• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"SMASH ATTACK" - April 03.-05. '09, Bremen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Calzorz is better.... And I'm better than Cal lolololololol...... jkz bro
But besides that imma gonna say Calzorz is one of the best at the minute. When he faces and defeats regulary the other good guys in Britain, I'll say he's the BEST in Britain.

On Topic
**** this tourney seemed pretty awesome. Nice to see Armada coming first in Melee and Brawl. He must have an awesome Sheik in Brawl and must of ***** in Melee. :p
Roll on Super Lion....

chris H

Smash Journeyman
UCk well done you did a good job

Amash good games too bad we did not have are MM

charles what happend all i can say is that you got the business

adam good games your marth and falco are so ****ing gay lol

Tero.

Smash Champion
full oh johns? u got 2 stocked everyround 1st of all my fox on brawl is best in europe from AIB so u cant say a snake player my fox would probs beat you. first of all "no sleep" man wot u on as if u go to a tourny with no sleep bs more and i will promise il own u even more the next time we meet mybe a 3 stock this time because u seem to think ur best by alot u got 2 stocked every round until u picked falco which is like 70:30 and i stil won :S

i got nothing against u but honestly how can u say ur best after geting beaten that bad :p ? il beat u at the next 1 aswell ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQIlbD-nIQk = fox offline <- "Calzorz vs Lvl 9"
http://allisbrawl.com/video/album.aspx?id=9642 = our 3 matches
You play Lvl9 CPUs and think that Snake/Falco is 70:30?
Wow, just wow, you don't know much about this game.

About the tournament: It was ok. UCK did good on most things but he ****ed up some stuff. Well I had lots of fun and I probably learned more than at every other tournament I attended.

Aiko

Smash Champion
none of you actually know Calzorz. He DOES NOT play against lvl 9's all day. The fox video was not representative of his skill/knowledge.

The other video was taken from a recent regional ranking tournament which he beat everyone comfortably.

Charles is BSing, and Calzorz is trying to make himself look bigger by saying the matchup is less favourable by him. They are both biased.

No more on this topic. Thank you.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
You play Lvl9 CPUs and think that Snake/Falco is 70:30?
Wow, just wow, you don't know much about this game.

About the tournament: It was ok. UCK did good on most things but he ****ed up some stuff. Well I had lots of fun and I probably learned more than at every other tournament I attended.
well falcos are capeable of alot take a look at sk92 he wont let snakes breathe and thanks anthony yea end of discussion.

Zgetto

Smash Ace
It sucks so hard that some *** ****ed up the bracket and signed Remen as the winner vs Flava Sava. Flava ****in ***** him 2:0. It wasn´t even close (3 stock).
I dont know what you were watching but i really would like to see what flava has to say about this.
What makes you even think he would be capable of doing that -_- hes not even close to remen..

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer

Holy **** Ian r u serious?

If I remember correct you lost against me, got 3 stocked on RC and quitted the last match after I took your first two lives without being hit once.

Oh and Makkura ***** the mother****ing **** out of you.
3 stocked u twice in the bracket.

Edit: I was feeling sorry for you because you underestimated europe so hard and lost so much money with your MM's, but whats this **** now?

Lol at underestimated. If there is any American who EVER understood how good Europe is, it would be me. The dutch players, and anybody with some ****ing sense would know that.

I didn't even lose that much money. I lost 10 to reaper, and that's it.

It was a two stock on rainbow cruise. Stop acting like pools matches mean something, lol.

I would suppose when somebodies sister dies giving birth to your new nephew, that would inpact your play seriously. After I got that news, this whole ****ing trip crashed on me. I played like garbage in teams, and brought down an amazing player who easily should have profited. Same with singles, except I only hurt myself. So Remen, I'm terribly sorry about that. We should have done much much better.

I didn't want to do anything at all, except go back home, but I can't. Now I'm stuck in Europe with a cold, and 40 euros.

Life's a *****. But oh well.

Oh, and sorry to the people that I couldn't MM. Maybe next time.

srsly ian stop talking so much bull****, you got *****

thats not a bad thing, but it becomes bad if i remenber your talking before the tournament and it even becomes worse with the bull**** you are talking now

so just take it like a man or prove yourself at epita and get top10 there
Yeah. I'm completely aware I got ***** lol

Cashmooney..... wow your ganon really...really is a disgrace.
MM me then.

And the people saying some german guy beat Remen must be smoking some heavy mj, lmao.

Tero.

Smash Champion
It's not about you loosing but more about you telling everybody you won.
Or in case of Makkura telling UCK that you didn't play the match.

I'm sorry for what happened to your sister and I can fully understand that this is a valid reason to play bad, but stop talking/ **** on the boards/telling lies then, man.

Luma

Smash Lord
rofl srsly stfu (even you miguel)
were you even watching the set? did you see it?
i guess no, so really STFU, nobody thought before this i could beat poilon, so why shouldnt flava beat remen, a guy who SUCKS at fox dittos?
really just stfu you *****es, tired of that **** "oh no he is an european top player he cant lose to a german"

milkieee

Smash Journeyman
And the people saying some german guy beat Remen must be smoking some heavy mj, lmao.
first of all I don't smoke ANY **** but cigarettes
second I wans't even drunk on saturday (srly. 0 alcohol)

and I was sitting next to Flava ("some german guy") and remen, when Flava ***** the hell outta Remen ;)

I wasn't sure that it was Remen 'till I saw Remen on the Live-Stream when I got back home, after I took my shower ^^

It was he, who got 2-0ed by Flava Sava and there r more people who can proove that
so pls. stop talking **** =(

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Why don't you guys let Remen, Flava and UCK give their side of the story ?
I think it would be the best thing to do to get an idea of what happened.

Luma

Smash Lord
yeah great than it would be remens word against "flavas"
the problem here is, flava doenst even care and as you can see in this thread, a german guy will never beat an european pro

(FU AHAHAHA XD)

Zgetto

Smash Ace
rofl srsly stfu (even you miguel)
were you even watching the set? did you see it?
i guess no, so really STFU, nobody thought before this i could beat poilon, so why shouldnt flava beat remen, a guy who SUCKS at fox dittos?
really just stfu you *****es, tired of that **** "oh no he is an european top player he cant lose to a german"
First yes i did see the set, remen won 2-0 first he won on pokemon stadium then flava sava picked that ****ing moving pokemon stage, we dutchies dont play on those bull**** levels to need to win.( someone said he won2-0 right? so thats prove enough for me you guys are full of ****)
I really wanna hear what flava sava has to say now before i say anything about him, cause it seems like only his biased friend are talking now.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
First yes i did see the set, remen won 2-0 first he won on pokemon stadium then flava sava picked that ****ing moving pokemon stage, we dutchies dont play on those bull**** levels to need to win.( someone said he won2-0 right? so thats prove enough for me you guys are full of ****)
I really wanna hear what flava sava has to say now before i say anything about him, cause it seems like only his biased friend are talking now.
sounds like my set against kriz, i lost 2-1 because of onett, i didnt know it was banned and I was forced to use fox -_- none of my mains can kill on that map

I HATE **** COUNTERPICK STAGES, man why couldnt they just do french rules and a few stages like brinstar, mute, kongo jungle, FoD

Remen

Smash Apprentice
First off, I would like to thank Uck for the tournament and housing. Especially for your first tournament it was really well ran and I take back any skepticism I had for being able to pull it off.

About the whole Flavasava deal, I really have no idea what the hell you're all talking about. There's a bunch of holes in your story.

1. You guys(luma and milkie) don't even ****ing know what I look like. Milkie had to check the stream afterwards, how is that even remotely reliable. As far as I know I've never met any of you guys and having someone point me out to you is also something that could easily cause mistakes.

2. Our 2nd match was on Poke Floats, a stage I would NEVER EVER EVER EVER pick.

3. The results that got entered in the bracket HAD TO be given to Uck by one of the players, I know for a fact he won't take it from someone else and instead will ask one of the players directly. The thing is I didn't give the results to Uck after our match, so it must have been Flavasava that did so. And even if he isn't the kind of player that would do so, as you said, I'm guessing he wouldn't refuse to answer if Uck asked him directly(which I know for sure he does).

So what I guess happened is you saw Flavasava play against someone else entirely, most likely the one he had to face in the loser bracket after me.

And really, let Flavasava himself post what he thinks happened, I don't care that he doesn't care. Because as it is now you're only giving eye-witness reports, from ****ing third parties even. I'm actually providing circumstantial evidence here, so come up with some evidence of your own or consider this case closed.

Samochan

Smash Master
fuzzyness said:
sounds like my set against kriz, i lost 2-1 because of onett, i didnt know it was banned and I was forced to use fox -_- none of my mains can kill on that map

I HATE **** COUNTERPICK STAGES, man why couldnt they just do french rules and a few stages like brinstar, mute, kongo jungle, FoD
I'm wondering how many actually had read the rules, lol. Like, I think every single one on my pool was ignorant to the rules we were using. <_<;

Should I do my shoutouts here or the results thread? <_>

Samochan

Smash Master
So anyways, germany was a blast. Good and cheap food liek kebab and steaks (cept spanish strawberries with mold wtf), tourney was full of win and people were awesome. I'm only saddened that I lost my controller, so if anyone has seen purple with transparent bottom and gold spraypaint on the cord, please let me know. Someone also stole 2 of my energy drinks, one which I had labeled with my name, so I dunno whether someone is simply dumb, does not care about other people's stuff or does it simply to annoy me cause I pwned too much with peach or something. <_<

I also totally choked the singles bracket when I did so well on pools, it's not fair. Then if I had won over porc, I'd have been up against neutroni. <_< That would be even lamer, really, going against a fellow finn on third match and neutroni at that. I also didn't get any sleep on the first day, it was really cold and I lacked the neccesary sleeping bag, so it was really uncomfortable. Should've just slept in the ladies lavatory where it was warm. =D Switched places for saturday - sunday night at least.

Gongrats for neutroni and laatikko for doing well on their respective tourneys, next time laatikko should get that higher seed on brawl like he deserves. ;3 My brawl singles was ruined by a snake and metaknight. >.> I'm also a bit irked that I wasn't informed that laatikko lacked a teammate, so I teamed with sanchan instead. :/ Anyweays, shoutout tiem.

KC: Thanks for awesome housing, your family is really cool and that shower was a lifesaver. :3 I also slept awesomly well on that bed, it was too good. You're also a cool guy. And your cat is so cute and lovable. <3

Uck: Good tournament man. It run a bit late but since I wasn't doing well on bracket, didn't bother me much. The lack of consoles compared to tv's was a bit meh, but there was too many smashers for anymore playing stations to be available anyway.

Armada: You're my hero <3 First peach ever to win an international tournament with flying colors, totally awesome and gongratulations. And your peach is so good you can poop on cort and pc's faces, whomever heard of a peach who's best matchups were the top tiers lawl. Our casuals were really nice, you're so awesome you can play many chars well, a feat only cort from the peach mains has ever accomplished, nice. If I weren't living on another country entirely, I'd beg to become your apprentice. :p Oh and that combo against amsah was... I dunno, we'll nickname it the super deluxe armada combo, no? =D

Amsah: Why you go fox? Dayum man, it was like a death wish against armada, especially after that one combo he did to you. xD But dun worry, we'll see a replay soon enough. Anyways, I had fun casuals with you, only they were too little of them (well everyone wants to play the big guys anyway <.<) and your sheik is really good, should've pushed it a bit harder against armada and zgetto though. Well can't always win, do a comeback on esa3. ;o

Adam: Well you didn't get revenge on armada this time, esa3 then? ;) Your sheik and falcon and chars are mad good, but I hope you didn't get too mad about those casuals we did. Peach is cheap, but I can't help it. :p Those team matches were too good though. ö.ö

Tonberry: Good money match, god that bowser was way above my skill. I only outtimed you like once, other times I got mauled by your superb timing. :/ Seems like I still gotta work on armada timingz. Gongrats for 7th place. ^^

Chrisboy: Wtf don't change your mind man, I could've looked for a teammate if you would've teamed with kman all along. >_>

Fuzzyness: Mewtwo is way too good. D: You should've gotten higher on singles, I agree with that. Good team show though, jiggs + peach is way too good.

Yuna: <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
I had fun casuals with you, and this time I didn't mess up once with the same white colored peach and name, muahaha. I also had fun time also teaming with you and eating and chatting. You are totally awesome. Many hugs. <3

Kman: Aww we didn't get to team. Whatever, shield bounce turnip to grandfather was way too good team combo. xD I also messed up you with zgetto first lol.

AJP: Voi perse joku hiton green greens. xD No ole iloinen kun olit ainoa joka sai minulta matsin pooleissa. :p Parempi cp ku corneria imo.

AE: Guess corneria didn't work for you. :p It was a tight match, but yea, sorry. Fox + run away stage is dumb though. <.<

Ice: Daymn what comebacks, dash attack -> uair -> bair -> sweetspot upsmash ftw? Can't get trough dat smash. Then next match another comeback and turnip trap (it was even better than what armada did on finals, bwahaha). Nice sheik though, but I think I found it dash attack weak where my float cancels didn't work. ;)

Sanchan: Nice to see more girls on smash tourneys, cept they are prettier than I am. xD Anyways, I had fun teamign with you even if our performance left lot to be desired. I hope you gained experience from this tourney and that my tips help you proceed to the next level. :3 And lol why we have almost the same nickname anyway? xD

Dancingqueen: Our peach dittos were fun, you have the technical aspect quite well down but I think you do need to work on that experience and mindgames factor, I just played smarter and chose better on situations. Remember that peach is about timing and not speed, for she is too slow to keep up with the top tiers anyway. Armada is a testament of that.

Marc: ... I didn't play you cause I had hard time recognicing you from the populance all the time. >_>; Very sorry about that. I have awful facial to name memory, I can only recall those who have unique faces such as yuna, amsah and friends. :/

Aniolas: "You don't recognice me?"
"well no, I don't recognice you from your face, but from your shirt" :laugh:
True story, I never looked at your face but your shirt that says aniolas on it, so that's where I always recogniced you lol. But have you dyed your hair, cause I don't recall you having reddish hued hair on esa2. o_o

Blackmoose: Yay more girl smashers on the scene. :3

GOAT: I'll have my revenge on that marth next time we meet. <.<

Aldwyn:
No items
Peach only
Final Destination.
Oh yea, you have really good falco, but I'm not ready to unweil peki's anti-dsmash and anti-peach secrets now. ;D

Tero: Moar peach dittos :o dumdidum

C: Stop drooling over my steaks dude. xD My precious.

Daisuki: 4 stoked, last stock was you dropping down from stage and going wtf lol. Sorry bout that. I had fun playng with you on casuals too.

Peydosmith: Fun casuals, hope you comign to the nexy tourney where I attend. :3 (not esa3 I'm afraid :/ )

That ganondorf player I can't recall: Platform waveland upsmash combo for the kill, too good. :o

That falco player who teamed with me and pwned adam: Who were you again? I keep messing you with aldwyn cause I didn't catch your name properly and your falco was really good, so I'd faintly guess Poilon but can't be sure. But in any case, we'd make an awesome team on tourney, first time ever I haven't gotten mauled by my own falco teammate. :o

Anyone else I've forgotten to mention: Prolly didn't catch your names or forgot to ask or just forgot em, whatever. I did have fun playing against you all, hope we'll be seeing on some other tourney folks.

So when's the next big tourney after esa3? :3 Preferably close by like sweden or norway, maybe some more ryanair hax.

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace

Ehrr.. sorry to disappoint you, but if you actually played on Onett you ****ed up badly. Onett was banned, and would be my **** FIRST counterpick stage. Against nearly any character. I really don't understand why people keep all kind of stages on (even REALLY gay ones such as green greens) but don't keep Onett. That's just silly IMO.

Aldwyn:
No items
Peach only
Final Destination.
Oh yea, you have really good falco, but I'm not ready to unweil peki's anti-dsmash and anti-peach secrets now. ;D
I'll regret forever saying this but.. you should indeed keep those secrets if they CAN actually make the difference. In this period, the European smash scene is ****ing up a lot and it could be a good moment for Finland to emerge. If that is to happen, Peki should keep as much as possible of his gameplay for himself. I'd really like to see him play VS Armada, he actually has the Peach experience we were talking about..

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Then if I had won over porc, I'd have been up against neutroni. <_< That would be even lamer, really, going against a fellow finn on third match and neutroni at that.
5 swedes lost to other swedes in the bracket. Thats more both in numbers and in % compared to you vs Neutroni =)

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
before anybody else askes.. the earthquake that shook Italy the day after the tournament didn't cause harm to any Italian player as far as we know so far. Some of them though have friends who are involved. Thanks for asking anyway ^^

wisl

Smash Journeyman
Adam: Well you didn't get revenge on armada this time, esa3 then? ;) Your sheik and falcon and chars are mad good, but I hope you didn't get too mad about those casuals we did. Peach is cheap, but I can't help it. :p Those team matches were too good though. ö.ö
did adam use falcon for tournament matches?

°UÇK

Smash Journeyman
I have to say something about the whole flava vs. remen thing.

The whole story is really weird... but from my point of view:

I do not remember remen ever tell me the results of the matches he played. So it must have been flava who told me a result of 2:0 for remen.

Saturday night/sunday morning i was told by luma, not flava, the results were wrong and flava won. I was not willing to change the results but we made a plan to settle this issue. Since the bracket hasn't emerge very far both players (considering flava actually won) had to play one set against 2 other players and everything would have been a-okaj. But flava had to leave early anyway so i did not make any difference...
I can not remember all the results everybody told me but I think it's very unlikely remen lost to flava.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
when will vids be up ajp? :3
OK the situation is/was like this:

Problems:
- UCK's computer shut down randomly
- It was too slow to compress the streams to any easy-to-use format in real-time.
- It still dropped frames randomly making sound go out of sync.

How to fix:
- Repair the "unfinished" streams (took a day).
- Convert them to a better format (took another day).
- Manually go through the videos and fix the sync each time this happens (has taken half a day and I'm almost half-way through).

Fortunately my new computer is even faster than I first thought. During the night it's been working on the videos that I synced yesterday, so at least part of them will be up tonight.

Marcus_90

Smash Cadet
Really nice tourament. It went better than I thought it should for me.

Sorry to the people who got pwned by my Kirby suicide in Brawl : DDD

Best moment must been when I, Random-ness, Efen and Chris was playing the last night. SSSSSSAAAAAAAAFFFFFTYYY X'D

Poilon: I want to buy your luck on yoshi story pl0x :D
Tornberry: Was nice to talk with you and play some friendlies :)
Izaw: SUDDEN-DEATH is the **** in Brawl :D
Random-ness: <33333333333333333
Q: <33333333333
Aniolas: Great trip down to the smelly **** country!
Armada: Gratz to the victory. Du är fan bäst.
Po: Nice to see a new swe in the smash sceen.
Smasher89: Thanks for helping and cheering on me in Brawl singel. I beat you next time in melee madahfakah
Efen: I mostly dont understand a **** what you are saying. But its always nice to talk with you! :D
Chris
Faab: Dont smack me in the face please ;____;

Thank UCK for this tourament. It was really great.

°UÇK

Smash Journeyman
AAAAAARRRGH!! ;_;
on the way home on sunday i left one of my bags in the train. I've been to the trainstations in bremen and hanover now and no, they don't have it. so appearently someone took my bag with my wii, cube, cables, cellphone charger, capture device, boxes, etc --> worth ~400€.

thats sucks.

Oh, and Yuna is ****** me and it hurts!

A-D

Smash Journeyman
This is to all the germans who think flava sava won .. i was actually sitting like next to remen with zgetto when we watched the Set..
i'm full aware that remen won 2-0 and the second match was on POke floats..
I know flava took a couple of stocks But NEVER won ..
i can remember it clearly
SO .. No more calling names; cause I wouldnt lie about something like this just because remen is a dutchie . If he would get 3 stocked i would say it here now
So im 100% Sure that It was somebody else who got 3stocked by flava and lost a set .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom