• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sleepy's Super Awesome Birthday Bash(Battleaxe Chronicles) September 18th, Durham, NC

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
i played like trash the whole day... no focus cuz of family problems johns but i definitely wanna see more vids of me and i like having bad vids up before major tourneys like tipped off especially if they have things like pools posted before hand

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
nah pools aren't done by vids lol, but when people try to research you before big tournies but see your waaaay better than that in person they get nervous before you play them and lose confidence

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
Well then I'll upload my singles stuff tomorrow before I join you on tour.

I also have PP vs Dop.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
K. Vids are uploading now; mad slow though. Just watch my channel this evening.

I wouldn't say you sucked at nair. Second match you got off 4 in a row to get me off stage. I'd say where I got you is from the ledge. I took about 2 stocks per match predicting ledgehops.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
ive got a single 5hour video, if you played on the setupby the wall with the computers, lemme know who u are and who u play as, the opponentand his stuff... and the tags used if possible, ive got alot of brawl doubles, and i gave mekos the GFfiles so they should go up soon.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
on that set up i should have me-fox(red) vs fizz-sheik and me-falco(tan)/sheik(dark blue) vs jim-ganon. I can't remember if i used a tag and if i did it was just an "S"

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I am bound to have been recorded on one of the several recording setups. I played a very angry yet poetic black Falco and some Falcon. I think I even used a SYDE tag at some point.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
on that set up i should have me-fox(red) vs fizz-sheik and me-falco(tan)/sheik(dark blue) vs jim-ganon. I can't remember if i used a tag and if i did it was just an "S"
i only caught like half of your set, sooooo whatver i have ill put up, sadly i think it got switch to brawl like right after ur set so i got 0 melee singles

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
it couldn't have been switched... karn played jim right after me on the exact same setup... unless they just took the recording equipment but the actual game wasn't switched until after. Maybe I'm misunderstanding what your saying.

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
it couldn't have been switched... karn played jim right after me on the exact same setup... unless they just took the recording equipment but the actual game wasn't switched until after. Maybe I'm misunderstanding what your saying.
like the setup wasnt recording when you started playing, i caught one of your matches midway and left it recording rest of the night, i assumed yours was the last game played on it for melee

ill go back and check

Top Bottom