• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. Canon Tournament! (Mario Vs. ????) - 06/14/10

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Mario can stop time in Paper Mario 2 with clock out, yet he still lost to Link somehow.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
I can think of a good number of characters that make Sonic look like a joke character (The Flash makes Sonic look like a total *****, for example). Link is not one of them. Link is finished.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Wow nearly every single fight has been rigged. These match-ups are terrible.

IKE VS. SONIC??? IKE VS. SONIC??? ARE WE REALLY EVEN GOING TO COMPARE THOSE TWO???

Decision maker should be replaced.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Ike does infinitely better against Sonic than Link does for a multitude of reasons.

§leepy God

Smash Master
This is a hard on, Pit a garden angel that's leads the goddess of light army vs Meta Knight, on of the strongest warriors in the galaxy with the strongest sword in the galaxy, yea, I can't vote yet because of this.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
It depends. Are we going for the canon size or are we going for Smash games size?

Smash size and Pit gets defeated easily. Metaknight is just too strong, has better techniques and the same movility.

If it is canon size, then Pit would have a slight advantage. But still, Metaknight has fought enemies much larger than himself a lot of times, he could probably defeat this one too.

pizzapie7

Smash Ace
So, there are two of these?????

Anyway, once again, MK would win. He's beaten plenty of people stronger then an angel, so I don't see what would prevent him from moving on. (I never played Kid Icarus, so if Pit has something that would work against him that isn't in Brawl, feel free to tell me.)

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ I can easily say Meta Knight after looking at Kirby Super Star Ultra. ♥

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Ness will basically destroy all the Pokemon that's currently in the Pokemon Trainer's posetion. Ness for vote.

Meccs

@Meccs_
Ness. PK fire against Ivysaur, PK thunder against Charizard and Squirtle. Plus all elemental stuff can be absorbed by PSI Magnet. But Paula has all those moves. Though Ness can just use PK Rockin' Omega. PSI Shield/Counter could probably reflect the Pokemon's elemental attacks.

Crackle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZZZobac
Charizard would eat Ness while Ivysaur would hold him down.
How would they get him in that position you ask?
Well, although he has psi, three pokemon and a bunch of THWACKS in the back of the head from pokeballs would definitely knock him unconscious from some unpredicted angle eventually.
That or a tidal wave would drown him when manipulated by Squirtle (Water pokemon beat psychic powers at controlling water, sorry Ness).

The_Blue_Bomber

Smash Journeyman
Charizard would eat Ness while Ivysaur would hold him down.
How would they get him in that position you ask?
Well, although he has psi, three pokemon and a bunch of THWACKS in the back of the head from pokeballs would definitely knock him unconscious from some unpredicted angle eventually.
That or a tidal wave would drown him when manipulated by Squirtle (Water pokemon beat psychic powers at controlling water, sorry Ness).
That would be breaking both Brawl and Pokemon rules though. You can only have one Pokemon out at a time. Even if you go by Pokemon rules you can only have two out and one time and that's only in a double battle. And last I checked Ness was one person.

That and Pokemon Trainer doesn't fight. Even if he tried to Ness could get rid of him in seconds.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
That would be breaking both Brawl and Pokemon rules though. You can only have one Pokemon out at a time. Even if you go by Pokemon rules you can only have two out and one time and that's only in a double battle. And last I checked Ness was one person.

That and Pokemon Trainer doesn't fight. Even if he tried to Ness could get rid of him in seconds.
Sadly to break it to you, but if it was a fair fight, it would flow like that, but there's no rules, just who will prevail at their highest power. If Pokemon Trainer can use all his Pokemon at once he can, but how ever, Ness is far more stronger than all the Pokemon that the trainer has, even then Pokemon Trainer will still lose due to a large amount of Ness's abilities.

justaway12

Smash Master
Peach would win, in Super Mario RPG she had a move called "Mute" which stops magic powers, i'm not sure if Zelda has magic powers but I know that will stop her from turning into Shiek, now I could be wrong since I haven't played a lot of Zelda games but doesn't Zelda not fight? And wasn't Dins fire, Naryu's love and Faroes (sp?) wind Links abilities? But since I don't know a lot about Zelda (and probably bias) I might change my vote.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Sheik and Zelda don't even do anything in their games. Zelda just gets kidnapped and stuff, hahah. Peach has been in a bunch of games where she has different abilities and stuff. The only game where Sheik and Zelda actually fight is smash...

Oh well. Gotta give it to Peach, even though Sheik/Zelda is my favorite character in the freaking game.

- choknater, unbiased and realistic

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Hm, yeah, you're right... Haha I totally forgot that she was pretty good with her archery!

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Sheik and Zelda don't even do anything in their games. Zelda just gets kidnapped and stuff, hahah. Peach has been in a bunch of games where she has different abilities and stuff. The only game where Sheik and Zelda actually fight is smash...

Oh well. Gotta give it to Peach, even though Sheik/Zelda is my favorite character in the freaking game.

- choknater, unbiased and realistic
She fires light arrows.

justaway12

Smash Master
Wouldn't mute stop that ability? And Peach can defend, her umberella from SPM was indestuctable.

EDIT: Oh and WhatisRaizen? maybe after this match you could change the rules? Nothing personal, but I just don't like the fact the most votes=win, if someone comes at the end of the day and explains why a certian character should win but the other character has more points but still wins, IMO isn't fair. But it's up to you, I guess ^_^.

§leepy God

Smash Master
If Peach have her vibes from Super Princess Peach and her umberella from Super Paper Mario than of course Zelda/Sheik is dunked. If not, then Zelda would win, I'll vote later.

Sonic on the Rocks

Smash Lord
Considering Shiek can't do anything besides play a harp and run away with Deku Nuts, and Zelda's magical ability is undefined, she pretty much only has her Light Arrows.
Light Arrows didn't do much in Twilight Princess, only stunning Ganondorf. Unlike Ganondorf, Peach is supposedly 'pure' or something, and so Light Arrows won't do much damage to her. Meanwhile, Peach has a total crapload of stuff, particularly from Super Mario RPG and Super Princess Peach.

So yeah, Peach wins.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Yes, Peach wins because she, unlike Zelda, is an useful princess that can kick some serious *** (when she is not letting herself get kidnapped to attract Mario's attention)

Moozle

Smash Champion
Considering Shiek can't do anything besides play a harp and run away with Deku Nuts, and Zelda's magical ability is undefined, she pretty much only has her Light Arrows.
Light Arrows didn't do much in Twilight Princess, only stunning Ganondorf. Unlike Ganondorf, Peach is supposedly 'pure' or something, and so Light Arrows won't do much damage to her. Meanwhile, Peach has a total crapload of stuff, particularly from Super Mario RPG and Super Princess Peach.

So yeah, Peach wins.
This is the best explanation. The main thing that peach has going for her is the loyalty of everyone in her kingdom. Beat that Zelda/Sheik :p

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Zelda can shot lazer and float like in OOT as well as firing light arrows.

Peach wins though since at the end of super princess peach she receives an item that lets her have infinite vibes (essentially making her invincible).

Top Bottom