• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
yea kl i've got no beef wit blaz3 just sumtimes u come across as annoying no beef man hit me up wit 1 of them interviews kl kl n j3ly come man we will take them out just a little tesco internal beef dnt worry me n pms will sort it out then ting will b kl so j3ly just come jam deathgazer u can come 2 n pretty much we r gonna just jam play sum smash drink n relax how we normally do j3ly cld inform u lol

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
yea kl i've got no beef wit blaz3 just sumtimes u come across as annoying no beef man hit me up wit 1 of them interviews kl kl n j3ly come man we will take them out just a little tesco internal beef dnt worry me n pms will sort it out then ting will b kl so j3ly just come jam deathgazer u can come 2 n pretty much we r gonna just jam play sum smash drink n relax how we normally do j3ly cld inform u lol
okay sounds good.

people a flake is very possible on my part so dont expect me to turn up but if i dont unreal can surely cuz its his camera

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
agrh things arent looking good for me

i doubt ill be able to come.

fuzzy this **** is up to you

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
At Unreal's two days before the monthly but apprently there is barely enough room for the people who are gonna be there which is Dash, Bishkin, Me, Jo3 and obviously Unreal's sooo there might not be enough room for anyonelse.

Unreal91

Smash Journeyman
Oi Blaze you're gonna do interviews with what camera? :p

Yeah man ****, on the 22nd you lot can come round but my room is cramped so i only want like 4 people >_> (Bishkin, Prof, Dash and J03)

Also only got 2 TVs and someone else has to bring a set up.

Everyone who isn't coming this time i will be sure to invite you next time.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
???

You should try asian parents >.>
You didn't reply to my earlier post.....£10?

GET THERE 12:30PM OR BEFORE 1PM AS WE ARE GOING TO START EARLY FOR THIS TOURNAMENT DUE TO THE LARGE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE ATTENDING THIS AND WE NEED TIME TO SORT STUFF OUT.
IF YOU GET THERE LATE YOU WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE VENUE BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU WILL NOT BE ENTERING THE TOURNAMENT
(WHICH WASTES YOUR TIME)SO GET THERE ON TIME!

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
looool ah I got a LOOOT of things to do thursday hopefully I can make it down, I need to hand a project into work and I got a driving lesson, if I can I'ma try come after all that. Oh and shes coming to see me tomorrow instead so its all good.

rustediron

Smash Lord
I'd rather not bet £10 on the outcome of a crew battle on which I have very little influence over =/
Can we scale it in order of skill level, so like, Tamoo puts in £10, but I only put in £1 :D

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
D: I missed all of todays trash talking and what not! update me people. And whats happening about the 22nd thats still on right?
You missed quite a bit, but you're gonna have to go back and read it but I will give you a quick summary lol.

- Tamoo is talking crap but is too scared to accept the Crew battle MM where each of us put in Ј10 :)

- LD isn't coming anymore like I waste cos of his job

- Gantz thought about not coming cos LD wasn't but then he decided to

- I trashtalked and prevailed as usual

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
prof u dnt prevail coz u cnt trash talk me n i cnt say nothin bout u coz we use 2 jam when we started off n the old skl spooky house where u were nearly not this gd how did u get that gd man u disappeared 4 a while n came bac hardcore nxt lvl lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol Fair enough, I see you are wiser then Tamoo in terms of you knowing the likeliness of you losing this crew battle unlike Tamoo he thinks he is gonna win which is why I am upping the money for him.

You're ok with him puttting up £10 though aren't you just to make it clear?

AND do you think that he should if he is confident in your crew lol?

Tamoo

Smash Master
tbh, im already spending ****loads going to this tournament, and spent ****loads this weekend to come down to london to play smash so im not fully in the mood to put up that much in a match which i believe could go EITHER WAY.

And btw, im saying that cheez is as important to my crew as LD is to your crew cos in total, we got like 10 ppl technically, whereas u got about 6 or 7, and cheez is our 3rd best and LD is your 2nd best, so cheez is as important to us as LD is to you, k?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
tbh, im already spending ****loads going to this tournament, and spent ****loads this weekend to come down to london to play smash so im not fully in the mood to put up that much in a match which i believe could go EITHER WAY.

And btw, im saying that cheez is as important to my crew as LD is to your crew cos in total, we got like 10 ppl technically, whereas u got about 6 or 7, and cheez is our 3rd best and LD is your 2nd best, so cheez is as important to us as LD is to you, k?
That crew thing wasn't clear at all in your other post, I don't think a single person read that and thought it wasn't about skill level lol.
We're gonna have 4 people there actually, if Gantz wasn't there we would only have 3 people which was why I said there was no point of doing it cos it's not much of a crew battle.

But now he is coming there is 4 so 4 vs 4

I see you're starting to get scared and realizing the crew battle is in our favour, there WILL be a stake higher then £5 though, otherwise there is no point.

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
y that much justification man? jokin i get wat ur sayin prof let him off just do the matchs 4 banter now just 2 c which crews better than the other currently n no johns about 1 person dwn

on a side note tamoo it's stupidly expensive 2 come frm the north on a train init plus most of the transport around here sucks lol

Tamoo

Smash Master
I know man, sucks but smash is worth it, but ive started to appreciate the london transport cos transport where i live is 10x worse lol.

How much of the tesco crew is coming to this then?

And ok, if your determined to have higher stakes, so be it. Rest of the crew put in £1, we put in £3, ok with ya?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
no, im just not particularly cash heavy considering how much travelling costs.

£3
Then i'm not doing it, £5 is the minimum amount and it is that to permanently shut your mouth so if you are not accepting it you are agreeing to losing and i'm not doing it with you.

Where was all the talk about your team and winning, why should amount matter when you are gonna win?

Top Bottom