• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash UK Discussion Thread - Check first post for tournaments, facebook info and videos!

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
IN THE FIRST POST

Central line

Between Liverpool Street and Leytonstone there is no service on Sunday due to Network Rail engineering work. For further details and alternative routes, please click here

Marble Arch station is closed for improvement work. For further details and alternative routes, please click here

District line

Between West Kensington and Richmond/Ealing Broadway there is no service due to track replacement work. For further details and alternative routes, please click here

Southfields station is closed for improvement work. For further details and alternative routes, please click here

Jubilee line

Between Waterloo and Stanmore there is no service all day Saturday due to line upgrade work. For further details and alternative routes, please click here

Northern line

Archway station is closed for improvement work. For further details and alternative routes, please click here

Warren Street station is closed for improvement work. For further details and alternative routes, please click here

Northern line trains will not stop at King's Cross St. Pancras station due to Channel Tunnel Rail Link work. For further details and alternative routes, please click here

Clapham North, Tooting Bec and Colliers Wood stations are closed for improvement work on Sunday from 2200. For further details and alternative routes, please click here

Piccadilly line

Between Hammersmith and Northfields/Ealing Common there is no service due to track replacement work. There is no direct Tube service between central London and Heathrow Airport. For further details and alternative routes, please click here

Between Rayners Lane and Uxbridge there is no service due to track replacement work. For further details and alternative routes, please click here

Hyde Park Corner station is closed for improvement work on Sunday from 2200. For further details and alternative routes, please click here

Victoria line

Warren Street station is closed for improvement work. For further details and alternative routes, please click here

Docklands Light Railway

Between Stratford and Lewisham there is no service. For further details and alternative routes, please click here

London Overground

Between South Tottenham and Barking there is no service on Saturday.

Between Gospel Oak and Barking there is no service on Saturday after 1700 and all day Sunday.

Between Willesden Junction and Clapham Junction there is no service on Saturday after 1930.

Between Shepherd's Bush and Clapham Junction there is no service until 1230 on Sunday.

Between Willesden Junction and Shepherd's Bush there is no service on Sunday.

Between Gunnersbury and Stratford there is no service on Sunday.

The Filth

Smash Lord
The same way we get away with letting you play brawl, even though it's disgraceful we just accept it.
But, but... I play melee nowadays, wtf?!

I don't particularly like either game much anymore. I would get good at melee, but bleh.

So much hype and trash talking, you would think that people were gonna have a boxing match or something x_x...
Then again, pride IS on the line eh?
Holy ****, lets do this :O

Tamoo

Smash Master
Well you being prepared to leave me out of the crew battle was rather prickish of you :s

oh yeah, how u planning on getting there? Im thinkin of being lazy and just train and tubing it there cos the DLR is ****ed and i havent got free bus anymore

GET THERE 12:30PM OR BEFORE 1PM AS WE ARE GOING TO START EARLY FOR THIS TOURNAMENT DUE TO THE LARGE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE ATTENDING THIS AND WE NEED TIME TO SORT STUFF OUT.
IF YOU GET THERE LATE YOU WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE VENUE BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU WILL NOT BE ENTERING THE TOURNAMENT
(WHICH WASTES YOUR TIME)SO GET THERE ON TIME!

PeterFile

Smash Cadet
Hey guys. I'm planning on making this and should be in London tomorrow morning. Any smashfests happening tomorrow or on Friday? This will be great exp. for me as a player considering Saturdays tournament will be my first.

j3ly

Smash Champion
im havin a small smashfest friday b4 tourney if anyone is interested, but i can only have 5/6 people - including myself - over. Housing too, and we can get to the tourney and back with a £2 travelcard.

1 - Me
2 - Deathgazer
3 - yo?
4 - yo?
5 - yo?

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
im havin a small smashfest friday b4 tourney if anyone is interested, but i can only have 5/6 people - including myself - over. Housing too, and we can get to the tourney and back with a £2 travelcard.

1 - Me
2 - Deathgazer
3 - Reserved for LD because he has been saying he wanted to play this night
4 - yo?
5 - yo?
i think Yeniths might be interested

j3ly

Smash Champion
i Wanna Play On Friday, In Case I Cant Go To The Ranbat... Is Ur House Free Or Waht?
ooc Already Has Many Good Smashers And It Wont Be A Challenge To Beat Other Crews If You Have More People Lol. So Id Rather Be In A Smaller Crew So Its More Of A Challenge. Is Anyone Up For A Crew Battle? Just Want To See How Good Tescos Crew Are Lol
Bwoiiiieieeee Rejectshauuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Ben, you coming to this at all?
You didn't awnser my question of who isn't safe in our group and I have been personally offended as you have insulted one of our crew members.

But, but... I play melee nowadays, wtf?!

I don't particularly like either game much anymore. I would get good at melee, but bleh.
You......playing melee.......HAHAHAHAHHAH.
Iffff you say so lol.

Well you being prepared to leave me out of the crew battle was rather prickish of you :s
Why do you always have to be so rude to people, even to your own team mate. Absolutely no team work is present in your group which is partly your fault and prob one of the motivation behind not accepting the MM.

or would you rather join OoC?
NOOOO HE CAN'T LOL.
IT'S MEANT TO BE A SOUTH LONDON THING AND ALL OF THEM PEOPLE FROM THE 'ROUND THE JAV'S AND YOUR HOUSE' DAYS loool.

2 - Deathgazer
3 - Reserved for LD because he has been saying he wanted to play this night
4 - yo?
5 - yo?
LD is coming to Dash's house on the friday as I already spoke to him about it and we're doing a OoC training night before the tourn lol.

j3ly jam man

racism is just as bad.
Racism lol :confused:

j3ly

Smash Champion
yo who are you? i dont know you and if you know dujuan i am unaware, but this was an A to B conversation until u ruined it, so CEE yourself gone!!

j3ly

Smash Champion
and where was the racism! i dont follow.
That was rhetorical, don't awnser lest ill **** you with pichu!

Tamoo

Smash Master

1 - Me
2 - Deathgazer
3 - yo?
4 - yo?
5 - yo?
I might take you up on that, love to get some practice in b4 the big day.

im joining Dave's erm cough Gays!!!
Aaah you really should man, would be great to have you on board.

You didn't awnser my question of who isn't safe in our group and I have been personally offended as you have insulted one of our crew members.

Sometimes, I just cba to reply to you anymore, please forgive my laziness. Consider this post an exception

You......playing melee.......HAHAHAHAHHAH.
Iffff you say so lol.

He was one of the few brawlers to man up in the NW and play melee, and was hilarious at that!

Why do you always have to be so rude to people, even to your own team mate. Absolutely no team work is present in your group which is partly your fault and prob one of the motivation behind not accepting the MM.

Im rude to ppl who are prickish to me. And anything I say to Hugo is just a bit of intercrew banter. But you always seem to take this to heart, even last time. Im pretty sure most ppl will agree that im a nice guy, just because ive started being rude to you, doesnt mean im rude to everyone, your not the figurehead of the ppl you know.
No teamwork present in our crew? Without even knowing how to lcancel or wavedash, me and dave came 4th at our first national tournament beating reknown ppl like ac anon and hao/jet. Teams and teamwork is what our crew does, so dont spout that bs.
Response in quote

The Last Dragon

Smash Apprentice

1 - Me
2 - Deathgazer
3 - yo?
4 - yo?
5 - yo?
where abouts do u live mate?

The Filth

Smash Lord
Love you Tammy babes. I remember way back when, when I mentioned I wanted to switch to Melee Prof was kind of supportive.

What happened son? I ask this honestly, really.

J03

Smash Master
Unreal, Alpha dash and pro: im just presuming were on for tomorrow.

arriving at 1pm.

could i please have your number please unreal, so i can call you.

pro and alpha, just be there lolage.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeah, you should come up to the North sometime, you should be able to get a child's ticket from what I hear, so it should be pretty cheap =]
Why would I come to your region, no-one is good up there so it would be a waste of my valuable time.
I always get child cos I can get away with it and I am not silly enough to buy an adult for literally 3 times the price, but i'm sure by that statement you aren't implying that if I was to see you you would treat me like a child cos then you would get a big surpize :) but I don't think you were implying so I will let you off.

Don't you play brawl :confused:?

Im rude to ppl who are prickish to me. And anything I say to Hugo is just a bit of intercrew banter. But you always seem to take this to heart, even last time. Im pretty sure most ppl will agree that im a nice guy, just because ive started being rude to you, doesnt mean im rude to everyone, your not the figurehead of the ppl you know.
No teamwork present in our crew? Without even knowing how to lcancel or wavedash, me and dave came 4th at our first national tournament beating reknown ppl like ac anon and hao/jet. Teams and teamwork is what our crew does, so dont spout that bs.
When I said you have no team work I did not mean your placement in tournament dummy, I meant team work as in you lot helping each other out and are there for each other.
Sorry for coming back to your statement and being right in a statement that you thought I could not counter.
So I will spout it again and again.
You have no team work and you are partly to blame.

I'm sure people would agree I am a nice guy aswell but who is just cocky to people, I see the pain my posts cause you though, I would not like to apologize for them :).

Yeah you are nasty for you being the one who started being rude to me.
Who said I am the figuredhead, you're just saying that cos I am a better smasher then you :mad:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
ooc trainning is cancled. where going jelys. for that smash thing. i think we should have a mini torny.
Gantz get off of Last Dragon's account and it's not cancelled it's postponed loool.

And as you just said on the phone your only going if Tamoo goes so don't go changing your plans.

Monrone put him on a leash before he says something which directs you to Florida or some stupidness like that lol.

Unreal, Alpha dash and pro: im just presuming were on for tomorrow.

arriving at 1pm.

could i please have your number please unreal, so i can call you.

pro and alpha, just be there lolage.
Yeah it should still be goign on 2moro, I am looking to get to Victoria at 2pm. Are you arriving at Victoria 1pm?

If so then I will TRYYYYY (I am lazy in the morning) to get there in time.

HA, well I did, sort of stopped playing it seriously... Yeniths spent a day teaching me all the melee **** and I loved it, so I'm learning how to play the game.
Congratz.

Tamoo

Smash Master
I started being rude to you? Please find a post in which I was rude to you and i bet i can find a post before that in which you were being a prick to me. It started just because you misunderstood what i said bout cheez and LD,

And we have plenty of team spirit man, we all support eachother, we go and support eachother when we play matches etc. We have a bit of intercrew banter, yes, especially towards and from hugo lol, but nothing is malicious at all.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Nope, you put in £5 and I put in £5, I said that's the minimum.

The rest of our crew can put in £1.
Are you not confident enough in your crew and friends?
no, im just not particularly cash heavy considering how much travelling costs.

£3
Then i'm not doing it, £5 is the minimum amount and it is that to permanently shut your mouth so if you are not accepting it you are agreeing to losing and i'm not doing it with you.

Where was all the talk about your team and winning, why should amount matter when you are gonna win?
Why would not accepting £5 constitute as losing? All the same, your declining £3 so your losing just as much as I am by your logic. Stop being a prick, Ive said, i think it could go either way. If you dont wanna do a crew match for those reasons, then fine, your choice, but i think its a pretty ****ty reason really. How much money I put it is not a reflection of how much confidence i put in my crew, more of a reflection on how much im willing to put on the line and gain/lose on the outcome of our match.
btw, this is the chain of convo b4, you can make your own mind prof bout who started it.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I started being rude to you? Please find a post in which I was rude to you and i bet i can find a post before that in which you were being a prick to me. It started just because you misunderstood what i said bout cheez and LD,

lol You keep askling me to go back and find post which are like 40 pages back.

And we have plenty of team spirit man, we all support eachother, we go and support eachother when we play matches etc. We have a bit of intercrew banter, yes, especially towards and from hugo lol, but nothing is malicious at all.
SURREEEE YOU DO LOOOL.
I KNOW THE TRUTH
Reply up there.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
btw, this is the chain of convo b4, you can make your own mind prof bout who started it.
There is alot of stuff before that, back in the time where I was stating the money should be £10.
There was like two days ago what you quoted.

do you have to be black to join OoC?
looool, there is only black people in it atm but you dont have to be black.

Tamoo

Smash Master
well i went through the trouble for you, so you dont have to find it.

You know the truth? Weve even been to japan as a crew before, we wouldnt do that if we werent close >.>

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I greatly enjoy kfc, watermelons and basketball. I'm also tall. (This is all very true)

Can I join, I half fit in. :confused:

j3ly

Smash Champion
ooc trainning is cancled. where going jelys. for that smash thing. i think we should have a mini torny.
your spelling is atrocious!! Get google chrome for spell-check

i live 20 mins from kings cross overground, 40 from underground. I live at New Barnet

j3ly

Smash Champion
You know the truth? Weve even been to japan as a crew before, we wouldnt do that if we werent close >.>
i'm all up for murderous (hehehe :)) banter, but you guys didn't actually play any smash in Japan! which is fail lol, you guys had a Japanese speaking crew mate :p

and yeah tamoo that would be fine. If there is an overground back to yours the Saturday travel card would get you home, all for $2 (where the hell is the pound sign on this random keyboard >.> )

j3ly for presidant

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Mr Pro- you are a nice guy, but online sometimes you are definately not a nice guy.

Tamoo and Mr Pro- please stop argueing and insulting each other : / esp you pro, stop talking **** about his crew! omg so rude

Top Bottom