• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Tamoo

Smash Master
Why would not accepting £5 constitute as losing? All the same, your declining £3 so your losing just as much as I am by your logic. Stop being a prick, Ive said, i think it could go either way. If you dont wanna do a crew match for those reasons, then fine, your choice, but i think its a pretty ****ty reason really. How much money I put it is not a reflection of how much confidence i put in my crew, more of a reflection on how much im willing to put on the line and gain/lose on the outcome of our match.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Me not accepting your £3 doesn't mean I am losing by my logic cos I early stated that the minimum would be £5 so for you to see I said that and then state you wanted a £3 bet is obviously you trying to avoid it by the terms I set. You automatically denied my propasol by going lower so really by that your still losing.

How much you are willing to put on the line DOES reflect the confidence in your crew, if you were to do a crew battle you knew you were going to win you would up the money due to the likely hood of the outcome being in your favour.

In the end I see that you are not willing to put the money up due to you knowing that your money is going from your hand and straight to my pocket so I guess it's not happening unless the money rises £2 more to £5.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeah but I don't care lol, I don't settle for whatever is available. I want my orginally set price.

I actually firstly set it off at £10 then I reduced it to £5....it will not be reduced again.

Tamoo

Smash Master
your stating a minimum? Well im stating a maximum, i dont see why everything should be on YOUR terms, and if YOUR terms are not accepted, then its me forfeighting. You too are rejecting my terms, so your forfeighting just as much as me. At the end of the day, I care more about the result than winning/losing money. If you dont feel the same way, then i cant help ya. If you do, then why the **** are you *****ing about money.

And how much money i put into a money match is not a reflection in my confidence in the crew. I mean, im putting up £2 in a mm against you 1 on 1, do you think i think im gonna get my money back? hell no, i just wanted the match to happen, like i want this crew match to happen. Thats why im willing to go £3, theres a chance that ill lose it and that would be an amount i will be comfortable losing in a crew match. No more.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I firstly stated my terms, I would have likely followed them if you stated it first but you were talking like you were on top so much I set it high to shut your mouth firstly and you denited it

You denied my offer which was a set offer, and then you set terms which you knew weren't agreeing with mine already and then stated I denied them but you already set them at a level which wasn't on my terms so you knew I wasn't gonna agree with it so it's not on the same level of forfeighting as you are doing.

Yours is Corwardly.
Mine is Manly.

Of course you know you're not gonna get your money back in the MM, which is why you set it at £2 and no more, cos £2 doesn't mean alot for you. I also asked for that MM to be increased and you denied it just to add that in lol :).

I care about winning and while I win I want to glory in the other persons loss in money and pride.

But i'm not doing it for £3. More.

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
Yo Unreal theres a chance I won't be able to come to your smashfest until later on in the evening as I might be going to brighton for a couple of days.
Also I have a new reserve character which is already kicking ***, I'm not going to say who. All I'm gonna say is watch out Prof, thursday you're not gonna know what hit you!

Tamoo

Smash Master
well in that case, the only people you are really screwing over are your crew members and my crew members due to your selfish needs. If thats the case, fine, crew battle off then.

If the rest of you guys still wanna have a bit of crew fun without mr. pro ruining it for you, id be more than happy to, for money or without, your choice, but clearly your 'leader' is trying to deny you the chance so im asking you guys directly because you shouldnt be screwed over by his selfish desires. I know 3 on 4 is a bit lame but its better than nothing i guess.

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
Lol at you lot.

Why don't you just do £4 each? thats inbetween the £3 and £5 you both want which is fair IMO.

Bish: Ok well just give me a bell whenever you're ready to come on thursday.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
well in that case, the only people you are really screwing over are your crew members and my crew members due to your selfish needs. If thats the case, fine, crew battle off then.

If the rest of you guys still wanna have a bit of crew fun without mr. pro ruining it for you, id be more than happy to, for money or without, your choice, but clearly your 'leader' is trying to deny you the chance so im asking you guys directly because you shouldnt be screwed over by his selfish desires. I know 3 on 4 is a bit lame but its better than nothing i guess.
:O waaaaaaaiiiitttt a minute is this not going to be a money match then?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
They don't do stuff without me as I don't do it without them (LD not being there an exception)

Sorry but you won't be getting that crew battle :).

Dash - Exactly, and now he is cowering when the real thing gets brought to him.

Tamoo

Smash Master
meh, your loss.

As i say, the offer is still there for you other guys if you still want a bit of crew action. You dont have to religiously follow whatever prof does you know, dont let him ruin this for you. We can play for money or without, its up to you as i say

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Religiously follow......don't try to make it seem like they are following my demand, they are my friends so they stick up for me as I do stick up for them on smashboards all the time.

Even hugo, your own team partner thought you should put up the money, you're letting your crew down for not accepting the originally offers and making your crew look like pus$ies.

My offer is still there so we can play for it when you're ready.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
meh, your loss.

As i say, the offer is still there for you other guys if you still want a bit of crew action. You dont have to religiously follow whatever prof does you know, dont let him ruin this for you. We can play for money or without, its up to you as i say
I'm no follower and you know this, your only saying that coz you fear prof! seeeccrreeetllyyy

Tamoo

Smash Master
hugo can also be a prick so not much of what he says can be taken very seriously.

And plus, he didnt ask me to pay up loads, he just said we should pay based off of our respective skill levels within the crew so that he would have to pay much himself, so i wouldnt use his points to back you up.

Dash: lol fear prof, i dont have any problems with him playing in the crew match, he does. Hes more than welcome to if he pleases

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
hugo can also be a prick so not much of what he says can be taken very seriously.

And plus, he didnt ask me to pay up loads, he just said we should pay based off of our respective skill levels within the crew so that he would have to pay much himself, so i wouldnt use his points to back you up.

Dash: lol fear prof, i dont have any problems with him playing in the crew match, he does. Hes more than welcome to if he pleases
I don't hve a problem playing with you.
You have a problem with the amount we're meant to play for.

But the fear has taken over every cell in your body and has forced you to decline the offer where the stakes are higher then you average MM.

Tamoo

Smash Master
lol at fear, is it a matter of fear or me just spending way too much for smash, i dunno. Try spending £40 two weekends in a row on smash alone and then come back and put up £5 in a MM that could go either way. Well thats my situation, yours may be rosier than that which is why you can put £5 up but i personally cant afford it. If a man goes into a shop with £3 in his pocket and the seller has a product for £5 and wants to make a sale, the seller is going to have to make the compromise because the buyer only has £3, and cant pay any more, whereas the seller can compromise as he set the price initially.

And lol VA, I am what you made me :o

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
The reason that it was set at £10 firslty is because you were talking big, then I reduced it because I saw the fear shudder through your body to £5.
Just becaused you have humbled up your attitude I am not going to lower the amount to your favour cos I remember them pages of confidence of you going to win this and suddenly when I put money there you want to do it for less.

So stop being a coward and back up your previous talk.

There WONT be any comprimising and I WILL NOT lower the price at all.

I guess we are not doing it if you are not willing to put up the money, maybe you can ask one of your team members for the extra £2 and then you put up the £3 so you are losing nothing but I am putting in £5 regardless and winning that off of you.

MAN IN THIS DIRECTION

Gantz ak-47

Smash Journeyman
lool i would like to have a crew match with tamoo's gays but 3 on 4 is a bit silly. so sorry about that one. but im still looking forward on playin you tamoo. your the only one that really represents your crew. but in TEAM OOC we all represent, we all discuss and make a decsion and inforce it in to the smash community.
NO ONE CAN BEAT US NOT EVEN YOU!!!!

PS: CHRIS BOI IS GAY.

Tamoo

Smash Master
prof: I suggest you look back on the last 10 pages and see how little i have actually overestimated my crew, the only thing i saw was you misinterpreting what i said about cheez, thats all. Find for me where I should back up my previous talk.

Gantz: yeah, tis a shame, looking forward to playing you too, and clockmire reps the crew **** well imo, i still rate him the same as me tbh because I sure as hell have trouble beating him lol.

Edit: oh just got what you were talking about, well i guess im the only one that bothers coming on smashboards so i got no choice but to be the figurehead lol.

The Last Dragon

Smash Apprentice
LISTEN, I DON'T GIVE A **** IF WE HAVE A CREW MATCH COZ' I'M GONNA MUNCH YOUR WHOLE TEAM ONE BY ONE WHEN I GET THE CHANCE!!!

P.S. we are all too out of control to be controlled by a leader lol

auroreon

Smash Ace
Does it really matter how much money is put up, surely you would have the crew match because you want to play and see who wins... not for financial gain.
If £2 is really that important to you then there are far more effecient ways you can make a bit of cash. Besides, I was under the impression that you are confident in yourself achieving 1st in Melee so surely the money you get from that is enough.

Even if he actually HAD the money, your argument is completely rediculess.

Gantz ak-47

Smash Journeyman
who does clockmire play and whats his tag on this?and lust are you coming to the torny? dont lose to jjninyard or what ever his name is......that match was terrible.

prof: you better hold this victory over fuzzyness otherwise im gonna slap you.

Gantz ak-47

Smash Journeyman
listen, I Don't Give A **** If We Have A Crew Match Coz' I'm Gonna Munch Your Whole Team One By One When I Get The Chance!!!

P.s. We Are All Too Out Of Control To Be Controlled By A Leader Lol
**** Right!!!! Where The Second Best Crew In The Uk...what The Efff!!!!!

Tamoo

Smash Master
more like peach and falcon these days.

And second best crew in the UK huh, how many crew matches have you won before? Yeah i thought so.

IWR is the only crew in the UK worth mentioning these days tbh, the rest is ambiguous as to placement.

Also, get different avatars, it just looks stupid :s

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
Does it really matter how much money is put up, surely you would have the crew match because you want to play and see who wins... not for financial gain.
If £2 is really that important to you then there are far more effecient ways you can make a bit of cash. Besides, I was under the impression that you are confident in yourself achieving 1st in Melee so surely the money you get from that is enough.

Even if he actually HAD the money, your argument is completely rediculess.
i approve this message

yeah just look at what they used to do in the U.S with east vs west....they would play mainly for pride and get a lyk $1 bill and make the other team sign all there names on it as humiliation.......

**** i want in on some crew action sucks that we only have 2 legit melee players in our crew =/

who does clockmire play and whats his tag on this?and lust are you coming to the torny? dont lose to jjninyard or what ever his name is......that match was terrible.
dont act like you dont know my name gantz.....meh the match was pretty ****e on my behalf should have been over way quicker.....but its not lyk either of you will even have a decision in the matter if we play, you will lose.

The Last Dragon

Smash Apprentice
more like peach and falcon these days.

And second best crew in the UK huh, how many crew matches have you won before? Yeah i thought so.

IWR is the only crew in the UK worth mentioning these days tbh, the rest is ambiguous as to placement.

Also, get different avatars, it just looks stupid :s
We've never played a crew match so we haven't really lost any either, we have a clean record so far

Tell ur friend not to play peach OR falcon If he won't, this crew match will be HILARIOUS!!!

p.s. this avatar signifies we are one in the same, out of control, OOC *****!!!... hold on, you forgot what avatar you have right, the GAYEST ONE ON THE BOARDS

dont act like you dont know my name gantz.....meh the match was pretty ****e on my behalf should have been over way quicker.....but its not lyk either of you will even have a decision in the matter if we play, you will lose.
you might of just embarrased yourself there matey...

Tamoo

Smash Master
at the same time, there is no justification for 2nd best crew in the UK then, you need to play a crew match and for some reason, prof is denying you guys that chance with pure selfishness.

prof: You still havent found me a post which provoked you to raise the stakes to £10 due to my overwhelming confidence in my crew. Im thinking your gonna struggle with that.

The Last Dragon

Smash Apprentice
who in the blue hell are you?
a guy who ***** the hell out of foxes

a guy who jv 2 stocked you without trouble, thinking you were new in the community

a guy who will do it again whenever he has the chance

p.s. didn't gantz kick you out the ranbat when you guys last played?

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
the guy who jv 2 stocked you without trouble, thinking you were new in the community :laugh:

p.s. didn't gantz kick you out the tournament?
ooo the falco player from the last one i attended??

that was at my second event wen i still played marth lol like im looking at the past now anyways, in the present i got him no problems....

Top Bottom