• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. Canon Tournament! (Mario Vs. ????) - 06/14/10

justaway12

Smash Master
Does the "stop watch" have any restrictions on where or when it could stop time?
No, not really she uses it, you have to do an action with the wiimote (but people freeze when she uses that) then it stops time

♣ Roy Sword of Seals is much stronger than anyone would have though, Peach from Super Mario RPG and Super Princess Peach may pull out a fight, but Roy will win because of his superb battling style. ♥
Her Parasol is indestructable and comes out instantly and so she could defend from his attacks, so yeah...Peach wins.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
I can't really say about wolf and Lucas, never played the game(s) lucas was in.

But i say Pikachu over Roy because Pikachu has electricity that can travel far distances and he is also very fast. It would be hard for Roy to get close enough to attack.

kingcobra9

Smash Ace
lucas loses at life because he is a **** and would be kinda taken aback by a highly militarized wolf

pikachu is cute until he gives a portabal electirc chair to roy and just kills him before he realizes they are supposed to fight

justaway12

Smash Master
Aww Peach lost...oh well, not important now.

I vote for Pikachu, might be wrong but Sonic on the Rocks said exactly what I was thinking for Pikachu, IDK about Lucas and Wolf since i've never played MOTHER/EARTHBOUND :/, although it seems that Lucas has won this with PK rockin

Sonic on the Rocks

Smash Lord
Kirby > Pikachu
Kirby has much, much more options then Pikachu. Offensively or defensively, Kirby overpowers him.

Samus > Falco
Samus outclasses Falco in every way. She could take down any of his vehicles, match his weapons, and can take alot more hits.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Kirby > Pikachu
Kirby has much, much more options then Pikachu. Offensively or defensively, Kirby overpowers him.

Samus > Falco
Samus outclasses Falco in every way. She could take down any of his vehicles, match his weapons, and can take alot more hits.
I agree with this post.

WhatIsRaizen?

Smash Ace
Okay guys, we're finally at the final match, and this will determine the true King/Queen of Nintendo.

Sonic Vs. Ness Vs. Samus Vs. Kirby Vs. Lucas Vs. Ganon - Please debate on who would win.

Other than that, I've partly started the Tier List (summaries are to be added in a bit), and unlike the last thread, this tier list will change over time.

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ I don't even think the Mother boys are even that high, don't get me wrong, their powerful but they have limits since they are human with strange powers. I'll say Samus > Kirby > Sonic > Ganondorf > Ness > Lucas in that order. Samus has done things that you wouldn't even image and can take out just about anyone, Kirby was born powerful, and posses a lot of abilities that can help him during the fight, Sonic is just too fast and can out smart a guy with a IQ of 300 and is unstoppable when he turns into Super Sonic. Ganondorf is the loard of all evil, he doesn't really die when he get's stabbed with the Master Sword, to be honest, I think items that's been blessed by the gods can harm Ganondorf, that's why I didn't put him that high. IMO, I don't think Ness or Lucas can win in a fight with any of those characters. ♥

Uffe

Smash Hero
♣ I don't even think the Mother boys are even that high, don't get me wrong, their powerful but they have limits since they are human with strange powers. I'll say Samus > Kirby > Sonic > Ganondorf > Ness > Lucas in that order. Samus has done things that you wouldn't even image and can take out just about anyone, Kirby was born powerful, and posses a lot of abilities that can help him during the fight, Sonic is just too fast and can out smart a guy with a IQ of 300 and is unstoppable when he turns into Super Sonic. Ganondorf is the loard of all evil, he doesn't really die when he get's stabbed with the Master Sword, to be honest, I think items that's been blessed by the gods can harm Ganondorf, that's why I didn't put him that high. IMO, I don't think Ness or Lucas can win in a fight with any of those characters. ♥
Lol. Okay, here's how it's really going down.

Ganondorf
Samus
Ness/Lucas
Kirby
Sonic

Ganondorf
For one, the only thing that can truly do harm to this guy is the Master Sword, Light/Silver Arrows and other worthy mentionable items would be the Magical Sword and Four Sword. Ganondorf can only be harmed by things that repel darkness and nothing else. Other than the fact he has the Triforce of Power, there's nothing you can really do about that. Especially since he can be revived.

Samus
She for one is not human. She takes form of a human, but is not a being from planet Earth. She was infused with Chozo blood which made her a lot stronger, more agile and more alert than any human and she probably has a few more things that man can only dream of. She has come across many dangers and accomplished every mission she went through. She's faced off against enemies stronger than her and won as well as faced enemies much larger than herself. Let's not forget to mention the fact that she had planet Zebes destroyed. According to the Metroid series, Samus Aran is heavily armed and extremely dangerous.

Ness/Lucas
Ness and Lucas. Why do I tie these two together? Though I favor Ness much more, apparently they're at the same strength when it comes to PSI. Both can be physically harmed, yes, they're not wearing any armor. But keep in mind that they can heal themselves as well as others. Don't think that just because they're children that they're weaklings.

Ness' PSI Flash Ω can kill, believe it or not. And I'm not talking about Super Smash Bros., either. I'm talking about that actual attack in the canonical series. In its other forms, it makes the enemy cry uncontrollably, feel strange, numbness and/or become unconscious. In Mother 3 it had the ability to cause paralysis.

As for Ness' PSI Rockin' α, it does 40-120, β does 90-270, γ does 160-480 and Ω does 320-960. Overall, that attack is deadly no matter what. Also, Lucas' PK Love is pretty deadly as well. Both boys do have defensive PSI too, so I wouldn't say that these two have no chance.

Sonic
I'm aware of Sonic's speed as well as Chaos Emeralds to transform into Super Sonic and/or go through time with Chaos Control. But since he'd have to have those in his possession to turn into Super Sonic, this is not possible for him to do without them. I believe the only thing Sonic would have going for him is his agility.

Kirby
I love him more than Sonic, but really, he's only eight inches and the only attack probably worthy of mention would be Crash Kirby, which would do extreme damage to anybody around or fairly close to him.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
I still say sonic, i mean come on, he has super sonic speed and can turn into Super sonic. He can rip through robots and stuff. lol

EDIT: awww that figures.......

WhatIsRaizen?

Smash Ace
Lol. Okay, here's how it's really going down.

Ganondorf
Samus
Ness/Lucas
Kirby
Sonic

Ganondorf
For one, the only thing that can truly do harm to this guy is the Master Sword, Light/Silver Arrows and other worthy mentionable items would be the Magical Sword and Four Sword. Ganondorf can only be harmed by things that repel darkness and nothing else. Other than the fact he has the Triforce of Power, there's nothing you can really do about that. Especially since he can be revived.

Samus
She for one is not human. She takes form of a human, but is not a being from planet Earth. She was infused with Chozo blood which made her a lot stronger, more agile and more alert than any human and she probably has a few more things that man can only dream of. She has come across many dangers and accomplished every mission she went through. She's faced off against enemies stronger than her and won as well as faced enemies much larger than herself. Let's not forget to mention the fact that she had planet Zebes destroyed. According to the Metroid series, Samus Aran is heavily armed and extremely dangerous.

Ness/Lucas
Ness and Lucas. Why do I tie these two together? Though I favor Ness much more, apparently they're at the same strength when it comes to PSI. Both can be physically harmed, yes, they're not wearing any armor. But keep in mind that they can heal themselves as well as others. Don't think that just because they're children that they're weaklings.

Ness' PSI Flash Ω can kill, believe it or not. And I'm not talking about Super Smash Bros., either. I'm talking about that actual attack in the canonical series. In its other forms, it makes the enemy cry uncontrollably, feel strange, numbness and/or become unconscious. In Mother 3 it had the ability to cause paralysis.

As for Ness' PSI Rockin' α, it does 40-120, β does 90-270, γ does 160-480 and Ω does 320-960. Overall, that attack is deadly no matter what. Also, Lucas' PK Love is pretty deadly as well. Both boys do have defensive PSI too, so I wouldn't say that these two have no chance.

Sonic
I'm aware of Sonic's speed as well as Chaos Emeralds to transform into Super Sonic and/or go through time with Chaos Control. But since he'd have to have those in his possession to turn into Super Sonic, this is not possible for him to do without them. I believe the only thing Sonic would have going for him is his agility.

Kirby
I love him more than Sonic, but really, he's only eight inches and the only attack probably worthy of mention would be Crash Kirby, which would do extreme damage to anybody around or fairly close to him.
What a coincidence lol, I had that order in my head too.

meery

Smash Cadet
Kirby
what if kirby got his air ride machines?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
So much wrong in the info of Kirby and Sonic, your not giving Kirby enough credit, or even 10% of it and giving too much to Ness and Lucas, I mean Sonic lower than them?!? That is too funny. How is Ness or Lucas suppose to stop Sonic when he goes too fast and can out wit them if he wants to? I want to know.

Let's start with Kirby of course since I'm a biased *******. Let's give him his Milky Way Wishes ability, that alone would beat almost everyone on this list. Let's give him his Warp Star, he can call it any time and anywhere in the galaxy, (as seen in Kirby 64, and for those who don't know how fast the Warp Star goes, it's as fast as a shooting star, and that's really fast), though Jet Kirby alone can go as fast as the speed of sound, (as said in the wiki), but who cares. With Kirby on top of the Warp Star, he can match a lot of characters he fights depending on what power he has, (like Plasma, Fire, Mirror, Ice etc), and use the powers at the characters he find tough, if their too tough, he might be forced to call the Dragoon or Hydra to do the job, the legendary Air Ride Machines with not equal.

Oh what battles did he fight, well I can tell you a lot of hard ones that what, like Nightmare, a thing that can't be hurt by anything but the Star Rod it's self, Star Rod it's self is very powerful since it controls all the dreams of Dreamland from every living thing, an epic battle in space that went as fast as Super Sonic, let's not forget that. Let's not forget Dark Matter, he takes over King Dedede make him his pawn for evil and only can be equaled by the Rainbow Sword, and they battled it out in space to the atmosphere of Pop Star, (though if Kirby get's at the atmosphere he will take damage for every second on Dreamland 2). Dark Zero, (who also made King Dedede as well as all the bosses around him his pawn), who how no one remembers him, Kirby had to take him out with the Heart Rod and clear all the darkness of Dream Land. Everyone knows about Kirby Super Star, Kirby formed a Star Ship to take down a Nova Galactic Overlord that's a size of the sun and the moon of Pop Star, and use the leftover power to take down Marx who had enough power to rule the galaxy. 02 who had control the whole planet Ripple Star made Waddle Dee, Adeleine, and King Dedede, (man this guy had been made of a pawn too many times, lol), another epic boss that had to be taken down with the power of the Crystal Shard at 100% power with Ribbon controlling where he aims. Dark Mind is another epic one that needed to be taken down by Meta Knight's sword Galaxia or Master as this game calls it, (ha ha, take that LoZ), which is known to be the most powerful sword in the Galaxy and only the chosen one can wield it's power and the only one's is Kirby and Meta Knight, the top two strongest Star Warriors who also took down the strongest warrior in the galaxy, (as seen in Kirby Super Star Ultra), now back to Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, Dark Mind can be beaten with out it, but it's effortless to face him without it, his last form need the power of the Warp Star. Next comes Drawcia who jack up the looks of Dreamland and made Kirby into a ball, and he need the help of her magic paint brush to beat the whole game, her and her soul. I won't count Kirby Squeak Squad because Dark Nebula was just too **** easy, and was only made Dark Daroach even more a powerful and a pawn, **** beating Dark Daroach is more tougher than Dark Nebula because with Daroach Triple Star Rod was more than a match for Dark Nebula.

Whew, that was a long text to remember by heart, that's just to prove that Kirby's been though and pass so many tough spots and defeated enemies that were said to be unstoppable, then Kirby fought his hardest to defeat them. If you still dought the power of Kirby, I'll give you more of what I will type because it's fun. =P

I would write a whole nother text about Sonic, but now I don't feel like it. My thoughts: Kirby > Sonic > Samus > Ganondorf > Ness > Lucas. I know people are going to have a problem with this, so I'm prepared. >=]

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I still say sonic, i mean come on, he has super sonic speed and can turn into Super sonic. He can rip through robots and stuff. lol

EDIT: awww that figures.......
Samus can run at supersonic speeds with the Speed Booster, which means she's faster than Sonic if he isn't Super Sonic, and they'd go about the same speed if he was Super Sonic.

I'm fine with the way Uffe ordered it. Samus could square off with Ganondorf with the use of Light Beams, since light penetrates through Ganondorf's defense. This would allow Samus to get in some blows. After all, if Light Arrows can penetrate Ganondorf's defense, and if you can use even the Biggoron Sword to finish off his first form, I don't see why Samus couldn't do the same. I'd say the battle between Samus and Ganondorf would be very, very close, but Ganondorf is practically immortal and rises up, kind of like Count Dracula from Castlevania. So, even if Samus did defeat Ganondorf, he'd return later on. I would want to make it a tie with Ganondorf and Samus, though. They're both the strongest characters in the Nintendo Universe.

§leepy God

Smash Master
Ah Viper, you never seese to amaze me with all your Kirby knowledge that so little people would understand. I was about to vote, but seeing how the topic creater wanted to throw this whole thread away, I say that because six battles at once?!? Your giving up too soon Raizen. ]:

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Viper JLT4GOV, Kirby is eight inches tall. You could simply squash the little guy. He may have done great things in Dreamland, but the people of Dreamland are just around his size.

Let's give him his Milky Way Wishes ability, that alone would beat almost everyone on this list.
Prove it.

Let's give him his Warp Star, he can call it any time and anywhere in the galaxy, (as seen in Kirby 64, and for those who don't know how fast the Warp Star goes, it's as fast as a shooting star, and that's really fast), though Jet Kirby alone can go as fast as the speed of sound, (as said in the wiki), but who cares.
Samus gets her Starship, then.

With Kirby on top of the Warp Star, he can match a lot of characters he fights depending on what power he has, (like Plasma, Fire, Mirror, Ice etc), and use the powers at the characters he find tough, if their too tough, he might be forced to call the Dragoon or Hydra to do the job, the legendary Air Ride Machines with not equal.
Those aren't large enough to cause considerable damage. It would be like a toy being thrown at you.

Oh what battles did he fight, well I can tell you a lot of hard ones that what, like Nightmare, a thing that can't be hurt by anything but the Star Rod it's self,
Dark Samus cannot be hurt by anything, except the Phazon Beam. What's your point when you bring up Kirby and his Star Rod against Nightmare? See? Me mentioning Dark Samus being vulnerable only to Phazon is irrelevant, very much like bringing up the Star Rod being the only weapon to stop Nightmare.

Star Rod it's self is very powerful since it controls all the dreams of Dreamland from every living thing, an epic battle in space that went as fast as Super Sonic, let's not forget that.
Why is this relevant? Kirby just isn't strong. We're not talking about Kirby fighting the opponents that he fights that are his size. We're talking about opponents a lot larger than Kirby. Ganondorf can only be injured if he is attacked with a weapon that repels evil, such as the Light Arrows, Silver Arrows, the Master Sword, and if I were to bring up Samus, the Light Beam, which is made up of light. "Curse you and your light fixation, you Luminoth," said Ganondorf.

WhatIsRaizen?

Smash Ace
Ah Viper, you never seese to amaze me with all your Kirby knowledge that so little people would understand. I was about to vote, but seeing how the topic creater wanted to throw this whole thread away, I say that because six battles at once?!? Your giving up too soon Raizen. ]:
I'm not throwing the thread away. I just thought it'll cause alot more debates, and be alot more epic this way.

§leepy God

Smash Master
Debating with Viper about Kirby is like debating vs Yuna about Smash, you will lose. D:

I'm not throwing the thread away. I just thought it'll cause alot more debates, and be alot more epic this way.
I'll understand if this thread has more activity like 100 members at the same time, I guess I'm looking at this the wrong way. If there's nobody that has a problem, it's alright. :p

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Viper JLT4GOV, Kirby is eight inches tall. You could simply squash the little guy. He may have done great things in Dreamland, but the people of Dreamland are just around his size.
Yea, and King Dedede being 5x the size of Kirby, and let's not forget some of his other larger foes that's more than 10x bigger than Kirby that Kirby beat if you played his games. =/

Prove it.
ROFL, your making this too easy. Let me introduce you to the Copy Essence Deluxe and it's effects:

Kirby Wiki said:
Copy Essences Deluxe is are items in Kirby Super Star/Kirby Super Star Ultra that gives Kirby a new, Deluxe Copy Ability. They are only found in Milky Way Wishes and are very useful since Kirby cannot gain most copy abilities by swallowing enemies in this sub-game. What's really helpful is that Kirby can use the Deluxe Copy Ability anytime he wants, even if he loses the ability.
Samus gets her Starship, then.
Her Star Ship vs Kirby Star Ship that took down Nova... who would win? =P

But we are talking about Air Ride Machines, maybe the Warp Star since it can be destroyed by Samus's missile in her Star Ship, but taking down Dragoon and Hydra won't be easy, not only they move too fast but their attack power and defense is more than enough to take down her ship.

Those aren't large enough to cause considerable damage. It would be like a toy being thrown at you.
Yea, because anything small can't hurt anything at all, amrite. =P

Dark Samus cannot be hurt by anything, except the Phazon Beam. What's your point when you bring up Kirby and his Star Rod against Nightmare? See? Me mentioning Dark Samus being vulnerable only to Phazon is irrelevant, very much like bringing up the Star Rod being the only weapon to stop Nightmare.
That whole post was bringing up how strong of a battle Kirby can put up since a whole lot of people don't. I know what battles Samus been though, I've played all her games so no need to remind me. =D

Why is this relevant? Kirby just isn't strong. We're not talking about Kirby fighting the opponents that he fights that are his size. We're talking about opponents a lot larger than Kirby. Ganondorf can only be injured if he is attacked with a weapon that repels evil, such as the Light Arrows, Silver Arrows, the Master Sword, and if I were to bring up Samus, the Light Beam, which is made up of light. "Curse you and your light fixation, you Luminoth," said Ganondorf.
Like I said, being small don't mean your weak and powerless. Most of the people who played his platformers can tell you that. And now I'm saying how can Ganondorf beat Kirby if/when Kirby could able to destory the planet, don't tell me Ganondorf can breath in space to. x_x

Let's not forget his special abilities like Star Rod, Rainbow Sword etc. And just remember how hard it is to destroy Kirby, a being that can survive a black hole. O_o

And **** it, you didn't get my color post. I am sad. D=

Uffe

Smash Hero
Let's start with Kirby of course since I'm a biased *******.
That's where I stopped reading. I know what Kirby's been through and what he's done. You don't need to write a life story about Kirby. Kirby without a doubt would get stomped hard by the remaining characters.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Yea, and King Dedede being 5x the size of Kirby, and let's not forget some of his other larger foes that's more than 10x bigger than Kirby that Kirby beat if you played his games. =/
So, you're telling me that King Dedede is three feet tall? Proof, please? I need an official source, not some Wikia. In-game and instruction booklets are acceptable. Even so, we're talking about Kirby here. Samus is 6'3" tall, or if you want it in inches, 72 inches, with the additional three inches, making her 69 inches taller than Kirby, since her overall height in inches would be 75 inches.

ROFL, your making this too easy. Let me introduce you to the Copy Essence Deluxe and it's effects:
You failed to prove that would beat almost everyone on the list.

Her Star Ship vs Kirby Star Ship that took down Nova... who would win? =P
Samus. Her ship can fly at warp speed, and Samus can control her ship without having to be in it. It is also incredibly larger than the Warp Star. Heck, Samus' Starship took a beating by Ghor, and it still was functional shortly after, with the whole auto-repair and stuff.

But we are talking about Air Ride Machines, maybe the Warp Star since it can be destroyed by Samus's missile in her Star Ship, but taking down Dragoon and Hydra won't be easy, not only they move too fast but their attack power and defense is more than enough to take down her ship.
Care to prove that they move faster than Samus' Starship, as well as have attack and defense power to take down Samus' Starship? Please prove it. No Wikia. I want official sources. With their size, I just don't see this happening. If the Starship can take a constant beating from Ghor, who is mostly machine and just beat and beat the Starship until Samus arrived, I don't see the Dragoon or Hydra doing anything. Maybe just a scratch on the paint.

Yea, because anything small can't hurt anything at all, amrite. =P
Yeah, you're right. Samus can take a beating from Kraid, Ridley, Mother Brain in her second form, Thardus, the Omega Pirate, and a number of other enemies that she's come across. If she's taken down an entire Space Pirate Fortress alone, of whom the Galactic Federation had a hard time taking down as an entire army, brought genocide on the Ing, got rid of all but the last Metroid, and all that other fun stuff, Kirby isn't going to be a threat at all.

Samus completed missions all by herself, whereas the missions she completed were thought impossible! Now, tell me, if you have a walking tank who can go and **** all these all by herself, and the Federation army is struggling, what does that tell you about Samus? As noted in Metroid Prime, the Space Pirates said that Samus is "heavily armed and extremely dangerous."

Oh, and just for the heck of it, after Samus defeated Thardus, a nice sized rock, about almost the size of Samus' head, hits her helmet that she's wearing, and she looks back, not stunned. That's what I'll be seeing when Kirby decides to whip out Dragoon or Hydra.

That whole post was bringing up how strong of a battle Kirby can put up since a whole lot of people don't. I know what battles Samus been though, I've played all her games so no need to remind me. =D
It was irrelevant.

Like I said, being small don't mean your weak and powerless. Most of the people who played his platformers can tell you that. And now I'm saying how can Ganondorf beat Kirby if/when Kirby could able to destory the planet, don't tell me Ganondorf can breath in space to. x_x
Kirby has only destroyed planets he's on. He has not destroyed anything like the Earth, and definitely nothing of the size of [insert number here] trillion teratons like Samus.

Let's not forget his special abilities like Star Rod, Rainbow Sword etc. And just remember how hard it is to destroy Kirby, a being that can survive a black hole. O_o
That's funny. Doesn't Marx create a blackhole, which causes considerable amount of damage against Kirby?

§leepy God

Smash Master
That's where I stopped reading. I know what Kirby's been through and what he's done. You don't need to write a life story about Kirby. Kirby without a doubt would get stomped hard by the remaining characters.
Well you should read more, it's an interesting read, Viper without a dought has the most knowledge of Kirby in the boards and haven't lost the debate about it. I don't think anyone would change his mind and he would bring up more facts if people still have doughts, that's just how he is.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Well you should read more, it's an interesting read, Viper without a dought has the most knowledge of Kirby in the boards and haven't lost the debate about it.
Viper JLT4GOV hasn't lost a debate on what? About knowing a lot about Kirby?

I don't think anyone would change his mind and he would bring up more facts if people still have doughts, that's just how he is.
If he isn't going to change his mind, then he shouldn't be in here. That's all there's to it.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Well you should read more, it's an interesting read, Viper without a dought has the most knowledge of Kirby in the boards and haven't lost the debate about it. I don't think anyone would change his mind and he would bring up more facts if people still have doughts, that's just how he is.
Actual, it's apparent to me that Viper is nothing more than a "fanboy" who hopes that Kirby would defeat all the remaining characters. I'd like to see him give a valid reason as to why Kirby would be able to stomp the remaining characters. And I'm aware that Kirby has the ability to use whatever power he has with him in Milky Way Wishes, but it doesn't mean he has Ganondorf's, Samus', Ness', Lucas' or Sonic's abilities.

Lovely

Smash Lord
Well you should read more, it's an interesting read, Viper without a dought has the most knowledge of Kirby in the boards and haven't lost the debate about it.
♣ You did forget me didn't you? ;p ♥

♣ Most of Viper's read is true of what Kirby can do, but I don't think it covers the facts that he's the best of the other characters... well at least Samus. I'll say Kirby's second best because after looking at some of the debates of Smash if true to there game thread I believe Kirby is the second best but not the best. It may be true that Viper is being fan boy about it and he idmited he was biased, but he has the arguments to prove of Kirby's power in the past debates. Dryn has great proving points to, well just Viper and Dryn has great proving points in this thread. ;p ♥

♣ Like I said: Samus > Kirby > Ganondorf > Sonic > Ness > Lucas currently, I can change it if I see more options, but there's little talk about Ganondorf and Sonic here, that's the flaw of a six way debate sadly. ♥

WhatIsRaizen?

Smash Ace
Let's start with Kirby of course since I'm a biased *******. Let's give him his Milky Way Wishes ability, that alone would beat almost everyone on this list.
What are his Milky Way Wishes abilities?

§leepy God

Smash Master
Viper JLT4GOV hasn't lost a debate on what? About knowing a lot about Kirby?

If he isn't going to change his mind, then he shouldn't be in here. That's all there's to it.
You should just say Viper, saying JLT4GOV with it means that it's him and his gaming group, (which of course I'm in). Also yes, knowing about Kirby. And since this thread is about debate, as long as he's not obvious with being biased then he shouldn't debate against impossibilities but he does have some good points.

Actual, it's apparent to me that Viper is nothing more than a "fanboy" who hopes that Kirby would defeat all the remaining characters. I'd like to see him give a valid reason as to why Kirby would be able to stomp the remaining characters. And I'm aware that Kirby has the ability to use whatever power he has with him in Milky Way Wishes, but it doesn't mean he has Ganondorf's, Samus', Ness', Lucas' or Sonic's abilities.
His debate is still good. Though of course he's a Kirby fan boy because he is, that doesn't mean he can't debate different approaches when vs different characters. If you have what it take to take charge of his debate than just saying he's a fan boy and quitting.

♣ I can change it if I see more options, but there's little talk about Ganondorf and Sonic here, that's the flaw of a six way debate sadly. ♥
Oh that's the reason why I won't vote, I was looking for a good reason and you gave it to me.

What are his Milky Way Wishes abilities?
Viper already posted it and it's on this page. Copy Essence Deluxe, it will give Kirby his power automatically with out the need to take someone else's power, if he did have that in battle, then he would beat just about half of the characters on the list. Though Ganondorf it won't effect him since only items blessed by the gods can hurt him.

Uffe

Smash Hero
His debate is still good. Though of course he's a Kirby fan boy because he is, that doesn't mean he can't debate different approaches when vs different characters. If you have what it take to take charge of his debate than just saying he's a fan boy and quitting.
I don't think it'll be possible to change his point. I want to see what Kirby's got over every other character. As for his CED, his only abilities are Ice, Fighter, Cutter, Parasol, Sword, Beam, Jet, Wheel, Wing, Fire, Suplex, Bomb, Hammer, Stone, Yo-yo, Plasma, Mirror, Ninja and Copy. And as far as Copy goes, it only gives Kirby the option of learning one ability. Just because he has this CED doesn't mean he'd be able to obtain what every character he has to deal with here. Those are his only options as far as using the CED goes.

Top Bottom