• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sleepy's Super Awesome Birthday Bash(Battleaxe Chronicles) September 18th, Durham, NC

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I literally improvised this name when Karn asked for my name during my registration at Jubilee two years ago.

Since then, it stuck. I've had constant thoughts of changing it, but it's so engraved into peoples' heads now that even people who know my real name usually call me it, so I dunno.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Yo Kadaj...I'm gonna get to this tourney around 10am cuz my friend matt is helping set up. Imma have my wii. So if you get there early we can work on it. :)
I'll be there around 10 A.M too then, I could use some Lucas practice? (and we never got friendlies on AiB)

Anyone have a spare controller, I have a working one, but I don't like the feel of it and the other two I have are wrecked.

@Snap- I feel ya, I wanted to take my mom's last name, but both of my last names are pretty dumb....True or Nam :p

@vZakat- My last name must be cool then, because at least half the people say Mr. Tree now to me x.x

*CT*

Smash Lord
Like I said before any event with Melee and Brawl, I'd probably enter both games for singles. I really don't enjoy teams all too much anymore.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Good times are coming tomorrow.

hehe

Edit: Watching Smith and Twitch play smash 64 is incredibly painful but Smith talking the whole time makes it entirely worth it lmao.

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
is there anyone from/going through ralleigh that can pick up omni from NCSU? i was planning on going and giving him a ride but brawl doesn't start until 5 and all 5 of my monday classes have huge assignments due so i don't think i can make it anymore

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
Yayyyy today is going to be great guys :)
Bring set ups and hypeeee
<3 pre shout out to NC, thanks for all the support. You guys rock.
And OOS, thank you for taking the time to come out today. We are going to make this tournament as awesome as possible for you guys :)

I am so excited!!

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Im leaving now. I'll be there in like 2 and a half hours.

Don't start things without me, please. I'm OOS so I deserve some leeway. :)

lord karn

Smash Master
I'm bringing several tvs, but only one gc. Someone bring setups for them! I'll also probably need people to come out and get the tvs for me unless I magically find a spot in front of the store.

Top Bottom