• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

The Last Dragon

Smash Apprentice
no, the falcoN player who will show you that no matter how much you play the game, unfortunately...you still play fox, a character I rip in half... then WEAR HIM LIKE BURBERRY & PRADA LOOOOOOOOL

Btw is it possible 4 me to come to this hsam event or am I too l8?

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
falcon player??? why dont i remember you lool :S i remeber getting beat by a falco player at my last event tho lool
meh yeah sure you can come the more the merrier its open till the limit is reahed which it probably wont.....
ive been told your one of the better players in the community sooo im suprised i dont remember you :S *looks at join date* compared to you i am new to the community lol

imoneofthem

Smash Apprentice
Is this still happening then on the 24th October?

Don't want people turning up for nothing you know :)

Gantz ak-47

Smash Journeyman
tamoo your a bit rude on boards so im not gonna say much .the best i can do is just play the game. jjjninyard.....hehehe... u play like how my fox played 2 years ago. but dont worry i will show you the new version. no brain all tech skill. (im being so serious when i say that) im looking forward to this torny. theres gonna be a few surprises in store.

The Last Dragon

Smash Apprentice
finish? I DON'T CARE ABOUT UNI!!! lol im jking, but really it is pointless going in to uni on that day. Gonna sign in and get the hell out.

Need some directions though (please don't live far)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LISTEN, I DON'T GIVE A **** IF WE HAVE A CREW MATCH COZ' I'M GONNA MUNCH YOUR WHOLE TEAM ONE BY ONE WHEN I GET THE CHANCE!!!

P.S. we are all too out of control to be controlled by a leader lol
LOOOOOL I AGREE!!!!

Does it really matter how much money is put up, surely you would have the crew match because you want to play and see who wins... not for financial gain.
If £2 is really that important to you then there are far more effecient ways you can make a bit of cash. Besides, I was under the impression that you are confident in yourself achieving 1st in Melee so surely the money you get from that is enough.

Even if he actually HAD the money, your argument is completely rediculess.
The money I get overall through doesn't put down my other side challenges.

I judge each MM or event differently. I want to take his money AND I want the pride, this is to permanantely shut him up and being able to brag about it afterwards in terms of taking money and winning.

So me placing first will not affect it, nice try on trying to back him up.

Maybe the circumstances are different for you cos you play ****ty brawl.

We've never played a crew match so we haven't really lost any either, we have a clean record so far

Tell ur friend not to play peach OR falcon If he won't, this crew match will be HILARIOUS!!!

p.s. this avatar signifies we are one in the same, out of control, OOC *****!!!... hold on, you forgot what avatar you have right, the GAYEST ONE ON THE BOARDS

you might of just embarrased yourself there matey...
loooool This made me laugh soooo much, stop going all out and gain control.

at the same time, there is no justification for 2nd best crew in the UK then, you need to play a crew match and for some reason, prof is denying you guys that chance with pure selfishness.

prof: You still havent found me a post which provoked you to raise the stakes to £10 due to my overwhelming confidence in my crew. Im thinking your gonna struggle with that.
I'm not denying you the chance, your deny the chance by not accepting my offer. My offer which was orginally set and then reduced is still open and will not be reduced.
My crew isn't gonna take sides with you so stop trying to get them to cos THEY KNOW that I am in the right with my offer.

It wasn't a specific post which set me to say £10 it was ALLLL your posts of confidence AND talking crap like you ACTUALLY had the ability to back it up and no I won't find the posts cos we both know how many pages back that must be by now since this has been on for a few days lol.

Anyway we have both come to realize you know you are going to lose this, are you gonna ask one of your crew members for the extra money since it won't be yours?

DOES ANYONE WANT TO FUND DAVE GAY'S FOR THE CREW BATTLE, YOU WON'T BE GETTING YOUR MONEY BACK AFTERWARDS BUT IT WILL HELP THE COMMUNITY IN TERMS OF ENTERTAINMENT???

a guy who ***** the hell out of foxes

a guy who jv 2 stocked you without trouble, thinking you were new in the community

a guy who will do it again whenever he has the chance

p.s. didn't gantz kick you out the ranbat when you guys last played?
loooool THAT'S RIGHT, TELL HIM HOW YOU DO THINGS AND KEEP ON SAYING IT UNTIL HE KNOWS!!!

nah i just got experience catching up to do....
nice one man what time do you finish??
He placed 5th at the last UK tournament and he is better then people like Bullet Bill and that crap, he will DESTROY YOU!!!

Blinky

Smash Journeyman
SDB is clearly the second best crew in the UK, I dont see how thats ambiguous lol.
BTW is AMCD confirmed for this yet?

AmcD

Smash Ace
Yo, I won't be able to make it. Low on money atm but in the future I do plan to attend one of these.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
LOOOOOL I AGREE!!!!

I judge each MM or event differently. I want to take his money AND I want the pride, this is to permanantely shut him up and being able to brag about it afterwards in terms of taking money and winning.

loooool This made me laugh soooo much, stop going all out and gain control.

I'm not denying you the chance, your deny the chance by not accepting my offer. My offer which was orginally set and then reduced is still open and will not be reduced.
My crew isn't gonna take sides with you so stop trying to get them to cos THEY KNOW that I am in the right with my offer.

It wasn't a specific post which set me to say £10 it was ALLLL your posts of confidence AND talking crap like you ACTUALLY had the ability to back it up and no I won't find the posts cos we both know how many pages back that must be by now since this has been on for a few days lol.

Anyway we have both come to realize you know you are going to lose this, are you gonna ask one of your crew members for the extra money since it won't be yours?

DOES ANYONE WANT TO FUND DAVE GAY'S FOR THE CREW BATTLE, YOU WON'T BE GETTING YOUR MONEY BACK AFTERWARDS BUT IT WILL HELP THE COMMUNITY IN TERMS OF ENTERTAINMENT???

loooool THAT'S RIGHT, TELL HIM HOW YOU DO THINGS AND KEEP ON SAYING IT UNTIL HE KNOWS!!!

He placed 5th at the last UK tournament and he is better then people like Bullet Bill and that crap, he will DESTROY YOU!!!
:laugh: funny how you're using me as a reference. But if thats last dragon you're talking about then he can dream on

auroreon

Smash Ace

All you have done is further reinforce my point. If you truly wanted to shut him up and be able to brag about beating him then you would accept the MM for any amount rather than just not do it.
You claim that you want the pride of beating him, yet you would rather sacrifice the oppertunity to beat him...
If what you want it to prove your dominance over him (like you are making out) then the amount of money on the line wouldn't matter to you... because regardless of how much the MM is for, you still get the same amount of pride from beating him.

Your logic fails.

Oh and I don't really see what me playing Brawl has to do with anything... the only thing that would indicate is that Brawl players place more value in defeating their opponants and actually playing the game than how much money they win.

Do not try to reply to this, you will just fail to make any kind of rational argument again and insult Brawl for no apparent reason. You are obviously incapable of logical thought, so just spare yourself the humiliation.

Oh and one more thing, as it seems you were not able to comprehend the meaning of all the infractions you have recieved for censor dodging in the past I'll help you out a bit...
When you purposly use typos and/or letters or symbols to avoid your profanitys being replaced with a string of asterix's, that is called censor dodging and it is against the rules.
Ok, hope I helped clear that one up for you there, let me know if you still have any questions... I know complex concepts like that can seem difficult to understand.

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
LOL prof

your the melee me.

auro man, stop taking everything so seriously and lighten up son.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
All you have done is further reinforce my point. If you truly wanted to shut him up and be able to brag about beating him then you would accept the MM for any amount rather than just not do it.
You claim that you want the pride of beating him, yet you would rather sacrifice the oppertunity to beat him...
If what you want it to prove your dominance over him (like you are making out) then the amount of money on the line wouldn't matter to you... because regardless of how much the MM is for, you still get the same amount of pride from beating him.

Your logic fails.

Oh and I don't really see what me playing Brawl has to do with anything... the only thing that would indicate is that Brawl players place more value in defeating their opponants and actually playing the game than how much money they win.

Do not try to reply to this, you will just fail to make any kind of rational argument again and insult Brawl for no apparent reason. You are obviously incapable of logical thought, so just spare yourself the humiliation.

Oh and one more thing, as it seems you were not able to comprehend the meaning of all the infractions you have recieved for censor dodging in the past I'll help you out a bit...
When you purposly use typos and/or letters or symbols to avoid your profanitys being replaced with a string of asterix's, that is called censor dodging and it is against the rules.
Ok, hope I helped clear that one up for you there, let me know if you still have any questions... I know complex concepts like that can seem difficult to understand.
Now that I have got my melee stuff out the way now I can take the time to look at your post and reply. Firstly I would like to state that you are lucky I am looking at your post because you play a game called 'Super Smash Bros. Brawl' and an abbreviation for this game can be 'SSBB' or 'Brawl' which is a disgraceful game and deserves no respect

While reading this you should pat yourself on the back 4.5 times (I want the half one to be half a pat) cos I am replying to you.

Now to your post....As my previously posts show I did not state anything about the pride prioritizing the money so your statements about me not making sense by my methods have gone out the window.
I WANT TO **** HIM AND I WANT HIS MONEY, and not £3....£5.
Someone give him the money for it lol

I stated I want the money at £5 due to his previous confidence and it won't be reduced cos his talk was a bit too much for his ability level.
But i'm not lowering the money same as he is not raising it.
But he is doing it cos he scared, I am doing it cos it's what I stated and I am sticking by it.

You playing brawl has everything to do with it, it's mostly why you're posts are like they are.
You can just tell by the poor attempt of that post that you are a brawler.

And of course I have the ability to think logically.....I play melee duhhhhhhhh, this automatically proves your statement wrong.
I thought you would have realized that but then I forgot you were a brawler and brawl people struggle to see things which is why they play brawl cos it assists you.
Play melee and it will prove you have some logic.

OHHHH am I hurting your feelings with my previous posts.....:( You're not gonna send after the mods are you......dumb effing fool......is that censor dodging :O?????

Kasper!

Smash Lord
'I thought you would have realized that but then I forgot you were a brawler and brawl people struggle to see things which is why they play brawl cos it assists you' - Prof

My point proven exactly frozenwave, melee players insulting our game and have taken it to the point of insulting the players themselves.

THIS IS THE SOLE REASON IM PLAYING MELEE!!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
'I thought you would have realized that but then I forgot you were a brawler and brawl people struggle to see things which is why they play brawl cos it assists you' - Prof

My point proven exactly frozenwave, melee players insulting our game and have taken it to the point of insulting the players themselves.

THIS IS THE SOLE REASON IM PLAYING MELEE!!
So what you're saying is that we should insult more brawlers so the see the truth :confused:

Kasper!

Smash Lord
lol why did you bother answering that?? it was frozenwave who i posted that for (i even stated his name) and i didnt completely finish what i intended to say because me and frozen already discussed this a little when i was at his yard

Edit - Although i may have mislead you by saying SOLE reason, my bad

L-J

Smash Ace
Yo Last Dragon and Tamoo u guys want money matches? - I confirmed yesterday that i'm coming this Sat and I likes MMs :p. Only small amounts of monies though if you don't mind cus i'm a poor student lol. Also Prof I wanna get some games in with you this time cus I didn't at Bolton *sad face*.

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
auro is the biggest snitch in the scene lol

he searches threads for bad posts so he can report them.

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
but brado...now you started getting racist (even if it was **** funny lolol) i think i must mention my reaction when i saw a pic of your gf from your ranbat.

eyes widenened
oxygen supply cut off
threw up a little

basically, shes an ugly ****er lolol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
... lolwut?
Oh yeah sorry about that, it is meant to say 'run off to'
I don't proof read my posts for brawlers so you will oftenly find mistakes in my posts when a brawler is involved.

Yo Last Dragon and Tamoo u guys want money matches? - I confirmed yesterday that i'm coming this Sat and I likes MMs :p. Only small amounts of monies though if you don't mind cus i'm a poor student lol. Also Prof I wanna get some games in with you this time cus I didn't at Bolton *sad face*.
Yeah just ask me for games this time lol.

I think I did get in games with you but that was doubles lol.

but brado...now you started getting racist (even if it was **** funny lolol) i think i must mention my reaction when i saw a pic of your gf from your ranbat.

eyes widenened
oxygen supply cut off
threw up a little

basically, shes an ugly ****er lolol
looool The PEAK of rudeness.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
This is sat

Bring the HYPE

Bring your A++ Game

Bring yourself EARLY

Bring Setups (or I will kill)

Bring the business

Bring the 2nd place prof, as we know you will lose

Bring your £1-5 VA, lets fox ditto!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
This is sat

Bring the HYPE

Bring your A++ Game

Bring yourself EARLY

Bring Setups (or I will kill)

Bring the business

Bring the 2nd place prof, as we know you will lose

Bring your £1-5 VA, lets fox ditto!
Don't worry I will be bringing the second place so I can give it to you to take home.

Actually I just searched my house and then I remembered I have it to you last tournament.

PRO, alpha dash and unreal: hey its joe, dpmt forget about thursday =P
I haven't forgot so don't worry lol.

Honestly though who is the better fox out of you two and who is winning mostly.

Top Bottom