• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bros. Canon Tournament! (Mario Vs. ????) - 06/14/10

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ Luigi fights better than Doctor Mario and Fox has his Arwing, which is mightier than Young Link power or weaponry will ever have, (unless it's Fox vs Sheik, in the SSE she was taken on a Arwing). ;p ♥

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ Don't forget what Smash Brothers Deluxe said: Dr. Mario is a tad slower due to his lack of exercise, but his Megavitamins pack a bit more punch than Mario's Fireballs. Since I haven't seen Dr. Mario use Megavitamins as an attack except on viruses, that's why I said Luigi wins. ♥

Bellioes

Smash Lord
Definitely going for Luigi. He fought a mansion of ghosts with just a vacuum if that means anything ;)
About Fox vs Link, definitely Fox. Its really obvious; a sword versus technology not even we have lol

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
I'd have to say, Luigi over Doctor Mario, and Fox (with his arwing) over Young Link.

WhatIsRaizen?

Smash Ace
Okay, since no one else posted for a while, we might as well get one more match-up over with before tomorrow.

Pichu vs. Diddy Kong,

Moozle

Smash Champion
Chimpanze < Adult human in terms of electrical resistance.
Lmao? One of the better sentences I've read in a while...

But yes, I have to agree. Pichu would win, because any pokemon could destroy a silly monkey, even if said monkey does have a very large, angry ape friend.

Sonic on the Rocks

Smash Lord
Toon Link would definitely win vs Game&Watch.
Ice Arrow freezes G&W, who is then shattered by the Skull Hammer.
Fire Arrows burn him to death.
Light Arrows inflict massive damage.
Boomerang stuns him.
Deku Leaf blows him away.
Etc.

Marth is far superior to Wario.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
Marth has Falchion. The fricken broken blade of light.

He ussually ends up killing dragons in SD with two hits. And he often lands a crit.

Take marth and make it so that every 12th move is his final smash in brawl.

Marth >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wario

WhatIsRaizen?

Smash Ace
This is what I got so far:

WB1 - Never lost.
LB1 - Characters who were eliminated once.
LB2 - Characters who were eliminated twice.

Winners Bracket #1: Link, Sonic, Pit, Metaknight, Pokemon Trainer, Zelda/Sheik, Ness, Pikachu, Roy, Peach, Samus, Kirby, Diddy Kong, King D3, Wolf, Snake, R.O.B, Falco, Lucas, Ganondorf.

Loser Bracket #1: Mario, Ike, Lucario, Ice Climbers, Fox, Pichu, Marth, Toon Link, Luigi, Yoshi, Bowser, Mewtwo, Jigglypuff.

Losers Bracket # 2: Donkey Kong, Olimar, Lucario, Doctor Mario, Young Link, Diddy Kong, Wario, Mr. G&W.

This will be our last match-up from the loser's brackets.

For Today. Yoshi Vs. JigglyPuff, and Mewtwo Vs. Bowser.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Mewtwo over Bowser and Jigglypuff over Yoshi, as simple as that.

Jigglypuff, unlike in brawl, has a TON of health on her. Probably one of the most out of all Pokemons.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Even though the match has passed, I don't see how Bowser loses to Falco at all. Assuming they both have all of their abilities and equipment, Bowser just uses the star rod. Or he just turns invisible and dodges the arwing fire. He. simply has way too many options and alters his size casually. Plus, he's survived falling into a star. How is Falco going to singe his shell.

Same for Mario vs. Link really. Supernova.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Double post due to psp text limits.

Don't know about Mewtwo vs. Bowser. Yoshi eats Jigglypuff and the fight is over. Jigglypuff can't even take hits from a beedrill.

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ I'll vote for Yoshi for the win over Jigglypuff. As for Mewtwo and Bowser, remember what Bowser can able to perform if you played all his games, Mewtwo is very strong, but Bowser can perform much stronger, I'll vote Bowser. ♥

Sonic on the Rocks

Smash Lord
If Bowser gets the Star Rod, all hope is lost, as it grants the wielder's every wish.
However I've been ignoring that fact, along with the fact that both Link and Ganondorf have been in possession of the full Triforce at some point.

Anyway, Jiggs wins vs Yoshi, with her wide range of moves and high health.
Mewtwo vs Bowser...
...Yeah, again, Mewtwo's good, but Bowser is better.

WhatIsRaizen?

Smash Ace
Okay guys, we're back to the winners brackets now!

This is gonna get serious now

Sonic Vs. Link. Who'd win in a fight?

Codi

Smash Ace
i think u should rethink the roy vs young link if you think about it young link can also turn into a gornon/zora/deku scrub/fierce deity so basically if he usues any of his masks especially the fierce deity i think young link would beat roy

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
i think u should rethink the roy vs young link if you think about it young link can also turn into a gornon/zora/deku scrub/fierce deity so basically if he usues any of his masks especially the fierce deity i think young link would beat roy
Sure Young Link is strong, but Roy's not walk in the park either, they both have swords of great power, and I'll clam that Fire Emblem characters of Smashbros are better sword users than anyone would think.

Also, with this vote, I'll vote Sonic for many reasons.

Top Bottom