• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Smash Ultimate Discussion

Almost one month has passed since release. In retrospect....

• This is by far the best Smash ever. Like, I don't even know how they will top this.

• Pretty freakin' good; I have a few qualms over things like internet play, balancing issues, etc.

• It's ok, but [insert Smash game here] is better.

• I'd rather play Parcheesi.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Why is it that 90% of the time when I visit this thread, the current topic is some iteration of "is Ike gay"?

If you're a direct descendant then that's Ike's seed.
Priam is never said to be Ike's "direct" descendant, only "a" descendant. FE has done this before, such as calling Marth Anri's descendant even though Anri had no children. So Priam doesn't really prove anything about Ike; it's conceivable that Priam is actually directly descended from Mist. There's also other possible explanations like surrogacy, that can't be either proven or disproven unless it's actually shown whether or not Ike himself had children.

Again, best to just assume nothing for definite, unless they ever actually show who Ike decided to shack up with.

anyway this is probably enough for this topic

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Ok. I understand but I have to bring a third option. Couldnt Ike be bi?
Well now that is unable to be confirmed unless Fates brings Ike and see if he brings up the same-sex marriage up to 3 while also doing anyone else.

Last edited:

Grunky Peep

Smash Journeyman
The closer we get to December 7th, the longer the days feel. Smash is closer than ever yet it's never felt further away.

We're in the timeline where Ridley got in, a Piranha plant is in Smash, Undertale 2 is out, Fortnite might win an award at the VGA, and an actually good-looking Live Action Pokemon movie starring Ryan Reynolds as a talking Pikachu is soon to be released.

This is the best timeline, my friend.
This... This is the Ultimate timeline.
This timeline is Special.
Don't get me wrong. I think Steve would be a neat addition. Minecraft is one of my most-played games of all time, but the possibilities for Smash newcomers have never been these unlimited. At this point I feel like literally anybody from any game is possible now. It's so weird.

D

Deleted member

This is completely out of character for you... :yoshi:
The thread's too far gone, Zinith.

I'm afraid not even the purest Veemo could save it now...

AlL that Is lEFt is CuRsEd memEs.

5g5o17iq2ph11.png

PFFFFFFFFT sike! You thought I was gonna post another cursed meme, didn't cha? Well guess what, Mr. Wario doesn't play by the rules! Mr. Wario breaks expectations; Mr. Wario MAKES the rules! Geeeeeeeeet dunked on with this here wholesome imagery!:

Dr5rsfBX4AcZG9Y.jpeg

Anyways Smash is cool who are you guys gonna play your first match with?

kirbsmash

Smash Champion

View attachment 178409
PFFFFFFFFT sike! You thought I was gonna post another cursed meme, didn't cha? Well guess what, Mr. Wario doesn't play by the rules! Mr. Wario breaks expectations; Mr. Wario MAKES the rules! Geeeeeeeeet dunked on with this here wholesome imagery!:

View attachment 178411

Kirby!

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

View attachment 178409

View attachment 178411

That's more like it...

Anyways, Yoshi vs. Mario, because of course I would :yoshi:

Noipoi

Howdy!

View attachment 178409

View attachment 178411

That's a cute Veemo

8 player Smash with each of the og 8, me as Pikachu, Kongo Jungle, Gangplank Galleon in the background.

I planned this.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Anywho, I'm still in the dark about what Chrom's third victory animation is and that saddens me.
This is why I wish Sakurai released a demo version for download. Just for more information of the final version. Though I'm not sure what characters would be playable, so it might not have helped much, I guess?

I want more information on simple things like this, really.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Priam is never said to be Ike's "direct" descendant, only "a" descendant. FE has done this before, such as calling Marth Anri's descendant even though Anri had no children.
That's dumb. This franchise is dumb, Opossum Opossum .

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
I'll be bummed for sure. He's probably my most wanted 3rd party at this point.

Ooh, great choice! I'm also gonna try out Kirby in my first few matches. Probably after a few rounds of Mario and Pikachu.
Like...

Minecraft was a huge part of my childhood. To see it immortalized in what will be my favorite game ever made, beating out even TTYD? That means a lot.

SuperSceptile15

Smash Lord
Who heck even wants Bubsy in the game (That would be a crueler middle finger to us all as opposed to the generic plant that can't even fight)?
At least Bubsy is still relevant compared to many of the highly-requested newcomers. I wouldn't mind him getting in at all, but he has virtually no chance, so I wouldn't worry.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Like...

Minecraft was a huge part of my childhood. To see it immortalized in what will be my favorite game ever made, beating out even TTYD? That means a lot.
Minecraft was huge for me too. I remember spending days playing with mods and user created maps. I still mess around with it every so often, but it's been years since I've had a world I've actually kept and worked on. Maybe I'll change that soon...

Steve in Smash is my current #1 DLC pick. Mainly because Rex's deconfirmation (In my eyes!) shoots down the idea of a Splatoon 2 character pretty hard. Which is fine: Inklings and Splatoon as a whole have gotten treated like royalty in this game, lol. I really can't complain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom