• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Dylan Smith

Banned via Warnings
West Chester Township, Butler County, Ohio
Well that sounds like a decent reason to be annoyed about... but I don't know... you would just wait to see if we get New Modes with the free updates; the Smash Base Games focused a lot in the core elements (the gameplay, the classic mode, the charactes and the spirits mode) to make sure they're as complete as possible.

So... deal with it, at least for now...

Have a good day :3
But it's nighttime right now (Unless your timezone is different from mine)!

Last edited:

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199
Disappointed that all the fun modes from the previous games are forever gone and that there's nothing worth unlocking except useless stickers for a mode that's a copy of Master Orders)!
>fun modes are gone
>WoL looks promising and enough to be good mode

bro, try again. Master Order and Spirits ain't same just like you said. Spirits is just endless battles featuring how spirits possesed fighter works (Look at Hal from MGS's battle.) and Master order was just taking special battles until when you decided that you're finished, you get to battle master hand. Spirit didn't have that master hand battle. So your opinion are invaild even if you count that each fighters have different paths in ultimate classic mode

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
CONFIRMED:
- Galleom
- Dracula
- Rathalos
- Master Hand
- Galeem

PLAUSIBLE:
- Petey
- Porky Minch
- Crazy Hand
- Rayquaza
- Duon

That comes down to 5 we know, 10 from the plausible, and only 3/10 of them are brand new. That just screams disappointment, doesn't it?
Isn't Daddy Bayonetta likely? He's in artwork shown in the game.

FreeFox

Smash Lord
Quick random question that I'm curious about...

If you hate Ultimate so much, why are you on it's general discussion thread?

You can always post your personal thoughts on your profile or something
No need to drag people like us into it...
I already asked the same because I am curious myself but he hasnt answered yet. :(

CroonerMike

Smash Lord
John Dylan Smith John Dylan Smith , I can’t tell if you’re just a huge troll or you actually have some type of disorder.

I don’t mind negative opinions on the game. Everyone can have them. But when you come on here everyday and ***** and moan...you’ve already gave your case.

You don’t need to this every single day buddy. Go out side, take a walk, get the stink off you.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
CONFIRMED:
- Galleom
- Dracula
- Rathalos
- Master Hand
- Galeem

PLAUSIBLE:
- Petey
- Porky Minch
- Crazy Hand
- Rayquaza
- Duon

That comes down to 5 we know, 10 from the plausible, and only 3/10 of them are brand new. That just screams disappointment, doesn't it?
Wasn't the Werewolf from Castlevania in the World of Light menu screen? He could show up as a boss too.

T3Z3R1

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-5579-0990-8199
To spread a warning sign around (Much like how gaming Critics like AVGN and Caddicarus warn people to stay away from horrible games that will waste hours of their life)!
Was that the answer you guys were seeking?

I don't see why Ultimate would have warning sign, and your posts didn't even make sense anymore.

It look more like you're ****posting here as usual, so whatever you say doesn't change our decision of buying the game.

Last edited:

LetterO

Smash Lord
I just beat The World Ends With You's main story.

It's a goddamn masterpiece, and you all need to play it sometime in your life at least once.

My want for Neku being the Square rep just multiplied by like at least 200.

NineS

Smash Lord
To spread a warning sign around (Much like how gaming Critics like AVGN and Caddicarus warn people to stay away from horrible games that will waste hours of their life)!

Was that the answer you guys were seeking?
Well, you told us why you do what you do.
But, why should we believe you or trust your opinion? After all, it is just your opinion.

People are allowed to disagree with AVGN and Caddicarus, but they have some sense of reliability and they're decently well known as well.
But opinions are still opinions. You're allowed to have one, but people will not consider it reliable unless you speak from firsthand experience on the game itself.
That, or you try to judge the game professionally. Meaning, decent grammar and spelling. Potentially not spamming question or exclamation marks at the end of some of your sentences, or relying often on caps lock, and not judging the game based solely on shattered hopes and expectations and the fact piranha plant got in instead of some of your most wanteds and ignoring everything else the game has to offer.
He lacks the majesty and raw, graceful beauty of K. Rool.

Simply put:

Ridley ain't THHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCC.
you got an issue with non-thiccs?
These characters would like to have a chat with you.
:ultjigglypuff::ultlucina::ultridley::ultgnw:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom