• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NineS

Smash Lord
You're all sleeping on :ultpit: and :ultdarkpit: as viable husbandos
You put up a good argument.
I believe they might already be taken, or at least Pit is, by either Palutena or Phosphora.

Also, Dark Pit is technically only 6-7 years old.
Pit may technically be a legal adult... However, physically, he is in his early to mid teens.
He's like Nowi/Tiki, but male.
He is a shota.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If I said Samus is straight, would people believe me even without providing any "evidence"?

Noipoi

Howdy!
I was reading through some the pages from months ago to see where a certain sexy doodle started posting, and it's weird to see a lot of different people who frequently posted that don't post here anymore.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Still more strange topics as usual, yes? And I see Pit talk, but even that's rubbing me off the wrong way.

Sigh, if only one could settle for Pit being a great friend instead of that... H and S word... *eyetwitch* No, really... he would be a great friend, not to mention a fairly strong one, especially considering his strength is greater than your average mortal...

EDIT: Forgot to mention his massive arsenal of godly weapons that can take on other gods as well.

Last edited:

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
I was reading through some the pages from months ago to see where a certain sexy doodle started posting, and it's weird to see a lot of different people who frequently posted that don't post here anymore.
Lost a lot of comrades over my time in this here thread. Been only 2 months. RIP

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Ignoring this to bring up a random ass question I had. When did Villager learn to drive because the ones in HHD know how to drive.
Are the ones in HHD even considered "Villager? or are they "Designer"?
Is the reason why they arent in smash is because they are working?
Capture+_2018-11-17-22-44-55.png

I need answers

Last edited:

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
If I said Samus is straight, would people believe me even without providing any "evidence"?
Well she did mack on that dude hardcore in Other M. But legitimately Im not sure there is much of anything indicating Samus even having a sex drive at all let alone a sexual preference.

NineS

Smash Lord
Samus is probably straight.
I mean, this is Nintendo.
Either their characters are straight or not into relationships at all, for the most part. And there isn't a problem with that.
The only characters on the Smash roster I'd put down as being potentially homosexual are: :ultbayonetta: . . . And that's about it. And she's SEGA owned property made by Platinum Games while also currently being a Nintendo-Exclusive character.

Well, maybe :ultcorrin: because of Rhajat, but Corrin is also one of the few who have done incest (albeit unknowingly).

I remember back when some people tried to argue that Samus was trans.

Last edited:

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Samus is probably straight.
I mean, this is Nintendo.
Most of their characters are straight without a doubt. And there isn't a problem with that.
The only characters on the Smash roster I'd put down as being potentially homosexual are: :ultbayonetta: . . . And that's about it. And she's SEGA owned property made by Platinum Games while also currently being a Nintendo-Exclusive character.

Well, maybe :ultcorrin: because of Rhajat, but Corrin is also one of the few who have done incest (albeit unknowingly).

I remember back when some people tried to argue that Samus was trans.
"straight without a doubt"...but...the majority of Nintendo characters simply...don't dabble in romantic/sexual situations? So there's a lot of room for doubt...?
Also both Corrin's are canon bi.

What the **** have we become in this thread lol.

MainJPW

M.T.A
This thread is killing my brain cells faster than Galeem killed the entire roster.
I was literally just watching an episode of AVGN where he played a game called “Milon’s Secret Castle” and saw your comment at the exact moment when he said “the same way the game’s blastin’ away your ****ing brain cells”.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Well she did mack on that dude hardcore in Other M. But legitimately Im not sure there is much of anything indicating Samus even having a sex drive at all let alone a sexual preference.
What does Samus even do on her off days

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
tl;dr of the past two pages...
A large portion of Smash's studs are already canonically married.

:ultmarth::ultchrom::ultolimar::ultken::ultpacman::ultsimon:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom