• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Brado

Smash Lord
Lol who was taing pics of my girlfriend at my tourney, thats a lil weird?

Edit:

I saw all the pics that were taken from the fest and my girlfriend was not in any of them. Her friend was very visible in one of them and i'll agree she does not look good.

So stfu Balze, you ripping on my gf cause you cant think of anything funny didn't work out.

L-J

Smash Ace
Yeniths: remember I'm in Cambridge now during term time not Bristol - I'll be there in the hols though (Cambridge has pretty long hols) if you're still around then.

The Filth

Smash Lord
Jesus londerners, why do you let the children get away with this ****? Prof saying "My game is better than yours" and blaze having to get the last word?

Play Virtua Fighter or KoF, then you have the right to act elitist about your game, cause them two are almost ****ing unplayable.

Gahaha just got the mental image of Blaze taking money out his grandma's purse, aunno why. Grey Gang initiation? :O

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
lol at most comments

tesco crew is me, PMS, Dashy, Kenny (cnt remember his gtag), j3ly & marcus (cnt remember his gtag) n deathgazer if he wnts 2 b in it coz him n j3ly hve been jammin 4 ages lol but i think atm its me PMS J3ly mayb Dashy attending

-BlAz3-

Smash Apprentice
Lol who was taing pics of my girlfriend at my tourney, thats a lil weird?

Edit:

I saw all the pics that were taken from the fest and my girlfriend was not in any of them. Her friend was very visible in one of them and i'll agree she does not look good.

So stfu Balze, you ripping on my gf cause you cant think of anything funny didn't work out.
no, i saw her.

shes munted. lol

j3ly

Smash Champion
lol at most comments

tesco crew is me, PMS, Dashy, Kenny- ZOOT, j3ly & marcus-ITLX n deathgazer if he wnts 2 b in it coz him n j3ly hve been jammin 4 ages lol but i think atm its me PMS J3ly mayb Dashy attending
with us 3 its still the most rounded crew by far - 3 awesome players instead of 1 awesome player and 5 scrubs :p

i say this because i have no idea who dashy is, and kenny + marcus wont be comming this saturday

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
oh and L-J yeah ill mm u, just name the price on the day
^ Looooooool.
Exactly Unreal loool.
It don't make much sense with his reply in comparison to his past posts., it shows he was scared of me.
That's the effect I have on smashers.

I'm up for a few MMs as well, wouldn't mind a crew battle with OoC minus Tamoo and Prof to make it 3v3 as well :)
My crew stick by me as I stick by them, what isit with you lot trying to separate them from me lol.
If you wanna do it then give Tamoo £2 or all of you crew members give 50p to Tamoo so he can have £5 cos I am not doing it for less.

Jesus londerners, why do you let the children get away with this ****? Prof saying "My game is better than yours" and blaze having to get the last word?
The same way we get away with letting you play brawl, even though it's disgraceful we just accept it.

lol @ this thread

I might come to this now im not sure WUT SHUD I DO?????!?!?!?
.....NOW you wanna come to it........

Tamoo

Smash Master
well L-J said he didnt want to play for much, so in that case, any price is fine cos it wont be much anyway >.>

you need to think about things in context man

Also, ive already said hugo can be a prick, what do you expect him to say

Tamoo

Smash Master
aah approval from prof, similar to an approval from blazin.

Anywho, im bored of this, think what you will prof, i could barely care less anymore.

Tesco crew: we still up for a crew battle right? assuming all you guys are coming down to this.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
That's ok.

Just as long as I know you're afriad of facing my crew.

OOC has scared you shatless, we are OUT OF CONTROL AND WE DO THIS TO PEOPLE.

Of course you would say you couldn't care less, but truthfully cos I have figured what makes you scared it burns and annoys you inside.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
Sainsbury's crew is also going down! I would also suggest a name change for this "dashy" guy, his name is too similar to mine. lol Tamoo I'd laugh if they said the same thing to you what we've been saying!

Calzorz

Smash Lord
me and trio are accepting all 2v2 mm's for brawl we will go anywhere from 2 onwards for a bo5 let me know if you and ur partner want to chalange us and on the day we shall do so

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
lol at most comments

tesco crew is me, PMS, Dashy, Kenny (cnt remember his gtag), j3ly & marcus (cnt remember his gtag) n deathgazer if he wnts 2 b in it coz him n j3ly hve been jammin 4 ages lol but i think atm its me PMS J3ly mayb Dashy attending
Yer okay i dont mind joining your crew. what are Dashy, Kenny and Marcus like?

Top Bottom