• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"SMASH ATTACK" - April 03.-05. '09, Bremen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
I'd please like everyone to stop bashing Ian for his poor tournament performance. It is indeed unexpected that he lost to everyone, but (unless I misunderstood some details) a personal problem might have kept him from playing well. And flaming is an immature behaviour anyway, regardless of who does it. So just cut it please, before this thread gets ruined. I'm about to post a HUGE wall of text with all my comments/impressions/shoutouts about this event. I'll edit this post when it's ready and perhaps post it in the results thread too (if there will ever be one)

RebazTalei

Smash Apprentice
UCK knows i hate him right now.

but because this tourney was so epic, i'l call it even.
i just feel bad for the people that dont blend in with the Dutch
smash community lol, also, aniolas is DA BOM.

and i'm requesting that combo on amsah from armada, RIGHT NOW.

Mizar

Smash Ace
First off, thanks UCK for housing us :D
We might be a pain in the *** sometimes, but we don't give a ****.

As for the tournament goes; (it was my first, so I can't really compare) it was kinda messy and sometimes a bit unclear about the schedule, but I really enjoyed it overall.

And to the dutch: Jullie zijn kanker stoer.

Blad01

Smash Lord
Looking forward to results (on AIB if you can ^^) and videos :D For Melee AND Brawl ^^

Only thing we know so far about Brawl :

Armada (Sheik)
Reaper (ROB/MK)
Smasher89 (IC ?)
Pamaro (G&W)
Bjay (Marth)
5. ???

.NRG

Smash Rookie
reaper is german!

yea i really enjoyed this tourney!

I will train a lot and improve a lot.
see ya next time

RANDOM-NESS !!
SRSLY TELL ME WHEN U R GOING TO A TOURNEY
NO MATTER WHERE IT IS ;D

Linkje

Smash Lord
OK, first off. Uck thanks for hosting, even though everything started way too late.

Luma I did talk crap, but that was because I got pissed because I met remen in the bracket, so I went beserk on the chat :p. good thing the swedes and norway people maked the tourney worth my while. currently my grass is gr"onn, and my blood is r"ot. you guys were awesome to talk to.

As for the tourney, it was badly hosted. If I didn't let uck push remen etc. they would've start playing 4 o clock in the afternoon. I had fun matches, in poules I wasn't playing that serious. I won against porc, and he was 2nd in my poule so wtf happened XD ?

I want to praise the northlings and the dutchies for their playing method. They play like you should play the manly game. attack !!! 2 bad i can't say that about some germans and french people :(.

It was nice to some of the cool dutchies again, even though I was away for such a long time. not smashng for more then 7 months. This is the result GOAT and I got, I'm happy with the way we did.

I didn't want to play brawl singles, I used squirtle the first match, and lost. then I went falco and won. then dave asked me to play seriously. so took pit for 4 matches beating 4 metaknights on the way.

Gotta love my shower, some of you guys should try it :p...... HAMBURGER SV > WERDER BREMEN !!!!!!!

Cashmooney..... wow your ganon really...really is a disgrace.

Matthijs, marc,deef, thnks for the roadtrip !!! sorry dat ik zo vaak aan het smsen was met mijn ***** ;).

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
I'd please like everyone to stop bashing Ian for his poor tournament performance. It is indeed unexpected that he lost to everyone, but (unless I misunderstood some details) a personal problem might have kept him from playing well. And flaming is an immature behaviour anyway, regardless of who does it. So just cut it please, before this thread gets ruined. I'm about to post a HUGE wall of text with all my comments/impressions/shoutouts about this event. I'll edit this post when it's ready and perhaps post it in the results thread too (if there will ever be one)
Thats not the point. The most annoying thing is that he said he won all of his pool matches 2-0. I 3 stocked him two times and then he went to UCK and told him that he didn't even play against me and that i receive a free win. I mean if somebody looses against a better player he should admit that he lost.

post by Makkura

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
PS: @ Fuzzy: You forgot our superhardcore Ganondorf-ffas =D
yes I did, loool those ffa's kept me up all night <3

also I didnt enter brawl singles cause

1) I had to leave
2) some guy put me off after losing only 1 game out of like 6 and talking (non stop) while playing me, so I got completely put off playing a game where people talking **** while I play. Seriously you don't tell the best in the UK at brawl that he's not playing a character right or the game properly -_-

milkieee

Smash Journeyman
reaper is german!

yea i really enjoyed this tourney!

I will train a lot and improve a lot.
see ya next time

RANDOM-NESS !!
SRSLY TELL ME WHEN U R GOING TO A TOURNEY
NO MATTER WHERE IT IS ;D
God**** stivo u're right !!
Random-Ness was too nice skilled !!

I'm lookin' forward to meet this guy again !!

@Stivo Gosejohan (NRG):
**** u have improved so ****in' much !! =)
lookin' forward to see u again soon !!
U're invited to visit Luma or me in Berlin anytime !!
And bring ur ****in' amazin' shoes witu !! xD

@the tournament:
yeah kinda ****ed up time-management =/
that thing about Remen, who LOST to Flava but on the PC someone entered Remen as the loser was sooooo **** stupid .. I mean Flava 3stocked Remen and did beat him 2-0 ..

I played soooo bad in my pool .. got 5. so close =/
but no johns I just gonna get better next time !! =)

I think Kriz was impressed by my Peach, when I 0%->deathed his marth in our 3. Match =D
random-tipper made me lose that ****-close match ^^

and **** yome we played vs each other the very first time, I'm really impressed by ur sheik =)
Lookin' forward to kick that *****es *** next time !! =D

@UCK:
yeah kinda bad time-management and some weird stuff about the bracket and seeding as well but all in all the tournament was nice, not the best or funniest or some other kinda superlative, but nice !! =D

@my Crew:
Sorry for failing in pools =/

Luma: the best german smasher !! and the best friend I got to know via SSBM
Dr.Dead: **** dude I want u to move to berlin !! We had lotta fun together, like every time !!
Dancing: Next time I gonna get a partner for a battle and then we gonna start this **** for real, Jonas knows my parts, so ask him how amazin' they were (ESPECIALLY THE RHYMES, JUST 4 U !!! =D)
The drive through Bremen at Friday night was soooo funny dude xDD
Flava Sava: hehe **** stupid mistake in bracket, u ****in' ***** Remen !!
U r one of the funniest guys I know !! U, Setsuna-Kai and King Kirby 90 could make billions of euros with stand-up-comedy or stuff like that !! xD
Jonas: **** pitty that we couldn't make the battle, but maybe next time !! =)
U r ****in' funny as well !! We needa meet each other again soon, I will die without u guys !! ^^
(Prosmasher)Tim: yeah u lost to an Ice Climbers player .. "where is my justice ???!!" xDD
we needa meet each other again !! I liked ur cap dude =D
Thanks for beeing the best crew-leader of the world ^^
Next Smashfest I gonna **** every single foe !! =D So u will be honest to have me in the GSF !! (U should be right now as well !! ^^)

@my Pool:
Fuzzyness: U guy r **** good !!
Really close matches tho, but u r better than me !!
Random-Ness: look above ^^
Yikuar(that Yoshi-guy^^): **** nice yoshi, but it's just yoshi, so u may think about play some other char dude !! ^^
Mizar(that CF-guy^^): u needa find other people to play with, ur skills rn't bad but u got 0 expierience
NRG: **** improved !! =)
Yomedraht(^^): really nice matches =) next time u gonna get ***** ^^ (I hope so xD)
Kriz: Really close 2-1 set .. I nearly made the 3-stock-comeback in our last match, but u play a really nice marth !! Lookin' forward to play u again !!
milkman: **** stupid guy who screams while playing and loses too many matches xDD

SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO GLORY:
STOP SMOKING WEED U GONNA GET SOME KINDA JUNKIE !!!
(honestly reduce ur consume !!)

wisl

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to guess characters, please correct me:

Singles

1. Armada -> peach/fox?
2. Zgetto -> fox/falco?
3. Amsah -> sheik/?
4. Adam -> sheik/marth/falco ?
5. Poilon -> falco/?
5. Remen -> fox
7. Tonberry -> falco?
7. Faab -> falco/?

Doubles :

1. Zgetto et Faab -> fox/falco ?
2. Amsah et Adam -> sheik-?/sheik?-marth?
3. Armada et Aniolas -> ?
4. Yuna et Fuzzyness -> ?
someone give me the characters
please

Flikkflakk

Smash Rookie
Great tournament, Uck! Amazing job keeping the shizz running, and for housing so many people after Smack. I wish you the best about your bag. You're way too good, man :)

I'll write some shoutout later. Good stuff!

PS. I'm liek m2k. I really can't see the resemblance though :p

UchihaJP

Smash Ace
Singles

1. Armada -> peach/fox
2. Zgetto -> fox/falco
3. Amsah -> sheik/Fox
4. Adam -> sheik/marth/falco
5. Poilon -> falco
5. Remen -> fox
7. Tonberry -> falco
7. Faab -> falco

Doubles :

1. Zgetto et Faab -> fox/falco
2. Amsah et Adam -> sheik-Fox/sheik-marth
3. Armada et Aniolas -> Peach/Sheik
4. Yuna et Fuzzyness -> Peach/Jiggly

SO FAR I KNOW.

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
Singles

1. Armada -> peach/fox
2. Zgetto -> fox/falco
3. Amsah -> sheik/Fox
4. Adam -> sheik/marth/falco
5. Poilon -> falco
5. Remen -> fox
7. Tonberry -> falco
7. Faab -> falco

Doubles :

1. Zgetto et Faab -> fox/falco
2. Amsah et Adam -> sheik-Fox/sheik-marth
3. Armada et Aniolas -> Peach/Sheik
4. Yuna et Fuzzyness -> Peach/Jiggly

SO FAR I KNOW.
Someone give me the countries please.

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
I'll post a big post with shoutouts and **** pretty soon! But in short I wanna say that this tournament was pretty gawddaym awesome! I had a really good time and stuff, and even got to know moar amazing people! =)

Short post now, t3h big stuff coming soon! :lick:

Edit: Oh, and I played Falco and Marth at the tourney(mostly Falco, though).

Rev:

1. Armada (Sweden)
2. Zgetto (The Netherlands)
3. Amsah (The Netherlands)
4. Adam (The Netherlands)
5. Poilon (France)
5. Remen (The Netherlands)
7. Tonberry (Norway)
7. Faab (The Netherlands)

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Uck, for a first time host you did well. All events were finished and there were more than enough setups, chairs etc. Good venue definitely.

Things started and ran late, as expected. I personally didn’t suffer from little sleep much (I slept in a hotel and it was only a few days), but some people probably did. Signups on Friday took too long, but I did like that you started early on Saturday and Sunday, which was really necessary.

A lot of trouble came from things changing several times before the tournament, but that’s not completely your fault. The ruleset worked out fairly well IMO. However, there is no excuse for having four events, while only three have prize money. Not having that for Brawl teams is like a big “**** you” to the Brawl crowd, announced or not. I also think you lacked flexibility there, it really wouldn’t have hurt to take a small amount of the pot for that. But that’s your decision, just sayin’.

Seeding was pretty good for Melee singles, but I think the upper half of the Brawl bracket was a lot tougher than the lower half. Regional seeding was also done poorly there, seeing how the best Dutch players were relatively close to each other. Once again, I’m glad it got finished though.

Personal:

Brawl teams
It went well and I had fun. Losing to the #1 twice is nothing to be ashamed of, although I really wanted to play Armada + Aniolas. I think Gaki + Boku would have taken this if they hadn’t flaked, but maybe they’ll get to prove that another time. Thanks, Linkje!

Melee teams
While the ending was rather underwhelming (we didn’t really expect to lose there), it went okay for the most part. Thanks, Dave!

Melee singles
I expected to do significantly better than I did and think I could have. In between teams and singles I played and won at least ten money matches, but I guess I ran out of steam when the tournament finally started. The bull**** started in pools where many basic things went wrong and continued in the bracket. I mustered up the spirit to beat Dev, but after that it quickly went downhill as I was paired up against the styles I have the most trouble dealing with (defensive, spammy). I was screwed anyway, considering my poor pool performance got me close to Amsah. This is the worst I’ve done in years and there are no excuses for it. Choking happens to everyone at some point, but I thought I had moved past that, as I’ve been fairly consistent in recent times. I was quite upset about this.

Brawl singles
Had more fun here than I expected. I didn’t like having to face my countryman Rebaz early on, but our match was enjoyable. Armada was more than I could handle and it’s no surprise he got #1 in the end.

I also have to get this off my chest: I can’t say I like where the metagame is headed. It seems everyone other than the Dutchies rather sees his opponents dodging bullets than fight them straight on. I’ve also seen some poor sportmanship (for example, taking forever to counterpick and making your opponent wait while you eat etc), which just sucks. I hope I won’t have bad dreams from hearing Swedish and French gibberish behind me during my matches, but that’s nothing new. And goddammit, stop turning rumble off!

On a brighter note, I had fun traveling with Dave, G.O.A.T. and Linkje, who did really well and redeemed themselves for ESA2. There were many nice people at the tournament and I enjoyed myself. I didn’t get to play/money match everyone I wanted to, but maybe another time. I’ll probably do shoutouts later.

Witchking_of_Angmar

Smash Lord
Slowly starting to enjoy my mothertongue again. :)
Shoutouts I guess, copy pasted from the german boards:

Faab: You're mean. :( I AM FIFTEEN Why didn't we just MM instead of standing around discussing my age?

Marc: See Faab

Amsah: Sandbag less, you only 2 and 3 stocked me in pools. "Definitely photoshopped" too good XDDDD

Tonberry: I'm way too blonde. :( You're awesome, especially with that sexy hat. :D

Lawrencelot: Our MM was too fun, I was surprised at how well I did. I would have loved to sheik ditto you as well, but I guess the gayness was reserved for our quadruple sheik team homosexual orgy LOL.

Cash: We only got a few friendlies, but they were pretty fun. Too bad you didn't have the change for our MM, although that was kind of my fault for failing to bring those 5 bucks. I'll stop judging the US based on your skill level.

Captain Jadde: You are so weird to play. The whole time I feel like I have a shot at winning, but you're in control the whole time and **** me anyway. My guess is extreme sandbagging. Talk moar.

@All the foreigners I didn't play (especially the dutchies): ****it I should have played you.

Yuna: I didn't play you. Unlike other random foreigners though, this evokes a greater measure of the emotion known as "sadness" in me. At least I know what you look like now, lol.

------------------------------

Yume: Arne ist awesome.

Tero: Zu wenig friendlies, aber diesmal hast du wenigstens ordentlich gespielt, nicht so wie bei Ice. :) Good stuff, die Freiburger sind alle total chillig drauf.

PheX: Nich wirklich gespielt, aber du siehst immer total fröhlich aus XD. Du bist Freiburger, und damit automatisch awesome.

Makkura: Finsterniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissss, du bist zu gechillt, geiler Ganon.

AE: Zu wenig gezockt god****it. Friendlies waren cool, gegen deinen Fox zocken macht voll Spaß.

°UÇK: Cooles Turnier, mit der Zeitplanung n bisschen vermasselt aber ansonsten richtig geil. Wie spricht man deinen Namen aus?

Till: Ach ja, der gute alte Till hat mich in pools geraped. Schade dass wir sonst nicht gezockt haben, ich hab dich die ganze Zeit iwie gar nicht gesehen.

Norm: Wieso hab ich gegen dich in pools verloren? :( Wir haben sonst auch gar nicht gezockt, schade.

Timo: Pffft, zu wenig gezockt, du konntest mir nichtmal deine super tech Fähigkeiten zeigen.

Suma: Von wegen du hast Angst vor Sheik, mit Fox hab ich viel besser gegen dich abgeschnitten. 99-Stock Falcon dittos waren too good.

ZeroFrames: Wie wir in Melee Teams halt gefailt haben. Quadruple Sheik war gay.

kJaB: Gegen dich spielen macht riiichtig Fun. Deine charas sind alle zu gut, gegen spieler wie dich ist man gezwungen, perfekt zu spielen.

Ice: Wie ich den 4 stock bestimmt um ne halbe stunde durch shine spikes und usmash vor der kante aufladen herausgezögert habe. Im Endeffekt hast du ihn ja trotzdem noch gekriegt. Ich bring dir moves bei, du mir smash, ok?

Alle anderen: Mein Gedächtnis ist löchrig wie ein Sieb. Wenn mir später etwas noch einfällt, füge ich es noch hinzu.

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
I loved this tournament. Everything was done very well considering the experience of the host, and I really liked the venue. Shout-outs:

Armada: congratz man, you are taking melee into a whole new era
Amsah: I expect a comeback next weekend :) (though I won't be there)
Zgetto: eerlijk kankersappig die mannetje van een fox van jou congratz with 2nd place
other dutchies: not entirely first 5 places dutch, but still a result to be proud of
UCK: good job with hosting this tourney, great venue and there were actually enough setups. Also: if you see Nina again thank her for the housing, and for everything she's done for us and the Swedes and Italians. She even made cocktails for us and the breakfast alone was worth 5 stars lol
JP: heb nu zoveel tegen je gespeeld, eerst eens tegen iemand anders daarna spreken we weer af ja?
Fuzzyness: let's play some more SSB64 some time dude
AvengerAngel: nice to meet you in person, for a beginner in melee you're doing very good, but what else could you expect with people like Aldwyn to play with. Needs more SSB64!
Witchking of Angmar: Let's do some more MMs next time we meet!
rest: see you next time!

°UÇK

Smash Journeyman
YAY the venue is clean again and almost everything is settled.
It was great having you all around! It was very stressfull but really worth it in the end.

For my first tournament i think it went very well even though there has been some mistakes and trouble with the time management (I f*cking hate pools >_>) and of course some other stuff. But I gained a lot new expierence from this and if i ever run a tournament again i'll do some things differently.

I wanna dedicade a special thanks to Tonberry, Kriz, Efen, Yume, Tero and AJP for helping me out with tons of stuff, would not have worked without you guys.

As for the results, i'll open a thread for results and shoutouts later, now I'm gonna rest a bit and sleep like 30 hours...

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
Ok, here it is.. prepare for the wall of text..

AMSAH: Another king of smash has fallen. First it was Ken, then M2k and now your turn came as well. Before, during and after the tournament you showed clear signs of an Isai syndrome, which already killed off the skills of players such as Ken, Ek, Isai himself and partially me. Please make sure you get back your old good spirit, you’re just too good and now you should also be happy to have a rival to take down again. Your mind reading skills are still as inhuman as always, Adam being the only one able to imitate them so far. Too bad you screwed up badly in tournament against me, and too bad I didn’t exploit that enough in order to beat you and earn top 5. If I had beat you however, I’m not sure it would have been deserved, so I’ll just be fine with my 3-2. Our friendlies were 10 times better than our tournament matches though, so I’m just happy they weren’t recorded lol.

ADAM: You somehow have the same spirit as Amsah. I knew you were a tough guy, but I wasn’t expecting to find an opponent as good as him. In my smash career I’ve played guys like Armada, Helios, Ek, CJ, Masashi and a lot of other **** good players but no one of them was able to put me to the corner like Amsah does. You did. And I’m seriously thinking you will inherit Amsah’s title (until of course I eventually take it over xP) as soon as you learn how to play against Armada =P. You should be tired of losing to him now, after all he already had beat you at ESA2 if I recall right. So start working your a$$ off and find a way to beat him. Oh, and btw.. you’re funny as hell xD.

ARMADA: I’ll admit I hate the idea of having a Peach player as the best European smasher, but you just deserved to win this one. When Amsah had doubt about wanting to win I started to fear you’d take his title, but when I saw you win 3-0 against Adam I knew you were going to be the man. Zgetto surprised me by taking you down at first, but then you made a comeback that probably beats Amsah’s one against Ek. I hope you won’t get offended by what I’m about to say but.. when I played you, you looked still human xD. A **** good player for sure, but I still could understand why I was losing against you, while Amsah and Adam have the mysterious power of owning me without having me understanding the reason, so watch the hell out for those guys at ESA3. You definitely are better than me now, but I still think (and hope) I gave you a hard time in our friendlies. Hope to play you more often in the future. Take good care of Amsah’s title, at least until I steal it again from you =P

ZGETTO: Newcomer approaching! I had definitely underestimated you. We only played one match but you probably have a better Fox than mine. Hope to play you more next time, your power level is over 9000. Too bad for the finals, you’ll do better next time ^^

REMEN: The theory of our Foxes being complete clones one of the other was eventually correct. It is amazing how neither of us could 2 stock the other one in Fox ditto and how close the matches were. I even checked the stars at the end of our matches and they were **** close too xD. If I picked Falco though it was a different story, but I can understand your pain. That match up is simply BAD. It was good to see that at least you were able to get the 5th place I wanted.

POILON: Finding out your grandfather was from Perugia was a really epic win xD. Just as epic as my FAIL against you. You’re a very good player and a polymorph who can play every character just like Azen. But I still think it is mostly my fault if I lost against you in the bracket. I should definitely have played you more, but I was just too pissed off right after our set xD. Sorry for that one, I’ll play you more the next time.

BAXON: You’ve become way too good man. I still don’t understand how you could lose against chrisboi, but whatever.. pretty much everyone screwed up in the bracket (including myself) so I can feel your pain.. Keep up the good work, next time I want to see you beat Poilon instead of me xD and say hi to JD from me ^^

CHRISBOI: Still complaining about the tournament results? xD I don’t really remember them but I think you placed higher than charles O_o though I 3 stocked you most of the time in friendlies you seem to be a good player. Not getting 4 stocked is already a good result =P. You too, keep up the good work.

FUZZYNESS: You seem to be a mini me these days xD you’re another of those guys who is as good as me but screws up REALLY early in the bracket. Just get used to it and keep going. You were supposed to bring Tero back on the bright side, but appearently the opposite happened instead xD. I haven’t played your jigglypuff at all since RoS4 so I can’t tell you whether or not it is a good choice.

TONBERRY: I can’t help but feel sorry for what happened in tournament with you. xD I lost my set with poilon in a kinda similar way. I also played a completely different style in tournament against you. In friendlies, you definitely gave me a hard time. I just noticed that even though I beat you, you still placed 7th, one position above me! Kanker rukker!

FAAB: Kanker Faab! How dare you place higher than me? Next time I’ll get my revenge on you as well, and play some friendlies too while I’m at it since I haven’t played you at all and last time was at RoS4. Not much else to say, you’re still as dumb as always =P just kidding man, stay cool ^^

CALLEW: Your presence at this event was strongly missed. Yuna told me you didn’t come because of a school test. Well, if you wanna be the best Falco in Europe Smash must come before school xD. Apart from that, I played Armada and beating him as Falco is terribly hard. I have no idea of how you constantly do it, but that alone is enough for me to believe you’re probably the best Falco atm. Try playing Amsah and Adam.

SAMOCHAN: Good job finally earning your top seed position. It’s good to hear I’m not the only one who got owned by your Peach. Fortunately, in my case it seemed to be more like a stage based problem. I’ll keep being famous in Europe as the Falco who hates FD. Kanker FD!

DAVE: I haven’t really talked to you nor played you but I noticed you got 9th like me. Possibly, part of it is due to the fact that nobody plays Doc in Europe and I know by experience that if you don’t know what to do against him you’ll just get screwed. But I was still impressed to see a veteran player like you being still active and being able to get top 10 with such a hard character to play like Doc.

CASH MOONEY: Mi scusi.. Patapapupi! Patapapupitipapitopupi! You finally got a taste of Europe’s power, and worst of all for you Americans, Armada is probably going to Genesis. I don’t care of what you did in the tournament, I myself screwed up so many times that I’m just used to it both for myself and other people. I’ll never forgive myself for asking about your sister. That was possibly the worst fail I’ve ever made in my life.

MARC: You were the one who screwed up this time xD well actually we both did, but still had some good friendlies afterwards to recover from that ^^ I was happy you noticed my Falco is not based on spamming. That’s the main reason it fails in tournament as well though, which is prolly why I’m going to reroll. Thanks for the Muse and Radiohead MP3s, I really needed those during by trip back xP

UCK: Stop asking if I liked your organization =P. This tournament was simply great. There were some little flaws around but at least as far as I’m concerned they didn’t affect the tournament’s progression. For example there weren’t enough setups, but I don’t remember being unable to find a free TV because of that. Can’t wait for SMACK2. And sorry for the double shine combo on your Marth in our pool matches xD.

DE_GLORY: Are our tickets ready yet? x_x anyway xD unfortunately I didn’t play you in the end but will play you at the next tournament along with the guys I missed at this event. You still got a taste of AvengerAngel though, but unfortunately I didn’t watch the matches between you two because I just fell asleep too fast at Nina’s xD.

NINA: You just won the “best houser ever” award. At every single tournament there always are either delays, or missed trains, or tickets not working, or whatever. This time, everything went smooth and your instructions to get to the airport were flawless. Whatever we could have been worried about, you’d had already taken care of it. This, combined with UCK’s TO skills, definitely confirms the common belief that German and Swiss people are good at organization.

ICE: TECHNICAL SKILLS IMPROVING!!! Yet another newcomer full of ****. Although I had no problem with you in the bracket, you’ve proven to be a worthy opponent in our friendlies. And you’re also good at buying kebabs, French fries, tickets an carrying de_gLory’s bag around xD.

TERO & YOMI: Corneria + Dax + Aldwyn = We camp better than England in WW2. Just don’t do that.

LUMA: How the hell did you get as high as me in singles? It’s a shame that I didn’t play you and that you were unable to recognize me. You’re the first guy I’m MMing at the next tournament lol. (And yes, I’m actually considering starting to money match people).

RAVENLORD: You improved too. We only played 2 friendlies but as far as I can see, Pokemon stadium still hates you xD. Hope to play you again.

BROKEN BONE: STOP BEING TECHNICAL!!!oneoneone Of all the newcomers, you were the one who surprised me the most. It had been a really long time since I was owned so hard by someone in friendlies. You forced me to completely rewrite my playing style in order to face you, and you still were a **** hard opponent afterwards. You’re definitely another guy who is candidate for the best Fox in Europe title. Keep it up like that, I’ll definitely play you again in future tournaments and remember you this time.

AE: I see why Seretur got upset while playing you.. you really have an annoying Fox and have improved even more. I was fortunately still able to keep a solid hold on you, keep it up like that! See you again at some random Italian tourney xD.

LAWRENCELOT: AvengerAngel sucks, but you should already know that =P. Your Sheik doesn’t though, it seems like your SSB64 skills have transferred into Melee pretty well =P. The team matches at 2 AM at Nina’s were just the most awesome part of the whole tourney xD.

UCHIHAJP: kanker spannend!!!

EVERYONE: I will tell you one thing. Neither me nor Amsah had been playing for about a whole year, and the tournament results we got are the price we paid for it. About half of Europe is a lot better now and has become a serious threat for me. I don’t know what Amsah’s intentions are, but on the other hand I know what mine are: well.. don’t think that the lead you gained over me will eventually last! I don’t know how much it will take, but I’ll finally get my top position back =P if I were you, I’d start fearing me again..

captain smashie01

Smash Journeyman
woo, shoutouts
this was fun, even though it sucks when you burn your thumb on the oven and cant play smash at a smash tournament! Enjoyed germany, specially eating mystery things that you have no idea what they are when you buy them

UCK: congrats on a decent first tournament, cheers for finally getting me housed somewhere in the end, i understand how stressful it must be trying to organise something this big

ryuker: sorry about sucking so hard in teams >_> thanks for the tips tho, i really think that helped with my game

lawrencealot: you play smash64? awesome! I'll have to play you if i go to another european tournament

the rest of the UK: >_>

chrisboi: you are a funny guy lol. good job on finishing so many people, grab tip still works in europe i see

yuna: did you make pie? i missed out :( also, i'll have to actually play you next time, maybe i wont get ***** so bad like i did in sweden

K.C: brawl is too good LOL

Kman: did you make it home this time? :p

Charles: What happened man? Ah well, there's always next time. props on teams tho

also, good **** to everyone who won stuff, should be some epic rematches at epita... one day britain will be good at smash. Just you all wait!

Calzorz

Smash Lord
yes I did, loool those ffa's kept me up all night <3

also I didnt enter brawl singles cause

1) I had to leave
2) some guy put me off after losing only 1 game out of like 6 and talking (non stop) while playing me, so I got completely put off playing a game where people talking **** while I play. Seriously you don't tell the best in the UK at brawl that he's not playing a character right or the game properly -_-
ur best at brawl? lol

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I just made out with my shower.

The tournement was kanker great, I wasn't planning on going friday because I didn't know it was worth the money (because I suck) and because of stumach pain...but god am I glad I did go.

The dutch people take randomness too far, en we zijn kankerlijers wat het nog mooier maakt. (geen een keer dorst gehad op dit toernooi, zo mooi.)

Shoutouts.

@Remen: You are a ****ing robot, and a ****ing *******. Both are good.
@Adam : Yes Anne Slagboom was in germany.
@Amsah: Ga een nieuwe controller kopen anders spot dodge je weer van de stage, doe je -> B in plaats van ^B, doe je tilts in plaats van weet ik veel wat en komen je jumps er niet uit. (En wint een kanker 16 jarige het toernooi)

@Armada: Now I know why they call you the beast from sweden...jezus man.
@Faab: Ja je bent kankermooi ja, ga je borsthaar scheren. You are too good, gratz on getting 7th place ;D get better at falco ditto's, get a good second main, or never play in any international european tournements again :p

@Rebaz en ... hoe spel je zijn naam eigenlijk, shirley? o_O: Jullie zijn allebij te goed man. Seriously, you should have been housed by UCK : [ and yes Rebaz, you are a pen!s.

@JP: Gewoon niets mee nemen jij, alleen kleren en een controller, kanker hard jij.
@Lawrencelot: Je bent vooruit gegaan, duidelijk ga je ook naar Lyon ^^.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
ur best at brawl? lol
start travelling before you talk :) that was also another tournament where i had no sleep and no intention of winning, my only goal was to beat the 2 UK metaknight players.

The main reason I went down to manchester was to go to bolton and practise melee before this tourney -_-
Gimme a proper tourney set where I have sleep and a proper brawl pot with the whole of the UK there and then we can decide who's best :) I have no intention of letting a snake player take best UK player, what a disgusting thing to generally say :p

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
This tournament was a lot of fun! Lots of respect to UCK for running everything smoothly (even though you seemed a bit stressed at times :p)!

Maaaaan where to start...
For one, I can honestly say I'm pleasantly surprised at how much Europe has improved!
Last year I was beating pretty much everyone with my secondaries without trying, but now I was even losing to people I had never seen in my life while playing Sheik! (not seriously ofcourse, but still)

AMSAH: Another king of smash has fallen. First it was Ken, then M2k and now your turn came as well.
Everyone's reign has to end at some point, I was expecting it to happen sooner or later, though I was hoping it wouldn't be at this tournament. :(

Before, during and after the tournament you showed clear signs of an Isai syndrome, which already killed off the skills of players such as Ken, Ek, Isai himself and partially me. Please make sure you get back your old good spirit, you’re just too good and now you should also be happy to have a rival to take down again.
I am!! XD
I haven't been this greedy to play in a long time :laugh:

EVERYONE: I will tell you one thing. Neither me nor Amsah had been playing for about a whole year, and the tournament results we got are the price we paid for it. About half of Europe is a lot better now and has become a serious threat for me. I don’t know what Amsah’s intentions are, but on the other hand I know what mine are: well.. don’t think that the lead you gained over me will eventually last! I don’t know how much it will take, but I’ll finally get my top position back =P if I were you, I’d start fearing me again..
My sole purpose in life right now is taming the beast from Sweden.
As I said, everyone's reign has to end at some point, I plan on ending Armada's next weekend.

@Armada <3 :urg: <3

*I'll do real shoutouts after I got some sleep D=*

voilentjack

Smash Journeyman
ur best at brawl? lol

A new challenger has arrived o.o

start travelling before you talk :) that was also another tournament where i had no sleep and no intention of winning, my only goal was to beat the 2 UK metaknight players.

The main reason I went down to manchester was to go to bolton and practise melee before this tourney -_-
Gimme a proper tourney set where I have sleep and a proper brawl pot with the whole of the UK there and then we can decide who's best :) I have no intention of letting a snake player take best UK player, what a disgusting thing to generally say :p
lol at Fuzz defending his title :D

Calzorz

Smash Lord

full oh johns? u got 2 stocked everyround 1st of all my fox on brawl is best in europe from AIB so u cant say a snake player my fox would probs beat you. first of all "no sleep" man wot u on as if u go to a tourny with no sleep bs more and i will promise il own u even more the next time we meet mybe a 3 stock this time because u seem to think ur best by alot u got 2 stocked every round until u picked falco which is like 70:30 and i stil won :S

i got nothing against u but honestly how can u say ur best after geting beaten that bad :p ? il beat u at the next 1 aswell ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQIlbD-nIQk = fox offline
http://allisbrawl.com/video/album.aspx?id=9642 = our 3 matches

Aiko

Smash Champion
Charles, theres no way you're the best at brawl. Just because you're the best at melee doesnt entitle you to say you're the best at brawl.

Why not prove it by actually by beating people. Even if that means actually sleeping the night before. Calz IS travelling. He travelled to play at Manchester. Everyone has to start somewhere.

Anyway, arguement on this stops here.

cenel

Smash Apprentice
full oh johns? u got 2 stocked everyround 1st of all my fox on brawl is best in europe from AIB so u cant say a snake player my fox would probs beat you. first of all "no sleep" man wot u on as if u go to a tourny with no sleep bs more and i will promise il own u even more the next time we meet mybe a 3 stock this time because u seem to think ur best by alot u got 2 stocked every round until u picked falco which is like 70:30 and i stil won :S

i got nothing against u but honestly how can u say ur best after geting beaten that bad :p ? il beat u at the next 1 aswell ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQIlbD-nIQk = fox offline
http://allisbrawl.com/video/album.aspx?id=9642 = our 3 matches
Falco snake isnt 70-30 and showing off against a cpu doesnt really help in proving how good you are.

@fuzzyness no johns he beat you

voilentjack

Smash Journeyman
right now im looking at calzorz with one eyebrown up

he might actually be the best

the reason is this , look at how he ***** the lv9 cpu :D

but seriously

calzorz vs fuzzyness they seem to go pretty even

Calzorz

Smash Lord
right now im looking at calzorz with one eyebrown up

he might actually be the best

the reason is this , look at how he ***** the lv9 cpu :D

but seriously

calzorz vs fuzzyness they seem to go pretty even
Lmao yea i take my anger out on lvl 9 weeges D: but i only recorder vs lvl 9 because people requested my fox offline back when i mained him and not many local smashers around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom