• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sleepy's Super Awesome Birthday Bash(Battleaxe Chronicles) September 18th, Durham, NC

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
Actually, Mango did it by picking bad characters and sandbagging/getting drunk to make sure his "legendary Isai-status sandbagging" theme would be put together by the time he retired.

It can work.
That would only work if the people running the PRs decided to be dumb. If I was on the PR panel and caught on to somebody doing this more than once, I'd just take his *** off the list completely and put him on the honorable mentions.

Do you think people would say, "ohhh, but he doesn't deserve that..."? Of course not, they'd say something more like, "Oh, he got what was coming to him for being such a **** about it."

This problem you guys speak of is completely avoidable with a little common sense.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Man am I really gonna have to get Halo Reach after all?

Fuuuuuuuuu

If you guys play it a lot then I'll do it.

I had other stuff I was gonna say but I decided that this was more important.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Kevin, mah boi, you played Halo 3 for like a minute and haven't heard from you since on XBox Live.

Don;t waste the money unless you intend on investing the time. That's already $60 some odd dollars for the game, and $60 for the XBox live.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Kevin, mah boi, you played Halo 3 for like a minute and haven't heard from you since on XBox Live.

Don;t waste the money unless you intend on investing the time. That's already $60 some odd dollars for the game, and $60 for the XBox live.
I got this dawg.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Instinct and final boss are millionaires. I talked to them, they seem dumb as ****. If smasher went into Halo, they would **** everyone.

Mahone

Smash Champion
lol they are not millionaires at all, im pretty sure they barely make enough to live of the game, but idk mabye things have changed since the last time i was into mlg.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
Family may make it really hard for me to get to this (transportation/guilttripping into staying, etc) but I'll try my best. I want to go to this tourney bad.

GofG

Smash Champion
final boss makes most of their money selling halo lessons

also

me and foxy are taking doubles low-tier

*CT*

Smash Lord
You live near me though don't you Lee?

Halo players must be dumb as **** if you need a lesson to learn how to play the game. I mean all you have to do is hold a trigger, throw some nades, jump and melee people :p

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
nah i heard Final boss was sponsored from like a basket ball team or something. They make alot of money. And instinct makes even more, you see there name everywhere, they have to sign a contract with mlg to be marketed like that.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
I'm going to Durham tomorrow to see my gran and gramp and then staying at my mom's house. Then I have to work things out there to see if I get a ride, but I'm confident things will go my way.

*CT*

Smash Lord

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lol well 83k a year is still pretty nice for playing a video game.

and thats just final boss, instinct has been the best for the past few years.

BEES

Smash Lord
The top 7 and bottom 6 are spot on. Everything else... well it's about as accurate for the stuff in between as any other tier list would be.

edit - how could I forget poor Gengar

Top Bottom