• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash League - Registration Has Begun

Toby.

Smash Master
^ lol.

I'm pretty sure Ricky already has his sorted. It'd be too easy to make him laugh anyway :3

What we need now is confirmation from the various Gym Leaders. Hotdog and Accelerate, are you definitely in? We need similar confirmation from VIC. At the moment I know of 4 potential leaders there: Earl, Nick, Afropony and Cao. I can't decide for you guys who its going to be, because I don't know how good you are. Cao appears to be an obvious choice, if only because he is the most widely travelled smasher in the country. If anybody is going to be going to other states its going to be him. Either way I need your input so this can keep moving forward.

Once you've agreed to being a Gym Leader, I need you to PM me your challenge ruleset AND a photo of yourself so I can give you a lols picture like the other leaders =D

Regardless of the photos, once we have the leaders finalised we can get this thing moving :)

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
This thread is interesting.

I am showing interest.

Pokemon League clone fux yea!

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Ideas for gimmicks
Boulder Badge: Must take the final stock with Charizard's Rock Smash
Cascasde Badge: FLUDD/Watergun kill perhaps, most swim time on Japes, surprise water gun to the face during a tourney?
Thunder Badge:
Rainbow Badge: Match can only be played with female characters (inb4 some sort of Marth joke)
Soul Badge: Match is played with flowers on both players(and lighting bolts on high?)
Marsh Badge:
Volcano Badge: Norfair, Ike dittos, missingno. game crash?
Earth Badge:

General ideas: Sing the song from the anime with alternate lyrics (see Falcon lyrics), Pokemon Puzzle League match using actual gym leader, Game boy colour match with link cables and such, cosplaying as the gym leader you want to beat, actually looking like a gym leader

Just tossing ideas out

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Everyone already knows that to beat the Elite 4 you need to take a picture of all of them together posing.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Make me a gym leader dammit - i like gyms! especially rich classy ones with rooftop tennis courts

Thanks tcranter <3

Toby.

Smash Master
Make me a gym leader dammit - i like gyms! especially rich classy ones with rooftop tennis courts

Thanks tcranter <3
everyone calls me toby...it's a lot easier to pronounce :)

The problem is that we have so many options for VIC and only two positions. At the moment I'm looking at Cao and afropony. You both sounded fairly enthusiastic about it and are good, balanced players.

If i don't hear from nicks or earl in the next couple days I'm just going to go with that so I can get this thing started.

earla

Smash Lord
.. hahahahahahaha. what are u guys on. you can take nicks and my name off that, sounds lame.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
no love for ACT :( now ima have to go on a vengence tour around aus and get all teh badges!
FTS you should come with me, angry donkey kong is angry.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Tibs and Shaya should swap characters, much more accurate that way.

Tibs for Lance!

My challenge should be low tier only <3

Toby.

Smash Master
The only person that has any connection to their character is Attila, since him and bruno share the whole "gym raaaah" thing.

The others are pretty much random. I was going to make Shaya into Agatha but after 10 minutes of him bugging me for lance I caved in.

tibs7

Smash Champion
yeah i dont really care which one i am =)
and i do agree shaya is a girl

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
metaknight has a cape that can make him invincible and invisible.

thats a high quality weave right there.
Pretty sure that cape of his turns into a pair of wings, kinda like those of an Aerodactyl. Oh my, I believe Lance owns a Meta Knight Aerodactyl. What a coincidence...

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol wtf me being gary? what so If you see me walking towards you, you have to freeze and wait, then I be a total ******* right in your face and then play you and if I win I knock you out and take half your money, and if I lose I make up some gay excuse, tell you I'll be stronger next time, say something really gay like smell you later and run off?

AdmiralComrade

Smash Journeyman
lol wtf me being gary? what so If you see me walking towards you, you have to freeze and wait, then I be a total ******* right in your face and then play you and if I win I knock you out and take half your money, and if I lose I make up some gay excuse, tell you I'll be stronger next time, say something really gay like smell you later and run off?
oh luls fits when u get the exclamation mark on ur head

oh and luke bring ur cheerleading group, shaya would have been it if i he wasnt in the elite 4 =P

Toby.

Smash Master
The elite four aren't organised by 'power' or anything of the sort.

Given that there was a total of 1 tournament where they have all played each other I don't see the point. As I've said before, the only person that was 'fitted' to an elite four member is Attila.

And cobalt it would have been fine for you to be a gym leader. Basically its between you, cao and afropony. This is dependent on you actually attending tournaments though. Due to the HSC your track record is hardly stellar :p

I suggest talking to afro if you want to be a leader, since I've heard the least from him and you would be taking his position.

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
Not going to tournaments has not helped me with my studies. I'll be attending the next Stigma-B and hopefully all the rest of the tournaments throughout the year as long as I don't have an exam or something on the next day.

How much importance do you place on travelling because I won't be able to help you there.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
The people will come to you Cobalt. Victoria is a smash magnet. All you have to do is turn up.

Top Bottom