• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"SMASH ATTACK" - April 03.-05. '09, Bremen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
I seriosly can't belive Amsah lost ... :p What did i say? I told ya Armada would **** this tournement :D

Blad01

Smash Lord
Any more news on Brawl singles ? :o

Also, I've heard that Bjay, the only french brawl player coming, got 5th ^^

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Don't yet know how much was recorded - currently repairing 800GB of video data because of the random shutdowns of UCK's computer (sabotage or computer failed, don't know).
Had to leave before the finals though, and because I want to blaim it on someone, the dutchies refused to multitask through the bracket and watched each other play instead =)

Wschl

Smash Apprentice
nice one :D

too bad my friendlies agains AE were not recorded. Epic stuff

Ajp we played very well in teams i guess, considering the fact that we didnt meet before haha :D
would love to team with u again next time ;D
(even though u kicked me out of pools =>)

Im waiting for a shoutout thread with FULL list.

Grand finals Melee havent been seen by most ppl, next time saturday evening plZ!!

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Wschl:
I'm sure Nizro's (my "real" teammate) fail this time won't happen again, sorry.
And IIRC I didn't "kick you out" as you wouldn't have made it even if I wasn't there =)

Oh BTW... did anyone record any matches after I left?

Blad01

Smash Lord
Consireding Bjay's rankings in France, this is very dumb.

But I agree that Bjay is a beast :)
lol Don't bother Kaos, I don't even pay attention to Jumpman anymore XD He said me today that he was only cocky (and thus dumb) on Internet, and was a nice guy irl...
Also, considering the fact that he said the same thing about Leon, I don't think he was really serious on this one ;)

I look forward to the Brawl vids :)

wisl

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to guess characters, please correct me:

Singles

1. Armada -> peach/fox?
2. Zgetto -> fox/falco?
3. Amsah -> sheik/?
4. Adam -> sheik/marth/falco ?
5. Poilon -> falco/?
5. Remen -> fox
7. Tonberry -> falco?
7. Faab -> falco/?

Doubles :

1. Zgetto et Faab -> fox/falco ?
2. Amsah et Adam -> sheik-?/sheik?-marth?
3. Armada et Aniolas -> ?
4. Yuna et Fuzzyness -> ?

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
helloo
i'm missing a white controller with orange markings on the back, and a Wii-mote with my name in the battery-lid

i wouldnt make such a big deal out of it but FFS., i bought the controller, forgot it at a tourny, get it back half a year later, go to the next tourney, and its stolen.... YEAH! and epita is coming up, and i dont have a useable controller...

aside from that, good tournament, enough TVs, good venue, but the organization could've been better if you would've accepted some help beforehand and organized things a bit better uck
it sucked that you didnt care about alot of stuff... livestream could've been awesome, and several other things, but oh well, tourney was good overall

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
wow, I choked so bad in tourney (im not johning) :/

I really really enjoyed this event, thanks UCK for housing me and being an awesome guy.

Thanks everyone for the friendlies, I feel like I stepped it up madly and proved myself that I'm a threat ;D
Amsah also thanks for the friendlies :p and the comments like "reaction speed is insane"
I don't think my jigglypuff lost any games apart from only one in tourney o.o
Seems the dutchies like the UK players, especially chrisboi ROFL

I might main fox now cause my fox is actually better than I thought, and Aldwyn might be doing the same too. Can't wait to see 2/3 hours of footage of me destroying in friendlies XDD

Also it's doubtful im coming to ESA, sorry Remen T__T gl teaming with cash mooney

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Shaha, and belive i heard someone say that Remen would **** armada so bad, it wouldn't even be funny... well, GG, is all i have to say =D

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
oh also lol at the combo i did on yuna with falcon XDD

d throw knee, edgeguard doraki instant wall jump, U air -> Up + B -> Full jump Knee! ROFL I think backbone was watching the awesomeness

A-D

Smash Journeyman
Cash Mooney, why do you talk so much **** when you suck so hard?
I don't, and I don't lol

I could explain why I did so badly in teams with remen, but insensitive ****tards like yourself would probably pass it off as more bull****.

I got 2nd in pools to Adam, and I 2-0'd everyone else. Then Uck tells me we have to play bracket matches at like 11 PM when I'm exhausted, so i just gave my matches away.

Good job placing as well as you did, and beating Poilon btw.

This tourney was really good Uck. I'll post shouthouts later.

Luma

Smash Lord
lol you got 3stocked by makkura, then you went to uck saying i give up xD

dude just stop talking, and btw you were supposed to play till 12

A-D

Smash Journeyman
Luma WTF are you talking about, to think that you actually believe i would lose to some random ****ing noob fox disgusts me. Please shut up about it mofo. Kankerlijer im gnna ****ing stab you biatch.

Luma

Smash Lord
i know that you got beaten by way worse people and HAHAHAHA about doing anything against me xDD

btw fatty (not you ian): danke für die kippen und die neuen geschichten für den assikreis du spast xDD

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
Cash mooney, you better shut the **** up...
before someone uncovers the **** you're talking... (makkura 3-stocked you at a ganon ditto)

i want to MM you at epita

Samochan

Smash Master
helloo
i'm missing a white controller with orange markings on the back, and a Wii-mote with my name in the battery-lid

i wouldnt make such a big deal out of it but FFS., i bought the controller, forgot it at a tourny, get it back half a year later, go to the next tourney, and its stolen.... YEAH! and epita is coming up, and i dont have a useable controller...
Uum kay, I think we have a real situation here.

Because MINE and vilness's another controller also got stolen. See a trend here?

I'm missing a purple controller that has transparent bottom, with some gold spray paint on the cord and smooth controller stick top.

We should see if there's anyone suddenly selling out gamecube controllers on ebay or such sites, if they were to happen to sell em online. And we should inform any german smashers to look out for these controllers if the person were to try and sell em to someone in person, even the more casual players that you know of.

I'll hype more about the tourney on results thread. =)

random-ness

Smash Cadet
lol im random noob lets make 100 euros mm cash

€: u sucked so hard
NRG Rocks ;D
Cash...I don't want 2 say anything bad about ye, but i tried 2 play you like twenty times and you flaked every time...
I don't know it might have 2 do with you underestimating us europeans a lot...or not estimating us at all, it feels like you didn't think we were a threat at all, and you did not even want 2 play me.
I'm not the best player but im definately not bad, and it felt like you only played ppl you knew :p
I wanna MM you if you go 2 another european tourney, though I won't be going 2 epita

Tero.

Smash Champion
I don't, and I don't lol

I could explain why I did so badly in teams with remen, but insensitive ****tards like yourself would probably pass it off as more bull****.

I got 2nd in pools to Adam, and I 2-0'd everyone else. Then Uck tells me we have to play bracket matches at like 11 PM when I'm exhausted, so i just gave my matches away.

Good job placing as well as you did, and beating Poilon btw.

This tourney was really good Uck. I'll post shouthouts later.

Holy **** Ian r u serious?

If I remember correct you lost against me, got 3 stocked on RC and quitted the last match after I took your first two lives without being hit once.

Oh and Makkura ***** the mother****ing **** out of you.
3 stocked u twice in the bracket.

Edit: I was feeling sorry for you because you underestimated europe so hard and lost so much money with your MM's, but whats this **** now?

Luma

Smash Lord
srsly ian stop talking so much bull****, you got *****

thats not a bad thing, but it becomes bad if i remenber your talking before the tournament and it even becomes worse with the bull**** you are talking now

so just take it like a man or prove yourself at epita and get top10 there

Witchking_of_Angmar

Smash Lord
Slowly starting to enjoy my mothertongue again. :)
I didn't play enough foreigners. :( Ah well, great tourney except for the fact that singles started waaaay too late. Didn't really make a difference for me because I didn't even make it out of pools, but I would have liked to at least watch other people play bracket matches.

Good stuff Benni.

Ach ja wie spricht man deinen namen eigentlich aus, UH-TSCHE-KA oder UH-ZEH-KA oder JUH-SI-KAY ?

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Too bad I didn't play many good foreigners, mostly "randoms"...
Nice matches, UchiAJP =). Sorry my playing skills goes up and down so much, felt like I sucked badly most of the time.

Now I heard the last matches were recorded by someone else. Whoever did it, you fail if you get them done after me as the first two days goes to repairing the videos and converting them to a "easier" format (which the recording computer was too slow to do in real-time).

Falcinho

Smash Ace
I didn't play enough foreigners. :( Ah well, great tourney except for the fact that singles started waaaay too late. Didn't really make a difference for me because I didn't even make it out of pools, but I would have liked to at least watch other people play bracket matches.

Good stuff Benni.

Ach ja wie spricht man deinen namen eigentlich aus, UH-TSCHE-KA oder UH-ZEH-KA oder JUH-SI-KAY ?
The dutchies used to say "ÜK"

Also good ****, you gave me more troubles in our pool matches then i would've expected ;P

@Zephy: i guess he gets housed with/by the dutchies until esa3

General: After getting 2nd in my pool after amsah i failed in the bracket >_>
But w/e, i got to play alot of foreigners and i guess i improved a lot

Too bad the Austrians had to leave that early =/

PS: @ Fuzzy: You forgot our superhardcore Ganondorf-ffas =D

Luma

Smash Lord
its one thing to fail after saying : 2yeah i am good"
its another thing saying: "yeah i am still good" after failing

i think you will get it

Status
Not open for further replies.