• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm fine with everyone talking about dudes because me and my straight guy/bi/lesbian brethren already wreaked havoc on this thread before.

It's only fair.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
You want to get something off your chest Luigi?
Yes, my post was teasing you due to you posting about Yoshi practically every post after another, and as such I found it a little funny that you scolded someone for repeating themselves about a topic over and over.

No more depth than that. Sometimes you see a chance for a joke and you gotta take it Zin.

Last edited:

kirbsmash

Smash Champion
okay i'm cool now. um.....nan, no wonder you guys changes topics, i got nothing to say off my mind.

ganondorf_22

Smash Journeyman
You all are forgetting husbandos Kyle Hyde and Takamaru, who are the only playable characters in this game at the beginning and everybody else has to be unlocked. Also Bubsy is an assist trophy.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Listen the Fat Man already dropped you already want Little Boy to drop too?
Cute that you think comments like that wreck me

Yes, my post was teasing you due to you posting about Yoshi practically every post after another, and as such I found it a little funny that you scolded someone for repeating themselves about a topic over and over.

No more depth than that. Sometimes you see a chance for a joke and you gotta take it Zin.
Hmm.... fair enough

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm fine with everyone talking about dudes because me and my straight guy/bi/lesbian brethren already wreaked havoc on this thread before.

It's only fair.
Gay guys were never the source of the issue, it's the canon material. The debacle of Ike being a straight straw or silly straw has been argued several times.
Silly Straws point to Soren
Straight Straws point to this
Untitled.png

some flame retardant to hopefully not catch myself on fire with this one
It usually ends with "we don't really know" in the end but we probably do know and unless Awakening is fake now it's pretty obvious.

And that's how that argument ends.

Last edited:

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Gay guys isn't the source of the issue, it's the canon material. The debacle of Ike being a straight straw or silly straw has been argued several times.
View attachment 178405

It usually ends with "we don't really know" in the end but we probably do know and unless Awakening is fake now it's pretty obvious.

Mist just doesn't exist then???

D

Deleted member

Alright, I'mma get this thread back on track:

This for Smash.

Discuss.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
We're in the timeline where Steve in Smash is very likely.

What even.
If he really is in, then I wish Verg didn't leak the "Minecraft content" thing. He probably would have surprised me more then Piranha Plant and have a trailer that'd make me laugh my butt of, but now if he does happen I'll probably just be like "Huh, so he actually is in. Neat".

FreeFox

Smash Lord
Gay guys were never the source of the issue, it's the canon material. The debacle of Ike being a straight straw or silly straw has been argued several times.
View attachment 178405

Ok. I understand but I have to bring a third option. Couldnt Ike be bi?

NineS

Smash Lord
We're in the timeline where Steve in Smash is very likely.

What even.
We're in the timeline where Ridley got in, a Piranha plant is in Smash, Undertale 2 is out, Fortnite might win an award at the VGA, and an actually good-looking Live Action Pokemon movie starring Ryan Reynolds as a talking Pikachu is soon to be released.

This is the best timeline, my friend.
This... This is the Ultimate timeline.
This timeline is Special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom