• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official + Smash 4 [VIC] General Thread - Next events: MILTIM 11 JUN, CWMELEE+PM 18 JUN, CW S4ROA 25 JUN

Nido

ily Sebby
Oh yeah and because Google Maps is being a pain, is this at a house/hall/function room or whatever?

earla

Smash Lord
hey nicks, shoot me a text. had a phone problem lost your number.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
i need a teammate for melee but be warned -- i haven't played in a tourney for about a year.

earla

Smash Lord
im comin for first events.

nicks can i get a ride with you? text me what time thanks

earla

Smash Lord
yo if dekar splice jei dean whoeva sees this,

someone text nicks for me and tell him to text me tmoz morning or within the next couple hours

thanks

Jamwa

Smash Champion
Had a good time today, but unfortunately i didn't have enough time to verse you in a friendly earl; getting 3 stocked is quite the learning experience. Nice meeting u Nido, next monthly I'll share with you some Ness tricks ;D

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
Cao and Dekar were still playing when I left, so:

1st Cao/Dekar
3rd Redact
4th Toshiba(?)

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Good tourney.

Brawl results from memory:
1. Attila
2. Tibs (winners finals, losers finals was not played so we just went with these results)
3. Earl (left early)
4. Jei
5. Splice
5. Nicks

Doubles
1. Nicks + Jei (nicks went home early so toshi filled in for gf)
2. Attila + X
3. Splice + toshi
4. Tibs + nido

:phone:

Splice

Smash Hero
Thankyou to Nicks and Toshi who came with me for the sensual sensation of the tastebuds, that can only be described as the "crazy bakery". Super thankyou to Paul for giving me some actual food. Good to chill with you guys.

Thanks to Toshiba for making me look trash at doubles by winning when you teamed with Jei. You do it on purpose I swear. But I appreciate that you teamed with me in both games in my dire situation :) ty

Props to Earl for being 'that guy who is actually fun to play against in Brawl'. I enjoyed those games.

GG's to everyone I played friendlies and Bracket matches with in Melee
Except Tibs because losing sucks

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
i got ***** in finals by dekar, just like old times. personally, i had a fantastic time being able to see everyone again, so thanks all for the games and the fun.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
cao dropped all his bad habits while not here since he didnt play for so long

hard times for me

ill try the falcon next time

tibs7

Smash Champion
sigh gf's were terribad.
sd'ed and gimped. the only way attila can win....

Nido

ily Sebby
I still think Jei rigged the bracket to pit him and I against each other round 1 because we played friendlies when I got there so he knew he could beat me D:
Viva it's amazing

earla

Smash Lord
yeh sorry had to go early.

next time can u guys update the thread with the date of the tournament? thanks

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
Good tournament. The new venue was great. Good location, good space, good lighting and some pretty unique food places nearby.

GGs to whom I had the pleasure to play.

Special shoutout to Cao, for reminding me how much I hate Peach (and how much I have to learn). Good Games and welcome back.

Small shoutout to Dean, who despite not being there, managed to say hello through Jei.

Anti-shoutout to Viva, for not being there and tearing things up with Mario/Fox.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
had fun guys, good games.

looking forward to pew pew-ing everyone again sometime soon.

except tibor. i like spiking him offstage the most :D

Jamwa

Smash Champion
Remember when that one random guy screamed out "****" because he lost SF/Marvel v Capcom?
That was amusing

@Nido brackets are usually set up so that higher seats verse lower seats to ensure the better players place higher and show legitimate results, otherwise they'd knock each other out early. So that's why Atilla/Earl/Tibs/ never verse in the first round, if that makes sense

Top Bottom