. Holiday music is pretty iconic & this would include content based on popular holiday songs. Artist would be dressed in holiday/winter attire based on album art or music videos.

Mariah Carey
Grandma (Who got run over by a reindeer)
Alvin & the Chipmunks
This is not elegible, as it isn't a singular brand or IP.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Arthur Christmas

Probably won't win, but had to submit it anyway. This computer-animated Aardman film follows the clumsy and lovable Arthur Claus, who ventures to deliver a present to the one child that's been missed on Christmas night, all the while dealing with the complexities that come from being the latest in a long line of Clauses, who all feel that their way of delivering presents is best. At its heart, it's a film about what Santa Claus, and being Santa, truly means. It's probably my all-time favorite holiday movie.

The first three characters would be Arthur, Grandsanta, and Bryonny - the main trio we see delivering the missing present.
I'm a bit hesitant to allow suit Miku given I can't find her origins, which says to me that she isn't some super widespread meme, but I feel she's generic enough to allow - she could just as easily be seen as a Yo Noid 2 reference
I feel like, in that case, Skatsune Miku probably could've been allowed as well - not widespread or super popular (though the band's show did sell out last weekend), but it's probably generic enough to call it "punk Miku" or something. DW about it though - the skin I submitted is also tied to one of my favorite bands, so I'm not upset in the slightest.

1. Racing
2. Casual
3. Crystal

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
  1. Suit Miku
  2. Yukata Style = 3
  3. Little Red Miku = 8
  4. Casual = 11
  5. Crystal Miku = 11
  6. Racing Miku 2021 = 12

Rin & Len's outfit will be conductors, Gumi's outfit will be Matryoshka, Kaito's outfit will be Cyber Cat, Meiko's outfit will be Magician, and - by removing my vote for Kimono - Luka's outfit will be tempation

1. Little Red
  2. Casual
  3. Crystal

The Holidays - Santa, Krampus, Elves

We're heading to the public domain! No Rudolph or Frosty though, they're still copyrighted. (If someone wants them, I'd suggest submitting Rankin Bass as a franchise. "a reindeer" or "a snowman" should be fine though)

For everything except racers, I'll probably do what I did with the Bat and Jokermobiles and have seperate submissions for non-Christmas holidays
View attachment 365281
Gremlins
Gizmo, Stripe, Brain
I have no idea if this will count but the film is set at Christmas and features Christmas imagery.
Winter/Holiday Franchise:

Rankin-Bass

View attachment 365282
Probably one of the biggest and most iconic names of winter/holiday specials for sure. It truly deserves to be in a big crossover like this.

Racers:

Rudolph, Frosty and Snow Miser and Heat Miser (Misers are a dual racer)

Three iconic characters that are in their specials.
  1. Crystal
  2. Casual
  3. Racing
Holiday Franchise: Nightmare Before Christmas (Jack, Sally, Oogie Boogie)

What's this? What's this? Why, it's Nightmare Before Christmas of course, keeping the debate of whether it's a Halloween or Christmas movie going as it heads into the raceway! I'm not too well-versed in it, but it'd be downright criminal not to have it in the running!
Pingu

View attachment 365284

Pingu is a brittish stop motion cartoon,the cartoon shows a penguin called Pingu,he lives with your mother,your father and your little sister.

Characters: Pingu,Pinga (is pingu's littlle sister) and Robby (is the seal that is pingu's friend)
Arthur Christmas

Probably won't win, but had to submit it anyway. This computer-animated Aardman film follows the clumsy and lovable Arthur Claus, who ventures to deliver a present to the one child that's been missed on Christmas night, all the while dealing with the complexities that come from being the latest in a long line of Clauses, who all feel that their way of delivering presents is best. At its heart, it's a film about what Santa Claus, and being Santa, truly means. It's probably my all-time favorite holiday movie.

The first three characters would be Arthur, Grandsanta, and Bryonny - the main trio we see delivering the missing present.

I feel like, in that case, Skatsune Miku probably could've been allowed as well - not widespread or super popular (though the band's show did sell out last weekend), but it's probably generic enough to call it "punk Miku" or something. DW about it though - the skin I submitted is also tied to one of my favorite bands, so I'm not upset in the slightest.

1. Racing
2. Casual
3. Crystal
1. Little Red
2. Casual
3. Racing

Frozen

A very popular disney movie

Elsa & Anna, Kristoff, Olaf
  1. Frozen
  2. Arthur Christmas
  3. Pingu
  4. Nightmare Before Christmas
  5. Rankin Bass
  6. Gremlins
  7. The Holidays

1. 3
  2. 2
  3. 1

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Submit a vehicle for the Generix Prix Gamer, and a "bragging rights" vehicle!
The first vehicle would be unlocked alongside the Gamer and themed on them, while the second would be unlocked with the Gamer's RGB skin and not themed on them.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Gamer: Generix Prix Swirly Chair (Kart) - steering wheel is a controller

Bragging rights: Generix Prix Future Bike (Bike)

A circular flying bike from the future - it has customisable wheels, but they don't roll, so you can show off your favourite logos.

1. Nightmare Before Christmas
  2. Holidays
  3. Arthur Christmas
Honourable mention to Pingu, which I honestly can't imagine wrangling a whole season out of

Top Bottom