• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official + Smash 4 [VIC] General Thread - Next events: MILTIM 11 JUN, CWMELEE+PM 18 JUN, CW S4ROA 25 JUN

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
is there a tournament between now and Shadowloo?
Not currently set, but will definately have something.

We can always just run something as SLHQ (i know the location is not the best) if nothing else looks good between now and SS

Splice

Smash Hero
Also, looking through doubles now, I can't see grand finals, someone swapped my wii out with another one after Miles/Tom vs Dekar/Jamie.
If anything of Me and Tak in doubles was recorded I would like it to be uploaded. Winners Finals? Semi's? Something?

Last edited:

Dekar289

Smash Hero
me and dread are looking at hosting something east side the weekend before SS as well, gonna be lots of events leading up to the big one
daniel announced at the last tournament that CW (and smash) will be involved at chaoz http://chaoz.com.au/
which is the weekend before shadowloo

melbourne uni tourney, get hype
this in addition to attila's aformentioned cw tourney possiblity

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
got more info at all about it? day/days and what events are happening?

If it's the standard convention stuff... then i think we will still go ahead and host a real ruleset for 1/4th of the price on the east side

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
The month ahead...

3/8 Debut event at SLHQ (confirmed)
17/8 CW monthly (99% confirmed)
24-25/8 chaoz vs Dreadtech's tourney (probably?)
30/8 SSV (obviously confirmed)

Write them in your diaries boys cause its gonna be a busy month!

Splice

Smash Hero
After a terrifyingly slow start to year, smash has proceeded to consume the entirety of my life.

DD_

Smash Journeyman
Unconfirmed but I'm currently in talks with Muttons about having some regular smash going on at CCH when the FGC are there. If this goes ahead it seems like we will have a venue for friendlies on 2/8

Dekar289

Smash Hero
confirmed, facebook event and smashboards thread the size of tak11 incoming
relevent quote:
I don't understand what people mean by they "can't make it" on certain dates or "aren't 100%". Are you going to be in a coma or something? No other generation before or after us will have the privilege to attend this pivotal event in world history. Anything else you might have planned which clashes with this no longer has any relevance in any way, shape or form. Nothing you do in your life will ever be able to compare in significance with experiencing this event. If you are physically able to attend and make a conscious decision not to, you are ****ed in the head
forte house tourney YEEEE

Last edited:

S.D

Smash Master
The month ahead...

3/8 Debut event at SLHQ (confirmed)
17/8 CW monthly (99% confirmed)
24-25/8 chaoz vs Dreadtech's tourney (probably?)
30/8 SSV (obviously confirmed)

Write them in your diaries boys cause its gonna be a busy month!
For those who can attend Sunday events that is lol

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Once more details on the not 100% confirmed events are there, if there isn't at least 1 saturday one I'm totally gonna organize one just for you sam

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
I spoke to Ali and apparently SLHQ is closed on Sundays. Sooooooo that's a problem. Look forward to CW running Saturday events from next month.

Tomo009

Smash Apprentice
Well there should be a CCH on in Abbortsford that Saturday, so if people turn up this weekend I would image there is no reason it wouldn't happen then too.

Hobs_

Smash Journeyman
Their Facebook page says they're open Sundays. A friend went there last Sunday and they were open. I'm not sure where this 'closed on Sundays' rumour started.

Top Bottom