• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sleepy's Super Awesome Birthday Bash(Battleaxe Chronicles) September 18th, Durham, NC

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
oh yeah nevermind.

i'm ****ing running low tier dubz.

we're using the new tier list *****.
You can not run it anymore. It is probably happening during brawl, plus I am not entering anymore and will want something to do.
New tier list is up in the air still. I am going to talk about it with Kevin and Michael but since it isn't technically official yet, it is a definitive maybe.

Purple

Hi guys!
That would only work if the people running the PRs decided to be dumb. If I was on the PR panel and caught on to somebody doing this more than once, I'd just take his *** off the list completely and put him on the honorable mentions.

Do you think people would say, "ohhh, but he doesn't deserve that..."? Of course not, they'd say something more like, "Oh, he got what was coming to him for being such a **** about it."

This problem you guys speak of is completely avoidable with a little common sense.
This is smashbros, you think we use common sense half the time? I still disagree with the MBR tier list but Jiggs will probably stay there because "The tournament results prove otherwise"

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
lol why is the new tier list still up in the air.....

the old one said that jiggz and falcon were even it's obviously ****ed up.

vZakat

Half Genie
I need a ride to this. I pm'd josh but haven't heard back yet. Anyone else able to help me out? I can give gas money.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
It honestly depends on what is happening. We may be(read:most likely) knee deep in moving. Either way, it couldn't be my place because my room will either be completely empty or everything will be packed and ready to go.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
How far does he live from the venue?

Also, not reraise concerns but DJ's new apartment is A LOT LOT LOT smaller than his old apartment and there is nowhere to park....

vZakat

Half Genie
So is there going to be a n64 at this or not. I don't feel like bringing one, so if not, there won't be any ppl happening. I can bring the game if there is one though.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I did not know he had a new apartment....

hmm
Yeah, I had assumed his new place would be somewhere in the same magnitude as his old one and it's....not. It's a cute place, but the living room was half full just with Theo, DJ, Bryan, Aasem and I the other night.

I strongly urge relocation.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah, I had assumed his new place would be somewhere in the same magnitude as his old one and it's....not. It's a cute place, but the living room was half full just with Theo, DJ, Bryan, Aasem and I the other night.

I strongly urge relocation.
Fuuuu I have no time for this.

Uhhhhhhhhhh

Anyone else in Durham able to do this? Chapel Hill?

I'll be on here later to see how this goes, but for now I gotta get going. Stuff to do.

Top Bottom